Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   Hello from NC! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/hello-nc-469577/)

Staceyvmk 11-24-2009 02:47 PM

Hello from NC!

Hello, my name is Stacey and I am new to Splitcoast. I live just outside of Charlotte with my husband of 10 years, Mark and our 2 four legged rat terrier children! I have been floating around for a few weeks getting used to the site and decided it was time to introduce myself. I have been stamping and scrapbooking for almost 10 years but have become more serious about making cards this year. I use clear stamps, mostly by Technique Tuesday, Bella and Hero Arts. I have figured out how to upload a few but don't have a lot of info on them yet b/c I am still learning how to attach info and how to link them to the right gallery area. Look forward to seeing you around the site! Stacey

ScrappyJanet 11-24-2009 05:14 PM

Hi Stacey - glad to see you here. I am in South Carolina, near Columbia, which isn't too far from you. I have been doing SCS for around a year now and love it - I just wish I could spend more time on it, but there is never enough time in the day :) I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving and hope to hear from you soon.

Janet

binx 11-25-2009 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staceyvmk (Post 15607038)
I live just outside of Charlotte

Welcome, Stacey! I, too, live just outside of Charlotte, Harrisburg to be exact.

Glad you're getting your feet wet here - pretty brave to be uploading already, LOL. Finding the right locale for your card is pretty easy to get the hang of, and the mods will gently help with placement if you get it wrong once in awhile. Looking forward to seeing some of your cards.

jennifer

Staceyvmk 11-25-2009 02:52 AM

Hi

Hi Jennifer and Janet! Thank you for your welcome! I look forward to seeing you around the site! Stacey

PSUKim05 11-25-2009 05:14 AM

Hi Stacey! I live in NC too - just outside of Raleigh (in Morrisville). Just wanted to say welcome to SCS!! :)

AGMommyof2 11-25-2009 05:14 AM

Welcome from VA ~ I have family in the Boone area of NC.

snowcountry311 11-25-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSUKim05 (Post 15609752)
Hi Stacey! I live in NC too - just outside of Raleigh (in Morrisville). Just wanted to say welcome to SCS!! :)

waving a BIG hello from morrisville,NY!
and i have a sister in raleigh
and one in boone
small world

sempermom 11-25-2009 04:04 PM

Hi Stacey
i am south of you in Havelock, Cherrypoint area
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crafterinnc 11-25-2009 04:55 PM

Hi Stacey, I also live outside Charlotte, down in Union County. I like SCS, but haven't gotten to putting up a gallery, just not enough time to do everything! Cheryl

DLS881 11-25-2009 05:41 PM

Hi Stacy and all other NC'ers,

I'm in Raleigh and my son graduated from UNC Charlotte in May.

hoatra 11-27-2009 01:19 AM

i am new here

Hi everyone,
Sorry to sound like the blonde I am, but was working and meeting new people,
when computer froze, and I had to get completely out and back in,
after swearing no more new games after Farmville, YoVille, Mafia and Cafe,
here I find myself at Farm Town and happy to be here.
Am looking for someone that was kind enough to let me plow (before the freeze),
and all I know is Aussie Kim. If you read this post, pls find me!
Again, glad to be here and thanks to all!