Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-21-2006, 11:44 AM   #1281
Forum Fanatic

You are very welcome!!

Jen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela R.
Thanks Jen G. (GuarinoMom)!!!
I so love the card you sent - RIW is one of my fave sets!! And thanks for the cool fibers - so sweet of you!!!

Creativity Coach
http://jenguarino.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-21-2006, 02:14 PM   #1282
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmama BoBo
I got this beautiful card in the mail this week from rainy. I just love it. Thank
you so much. Also for the little post it notes inside. They are so pretty. I am one lucky girl. Here is the link to her card in her gallery. Thanks again.//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=316407
Janet you are very welcome. So glad that you liked it!
That sounds like so much fun to camp and stamp. Have a great time!!
Old 08-21-2006, 02:50 PM   #1283
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Location: In my Happy Place with no one bothering me....I hope!

I got 2 absolutely gorgeous cards today (may have been during the week last week but I wasn't here...LOL!)

Sonia, (cjf&cjfsmommy) The card you sent is so beautiful and thank you for the kind note......Good luck to ,too, sending your litlte one off to Kindergarten! Thanks so much for thinking of me!

And Barb, (luvsstampinup) the card you sent is so, so pretty! The tulip bouquet in the bucket is so pretty!! Must have taken forever to cut that out!! LOL! It is gorgeous and thank you for your kind words!

Love this group.....you guys are the bestest!!!
Old 08-21-2006, 02:54 PM   #1284
Hardware Hotshot

Sue you are very welcome! Hope you had a nice trip and welcome back!!
Old 08-21-2006, 02:55 PM   #1285
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Living in Kansas, but my heart is at OSU with my DS!

Sharon (notimetostamp) I receive the most beautiful card from you. I think is is just perfect. I is flat I don't understand what you were talking about. I can not beleave the work you put into it. Just stunning. thank you so very much I will treasure it always.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:15 PM   #1286
Stazon Splitcoast

The RAK list has been updated.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:33 PM   #1287
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thank you... Thank you... Thank you!!!

First of all.... my apologies.

I got these cards over the weekend, but with VSN and all my PRE-VSN running to the store, to assure a peaceful weekend (i.e. getting tons of snacks and frozen pizza for my 15 year old son and his friends that practically live here!), I didn't take the time to post my thanks until now.

Jolene!! (Valentina9) and Susan (mrikitty)!! THANK YOU both!!! Both cards are hanging on my RAK bulletin board for all my friends to see!
I couldn't find either of their cards in their galleries, so here's a picture so you all can see...
Jolene's is the beautiful, soft blue one on the left. Susan's is the fall colored one on the right!
I just LOVE receiving RAKS.... I love sending them too.... tomorrow looks like a great day to RAK some unsuspecting CC S/talkers!!

Thanks again, girls!!
Attached Thumbnails
cc-raks-aug.-06.jpg  

I *heart* My Computer
Because a lot of my best friends live in it!!
Thanks SCS.... for providing a place to cultivate priceless friendships!!
Old 08-21-2006, 06:04 PM   #1288
Gallery Gazer

Smile Anniversary Card

I received a beautiful anniversary card from DawnL today! It's stunning! Love your purple wild roses and can't wait to hear what you used baby oil for on this one.

Dawn's Purple Roses

Old 08-21-2006, 07:15 PM   #1289
Gabfest Goddess

Default THANK YOUs from sherristampsalot!!

I have a bunch of people to thank for anniversary RAKS!!

mom2grace
The "munch love" popcorn card is adorable!! I never thought of that set for anniversary but it's just perfect! THANK YOU!!

dpierstamper
The vanilla-embossed LOVE on vanilla is beautiful! Love it! THANK YOU!!

notimetostamp
Your card is absolutely gorgeous! What patience it must have taken to weave that cardstock and the coloring is superb! And it was not warped or wrinkled at all! THANK YOU!!

DawnL
That aida/floral background is wonderful! And the flowers are gorgeous. I'm trying not to get more flower sets but that one is SOOO pretty! THANK YOU!

raduse
Your happy together card is ADORABLE! The song printed in the background goes perfectly with the stamp. And thank you not only for the anniversary RAK, but for all the ones you send me just about weekly!!! I really do appreciate it, Friend! THANK YOU!!

