Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-20-2007, 08:55 AM   #2081
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamps'nCoffee View Post
I am so spoiled!! Look at these surprises that I got today!!

Joanne Sent me one of her classic black and white cards....so, so beautiful! Thank you vey much!!!
jojots card

Mandy, tahnk you so much for this wonderful Birthday card...the colors are so beautiful and I love the way it's cut!! Very cool!
M_A_N_D_Y's Card
You are so welcome.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-20-2007, 08:57 AM   #2082
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbo View Post
Mandy, thank you so very much for the gorgeous anniversary card!! I love your design!!! That was so sweet of you! Thanks again!
You are welcome. I hope you had a great anniversary
Old 08-20-2007, 08:58 AM   #2083
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicalichick View Post
I received a few cards over the last couple of days, but forgot to post thank you's! I'm bad

Gma (Faith) Thank you so much for the cheerful summer card! Its so cute!! "Great colors"

Mandy-LOVE your flower!!!!! Its definetly my favorite!!!!!!

Sara-Thank you so much for the MFT Images!!! LOVE them!!!

You are welcome...and thanks for the compliment
Old 08-20-2007, 08:59 AM   #2084
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinshappy View Post
Mandy I got your birthday card. Thank you so much. I love it and this fold is so fun! I put a picture in my ccrak gallery too! Thanks again for thinking of me!
You are welcome. I hope you had a great birthday.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:00 AM   #2085
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen70 View Post
Zindorf - Thank you, Michelee, for the lovely card! I just love the primas you sent along.

MANDY - Thank you for the beautiful anniversary card!

smallpigpig - Thank you, Peggy, for the adorable swap card!
You are welcome. I hope you and your hubby had a wonderful day.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:01 AM   #2086
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevMom View Post
Ok ladies! Listen up! My mail lady literally could not fit all the cards in my box! She had to come to my door and I had to tell her about SCS. LOL
She probably thinks we’re a cult or something! Double LOL!
I am overflowing with cheery cute and darn adorable birthday cards! THANK YOU EACH SOOO MUCH! So, I’m here catching up on all my CCRAK thank yous. In a nod to posting space and sanity I am just going to post the sender’s name below and you may click on the name and be directed to the card they sent me that I have posted in the CCRAKs Received folder of my gallery. In each card description I have thanked each maker personally so make sure you click on your name if it is listed here! Again, THANK YOU LADIES! What an awesome birthday! *hugs* -Bev
M_A_N_D_Y abmurray happy2stamp4ever epiphany tropicalichic MYBOYS dawnmercedes Bradn&Stampn Stampsn’Coffee dancerriley Zindorf cmc2stamp Zindorf tropicalichic deipara Debdeb
You are welcome and thank you so much for the gorgeous thank you card. I love the black and Pomegranite. Such a great color combo
Old 08-20-2007, 09:04 AM   #2087
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR View Post
I had such a great birthday and anniversary -- and a lot of that was due to the wonderful cards I rec'd from my SCS friends!! Here are some VERY belated thank yous to many people -- and I have still more to post later today! Trying to catch up. Know that I appreciated them so much and still do!

THANK YOU to:

Tammy (stampertammy) for the birthday card you sent with In the Spotlight and the neat DP! I liked the little hello you punched out!

Joycelyn (Stamps n' Coffee) for the pretty black and pink oriental card -- and for the Primas too!! The card was so elegant!

Juliana (julesiana) for the beautiful birthday card in blues and yellows -- I loved the topper on it and the zigzagged piece across the front! So pretty!

Mandy (M_A_N_D_Y) for the neat anniversary card! I really like that shadow effect!

Deb (debdeb) for the DARLING musical bird card - I love that fold! And for the beautiful K & Company clips and brads! I can hardly wait to use them!

Billie (myboys) for the beautiful anniversary AND birthday cards - both so beautifully done. And thank you for the raindots and pink bling petals too! Such a nice gift!

Vicky (vickygould) for the gorgeous birthday and anniversary cards. I used the anniversary card layout for the monochromatic challenge card and the little birthday card was so sweet and sparkly! Thanks so very much!

Sharon (epiphany) for the gorgeously watercolored anniversary card -- how beautiful it is! (Can't post it yet in my gallery......she also sent it to someone as a secret! Let me know when I can post it for all to see!)

