Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-12-2007, 12:41 PM   #3321
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollerinastamps
Thank you Kay (aka Speedystamper) for your beautiful birthday card. I love the layout, the fiber and your coloring of the flower was simply gorgeous!! Thanks for thinking of me!
You are welcome, Holly!
Hope your birthday was fabulous!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-12-2007, 02:47 PM   #3322
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamp2u
Thank you jen70 for the sweet card and the stamped images that were included. I'm sorry to leave this group but right now I don't have the time to be able to send out RAK's. Thank you to everyone who has sent me RAKs. I hope to be able to join again later.

Hugs!!
You're very welcome! Enjoy the images!
Old 01-12-2007, 02:49 PM   #3323
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheStampsHeCamps
These two cards look SO nice side by side..... the colors match!

Jen - (Jen70) I LOVE your little square card (almost like a trademark for you!!) I have always loved pink and browns, but the little touch of Cool Caribbean you added is just SO nice!! The little snowman and the winter theme is purrrrfect for me.... I'm one of those weirdos that LOVES winter. I just wish it would SNOW! Thanks also for the adorable images you included inside the card!!

Michelle - (flaxychick) I am not sure I should thank you!! YOU cost me money!! I fell in LOVE with the Cuddlebug b/g and flower you used on the card you sent me. I actually ordered some of the folders, and the flower set!!!!!!! OH.... and guess what..... I don't even OWN a Cuddlebug!! tee hee!!! I do have one of those 'dinosaur' Wizards, and read on one or two of the threads that you can use the Cuddlebug embossing folders in it. We'll see!!
Anyway.... getting back to your card.... I LOVE it! Again... the pink and brown is SO nice together. Bea-U-tiful!!

Thank you both SO much for thinking of me!!!
You're very welcome! Enjoy the images!
Old 01-12-2007, 02:53 PM   #3324
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozie4Him
Okay, true confessions time here! I'm the most unorganized person in the world right now! I'm getting over my sinus surgery (finally able to say I AM doing somewhat better!!) from two weeks ago, and we have paper and mail scattered all over the house. Once I think I have all my cards together, then I realize I don't. I've received SO many wonderful birthday and Get Well cards, and I'm SO thankful for each and every one of them, but if were to list everyone who sent me one, I'd surely be leaving a couple out, so I'm not going to list the senders! Hope that's okay with you!! Next card I get, I'm putting it a special place til I send my thank you for it!! Oh, I did get a lovely Birthday Card from Kay K (speedystamper) today - that one I know! So please don't be offended for my not listing them all! I'm enjoying them all and I've even had a couple customers stop by and I'm showing them too and they're all in awe! It's fun for them to see some stamping styles different from mine for a change!

I did send out Christmas cards to some of you (wish I had the time to send more!), and will be getting some more cards out to you soon!

Thanks everyone, and God bless you all! Hugs!
Recovery time can be a little hard to keep track of everything, but I know from experience that you have enjoyed all of your cards. I received your thanks on my blog... What a great comment to open up! I hope you are feeling better every day.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:55 PM   #3325
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzdjoy
Thank you so much ladies for my wonderful cards. I love being in this group. You guys are so great!!! I put all your cards in my gallery.

Thanks again.
You are welcome!! Glad you enjoyed!
Old 01-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #3326
Die Cut Diva

Smile BRAK Thank you for Studbo

Linda, Thanks so much for this fun and amazing card you sent for my BD! I was overwhelmed with everything you put into this card...it is so stunning! It will go on my 'inspiration' board to be admired for many months to come!
I appreciate your thoughtfulness and love the bubble stickers you also included...these will be used on some of the scrapbooking pages I hope to get started with very soon!
For those who would like to see this fantastic card, here is the link:
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=442734&limit=last1
Linda, you made my day sparkle!
Big Hugs for you.
Barb g

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Old 01-12-2007, 05:27 PM   #3327
Glitter Guru