If I found your card in your gallery, I also left a comment there. THANKS AGAIN!
Old 08-21-2006, 07:39 PM   #1290
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Smile You are so welcome, pammyrn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pammyrn
Sharon (notimetostamp) I receive the most beautiful card from you. I think is is just perfect. I is flat I don't understand what you were talking about. I can not beleave the work you put into it. Just stunning. thank you so very much I will treasure it always.
You are so very welcome -- glad you enjoyed it and that it arrived in decent condition!!!

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

MY BLOG -- No Time To Stamp?

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Old 08-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #1291
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Smile You're so welcome, sherristampsalot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherristampsalot
I have a bunch of people to thank for anniversary RAKS!!

mom2grace
The "munch love" popcorn card is adorable!! I never thought of that set for anniversary but it's just perfect! THANK YOU!!

dpierstamper
The vanilla-embossed LOVE on vanilla is beautiful! Love it! THANK YOU!!

notimetostamp
Your card is absolutely gorgeous! What patience it must have taken to weave that cardstock and the coloring is superb! And it was not warped or wrinkled at all! THANK YOU!!

DawnL
That aida/floral background is wonderful! And the flowers are gorgeous. I'm trying not to get more flower sets but that one is SOOO pretty! THANK YOU!

raduse
Your happy together card is ADORABLE! The song printed in the background goes perfectly with the stamp. And thank you not only for the anniversary RAK, but for all the ones you send me just about weekly!!! I really do appreciate it, Friend! THANK YOU!!

If I found your card in your gallery, I also left a comment there. THANKS AGAIN!
You are so very welcome, Sherri. Glad you enjoyed it!!!

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

MY BLOG -- No Time To Stamp?

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Old 08-21-2006, 09:55 PM   #1292
Forum Fanatic

Default Barb- Thank you!!

I've have really missed seeing you, but it was such a treat to get a card in the mail from you. I've been meaning to get it loaded to my gallery but just have not gotten there yet. Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the shape of the card.

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I really appreciate it

Hugs to you~

Creativity Coach
http://jenguarino.com
Old 08-21-2006, 10:37 PM   #1293
Die Cut Diva

Red face Big Big Thanks to All members of the Stalker's Challenge Group

It seems many of you have been thanking me for the cards I recently sent out and I've not acknowledged that. I'm so sorry. I'm subcribed to this thread with instant email notification, and have been depending on that to let me know when you all recieved my cards. I wondered why I never noticed anything in my email to that effect. So, tonight, I just happen to come here to see a post that did come in my email from Guarinomom (jen), and noticed that so many of you had thanked me. I feel very badly that you all have not gotten an acknowlegement from me before now. Either my email isn't working correctly or something isn't working correctly with my notification. Anyway, I am so glad that each of you have received your cards and enjoyed getting them. I have been way, way behind on these...to the point that I asked Jen70 to remove my name from the RAK list for the time being. You all have been more than wonderful in sending me RAKS and I have posted them all in the RAK album of my gallery. I thought I had also thanked each of you here in this forum, but evidently, I've been negligent at that also, as it seems I only have 9 thank you's posted. I cannot apologize enough for this happening . I'm so extremely busy right now with family issues and my SU business is starting to pick up some and then added to that is my little bit of work I do for my church, that I was just never getting to the RAKS and I guess not posting thank yous here either, as I thought I had been doing. I have been feeling so extremely guilty that I was receiving RAKS and not sending them. I don't think this is right and I certainly did not and do not want to take advantage of any of you wonderful people. So, that is why you will not see my name of the RAK list that Jen just sent out. I will be here and be participating in the challenges as much as I can and I will be stalkin' the chats (albeit silently, most of the time just to try and keep up with all of you to some extent), but I did not want you all to keep sending all of those beautiful RAKS without my doing so in return. Please know that I have throughly enjoyed and been extremely delighted with every single card I have received...and I do think that they are ALL posted in my gallery, since I've evidently not gotten them posted here...and they are in a special box on my work desk for inspiration and I will keep them for myself! They mean to much to me to send them out to anyone else...I hope you all don't mind that I want to keep them just for me. Anyway, thank you everyone for all the RAKS I've received over the last few months, and everyone who recently received the RAKS I did manage to get out, you are more than welcome and I hope you can find them at least somewhat useful. Once my life settles down some, I will again join back up with the RAK list. In the mean-time, know that I'm here and that I admire all of you so much. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with me and for helping me and encouraging me as I've strived to develope my talent. You've been so wonderful and inspirational for me and I truly appreciate all of you. I'm not leaving, I'm just going 'behind the scenes' for a while.
Love to all and big time hugs, Barb g

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Old 08-22-2006, 01:08 AM   #1294
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybearybest
I received a beautiful anniversary card from DawnL today! It's stunning! Love your purple wild roses and can't wait to hear what you used baby oil for on this one.

