Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   Hi there from Victoria, Australia! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/hi-there-victoria-australia-501646/)

Tobe 08-07-2010 05:15 AM

Hi there from Victoria, Australia!

Hi All!

Just thought I would introduce myself as I try to find my way around this site.
I am a mum to 4 kids under 6 and a half and have just signed up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
I live in Victoria, Australia, where at the moment must be all of 8 degrees!!
Have found myself cruising the resources section for a while now and I am overwhelmed at the endless papercraft possibilities - even though I have been a scrapbooker / cardmaker for a few years now!

Life is looking exciting!!
Chat soon, Tobe x

UnderstandBlue 08-07-2010 05:40 AM

Welcome Tobe! Houser a busy lady! Congrats on being a demo and welcome to the site. Let me know if I can help you with anything!

allee's 08-07-2010 06:00 AM

Hi, Tobe!! Welcome to SCS!

I live in Victoria, Texas and it's 104 degrees!! LOL!!

parkes 08-07-2010 12:31 PM

Hi Tobe and welcome from across the ditch! There is so much to see and do on this forum - you could be here quite a while!
Stephanie

sewsplendidstamper 08-07-2010 12:32 PM

Hi there. I AM Victoria :lol:
Glad you found us. Have fun investigating.

Tobe 08-07-2010 03:58 PM

Thank you all so much! I am sure we will bump into each other around the traps! xx

Metalcharm 08-07-2010 10:06 PM

Hi Tobe, and welcome!
There is a section on here for demos only that is a brilliant resource for information and all kinds of inspiration. Click on this link .. http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...s-t411469.html ... to find out more.

Misstreez 08-07-2010 10:29 PM

Hi Tobe, welcome to SCS. Have fun looking around. Hope to get to find more out about you soon. Congrats on becoming a SU! demo.

TCF 08-08-2010 02:40 AM

Welcome Tobe, Alz and I have just joined and we are both VIC Aust chicks too. Look out SCS we are taking over wooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So which direction are you from? We are both out west.

craftymac 08-08-2010 02:47 AM

Welcome Aboard Tobe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobe (Post 17128777)
Hi All!

Just thought I would introduce myself as I try to find my way around this site.
I am a mum to 4 kids under 6 and a half and have just signed up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
I live in Victoria, Australia, where at the moment must be all of 8 degrees!!
Have found myself cruising the resources section for a while now and I am overwhelmed at the endless papercraft possibilities - even though I have been a scrapbooker / cardmaker for a few years now!

Life is looking exciting!!
Chat soon, Tobe x

Hello Tobe, I am fairly new myself, but you will love it here, so many different things to look at and consider doing yourself.

All the info here takes a lot of time perhaps we will "see" each other on here sometime.

You will love it here.

Dorothy x

dunkin 08-11-2010 07:40 AM

Hello from Sunny California!!

taniwolf 08-11-2010 04:27 PM

welcome to SCS, happy to have you here.

janny3 08-14-2010 04:03 PM

A warm welcome to you from Scotland!

craftymac 08-15-2010 02:16 AM

Hi Marie

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunkin (Post 17146986)
Hello from Sunny California!!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure we will "meet" up on here at some point.
I'm fairly busy at home just now, but will try and get back here at intervals.

Dorothy x

craftymac 08-15-2010 02:19 AM

Hi Tanya

Quote:

Originally Posted by taniwolf (Post 17149637)
welcome to SCS, happy to have you here.

Hello Tanya,

Thanks for the welcome. I know that I will be happy here.

It is a big site, so it will take me time to read and see everything.

Thanks
Dorothy x

craftymac 08-15-2010 02:26 AM

Hello Janny3

Quote:

Originally Posted by janny3 (Post 17163861)

Thanks Janny,

Thank you for your warm welcome. It is nice to hear from someone from Bonnie Scotland, as I originally was born and bred there. I left Scotland
when I married in 1983.

Sadly, I don't think I will ever return except on holiday, as the temperatures in Scotland vary a lot compared to that in the South of England.

I haven't had time to look at your pics yet, but I will return later.

Thanks again
Dorothy x

craftymac 08-15-2010 02:31 AM

Hello Janny3

Quote:

Originally Posted by janny3 (Post 17163861)

Thanks Janny,

Thank you for your warm welcome. It is nice to hear from someone from Bonnie Scotland, as I originally was born and bred there. I left Scotland
when I married in 1983.

Sadly, I don't think I will ever return except on holiday, as the temperatures in Scotland vary a lot compared to that in the South of England.

I haven't had time to look at your pics yet, but I will return later.

Thanks again
Dorothy x

WaxBeachArtist 08-15-2010 05:40 AM

Hi, I'm Connie. I am new to this site and to stamping. I love it! So addictive. Nice to meet you all! I am really into blogs too. I am a blogspot girl. Mine is an art blog and I only post finished artwork, not too much chit-chat on my blog. I love blogs and I follow over 100. I have even found some to follow on this site. :) Every morning and every night I check for any new posts. lol, also addictive. Fun, fun.

UnderstandBlue 08-15-2010 06:01 AM

Hi Connie! Welcome - I can't wait to check out your blog! Blog surfing is sooo addicting. My Google reader is waiting for me today as a matter of fact! I'll be sure and add you.

JoBear2 08-16-2010 02:28 AM

Hi Tobe! Welcome!! I am also in Victoria, Australia - and yes, it's so COLD isn't it!! Rock on Summer!! You will LOVE this amazing place - inspiration is never far away when you are low on your mojo - and there are tons of tutorials, help for using Tools and Products - I am STILL discovering stuff here that I didn't know was here - and I joined about 2 years ago!