Default speedystamper

Kay---Thank you so much for the beautiful anniversary card you sent to Gene & I. I love it.
Here is her card.
Proud to be a fan club member. #67069
Old 01-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #3328
Glitter Guru

Flaxychick-----Thank you for the darling card I received from you. Love all the details you did to it. I know It's suppossed to be coffee, but since I don't drink it, to me it is hot chocolate.
Proud to be a fan club member. #67069
Old 01-12-2007, 06:05 PM   #3329
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheStampsHeCamps
Michelle - (flaxychick) I am not sure I should thank you!! YOU cost me money!! I fell in LOVE with the Cuddlebug b/g and flower you used on the card you sent me. I actually ordered some of the folders, and the flower set!!!!!!! OH.... and guess what..... I don't even OWN a Cuddlebug!! tee hee!!! I do have one of those 'dinosaur' Wizards, and read on one or two of the threads that you can use the Cuddlebug embossing folders in it. We'll see!!
Anyway.... getting back to your card.... I LOVE it! Again... the pink and brown is SO nice together. Bea-U-tiful!!

Thank you both SO much for thinking of me!!!

Your very welcome.... glad you liked it!
Old 01-12-2007, 06:07 PM   #3330
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedystamper
I got my very first CC Bday Rak today! Oh, I'm a dancin', cha, cha, cha!
Michelle, your cute cuttlebug card was such a day brightener! I loved getting a card that used an SAB set in it, too. Thanks for making my day! I'm sooooo in the pink over this one . . . lol!

You're very welcome... glad you liked the card!
Old 01-12-2007, 09:06 PM   #3331
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbo
Susan, what a gorgeous card!!! Your timing is perfect, what a great pick-me-up for when I was feeling so down!! You have restored my faith too in the Polka Dot and Paisley set also - I wasn't lovin' it but you sure knew what to do with it!!! I love it, thanks again!!!
Linda, you are very welcome. So glad it helped to bring a little cheer your way.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:28 AM   #3332
JRT
Gallery Gazer

Thank You to "Flaxyychick" for a beautiful rak card I rec'd Friday. What a nice pick me up. Lovely work. What a awesome card. I would like to upload to my gallery. Again Thank You Michelle

----------
Joyce
Old 01-13-2007, 05:51 AM   #3333
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thanks & Hugs to dpierstamper, Vicky Gould, jen70, & rainy

I had a wonderful mail day. This is going to be my best birthday ever! Thank you so much to the following Challenge Chasers!

Jen70 - Jen, I really enjoyed the pink & blue birthday card. You tease me with that round scallop punch though. I've been resisting, but after seeing your card, resistance is futile! I was also really surprised to open up your card and find some cute images, all ready for me to personalize and use on my cards. I've never gotten images in the mail before although I've heard talk about it right here on SCS. What a neat idea! Thank you, again! You can see Jen's card here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=37350

Vicky Gould - Vicky, I always enjoy a decorated envelope. It really gets your attention when you are going through the mail. Thank you for that extra touch. Your card is beautiful - so many details to enjoy . . . faux stitching; ribbon; a big, beautiful pearl brad; embossing; sponged accents . . . my oh my! It's a showcase for details that make a card special. Thank you for remembering me on my birthday. You can see Vicky's card Here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...p?photo=417708

dpierstamper - Deb, your card is going right into my "I need to case this pile!" (That is after I admire it for a month or two on my display stand!) I loved the layout of this card and it's user friendly to many different stamp sets. The bronze clip and ribbon added such a nice touch to an already nice card. Thank you so much for brightening my day and for sending me such a wonderful, caseable card!

rainy - I knew something awesome was going to happen when I opened your card ... it was just soooo thick! I wasn't disappointed! Out came one of my most favorite cards that I've ever seen in your gallery!!! Along with really cool leopard print notepaper and heart shaped clips! It was so exciting! My husband came running from the other room when he heard me whoop! So, we admired your card together. It was a lovely moment in time. Thank you so much for that card and the goodies. It was just perfect! You can see Susan's card here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=61883
Old 01-13-2007, 06:29 AM   #3334
Stamp'n In The Light