Cary (MissMinx) for the really fun loooong anniversary card! I love blue! What a fun make and take!

Sara (deipara) for the cute birthday card with the neat resist technique! Great colors~ Love it!!!

Deborah (Beadn&Stampn) for the neat cut out birthday card and the cute vellum tag!

Connie (cmc2stamp) for the beautiful birthday card with the neat ribbon and hardware!! I love it!

Off to upload in my gallery and then back for more thank yous!
Be sure to check out these wonderful cards in my gallery album!
You are so welcome.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:05 AM   #2088
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR View Post
Still trying to catch up!!

THANK YOU to:

Mandy (M_A_N_D_Y): for the DARLING Bella birthday card -- I love that image and your colors were wonderful!

Anne-Marie (ambouth): for the really cute birthday card. I love the flower and all the different colors and patterns in the card!

Stacy (twinshappy): for the fabulous and numerous Voila images and the wonderful card that came with them!! I am working on something just for you with these.....

You all helped to make my birthday REALLY fun!!!
You are welcome...I hope you had a great birthday
Old 08-20-2007, 09:07 AM   #2089
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSDemonstrators View Post
I've been out of province for the past several weeks and came home to a sweet oh so sweet pile of happy mail! So, I thought I better get over here and say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who sent me such beautiful cards!

Markie's mom: An absolutely stunning card! I love all the little cutouts you sent as well.

Suppersassysabrina: I love how you cut out the circle and added it to the flower.

jotjot: I love the effect the sponging and ribbon gave to this card.

smallpigpig: Thank you for thinking of me at convention!

Amanda: What a cool look...just black and white.

M.A.N.D.Y: That's definately me on my birthday...just have to dye the hair brown with grey tinges and add a few extra (at least 30) lbs!

Anonymous: what a sweet birthday card. Love how the purples and greens go together. I never would have thought to try that color combo but I love it!

kidscatsandstamps: Celebrate looks so cool embossed like that.

Thank you everyone!
You are so welcome.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:14 AM   #2090
Gabfest Goddess

Default Many Many Thank you's

Well, as many of you know I was on vacation for a week and a half and then the day I came back I went in for minor surgery and was down for about a week...so I have a long list of people to thank:

Peggy (smallpigpig) - thank you so much for the beautiful card you made at convention. So jealous I couldn't go. I love the flowers and sparkles.

Michelle (Zindorf) - Thank you so much for the gorgeous birthday card. So many beautiful brads and the coloring on the background is awesome.

Dawn (dawnmercedes) - Love the thank you card. The squares are such a great background and that denim flower is so cool.

Crystal (happy2stamp4ever) - Thank you for the gorgeous birthday card. You will have to met me know how you got the stamped image to have that soft glow to it. Such beautiful colors too. Oh and thanks for the oval punches. Love them.

Amanda (tropicalichick) Thank you for the wonderful birthday card. I love the way the vase and the flower are popped up and thanks so so much for the images. I love them all.

I dropped my camera on vacation and now it won't take pictures, so hopefully I will be able to get if fixed soon and can put these cards in my gallery.

Thanks again.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:48 PM   #2091
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Thanks Angela R!

Thanks Angel for the b-day card! I really love it and will have to case it some time! Thanks also for the paper and punched scallops!
Old 08-20-2007, 12:49 PM   #2092
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Thanks Vicky Gould!

Thanks so much Vicky for thinking of me and my birthday! I really liked the card!
Old 08-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #2093
Village Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevMom View Post
Thanks so much Vicky for thinking of me and my birthday! I really liked the card!
You are so much more than welcome - have a good week!
Old 08-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #2094
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess & DSS Moderator

Billie! Thanks for your red strawberry card. Two of my favorite things...red and strawberries!
Old 08-20-2007, 04:55 PM   #2095
Glitter Guru

Hey Hey Michelle (Zindorf)!!! Thank you very much for my very first CCRAK card!!! It was nice to get when I got back from taking the girls on their last vacation before school started. As soon as I get the CCRAK info, I will send out my first cards!!! Thank you again!!!

