Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   Newbie From NC (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/newbie-nc-589534/)

Craft Princess 07-07-2014 12:00 PM

Newbie From NC

Hi Everyone!

I am a new member and looking forward to being a part of the community! I am also new at doing crafts. I would like to attend my first craft fair this year. I know I have much to learn and prepare for! However, I am sure I will learn a lot about crafts from you all. This forum is packed with great information and instructions about crafting! I am very excited!

Have A Great Day!

~Craft Princess~

UnderstandBlue 07-07-2014 12:09 PM

Hi and welcome to Splitcoast! I can't BELIEVE your great username wasn't taken already - great choice! :)

Everyone is very friendly so just ask if you need anything at all. Be sure and click Tutorials at the top for our archives, and you can subscribe on the left for our Weekly Inkling which has a tutorial in it every week! :)

Denverkat276 07-07-2014 01:30 PM

Welcome CP. I agree with Lydia, very surprised that name hadn't been snatched up long ago. Welcome. I have really enjoyed the site. It offers lots of advice and inspiration!!

Enjoy!!

parkes 07-09-2014 08:14 PM

Hi Craft Princess and welcome from New Zealand! Have fun exploring the forum - there is heaps to learn and get excited by here!
Stephanie

Craft Princess 07-14-2014 06:20 AM

Thank you all for the very nice warm welcome!

I am happy to be a member of this great forum.

Have A Happy Day!

tartsrus 07-14-2014 08:53 AM

I'm new also. I love all the help everyone has for newbies!

I love my stamp-a-ma-jig but I need a new sheet. What do you all use for replacement? I have been looking for clear plastic cutting boards but can't find any that don't have designs on them.

Thanks,
Barb

parkes 07-14-2014 12:19 PM

Hi Barb and welcome from New Zealand! I have a stamp postitioner (although not a stamp-a-ma-jig) and I use acetate sheets which I cut down to 1/4 sheet size. You used to be able to buy copier acetate for overheads but that isn't so readily available these days. However you should be able to buy craft acetate. Acetate is very useful in card making so don't worry if you have to buy a pack. Hope this helps.
Stephanie

JessicaLynnMould 07-15-2014 07:36 AM

Welcome.. you are going to love it here!!

Happy Stamping!
Jessica Lynn

samigirl66 07-15-2014 01:49 PM

Welcome Craft Princess!!

maison.fille 07-15-2014 03:46 PM

Hello Craft Princess! Hope to see you around the boards soon!

tartsrusbybarb 07-20-2014 02:19 PM

Thanks Parkes! I really like the thick sheet that comes with the stamp a ma jig. I am using clear page protectors instead and they slip under the tool. I wish Stampin Up offered replacements.

I am really loving this forum! So helpful. I just ordered those mini 4oz cups and lids. Will be fun for holidays.

Thanks again!