Default Belated Thanks to Speedystamper

Kay, this anniversary card you sent me and Ken is gorgeous. I really love the two toned effect you got on the snowflake. Here's Kay's card for all to see:
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=443009&cat=6861

My Blog - Stamping In The Light
Sr. Design Team Member Mark's Finest Papers,
Old 01-13-2007, 08:02 AM   #3335
Village Stamper

Quote:
I had a wonderful mail day. This is going to be my best birthday ever! Thank you so much to the following Challenge Chasers!

Jen70 - Jen, I really enjoyed the pink & blue birthday card. You tease me with that round scallop punch though. I've been resisting, but after seeing your card, resistance is futile! I was also really surprised to open up your card and find some cute images, all ready for me to personalize and use on my cards. I've never gotten images in the mail before although I've heard talk about it right here on SCS. What a neat idea! Thank you, again! You can see Jen's card here: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=274003&cat=500&ppuser=37350

Vicky Gould - Vicky, I always enjoy a decorated envelope. It really gets your attention when you are going through the mail. Thank you for that extra touch. Your card is beautiful - so many details to enjoy . . . faux stitching; ribbon; a big, beautiful pearl brad; embossing; sponged accents . . . my oh my! It's a showcase for details that make a card special. Thank you for remembering me on my birthday. You can see Vicky's card Here: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=417708

dpierstamper - Deb, your card is going right into my "I need to case this pile!" (That is after I admire it for a month or two on my display stand!) I loved the layout of this card and it's user friendly to many different stamp sets. The bronze clip and ribbon added such a nice touch to an already nice card. Thank you so much for brightening my day and for sending me such a wonderful, caseable card!

rainy - I knew something awesome was going to happen when I opened your card ... it was just soooo thick! I wasn't disappointed! Out came one of my most favorite cards that I've ever seen in your gallery!!! Along with really cool leopard print notepaper and heart shaped clips! It was so exciting! My husband came running from the other room when he heard me whoop! So, we admired your card together. It was a lovely moment in time. Thank you so much for that card and the goodies. It was just perfect! You can see Susan's card here: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=436247&cat=500&ppuser=61883
You are so welcome - nothing better than a best birthday!!!
Old 01-13-2007, 08:17 AM   #3336
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Jen70 - Jen, I really enjoyed the pink & blue birthday card. You tease me with that round scallop punch though. I've been resisting, but after seeing your card, resistance is futile! I was also really surprised to open up your card and find some cute images, all ready for me to personalize and use on my cards. I've never gotten images in the mail before although I've heard talk about it right here on SCS. What a neat idea! Thank you, again! You can see Jen's card here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=37350

Vicky Gould - Vicky, I always enjoy a decorated envelope. It really gets your attention when you are going through the mail. Thank you for that extra touch. Your card is beautiful - so many details to enjoy . . . faux stitching; ribbon; a big, beautiful pearl brad; embossing; sponged accents . . . my oh my! It's a showcase for details that make a card special. Thank you for remembering me on my birthday. You can see Vicky's card Here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...p?photo=417708

rainy - I knew something awesome was going to happen when I opened your card ... it was just soooo thick! I wasn't disappointed! Out came one of my most favorite cards that I've ever seen in your gallery!!! Along with really cool leopard print notepaper and heart shaped clips! It was so exciting! My husband came running from the other room when he heard me whoop! So, we admired your card together. It was a lovely moment in time. Thank you so much for that card and the goodies. It was just perfect! You can see Susan's card here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=61883
You're very welcome! Enjoy the images! And the new punch you're about to buy!
Old 01-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #3337
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

You are so welcome, Kay... cha cha cha!!
Old 01-13-2007, 12:10 PM   #3338
SCS RAK Coordinator

I forgot to post Rainy's card so here it is. Thanks again!
Old 01-13-2007, 01:03 PM   #3339
Stazon Splitcoast

Default What a beauty from Epiphany!

