Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   GA Stamper! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/ga-stamper-153641/)

mkstampin74 06-10-2006 08:32 PM

GA Stamper!

Hello from Ga! I'm not new to the site, but I am new to the forums. I would love some ideas on how to use this site to the fullest! I would love to chat with others, and find out how to get involved with swaps and such.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, and I hope to chat with you soon!

hpyscrpr2 06-10-2006 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkstampin74
Hello from Ga! I'm not new to the site, but I am new to the forums. I would love some ideas on how to use this site to the fullest! I would love to chat with others, and find out how to get involved with swaps and such.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, and I hope to chat with you soon!

I'm still a newbie here myself but the ladies here are wonderful and friendly. You couldn't be in a nicer place. About the swaps, just find one that you may be interested in that says *open* and post that you want to join. I'm in a few: Halloweenie, Children's B-day cards and a Spooktakular Halloween swap with all sorts of different swaps in one. Come check us out in the Stampin Stuff area under swaps. We'd love to have you, there's plenty of room :-D Any questions, feel free to pm me.

dvinson 06-11-2006 10:29 AM

Hello and welcome from another GA girl!! You may want to check out the "Get It Together" forum also- there will be a Georgia gathering coming up in Aug. I don't know exactly where you are located but the gathering will be held in Coal Mountain-right outside of Dawsonville, GA. About 30-45 minutes north of Atlanta. Have fun and enjoy getting to know everyboby here!

Jasmine54 06-11-2006 11:25 AM

Hello from Rocky Face GA

Welcome! I'm in Rocky Face, just south of you off I-75. In fact, I just got back from Fort O's Home Depot and Lowe's. There are several from the Chattanooga area.

Kathy A

Melanie Welch 06-11-2006 12:59 PM

Hello from just up the road in Ooltewah, TN!!!! Hey Kathy, I have an aunt in the Rocky face area!!

grammyscrapper 06-11-2006 01:59 PM

Hello!! From the Savannah area!! This is a great site (I am fairly new also) with loads of nice people and wonderful ideas!

Jasmine54 06-11-2006 02:08 PM

Let me know when you get down this way for a visit with your aunt. I would love to meet some fellow SCS!

We live a mile or two off Houston Valley Rd, Whitfield County.

Kathy A

stamping_KML 06-12-2006 05:40 AM

Hello! Welcome to SCS!

tesno 06-13-2006 04:14 PM

Hello and welcome from Ohio.

Soni B 06-14-2006 05:08 AM

GA stamper

hi and welcome...you live in such a beautiful state... Ilove it...we go through every year on the way to see my dad in florida... there is everything you could possibly want on this site, so go explore and enjoy...

Dolphin 06-14-2006 07:57 AM

Hello and welcome

lovetoscrap 06-14-2006 07:58 AM

Hi and welcome to SCS...have fun. This is a great site.

scrapyme 06-14-2006 11:16 AM

welcome!, from another Georgia stamper, I'm in the Savannah area as well.

Joelyn 06-14-2006 11:29 AM

Welcome and Hello from Spokane, Washington. SCS is the "BEST" website ever and I know your going to love every minute!