Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-06-2004, 07:11 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally saying hello from Indiana

Hello everyone! Im Michelle from NW Indiana. I joined a couple of weeks ago but have mostly been lurking. The lovely and talented Pinefeather gave me the link and suggested I join. If you havent checked out her gallery yet, do so now! She is amazing!

I myself just started stamping recently. Its really fun and I enjoy it very much, I just dont get much time to do it. I have a baby girl age 8 months who is very clingy and demanding at the moment.

I havent added anything to the gallery yet, mostly cause I dont feel Ive made anything spectacular yet. I will soon though.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2004, 07:36 AM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome

Hi Michelin,
Welcome! How are things in Indiana? I lived in Ft. Wayne for a summer and loved it there. I'm originally from Ca. so Indiana was a change from my home state but the people there are so friendly! Anyway, I hope that you are having fun. I love this site. I feel like it's just me and a few hundred of my best stamping buddies! Have so much fun. See ya,later. Have an awesome day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2004, 07:49 AM   #3  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1,035 Likes on 476 Posts

Hi Michelin, glad you are here :-) I"m relatively new to both Stamping and this forum. I joined just before moving to Florida, and forgot to check back in until recently, so I've mostly been reading for the past week! I'm orignally from South Bend, and lived there for 19 years. Just returned from a visit there, too! I have three children who keep my busy and I stamp whenever I can. There are lots of great samples and techniques posted, have fun!
Debbi
Reply With Quote Likes