I had a beautiful surprise waiting for me in my mailbox today! Thank you so much, Sharon! This card is so stunning. I absolutley love the word window flower. Garden Collage is one of my all-time favorite sets and it's fun to see the paisley background up close and personal. I have the old paisley print background. The new one is definitely more elegant. Thanks again, Sharon, for bringing joy to my birthday! You can see Sharon's card here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...ge=3#poststart
Old 01-14-2007, 04:40 AM   #3340
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Dpierstamper - Thank You

Deb...

Thank you so much for the butterfy card. I LOVE butterflies. It was a wonderful surprise to receive the card yesterday when I returned home from working overtime on the weekend!

Thanks so much!
Old 01-14-2007, 04:41 AM   #3341
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Wow Flaxychick

Michelle,

I love the beautiful card you sent. It is one of those cards where I have to keep looking at it to figure out how you made it. The vintage violet is wonderful with a cuttlebug background. It's the first I have seen IRL.

Thanks again for thinking of me!
Old 01-14-2007, 06:06 AM   #3342
Stazon Splitcoast

Default chdds & MichelleWilliams

I have been out of town for a week and when I returned, I found 2 CCRAK cards in my mail stack! I immediately opened them first as I get so excited when I receive a card from one of you. I love both of them.

Michelle, I love the red and grey combo on your card. It is so sparkly IRL. Thanks so much for thinking of me! Here is her card:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...44012&cat=5824

Cindy, I love how you turned your image around on this card. I also love the colors. Thanks a million! Here is Cindy's card:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...3&limit=recent

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/maryroth/

My Gallery

Last edited by Pinky; 01-14-2007 at 06:20 AM..
Old 01-14-2007, 03:18 PM   #3343
Gallery Gazer

Wonderful Anniversary cards!!!!

Vicky - DH was really impressed by the gold embossing on your asian style card - he is not easily impressed with stamping!

Dawn Lusk - I already thanked you but this one deserves a double mention - all the layers and watercoloring and hardware - georgous!

Sharon - Georgeous watercolored card! Love the layers & stitching. DH really liked this one, too.

Flaxy Michelle - Distressed embossing is one of my favorite things! You are so good Maybe this week I'll get by to steal, I mean try out, that CB.

Cindy - cute, cute, cute ladybug "just because" card! I love red and white and really liked how you embossed the ladybugs. Cute sentiment on the inside too!

And early birthday cards! You guys are SO on the ball!

Kay - I couldn't stop looking at your card! Polished stone, I think? I love all the women in their hats stamped in black on the BG - such a cool look! BTW - you weren't late at all for my Bday! Very early, in fact

JoJo - Very cool flower! I love all the punched layers against the white embossed BG. Awesome card

Thank you guys!!!!!
Old 01-14-2007, 07:05 PM   #3344
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
I have been out of town for a week and when I returned, I found 2 CCRAK cards in my mail stack! I immediately opened them first as I get so excited when I receive a card from one of you. I love both of them.

Michelle, I love the red and grey combo on your card. It is so sparkly IRL. Thanks so much for thinking of me! Here is her card:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...44012&cat=5824
You are very welcome!!
Old 01-15-2007, 03:43 AM   #3345
Die Cut Diva

Wink To Susan (rainy)

I just wanted to put up a big thank you, for my first RAK of the new year, I love the colors on it and your cuttlebug adds just the right touch!! Thanks for thinking of me, here it is for all to see!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=61883
Old 01-15-2007, 03:51 AM   #3346
Die Cut Diva

Smile To Kay (speedystamper)

Quote:
I had a beautiful surprise waiting for me in my mailbox today! Thank you so much, Sharon! This card is so stunning. I absolutley love the word window flower. Garden Collage is one of my all-time favorite sets and it's fun to see the paisley background up close and personal. I have the old paisley print background. The new one is definitely more elegant. Thanks again, Sharon, for bringing joy to my birthday! You can see Sharon's card here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...ge=3#poststart
Your welcome Kay, I'm glad you liked it! Have a great day!
Old 01-15-2007, 03:54 AM   #3347
Die Cut Diva

Smile To Arin(arinstamps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arinstamps

Vicky - DH was really impressed by the gold embossing on your asian style card - he is not easily impressed with stamping!

