Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hello Everyone!

Hi, I am new here. I am a confessed paper, die and stamp collector. I have a problem, most definitely. I just can't seem to collect enough STUFF, paper related stuff that is. My children fight over who will be tasked with figuring out what to do with it when I am gone. :shock: I am a widow, and yes I heard you ask, I live with 2 cats One is a Bengal named Kali and my boy is short haired black named Monkey.

I hope to make some friends here and find others with the same addiction or is it affliction. :razz:
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2014, 06:38 PM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Hi Keeli and welcome from New Zealand! We are all addicted/afflicted here and collect more than we know we will use in several lifetimes! But that is the fun of it - you can't have too much paper or dies and certainly not too many stamps. Tell your kids they can donate any excess to Splitcoaststamper members!
Stephanie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2014, 01:49 AM   #3  
Insane Embellisher

Hi Keeli, from Denver Colorado!!

Welcome to SCS! Although I signed up in April of 13, I didn't really become active on here until a few months ago. So, I still consider myself a newbie too.

You will meet wonderful people on here. Everyone is so kind and polite. There is an amazingly amount of talented people on here to learn from. I consider myself more of a novice and I learn something new or find out a new trick on here every day. The gallery is busting at the seams with some gorgeous work.

Again... Welcome. I hope that you enjoy yourself!!

Kathy

ps My best friend since I was about 8 years old lives in NC. She use to live in Hickory, but I know she doesn't live there any more.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2014, 03:31 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

We have no plan to overcome our craft addiction, so ENJOY IT!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2014, 06:07 AM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Keeli! Waving a hand from down here in Brazil!

I suffer from the same illness and I blame Youtube!!! You have come to the right group therapy! Oh, and I have 2 cats too, Zorro and his gal Flor.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2014, 08:04 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Keeli, Welcome to SCS! So, glad your here!!! Kitties are the best buddies to paper craft with...when I start making a card my cat jumps on the table and starts pawing the project. He watches everything I do and tries to do it himself. Well, the best he can with his little kitty paws. Hmmm...wish he wouldn't run away when I use the sweeper that would be handy if he learned how to use that! He could sweep up all his little fur balls. lol

Challenges is a great why to use up your stash...so you can buy more goodies!lol Fast way to go to Challenges is the Home Page of SCS, scroll down, and on the left Monday through Friday plus some you will see them! Hope to see you there Monday! Have a Fabulous day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2014, 04:11 AM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Keelie, aileen from Australia saying hello. I am an addict and proud to be one. My only concession to my husband was that when I die dont just ditch the stuff have someone come in and go thru it to give or sell cause its a beautiful collection, constantly updating and improving all the time. I have children, grandchildren and a husband who wander in every now and then to see if I am still here and if I will feed them at some stage. My daughter has a companion dog who follows me into the craft room when shes not home, gets under the bench and waits patiently for me to show him my latest creation. Ive been a member for years but only started commenting in the last year. Its like a home away from home. Always something to share, talk about or marvel at. Welcome
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2014, 03:01 PM   #8  
Embossing Fanatic

Default Thanks

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.
Reply With Quote Likes