Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   New and Norwegian in Toronto! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/new-norwegian-toronto-77667/)

Aquastamper 08-11-2005 05:08 PM

Hello! New here (Norwegian in Toronto!)

Hi there!
I just joined the forum a few moments ago, after checking it out a few times. I've been stamping for a few months, and I'm absolutely amazed at how fast I've become addicted to it! I started out with one stamp and a stamp-pad, and now I have boxes full of stuff...Thinking about going to IKEA and buy myself some sort of storage solution!

I am currently thinking about buying the EZ mount system, but before I go ahead and order it from the US, I am wondering if anyone knows of a Canadian source? Also, on a Norwegian forum I frequent they are talking about an XXL bag, that they use for stamping / scrapping supplies. It sells in Norway for about $260,-, does anyone know how much it is here?

I am very curious about the line of supplies and stamps from Stampin Up, are there any demo's here from Toronto?

Looking forward to talking more with all of you!
Stamping hug from Lisbeth

Dyu 08-11-2005 07:05 PM

Welcome from Texas. Just sit back & wait & someone will be along shortly to answer your questions.

odiesmom 08-11-2005 07:38 PM

Welcome Lisbeth from Charlotte in Texas!!!!

I have the Crop in Style XXL bag for storing and toting scrapbook and stamping supplies. I love it. I bought it here in Texas last winter with a 40% off coupon at Michael's(a chain of craft stores) and got it amazingly for 54.00! The best price I have seen on-line or in the stores since then is 89.00. If there is an equivalent of Michael's or JoAnns(they have an on-line store) and you are patient for a 40% or 50% off coupon, you should be able to get it that cheaply.

I guarantee a Toronto based StampinUp! Demonstrator will reply to your post any moment. I am a StampinUp Demo but a bit far away. We do not carry the EZ mount stamp products but have an amazing selection of stamp sets and awesome paper and coordinating inks. I hope you take a look at the Idea Book and Catalog to get an idea of the products.

Best Wishes, Charlotte

Joelyn 08-12-2005 07:08 AM

Hello Stamping Bud and Welcome from Spokane Washington!

Shanon 08-12-2005 07:12 AM

Welcome to SCS, enjoy!:D

etsdas 08-12-2005 11:15 AM

Welcome

Welcome - I am not Canadian - but just completed 3 weeks in Alberta and BC - beautiful! And I am almost half Norwegian - does that count? Think it was my great grandparents who came from there to Minn. and ND.

Am not real familiar with demos, but I know the Stampin Up website (Stampinup.com ??) has a demo search - not sure how that works for Canada. ALso Joanns at least has an online store - too bad I did not see this yesterday as they had a great coupon. Maybe that will be repeated if you watch for it - think it is joann.com. If you do some searches there have been Canadians who have written about great places to buy things.

Good luck!

Tarragon 08-12-2005 11:22 AM

Hi There!

I'm sure that there are some Toronto Demos on here. My demo is from London, which is about 2 hours from you. I can give you her info if you want it. Welcome, we shoudl talk about swapping!

T

Melissa 8791 08-12-2005 12:54 PM

Welcome to SCS!

Melissa

tesno 08-12-2005 02:55 PM

Hello and welcome from Ohio.

karrieg 08-12-2005 05:24 PM

Welcome from Illinois, glad you have joined us.

Karrie G.

off_the_wall 08-12-2005 05:31 PM

Welcome from Virginia,you will love it here!

bschneider5 08-12-2005 06:10 PM

Man, there sure are a lot of canadians in here!!!!!!Welcome from Ohio!!!

scrapqueen 08-13-2005 10:30 AM

Welcome from Southern California!

gthandy 08-13-2005 10:53 AM

Welcome!

CarolineInToronto 08-14-2005 12:40 PM

Torontonian.... to the rescue! LOL!

I'm PM you :)

Caroline

janelill 08-14-2005 12:50 PM

Hei Lisbeth!!!!

Hyggelig � se deg her ogs�!!!!:)