Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   Kind of New Here!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/kind-new-here-606781/)

Fall 01-16-2016 10:59 AM

Kind of New Here!!

Hi everyone,

I am kind of new on here. I join back on September 19, 2015. I have not been on here much so I thought I would started by introduce myself everyone.

My name is Kathy!! I love to make cards. I have been making them for about 10 years. I started my own business about 4 years ago. Mainly selling them two friends and some family. I also love to crochet have been doing that for about 18 years. I have made 66 baby blankets and a few hats and 6 large Afghans. I also like to do other kinds of crafts as well.

I just post my first card in my gallery today that I have made this year so far. I will work on getting some more of my work post later on.

I am also on scrapbook.com as well. If any of my friends that are on Scrapbook.com are on here please send me a message. I would love to know if you are on here as well.

I look forward to meeting new people on here and learning new ideas for cards.

Well I am off to look around the forums some more.

Kathy

UnderstandBlue 01-16-2016 11:06 AM

Hi Kathy! Welcome to Splitcoast! You sound like a very crafty ladies - 66 bankets?? Amazing!

I look forward to getting to know you better - let me know if I can help you with anything on the site!

wannabcre8tive 01-16-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fall (Post 21156623)
Hi everyone,

I am kind of new on here. I join back on September 19, 2015. I have not been on here much so I thought I would started by introduce myself everyone.

My name is Kathy!! I love to make cards. I have been making them for about 10 years. I started my own business about 4 years ago. Mainly selling them two friends and some family. I also love to crochet have been doing that for about 18 years. I have made 66 baby blankets and a few hats and 6 large Afghans. I also like to do other kinds of crafts as well.

I just post my first card in my gallery today that I have made this year so far. I will work on getting some more of my work post later on.

I am also on scrapbook.com as well. If any of my friends that are on Scrapbook.com are on here please send me a message. I would love to know if you are on here as well.

I look forward to meeting new people on here and learning new ideas for cards.

Well I am off to look around the forums some more.

Kathy

Welcome to Spiltcoast Kathy. If you like card making, you will love it here. Be sure and join in the challenges. It is a lot of fun. I am off to check out your card. I look forward to seeing your cards.

parkes 01-16-2016 12:31 PM

Hi Kathy and welcome from New Zealand! You are in the right place for heaps of inspiration and encouragment so have fun exploring the forum and hopfully you will catch up with your other crafty friends here.
Stephanie

CherylQuilts 01-16-2016 12:33 PM

Welcome, Kathy, and it's wonderful have you here! Wow, you are crafty, and that is a lot of crocheted projects. I used to crochet and loved it, but we now live in South Florida and don't have a lot of use for warm blankets (well, most of the time - haha!). I've purchased some items at Scrapbook.com, but I've not done anything else there. I will reply to your private message, but it's wonderful to see you here, and I look forward to seeing you upload more cards and hopefully try one of the challenges found on the Home Page. Hugs!

buggainok 01-16-2016 03:47 PM

Welcome, Kathy. I also used to be on scrapbook.com, but when I started making cards, SCS became my new home!

Like you, I love to crochet and have made many afghans and lots of hats and scarves.:)

It's nice to meet you, and hope to see some of your cards in the gallery.

Oops - I just looked, and you've already uploaded some. Good for you, and nice cards you've made.