Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   New to the site and was curious where to go first? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/new-site-curious-where-go-first-3857/)

Anonymous 07-18-2004 12:46 PM

New to the site and was curious where to go first?

:D
Hi, I am new to the site and was curious where I should start? I have looked at the opening page and it looks like a great place to be.

weelassie 07-18-2004 01:40 PM

Welcome and prepare to be addict! As to where you should go first the simple answer is EVERYWHERE!!!! :lol:

The gallery contains awesome ideas and samples. . . i started by looking at the ideas for sets i have but quickly got sucked into looking at them all and greatly adding to my stamp wish list!

And then there are all the great tips and hints for a ton of different techniques.. . .

And then. . the great "conversations" and chat ..

And then . .. .the dirty dozen gallery. To access this you need to donate to help support the site but its definitely worth it :wink:

And if you have looked at all that then you will be completely addicted and will feel the desperate NEED to check SCS at least 20 times per day!!!!!

Enjoy! :lol:

Cambria 07-18-2004 01:54 PM

Don't forget to click on the resources link at the top of the page and check out Beate's awesome tutorials! ;)

Welcome......but be warned, it is addicting and hilarious. I won't say who.... but, there are some real NUTS on this site. :lol:

~C

busystamperof5 07-18-2004 04:02 PM

I'm new too

I have learned so much already going into the forums and just reading. But of course I love looking at all the card designs. There are some very creative gals here. Have fun, I know I have been!
Beth in MI

iwasborn2stamp 07-18-2004 04:17 PM

Where to start

Welcome Beth!

Holy smoley. I don't know where to begin to tell you to go.

For me, I think I found SCS from another post on another board. It was a link to the techniques section.

I was hooked from the very first click.

Have fun! There is a TON of neat stuff to discover on this, THE BEST board on the internet!

:)
NY Nan

alasku2stamp 07-18-2004 04:20 PM

WELCOME!!!

Where to start....everywhere!

As to the nuts that Cambria mentioned...she is one of them! lol :lol:

otter005 07-18-2004 05:03 PM

ditto!!! check out everything...tell your family that you may not see them for a couple of days, week, or months. They will understand! Welcome aboard!!

qcbetty 07-18-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alasku2stamp
WELCOME!!!

Or Anywhere!

If you have kids, take a picture. You may not recognize them the next time you look up!
;)

iwasborn2stamp 07-18-2004 05:07 PM

LOL!
So true, Betty. So TRUE!
NY Nan

Cambria 07-18-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alasku2stamp
WELCOME!!!

As to the nuts that Cambria mentioned...she is one of them! lol :lol:

You calling me a nut? Takes one to know one! ;)