Dawn Lusk - I already thanked you but this one deserves a double mention - all the layers and watercoloring and hardware - georgous!

Sharon - Georgeous watercolored card! Love the layers & stitching. DH really liked this one, too.

Flaxy Michelle - Distressed embossing is one of my favorite things! You are so good Maybe this week I'll get by to steal, I mean try out, that CB.

Cindy - cute, cute, cute ladybug "just because" card! I love red and white and really liked how you embossed the ladybugs. Cute sentiment on the inside too!

Kay - I couldn't stop looking at your card! Polished stone, I think? I love all the women in their hats stamped in black on the BG - such a cool look! BTW - you weren't late at all for my Bday! Very early, in fact

JoJo - Very cool flower! I love all the punched layers against the white embossed BG. Awesome card

Thank you guys!!!!!

You are very welcome, Have a Great day!!
Old 01-15-2007, 04:28 AM   #3348
Village Stamper

Quote:

Thank you guys!!!!!

You are sooo welcome!
Old 01-15-2007, 04:42 AM   #3349
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Jen70 - Jen, I really enjoyed the pink & blue birthday card. You tease me with that round scallop punch though. I've been resisting, but after seeing your card, resistance is futile! I was also really surprised to open up your card and find some cute images, all ready for me to personalize and use on my cards. I've never gotten images in the mail before although I've heard talk about it right here on SCS. What a neat idea! Thank you, again! You can see Jen's card here: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=274003&cat=500&ppuser=37350

Vicky Gould - Vicky, I always enjoy a decorated envelope. It really gets your attention when you are going through the mail. Thank you for that extra touch. Your card is beautiful - so many details to enjoy . . . faux stitching; ribbon; a big, beautiful pearl brad; embossing; sponged accents . . . my oh my! It's a showcase for details that make a card special. Thank you for remembering me on my birthday. You can see Vicky's card Here: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=417708

rainy - I knew something awesome was going to happen when I opened your card ... it was just soooo thick! I wasn't disappointed! Out came one of my most favorite cards that I've ever seen in your gallery!!! Along with really cool leopard print notepaper and heart shaped clips! It was so exciting! My husband came running from the other room when he heard me whoop! So, we admired your card together. It was a lovely moment in time. Thank you so much for that card and the goodies. It was just perfect! You can see Susan's card here: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=436247&cat=500&ppuser=61883
You are welcome, glad to hear you had a great BD.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:43 AM   #3350
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annees
Deb...

Thank you so much for the butterfy card. I LOVE butterflies. It was a wonderful surprise to receive the card yesterday when I returned home from working overtime on the weekend!

Thanks so much!
you are welcome
Old 01-15-2007, 08:25 AM   #3351
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany
I just wanted to put up a big thank you, for my first RAK of the new year, I love the colors on it and your cuttlebug adds just the right touch!! Thanks for thinking of me, here it is for all to see!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=61883
You are very welcome!
Old 01-15-2007, 10:53 AM   #3352
Inky OceanGazer

Quote:

Thank you guys!!!!!
you are most welcome.....hope it's a fabulous birthday for you
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Old 01-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #3353
Dirty Dozen Alumni

So the winter snow/ice storm is upon us and we have temporarily regained power. I quickly uploaded all the wonderful birthday cards I received. WOW those were some beautiful cards ladies, I am so blessed!! Especially since I wasn't feeling well, they brought sunshine to my day!
Please check my gallery for all the cards.

