Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Stamp-n-Storage (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/stamp-n-storage-403/)
-   -   Welcome! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/stamp-n-storage-403/welcome-575172/)

Stamp-n-Storage 07-01-2013 07:26 AM

Welcome!

Welcome to the Stamp-n-Storage Splitcoaststampers Forum!

We at Stamp-n-Storage are thrilled to be a bigger part of the SCS community. We value you and the network of crafters here and we're looking forward to building this forum into an environment filled with organizational inspiration. We are dedicated to helping paper crafters get organized so you have more time for what you love.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zmjtSqKEBc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Our website holds the keys to keeping your crafting space organized and your favorite tools and accessories right where you need them! Whether it's our combo ink pad organizers , our punch holders , or our marker storage , you'll find our products will impress you with their innovative designs, great use of space, sturdy build and quality workmanship. We know you'll be inspired to craft in class.

You can keep up with us through our e-mail newsletter and across all the social media outlets. You'll find us at:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest

Our Forum Moderater, Bev Rousch (SCS: BevMom ), is here to keep you in the loop on all the Stamp-N-Storage latest and greatest. If you have questions or concerns, contact Bev through PM or post a note in a corresponding thread.

We're here to organize your hobby, and help display your creativity.

Brett Haugen, Founder

UnderstandBlue 07-01-2013 03:28 PM

I LOVE seeing Mary's room - it's so neat and organized!!

Sorry I got distracted - SQUIRREL! :) SO happy to have you here! And so happy to see Bev on the team!

DramaQueen 07-01-2013 08:43 PM

Yeah, it was neat the day of the video shoot. You should see it now. Everything kind of exploded all over my desk. Oh, wait, no... it looks like it does in the video ALL the time. ;-)

UnderstandBlue 07-02-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DramaQueen (Post 20227301)
Yeah, it was neat the day of the video shoot. You should see it now. Everything kind of exploded all over my desk. Oh, wait, no... it looks like it does in the video ALL the time. ;-)

HAHAH Phew! You're real! :) I feel a lot less guilt now :)

BevMom 07-02-2013 08:36 AM

Love the honesty, Mary! :D

DramaQueen 07-02-2013 09:49 AM

It seriously took me an entire weekend to get it clean enough for that shoot. And about an hour to mess it all up again after. It felt really weird to have it that clean. (BTW, if you haven't guessed, that is me in the videos. I couldn't let just anyone into my lair, I mean studio!)

BevMom 07-02-2013 12:25 PM

I was gonna say! :) Your space is so lovely! I am inspired to get my all of my stamping area super tidy. My Stamp-n-Storage want list keeps getting longer!

Izziebear 07-05-2013 12:20 PM

Love the product, and all the great ideas.

Stamp-n-Storage 03-18-2015 06:06 AM

Thanks for the great feedback, everyone! So happy you're loving your Stamp-n-Storage products!