Proud Design Team Member for
Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studio, Doodle Palace,
Digital Stamp Oasis
Old 08-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #2096
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thank you BevMom

Thank you for the thank you Bev!!!!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...46151&cat=9458
Old 08-20-2007, 08:45 PM   #2097
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbo View Post
Sara, thank you so much for the adorable birthday card!!!!! I absolutely love it!! And I laughed when all the fun primas fell out that were tucked inside like confetti!! Thanks again for thinking of me!!!!!
Linda, you're welcome. I had fun sprinkling the primas into the cards as they were in the envelopes. I hope they didn't make too big a mess. Have a good birthday!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:12 AM   #2098
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleRedman View Post
Hey Hey Michelle (Zindorf)!!! Thank you very much for my very first CCRAK card!!! It was nice to get when I got back from taking the girls on their last vacation before school started. As soon as I get the CCRAK info, I will send out my first cards!!! Thank you again!!!
Michelle, you are very welcome!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:17 AM   #2099
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_A_N_D_Y View Post
Well, as many of you know I was on vacation for a week and a half and then the day I came back I went in for minor surgery and was down for about a week...so I have a long list of people to thank:

Peggy (smallpigpig) - thank you so much for the beautiful card you made at convention. So jealous I couldn't go. I love the flowers and sparkles.

Michelle (Zindorf) - Thank you so much for the gorgeous birthday card. So many beautiful brads and the coloring on the background is awesome.

Dawn (dawnmercedes) - Love the thank you card. The squares are such a great background and that denim flower is so cool.

Crystal (happy2stamp4ever) - Thank you for the gorgeous birthday card. You will have to met me know how you got the stamped image to have that soft glow to it. Such beautiful colors too. Oh and thanks for the oval punches. Love them.

Amanda (tropicalichick) Thank you for the wonderful birthday card. I love the way the vase and the flower are popped up and thanks so so much for the images. I love them all.

I dropped my camera on vacation and now it won't take pictures, so hopefully I will be able to get if fixed soon and can put these cards in my gallery.

Thanks again.
You are very welcome. Hope your birthday was a very special one.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:49 AM   #2100
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default jojot and Grandmama Bo Bo

Joanne (jojot) Thank you so much for the card I received from you. The flower and BG's are wonderful! It is so cheery. Love it.

Janet (Grandmama Bo Bo) Thank you very much for the beautiful floral hello card. I love everything about this card. I especially love the bead flower centers.

Thanks ladies for thinking of me. It is so great coming home from a long day at work and receiving such wonderful happy mail. You are the best!
Old 08-21-2007, 04:29 AM   #2101
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Thank you, Grandmama!

Janet, you are just the sweetest thing ever! You have no idea how excited my daughter was to see those Snoopy soccer images! She and I are both so tickled with them, and the other Snoopy images, too! Thank you so much for sending us such a sweet and fun package! We can't wait to create some fun things with them (and Kelsey will start with a thank you card for YOU!) Thanks again.... you made our day!

I know not what this day holds....but I know Who holds the day!!
Old 08-21-2007, 08:33 AM   #2102
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Thanks again.
I hope you had a great day and vacation!!! Sorry to hear about that camera!!! Thats a BUMMER
Old 08-21-2007, 08:34 AM   #2103
Stazon Splitcoast

Bev that you so much for the adorable Thank you Card. WOW its such a fun layout and design!! I must case it if you don't mind!!! Thanks again!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 09:30 AM   #2104
Inky OceanGazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zindorf View Post
Joanne (jojot) Thank you so much for the card I received from you. The flower and BG's are wonderful! It is so cheery. Love it.

Janet (Grandmama Bo Bo) Thank you very much for the beautiful floral hello card. I love everything about this card. I especially love the bead flower centers.

Thanks ladies for thinking of me. It is so great coming home from a long day at work and receiving such wonderful happy mail. You are the best!
you are most welcome.........thanks for sharing your fabulous creations with us......
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Old 08-21-2007, 09:31 AM   #2105
Inky OceanGazer

Default Dawn L

well....my dearie....you made my day with that beauty of a card......
Old 08-21-2007, 10:48 AM   #2106
Stazon Splitcoast

Default JoAnn And Vicki

Thank you dearly for the birthday card, your thoughts are so appreciated! And your card can be viewed here.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...46740?cat=9821

And Vicki, your thoughts on my birthday are equally as appreciated. Your card was great and I love the whole ocean seen!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...46739?cat=9821
Old 08-21-2007, 10:51 AM   #2107
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnmercedes View Post
Billie! Thanks for your red strawberry card. Two of my favorite things...red and strawberries!