Dawn's Purple Roses
you're welcome!
Old 08-22-2006, 01:10 AM   #1295
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherristampsalot

DawnL
you are welcome! (the set is worth it! )
Old 08-22-2006, 02:37 AM   #1296
Stazon Splitcoast

Birthday thank you's from TERRORE3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! ladies. I can't get over what a great group of SCS sisters I have. THis birthday has been one of the best I've had in years. I would skip out to the mail box happily erery day for the past week , just because I knew there would be what I call my fun mail. Thank you all for taking time out to send me all the beautiful cards. My birthday was just super. LOL~

There's so many to list so please ~

check out all the Beautiful cards in my RAK Album.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...y.php?cat=7032
Check out my new Blog: stampin & stylin

Last edited by TERRORE3; 08-22-2006 at 03:23 AM..
Old 08-22-2006, 03:25 AM   #1297
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

OK, 40 lashes with a wet noodle for me! We were tidying up around here this weekend, and I found a beautiful card I received from Julia S. that I completely forgot about! Julia, thanks for the card and your sweet thoughts! Things are much better around here! Thanks again, and I'm sorry for forgetting to say thanks!

I know not what this day holds....but I know Who holds the day!!
Old 08-22-2006, 04:21 AM   #1298
Stazon Splitcoast

Big ole Thank You out to Jen Guarino for the RAK! I love your card, but I'm especially excited about the little package inside! Can't wait to use those fun fibers! Thank you sooo much Jen!
Old 08-22-2006, 05:00 AM   #1299
Gallery Gazer

Sherri and Terry- you are welcome--glad you enjoyed.
Old 08-22-2006, 05:46 AM   #1300
Stamp'n In The Light

Thanks to Jolene (valentina9) for the adorable bugs & kisses rak. I love all of those different techniques you used on the card. It's already uploaded into my gallery so here's the link for one and all to see:
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=349090&cat=6861

My Blog - Stamping In The Light
Sr. Design Team Member Mark's Finest Papers,
Old 08-22-2006, 06:22 AM   #1301
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Tammy can i borrow that wet noodle? I just found my pile of raks that I had not posted thanks you to! Hope I can get some thank yous posted real fast while baby takes her 40 winks. (and I don't blame you if you don't remember what card you sent me as i'm so behind!)

Starla - Love the chickie in a basket card. Love the layout too! Thank you!

Jenny - Love the colors in the palm tree card you sent me. And how you did the the color over top of the words. Never would have thought of that.

Tracy (Lodichick)- How cute is that sqaure card. That was one challenge I never did. The background paper goes perfect with it.

Dawn - The thinking of U card came at a time when I needed a pick-me-up!

Terry - Love the purple and greens! And that tulip stamp.. wow!

Thanks again ladies for thinking of me even though I haven't been able to do any of the challenges lately. Hope to get back into the swing of things soon.

Last edited by bambi64; 08-22-2006 at 06:51 AM..
Old 08-22-2006, 06:23 AM   #1302
Gallery Gazer

Default mom of 3 boys

Renee,
a very belated thank you for the card you sent. It got placed under a stack of papers and I completely forgot about it. Sorry for being such a loser.

I love the card! I peeked in your gallery and you have made super cute stuff with this set. I'm almost conviced that I need it now. here's the link to Renee's card so every one else can see how cute it is ://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=331148
Old 08-22-2006, 06:40 AM   #1303
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampertammy
OK, 40 lashes with a wet noodle for me! We were tidying up around here this weekend, and I found a beautiful card I received from Julia S. that I completely forgot about! Julia, thanks for the card and your sweet thoughts! Things are much better around here! Thanks again, and I'm sorry for forgetting to say thanks!
So glad that you got it. Sometimes things get crazy and missed...I completely understand. Glad things are going much better for you.

