Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   I AM A NEW DEMONSTRATOR---CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/i-am-new-demonstrator-can-anyone-help-me-out-74150/)

tenmonkey 07-30-2005 09:04 AM

New Demonstrator looking for Ideas

;) Hi to all you fellow Stampers, I have decided to try to sale Stampin� Up. I am very nervous as I am so not a salesperson�but I really feel that this is the way God is leading me right now. I am stay at home mom of 2 lil� girls and a wife (16 years) to a wonderful husband and I LOVE to STAMP!! So, here I am!! Does any one have any suggestions that may help me out with my little venture? I am not sure how this all works to be honest with you. I see all the card swaps, etc. and I am very interested in that. I really appreciate the help. Blessings, Kristy

cookscrapstamp 07-30-2005 09:10 AM

Welcome to Splitcoaststampers.. You will find lots of resources and great friends here.. One of the first things you should do is to subscribe to the Demo only forum. You will get have the chance to talk to many a demo with any questions you might have..

Hope that helps.

tenmonkey 07-30-2005 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookscrapstamp
Welcome to Splitcoaststampers.. You will find lots of resources and great friends here.. One of the first things you should do is to subscribe to the Demo only forum. You will get have the chance to talk to many a demo with any questions you might have..

Hope that helps.

Hi Cookscrapstamp, Thank you for your help. Where do I find the Demo only forum? Blessings, Kristy

Melissa 8791 07-31-2005 12:55 PM

Welcome to SCS!

Melissa

row4d 07-31-2005 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenmonkey
;) GOOD MORNING...I HAVE DECIDED TO TRY TO SALE STAMPIN' UP--I AM VERY NERVOUS AS I AM SO NOT A SALESPERSON...BUT I REALLY FEEL THAT THIS IS THE WAY GOD IS LEADING ME RIGHT NOW. I AM A STAY AT MOM OF TWO LIL' GIRLS AND LOVE TO STAMP. SO....HERE I AM!! DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT MAY HELP ME OUT WITH MY LITTLE VENTURE? I AM NOT SURE HOW THIS ALL WORKS TO BE HONEST WITH YOU ALL. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP. ;-) BLESSINGS, KRISTY

Not a demo-related bit of advice, but could you turn off your caps lock? It's the online equivalent of yelling, and makes your posts a bit hard to read. Thanks! :)

tenmonkey 07-31-2005 01:48 PM

Hi Rachel, I am sorry...I have always done CAPS. This is the first time hearing that. Thank you...Blessings, Kristy

Michelle Laycock 07-31-2005 07:59 PM

Welcome Kristy to SCS!

Blessings to you and I'm glad God has brought you here! Definitely become a member of the demo only forum. Lots can be learned there!

Hugs!

tenmonkey 08-01-2005 12:40 PM

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your post. How do you do the Demo Only Forum. I would love to check it out. Thank You...Blessings, Kristy

GingernHI 08-01-2005 02:28 PM

Hi Kristy,

I'm a new demo too. I just got my number Friday. To get to the demo forum you have to apply. If you will go to the forum list, then to general stamping, there is a sticky message from Britta telling you how to apply. You have to wait for her to reply to you then send confirmation back to her that you are a demo. Then she will approve you to join the forum. From what she has posted she has been gone and today is her first day back. I'd be patient as I'm sure she has a backlog with the special going on. I applied Friday evening and still haven't heard so it may take a while til she catches up. Best luck to you and I'm sure you are as excited as I am.
Peggy

avonlea 08-02-2005 09:27 AM

Welcome! Bienvenue!

Welcome to you both! :)

Please *click here* for instructions on how to access the SU! Demos only forum on here. :)

Also, take a look here; Brainstorming For New Business Ideas .

And you will find some "tipsheets" to hand out at workshops, etc, in the Resources Forum.

We hope you find this is a place to share ideas, find inspiration, and ask any questions you may have! :D

tenmonkey 08-02-2005 01:34 PM

Hi, Thank you so much for the links. It is very much appreciated!! Blessings, Kristy