Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   Hello everyone! Nice to meet you! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/hello-everyone-nice-meet-you-144070/)

kizette 05-07-2006 02:35 AM

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!

Hi everyone at SCS! :D

Just a brief introduction from me. I'm really excited about joining the forum, and getting to chat to you all about stamping!

I love using stamps in book arts and mixed media work, and I'm probably like most of you in that I get so excited when someone tells me of a new technique or product I 'just have to try'!

I'm 24 and I'm English - stamping as an obsession is starting to get serious over here - but you guys still get all the goodies before us so we're a bit envious! ;)

Btw, this is only the second forum I've joined, and this one's a *lot* more complex than the other, so please forgive me if I've already made some crushing faux pas! I need all the tech-help I can get!

Best wishes and hope to talk soon.

StampNScrappinQuee 05-07-2006 02:38 AM

Welcome Kisette! I'm fairly new too, only been here a week. Just take your time and "explore" don't get overwhelmed and if you have questions, just ask..there is always someone wonderful to give you the answer. Enjoy!

kizette 05-07-2006 03:00 AM

Thanks for the friendly welcome! I'll try and take your advice to heart - it certainly is a little overwhelming!

Thanks again. x

jonjinko 05-07-2006 03:27 AM

Hi Kizette!
And welcome! I am sure you all get some great magazines on stamping there. If you send me your address, I would love to send you an idea book & catalog that would spark so many ideas. I happen to have quite a few that I am no longer using and would love for you to have one. PM me if you are interested!
Take care!

scrapqueen 05-07-2006 11:06 AM

Hello and Welcome from Southern California!

Joelyn 05-07-2006 12:45 PM

Welcome and Hello from Spokane, Washington. SCS is the "BEST" website ever and I know your going to love every minute!

Michelle Laycock 05-07-2006 01:53 PM

Welcome and Hello Kizette! I love England but stuck here in the USA unfortunately.

You'll love SCS! It's the best stampin' place on the web!

wensworld 05-07-2006 04:35 PM

Welcome to the gang :)

thesachsgirl 05-07-2006 07:24 PM

Welcome! :) This site is the best, and it's very addicting! If stampin is already an obsession, SCS is only going to make that obsession better, or worse, depending on your pov! ;)

kizette 05-08-2006 03:03 AM

Hi again everyone! :)

Thanks for giving me such a lovely welcome! I'm looking forward to finding my way round this enormous site! So please forgive me if it takes me a while to join in with everything!

Michelle L. - I had already found your "ink artist" blog by chance and it's one of my bookmarked blogs! Fancy that! :)

Jonjinko, that is a very kind offer, and I will bear it in mind, but actually I am kind of delighted with myself for having a big 'magazine clear-out' of my own yesterday! lol! Thank you again though for the kind offer.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Very best wishes,
kizette.

P.S. It took me about an hour to go thru' all those acronyms on the list yesterday!! It's a language in itself!

Soni B 05-08-2006 05:25 AM

Hello everyone

Hello, nice to learn about you...and welcome...there is so much wonderful info on here and great people... so I hope you get a little of both...

suchaladie 05-08-2006 12:55 PM

Welcome! You will love this website:)

stamping_KML 05-08-2006 01:19 PM

Welcome to SCS! Enjoy!

tesno 05-09-2006 05:23 AM

Hello and welcome to SCS. Gald you found us.