Have a great day,

I design for ... Ellen Hutson LLC, & Maya Road

Old 08-22-2006, 06:48 AM   #1304
Bunny's SunnyChick

Thank You so much Jolene (valentina9). I love your pink and blue card...very cool technique, beautiful creation! Thanks so much for thinking of me...

I know there are others I *need* to thank...So please don't feel slighted because I have yet to do so...I am as usual behind. You are all so awesome THANK YOU for just being so thoughtful and friendly!
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Old 08-22-2006, 08:36 AM   #1305
Die Cut Diva

Default Thank you Joanne~jojot!!

Received a really beautiful card from Joanne, I love the flowers and the colors and the sentiment and the circles...well, I guess I just love it all!! Thanks so much for brightening up my day!

<<
Old 08-22-2006, 08:48 AM   #1306
Stazon Splitcoast

Default A whole bunch of thanks!!

Ladies, I am way behind in getting some cards sent out and posting my thanks. I've received some wonderful cards in the past few weeks and want to say thank you to:

Purpledragon

Penelope Pitstop

Terrore3

mrikitty

I love every one of these cards and I am thrilled to be able to call you all my friends. Thank you all so much.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery
come join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Old 08-22-2006, 11:12 AM   #1307
Glitter Guru

All my CC friends...I just noticed many of you posted thank yous about 2 weeks ago and I am just now seeing them. I'm so glad they made it to you. Our mail has been a little wonky lately...to say the least. So, I'm just thrilled they made it to their new homes! Hope to be able to keep up better in the future!
Old 08-22-2006, 11:14 AM   #1308
Inky OceanGazer

and a great big you're welcome back at ya:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2grace
Received a really beautiful card from Joanne, I love the flowers and the colors and the sentiment and the circles...well, I guess I just love it all!! Thanks so much for brightening up my day!
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Old 08-22-2006, 03:58 PM   #1309
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking A big Thank you to Julia S!!!

Julia~got your card today!!! Thank you!! It was a perfect "pick me up" after another long day of painting! I love how you put the little circle flowers in the punched out circle!!(and the water coloring is great also!!) Thanks again for the pick up!!

Ladies~Someday (I swear!!) I will get all these cards loaded into my CCRAK album so everyone can enjoy. AND!!! I will get my own RAKs out into the mail!! (as of right now....looks like this job should be completed this weekend (please...please....please!!!) and then I will be able to do some of the challenges again, chat again, STAMP again!!!
Exploring Creativity~blog
Old 08-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #1310
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi64
Tammy can i borrow that wet noodle? I just found my pile of raks that I had not posted thanks you to! Hope I can get some thank yous posted real fast while baby takes her 40 winks. (and I don't blame you if you don't remember what card you sent me as i'm so behind!)

Starla - Love the chickie in a basket card. Love the layout too! Thank you!

Jenny - Love the colors in the palm tree card you sent me. And how you did the the color over top of the words. Never would have thought of that.

Tracy (Lodichick)- How cute is that sqaure card. That was one challenge I never did. The background paper goes perfect with it.

Dawn - The thinking of U card came at a time when I needed a pick-me-up!

Terry - Love the purple and greens! And that tulip stamp.. wow!

Thanks again ladies for thinking of me even though I haven't been able to do any of the challenges lately. Hope to get back into the swing of things soon.
Your welcome Amber!! Hehe....ask your mom if she remembers the story on that card (hint...she "beat" me to the layout....so I had to adapt!!)
Exploring Creativity~blog
Old 08-22-2006, 04:23 PM   #1311
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacyquilter
Ladies, I am way behind in getting some cards sent out and posting my thanks. I've received some wonderful cards in the past few weeks and want to say thank you to:

Purpledragon

Penelope Pitstop

Terrore3

mrikitty

I love every one of these cards and I am thrilled to be able to call you all my friends. Thank you all so much.
Your welcome im glad you enjoyed it
Old 08-22-2006, 04:33 PM   #1312
Pearl-ExPert

a BIG thanks to mrikitty ( Susan Guzy) I recieved your RAK today. Thanks for the very pretty card and the papers.
i know i havnt been around much ..its nice to know ive been missed. A few more weeks and life should return to normal
Old 08-22-2006, 06:15 PM   #1313
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: imprisoned temporarily in my own house! arrrgh!!&^%$#@