THANK YOU!!
dpierstamper
jojot
mzdjoy
Jen70
Vicky Gould
epiphany
Speedystamper

Join us in Buffalo on 4/28/12
Old 01-15-2007, 12:20 PM   #3354
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to BadSherry
Default Thank You flaxychick

Oh Michelle, I cannot believe this card you sent me! How absolutely perfect it is, let alone an absolutely adorable card to boot! HOLY SMOKES, I bet if you really ask, it's not that we don't have the time, we just don't want everyone to know what we've been doing!

Thank you so much for thinking of me and this will most definitely hang in a place of honor in my studio!!!!!
Old 01-16-2007, 02:45 AM   #3355
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Thank you guys!!!!!
you are so welcome Arin
Old 01-16-2007, 02:58 AM   #3356
Die Cut Diva

Smile Tracy (lodichic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LodiChick
So the winter snow/ice storm is upon us and we have temporarily regained power. I quickly uploaded all the wonderful birthday cards I received. WOW those were some beautiful cards ladies, I am so blessed!! Especially since I wasn't feeling well, they brought sunshine to my day!

THANK YOU!!
dpierstamper
jojot
mzdjoy
Jen70
Vicky Gould
epiphany
Speedystamper
Your so welcome, I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:40 PM   #3357
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thank You to DawnL and BadSherry

Oh, what goodies I found in my mailbox today. I only have time to thank two at the moment. I'll get back to the rest of the thank you's later today.

Big Thanks to DawnL for the Big Bright Punched Flower. You can see it here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...p?photo=430534
Isn't it wonderful? It's 10 degrees outside and this flower gives me hope! Thanks, Dawn, for the birthday wishes.

Big Thanks to BadSherry, who really isn't bad at all! lol! This is the card she sent to me: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...p?photo=440982 What a beauty, huh?!! I love the way it was inspired by her purse. Talk about a card to lift the spirits! Thank you so, so much Sherry!

I have to run now, but watch for more thanks later!
Old 01-16-2007, 01:30 PM   #3358
Stazon Splitcoast

It's been so long since I said my thank yous and I truly appreciate all the cards I get. I think I'll be caught up now. thank you girls your're the best!! tfs

flaxychick:
WOw Michelle, this is just the prettest card!! YOu rock girl!! thank you for sending it my way. //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=428975&cat=500&ppuser=77954

shestampshecamps(Joan) Thank you for sending me the lovely holiday card. I'm so in love with the scalloped punches these days this certainly is a treat to look at.
I couldn't find it in your gallery so I couldn't show your wonderful holiday rak.

Rainy(Susan) this is outstanding!! What a way to start the new year, then looking at this beauty!! //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=435393&cat=500&ppuser=61883

Rhonda (Rhonda) Thank you for the very special holiday RAK!! The tree tag is just too cute the way it pulls out from the pocket!! I couldn't find it in your gallery to show this fun card but I just loved getting it.
Check out my new Blog: stampin & stylin

Last edited by TERRORE3; 01-16-2007 at 02:03 PM..
Old 01-16-2007, 02:40 PM   #3359
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Oh, what goodies I found in my mailbox today. I only have time to thank two at the moment. I'll get back to the rest of the thank you's later today.

Big Thanks to DawnL for the Big Bright Punched Flower. You can see it here: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=430534
Isn't it wonderful? It's 10 degrees outside and this flower gives me hope! Thanks, Dawn, for the birthday wishes.

Big Thanks to BadSherry, who really isn't bad at all! lol! This is the card she sent to me: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=440982 What a beauty, huh?!! I love the way it was inspired by her purse. Talk about a card to lift the spirits! Thank you so, so much Sherry!

I have to run now, but watch for more thanks later!
you are very welcome
Old 01-16-2007, 03:01 PM   #3360
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LodiChick

THANK YOU!!
dpierstamper
jojot
mzdjoy
Jen70
Vicky Gould
epiphany
Speedystamper
You're very welcome! Enjoy the images! Hope you're feeling better soon.