Soooo welcome and thanks again for the wonderful gift you sent ME!!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:56 AM   #2108
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybearybest View Post
I've been away much of this month and then have had family here this week. It's been crazy and I've got some thank yous to catch up on!

Thank you Billie (myboys) for this lovely anniversary card! I love the red and brown put together. And thank you for sending this sweet get well card too. These mice are just too cute! And that magnet to hold it closed is a neat idea.

Thank you Jen (jen70) for this elegant pear card! I love the shading you did on it. Thank you for all the fun images you sent too.

Thank you Janet (Grandmama Bobo) for this sweet card. I love the pink and summery feel of this card.

Your too toto welcome!!
Old 08-21-2007, 03:14 PM   #2109
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default Beadn&stampin

Deborah, I got your wonderful card and gift today. That cracked glass is wonderful. Thanks for the background stamp too! Love it all... I put a picture in my ccrak gallery. Thanks again! Stacy
Old 08-21-2007, 03:43 PM   #2110
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Thanks again.

You're very welcome, Mandy! I'm glad you liked it (I think if I remember which card correctly, I used the Poppin' Pastels tech)...and I hope you had a GREAT b'day!
Old 08-21-2007, 04:17 PM   #2111
Village Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboys View Post
Thank you dearly for the birthday card, your thoughts are so appreciated! And your card can be viewed here.

And Vicki, your thoughts on my birthday are equally as appreciated. Your card was great and I love the whole ocean seen!

You are so welcome, Billie - hope it was a grat day! Vicky
Old 08-21-2007, 04:19 PM   #2112
Village Stamper

Default M_A_N_D_Y

Mandy, thank you so much for that gorgeous, gorgeous anniversary card! It is amazing!

Mandy's card

oh, and yes, thanks for the present - the weiner card!!!! Now what do I come up with???

Mandy's weiner card
Old 08-21-2007, 06:50 PM   #2113
Glitter Guru

Default Shelly--papermoon04

Thank you so much for the sweet card I got from you the other day, and also for the jewels. I had been looking for something like that and hadn't found them. Here is the card I received.
Proud to be a fan club member. #67069
Old 08-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #2114
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampertammy View Post
Janet, you are just the sweetest thing ever! You have no idea how excited my daughter was to see those Snoopy soccer images! She and I are both so tickled with them, and the other Snoopy images, too! Thank you so much for sending us such a sweet and fun package! We can't wait to create some fun things with them (and Kelsey will start with a thank you card for YOU!) Thanks again.... you made our day!
You are very welcome. Glad they got there ok. Hope she really enjoys using them. I love Snoopy.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:55 PM   #2115
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zindorf View Post

You are so very welcome. I am always glad to get happy mail. So much of the time the mail goes right into the trash. I hate junk mail.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:03 PM   #2116
Inky OceanGazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboys View Post

you are most welcome, dearie
Old 08-21-2007, 07:07 PM   #2117
Inky OceanGazer

Default Deborah (beadnstamp)

what a wonderful surprise.....you made my day....a beauty of a card and some fab ribbon...thanks so much.....

happy stamping...
Old 08-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #2118
Glitter Guru

Default Michelle-mybearybest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybearybest View Post
I've been away much of this month and then have had family here this week. It's been crazy and I've got some thank yous to catch up on!

Thank you Billie (myboys) for this lovely anniversary card! I love the red and brown put together. And thank you for sending this sweet get well card too. These mice are just too cute! And that magnet to hold it closed is a neat idea.

Thank you Jen (jen70) for this elegant pear card! I love the shading you did on it. Thank you for all the fun images you sent too.

Thank you Janet (Grandmama Bobo) for this sweet card. I love the pink and summery feel of this card.

You are so very welcome. Hope by now you are feeling better.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:35 PM   #2119
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojot View Post
what a wonderful surprise.....you made my day....a beauty of a card and some fab ribbon...thanks so much.....

happy stamping...
You are welcome!! have a great week!
Old 08-21-2007, 07:36 PM   #2120
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinshappy View Post
Deborah, I got your wonderful card and gift today. That cracked glass is wonderful. Thanks for the background stamp too! Love it all... I put a picture in my ccrak gallery. Thanks again! Stacy
You are very welcome!! have a great week!