Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   HI! This is my first time in the Forum. (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/hi-my-first-time-forum-69805/)

GrannyKat 07-14-2005 08:46 PM

HI! This is my first time in the Forum.

I've been to SCS before, but this if the first time I've ventured into the forum. My daughter got me hooked on stamping about 4 years ago. She is now a Stampin' Up Rep and turned me onto this site. I love it! My sister has recently gotten the stampin' bug too, so we all trade ideas.

I'm a mother of 2 and a grandmother of 5...4 boys and 1 spoiled girl.

I have plenty of time to stamp right now since I am nursing a broken foot...stamping is saving me from insanity!

I'm looking for the SU outline alphabet, both upper and lower, that was retired 2 years ago. If anyone has a set for sale, let me know. I loved the set when it was available but decided I needed other stamps more and would wait to order it and then it was retired. :(

Without faith it is impossible to please Him. Hebrews 11:6

kathyj30 07-14-2005 09:15 PM

Welcome to the forums, GrannyKat! I don't have the set you're looking for, but wanted to say hello and I'm so glad you ventured to the chatty side. Also, sorry to hear about your foot.
This site is so awesome. In the forums here you'll pick up all kinds of tips and info and friends to chat with.
Enjoy

acable 07-15-2005 02:53 AM

Welcome to the forums. They are so much fun and very informative. We look forward to seeing your creations! :) Have a great day.

Melissa 8791 07-15-2005 05:12 AM

Welcome, GrannyKat! I'm glad that you are coming over to the forum! It is a nice place to get to know one another.

Melissa

gthandy 07-15-2005 05:19 AM

Welcome Granny!

stampin-sunnychick 07-15-2005 11:37 AM

Welcome, GrannyKat! Don't you just love sharing something that is so much fun with your family? I finally got my Mom into stamping and we have so much fun sharing ideas and all of our supplies. Sorry I can't help you out with the set that you are looking for you might try posting ISO on the B/S/T forum. Happy Stampin' and take care of that foot!

ScrappinAngel 07-15-2005 06:13 PM

Welcome to the group!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you find your stay enjoyable!!!!!!!!!!!

Soni B 07-16-2005 04:26 AM

HI this is

Hello and welcome...if you go to the buy sell and trade forum and post ISO ( in search of ) that set, you may find some one with it...or read through some of the FSOT (for sell ot trade) you may find it thee...if not try ebay... hope you find it...
happy stamping

Shanon 07-16-2005 09:23 AM

Hi Grannykat and welcome to SCS. Enjoy your time here. Can't wait to see some of your creations.:)

JennRussell 04-07-2006 09:07 PM

I have what you're looking for

Hi there. Not sure if you ever located the stamp sets you were looking for but I have the Outline Upper Alphabet in what I would call mint condition. I'm selling it for $25.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you'd like me to send a picture, or if you're even interested.
Jenn

tressa77 04-07-2006 09:59 PM

Hi and welcome! I got sucked in here about a month ago and can't seem to get out. I'm sorry to hear about your foot. God be with you and may He bring you quick healing.

Tressa

gthandy 04-08-2006 07:18 AM

WELCOME!!

Joelyn 04-08-2006 11:30 AM

Welcome and Hello from Spokane, Washington. SCS is the "BEST" website ever and I know your going to love every minute!

wensworld 04-08-2006 04:12 PM

Glad you joined us!!

valrocks 04-10-2006 11:26 AM

Welcome to SCS from Illinois! After you are done healing, you will want to 'nurse' your foot a little more because the addiction will be overwhelming! Happy Stamping! :D

BsmtScrapper 04-11-2006 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennRussell
Hi there. Not sure if you ever located the stamp sets you were looking for but I have the Outline Upper Alphabet in what I would call mint condition. I'm selling it for $25.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you'd like me to send a picture, or if you're even interested.
Jenn

You might want to send her a private message about the stamps. This thread was started last July. :)