Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Start Here! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/)
-   -   anyone else in the richmond va area (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/start-here-22/anyone-else-richmond-va-area-559108/)

thecrazycardLady 08-10-2012 04:28 AM

anyone else in the richmond va area

I'm new to this site, but I've had my hand on a rubber stamp for pretty much 25 years. And cardmaking for 14 of those years at least. I'm looking for some like minded individuals in the Richmond VA area to swap, get together stamp scrap or crop just about anything really. Thanks.

UnderstandBlue 08-10-2012 04:38 AM

I love that! :)Welcome to Splitcoast!

Be sure and visit our Get it Together forum to find other SCSers in your area and please let me know if I can help you with anything.

parkes 08-10-2012 02:40 PM

Hi and welcome from New Zealand. I'm a bit far away to join you (!) but I am sure there will be lots of card makers in your area.
Stephanie

PH in VA 08-10-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecrazycardLady (Post 19610455)
I'm new to this site, but I've had my hand on a rubber stamp for pretty much 25 years. And cardmaking for 14 of those years at least. I'm looking for some like minded individuals in the Richmond VA area to swap, get together stamp scrap or crop just about anything really. Thanks.

Hi there! Welcome to SCS! :)

Too bad we don't live closer to each other. I'm about 90 miles west of the West End.

LUhrig 08-11-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecrazycardLady (Post 19610455)

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! I'm HEREEEEEE!!!

My name is Elizabeth L. Uhrig...but please call me "Lee".

I live in Glen Allen, VA 23059 which is kinda behind the Shady Grove YMCA.

I love Stampin' Up but I just not a real creative person :(

Let me give you my personal email so that you can get back to me outside of this forum.

[email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care,
~Lee Uhrig

LUhrig 08-11-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlue (Post 19610479)
I love that! :)Welcome to Splitcoast!

Be sure and visit our Get it Together forum to find other SCSers in your area and please let me know if I can help you with anything.

Hey Miss Blue:

Where is this "Get it Together" forum to find other SCSers in my area???

Thanks,
~Lee Uhrig

thecrazycardLady 08-11-2012 08:48 PM

Yeah I'm still looking for that too. The getogether thingy that is. Ill figure this site out one of these days :)

UnderstandBlue 08-12-2012 03:50 AM

Oh I know it's confusing at first but you'll be a pro in no time!

Whenever you get lost - just click "forum" at the top right - Splitcoaststampers Forums: Card & Craft Making Discussions, Scrapbooking, Techniques, Challenges & More Forums

That will take you to the main forum list and you can see the basic organization of the site.

Get it Together is towards the bottom of the main Stampin' Stuff section - the direct link is here: Splitcoaststampers Get It Together Forum - Card & Craft Meetups, Swaps, Events & More

LUhrig 08-12-2012 07:24 AM

Hey;

Are YOU the one who put this thing together???

So, I'm getting help "from the source" :)

Thanks,
~Lee

UnderstandBlue 08-12-2012 01:45 PM

Hee hee - no, I'm the community & site manager - I didn't found the site. It's an amazing place!!! :)

LUhrig 08-12-2012 02:41 PM

That's still awesome :)