I've rec'd 2 awesome cards...One from Jolene, DH even picked this card up and said "this is a really nice card." It is a lovely watercolor card...I LOVE IT!!Thanks so much
here it is in her Gallery:http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...cat=500&limit=

and I also rec'd a Beautiful Pink card from Barb G (luvstampinup) she used sage green with it..one of my fav colors. IT is very, very pretty! thanks so much!
Here it is in her gallery: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...ser=46731&sl=l
Old 08-22-2006, 06:27 PM   #1314
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: imprisoned temporarily in my own house! arrrgh!!&^%$#@

Melody and Cassandra, you are very welcome and I too am glad and happy to call you my friends!
Susan
Old 08-22-2006, 10:27 PM   #1315
Glitter Guru

Default WOW!

Thank you so much Michelle (mybearybest) for the **GORGEOUS** card that I recv'd today! I can't stop looking at it!! (I love it, I will hoard it and keep it forever!) Seriously, thank you!

BTW - my Touch of Nature set is on the way - see I told ya that card pushed me over the edge to get that that set!! Thanks again!

Here's a link to the card (and its mine, all mine! )
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...ge=3#poststart
Old 08-23-2006, 05:59 AM   #1316
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinSweetie
Thank you so much Michelle (mybearybest) for the **GORGEOUS** card that I recv'd today! I can't stop looking at it!! (I love it, I will hoard it and keep it forever!) Seriously, thank you!

BTW - my Touch of Nature set is on the way - see I told ya that card pushed me over the edge to get that that set!! Thanks again!

Here's a link to the card (and its mine, all mine! )
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=337413&cpage=3#poststart
You're welcome, Alora! I'm glad to give you a sample for your newly purchased set.

Old 08-23-2006, 09:59 AM   #1317
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Living in Kansas, but my heart is at OSU with my DS!

Yea, my mailbox is finally catching up with my move. I got three count them three wonderful cards today.

1st card us from angela R. What a beautiful card. I just love the blue rose.

2nd I just love square cards I received one from Renee, momof3boys. It is so adorable, I love it. Small world with hubby hugh.

3rd from Dawn. I think that is my favorite set in the whole world, i have it just never use it. That frog and I love dragonflys, and all that glitter. WOW.

Just want to send a big thank you to you all. Love eveyone one of them and will cherish them always. Hugs to you.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:37 PM   #1318
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

you're welcom, pam! glad you had a good mail day!!
Old 08-23-2006, 02:28 PM   #1319
Glitter Guru

A great big thank you to Susan Guzy (mrikitty) for the adorable card! I love all the details (crimped paper, little bit of glitter, brads, silver cording). The card is very cute and the gesture very thoughtful! Tucked in the card were some wonderful fibers which I hope to use soon! One can never have too much ribbon and fibers. Since we adopted our new puppy (1 yr old) a month ago I haven't had a chance to stamp because he can't behave himself in my craft room. He's eaten the corner off of several patterned papers and one finished card that I hadn't yet taken a photo of and when he's tired of doing that he's trying to climb in my lap (all 40 lbs of him). So, most evenings I'm out taking him for walks to work off some energy and by the time I get home I'm the one that's tired and don't feel like stamping.

Anyways, thank you so much for the card and the wonderful fibers!!!!
- and listening to me ramble on -

Beth
Old 08-23-2006, 03:51 PM   #1320
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess & DSS Moderator

Default **Thanks to imastampin and Luvstampinup**

Thanks to Karen and Barb for making my birthday month last and last! I got 2 more bday cards just before leaving on a little vacation.

Karen...I remember making one of these trifold cards a while back for a challenge. I love how you used a wheel and simplified the process. Yet there are so many great details that make this trifold card really neat!

Barb...I was just thinking about how I missed seeing you on the stalker threads and then I received a card from you! All the different stamp sets work so well together. Thanks for remembering me and my bday. Hope things are slowing down for you so you can come s/talk with us!

I big "YOU'RE WELCOME!!" to those who posted thank yous. I sure I hope I haven't missed posting a Thank You on anyone's RAK. If I did, it was an oversight. I love getting everybody's fabulous cards in the mail!! Yes, I am way behind in posting them to my CCRAK album too. It's on my "to-do" list!