Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   Newbie from Australia (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/newbie-australia-68376/)

Holly M 07-10-2005 08:39 PM

Newbie from Australia

Hi everyone...

I have been stamping for a few years with SU products when I lived in Canada and I have recently moved back to Australia. The boxes finally arrived and sadly the first box I checked was my giant tote of stamps (not the fine china or our artwork but my precious babies!) ;)

Now that I am no longer around other SU enthusiasts, I decided to finally become a member here and keep in touch with the going on's in the SU world!

Anyway, would love to hear from any other Aussies... and is there any news on the "coming to Australia" front... I know SU is going global but when???

Have a great one!

H

Michelle Laycock 07-10-2005 08:52 PM

Welcome Holly!

We are so glad to have an Australian stamper friend with us!

I hope SU comes to Australia soon!

Shanon 07-10-2005 08:53 PM

Hello Holly and welcome to SCS. Sooo glad you found us. Australia is one place I have always wanted to visit. I live in Oregon...wanna trade homes for a month? Just kidding. Enjoy your "play" time on here.

dstfrommi 07-10-2005 09:01 PM

Welcome Holly,

Is stamping big in Austrailia? I hope you can find supplies, even if it's not SU. I'm glad you're here!

Holly M 07-10-2005 09:15 PM

Stamping and scrapbooking have taken off in the last few years... the only problem is that I can't seem to find a local/national stamp supplier that have stamps of a decent quality. Its like going back to buying stamps from somewhere like Walmart, even though they are "stamp shops"... the quality isn't like SU. I haven't found any direct buy stamp sellers in Oz yet... Anyone help me?

Granny Hawkins 07-11-2005 05:14 AM

WELCOME!:)

Melissa 8791 07-11-2005 05:54 AM

Welcome to SCS! I'm glad that you are joining us.

Melissa

gthandy 07-11-2005 12:53 PM

Welcome !!

AlisaZoe 01-13-2006 03:30 PM

Hi Holly

try www.craftykids.com.au they are direct sellers with stamping and scrapping supplies. They've just released new products which should be online today, cross fingers.

if you need any help, just holler. And you wont find anything like SU in Oz, until a few months time anyway :)

StampaLady 01-13-2006 03:42 PM

Aloha Holly, hope you enjoy here at SCS. You would love it here very much!!! I have a sister who lives there in Australia, in Victoria and they came here in Hawaii last September for a vacation. But again, welcome to SCS.;)

Samwich 01-13-2006 04:34 PM

Welcome!
SU! just announced that they are expanding to Australia in the spring. Keep your eyes on the boards for more info.
Enjoy SCS

tesno 01-14-2006 07:14 AM

Hello and welcome from Northeastern Ohio.

wensworld 01-14-2006 07:36 AM

Hello Holly and Welcome to the gang :)

Joelyn 04-02-2006 01:12 PM

Hello and Welcome from Spokane, Washington! Your going to love SCS and wonder how you ever got along without it before!

aussiemel 07-10-2006 01:00 AM

Hi Holly
I'm looking for others to chat with here too. I'm a new SU demonstrator and it's good to know there's more like us here in Australia
Melissa