Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-04-2020, 07:11 AM   #3681
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy anniversary, Kandie. Lots of good stuff happens in August. My parent's anniversary was August 5, they would have been married 69 years tomorrow. However, the day after their 40th anniversary, my Dad died. That was a bad day. 30 years ago on the 6th. I've outlived him. That's a good thing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 4 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:52 AM   #3682
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, what a gorgeous card! You do any style so wonderfully. I wish I could step out of my CAS style!

Jean, my parents have been married nearly 64 years. But dad's been disabled since he was 44. He had a stroke that left his speech and coordination affected. In the early part of that he functioned better, but he now is into dementia issues. He falls a lot. Praise the Lord, he has to have strong bones because he hasn't broken anything. But he,s a tall man and we have to tell him what to do. Like stand up, move this leg. Etc.

DH's parents were married over 60 before his dad died in 1999. His parents were much older than mine. His sister was a year older than my mom!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:58 AM   #3683
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Better day today! Sun is shinning and temps are cooler!

Hope to get things done today and no stress! Means not answering the phone!

I am so behind on challenges, I need to get moving and do some cards! DTGD will be here before we know it! What fun!

Zoom on Thursday? I think I can, I think I can, ... I need a distraction from life.

Hugs to all!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 4 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:01 AM   #3684
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, I think they are doing FaceTime, which I don't have. And I know what you mean about not answering the phone! And even more so, we are getting junk calls.

I'm feeling better today, but I'm also working around the house to stay busy. the problem is, the other day I made a list of each room and things that needed done there. And everything I've done today is nothing on those lists! And the things I've done today are things people wouldn't see.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 08-04-2020, 09:08 AM   #3685
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, that’s like paying bills, get caught up on balancing the checkbook, returning calls, etc. all things that can tie up the whole day and need to be done, yet they don’t show up when I look at my house! It’s looks like I sat and crafted all day!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
mcschmidty, jan31, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:10 AM   #3686
Proud Fan Club Member

Let’s see.. my birthday is the 15th, my aunt’s is the 17th, my best friend’s is the 28th, my mom’s would have been the 30th, both my DD2 and DGS1 are the 31st, my half-brother is Sept. 3 and DD1 the 4th!!! Talk about going bankrupt every year, lol.

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:11 AM   #3687
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, the cream says it is unavailable here too! Some days I put castor oil on my feet and then put my socks on. It does work!

My parents were married on Aug. 17th. They were married in 1940. They have both passed now. My Dad's birthday was Aug. 29th.

Kandie, your card looks amazing! Happy Anniversary!

Hi Ann!

Jean, sorry about your Dad passing the day after their anniversary. Everyone must been in shock!

Nice day here today. Off to get my walk in before it gets too hot!

hugs to all of you,
Shirl

Last edited by shirlb19; 08-04-2020 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: forgot to wish Kandie a Happy Anniversary!
mcschmidty, jan31, muscrat and 4 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:38 AM   #3688
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning, everyone! It looks like it is cooler here as well, thankfully. I'll take it for as long as I can get it! I think we finalized that DD2 is going to do some version of home school for her final year of high school. It makes me sad that she won't be finishing at the school she's been at for the last three years. Now we wait to see if she gets added to the charter school we would like or if we'll be on our own (the scariest option to me). Praying!

Jan and Shirl, I'm sure they have different warehouses. I know there was something a while back that Ann said I could get from Amazon, she had just done that but, in my area, it was out of stock. Can't remember what it was...TP?

OK, Jayne, I'll say it for you - drink more water! It is good for you, your skin, your brain health, all sorts of things! My mom read an article about drinking water helping keep your brain healthy and keep dementia away and immediately starting drinking water, first thing every morning and throughout the day. She got me started at that point too and I am so thankful!

Happy anniversary, Kandie! Beautiful card you made for your DH. Today my dad would have been 104 (I was a very late surprise in his life). August is a busy month in our family as well between birthdays and anniversaries.

Your story about your step-son's company and their employees makes me think of DD1 and Starbucks. Starbucks has done an amazing job, in my opinion, of taking care of their employees through this process and DD1 gets upset at some of the things she reads on the Starbucks Reddit account because people are upset that Starbucks wants people to return to work. They seem to think that the company should use ALL of their assets to continue to give employees paid time off and not ask them to come back to work. I guess they don't understand that if the company does that, it will cease to exist. They've already been extremely generous to their baristas.

Jean, I think your birthday was on the 1st, right? That is my brother's birthday too, and he was born on my mom's oldest sister's birthday. In fact, he was mom's second and she waited going to the hospital until she was ready to pop him out. On the way, she dropped by my aunt's house to drop off a birthday card and my aunt got irritated with her because she wouldn't come in. When mom told her she was going to the hospital to have the baby, my aunt didn't believe her! Too funny, but mom was right and she did.

Glad today is a better day, Ann. Kathy is correct, it is going to be Facetime.

Oops, I just looked at the time. Must head out to work. Chat with you later!
Old 08-04-2020, 10:09 AM   #3689
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, you accomplished some things so that in itself is happiness!! Hugs dear friend!
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:09 AM   #3690
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirlb19View Post
Catherine, the cream says it is unavailable here too! Some days I put castor oil on my feet and then put my socks on. It does work!

My parents were married on Aug. 17th. They were married in 1940. They have both passed now. My Dad's birthday was Aug. 29th.

Kandie, your card looks amazing!

Hi Ann!

Jean, sorry about your Dad passing the day after their anniversary. Everyone must been in shock!

Nice day here today. Off to get my walk in before it gets too hot!

hugs to all of you,
Shirl

My MIL rubbed Vicks vapor rub on her heels! She used Vicks for everything. It's probably easier to find so it wouldn't hurt to try it!

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:17 AM   #3691
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Met my DS and 3 Granddaughters at my Mom's for the day yesterday. I had the little 5 year old for the weekend. We had lots of fun. I'm trying to recover from my visit with my mother...she's a challenge for me as she ages, I find her hard to be around at times and then I feel guilty. It takes me a couple days to have a positive outlook again. Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest!

I need to craft...lots of cards to make for monthly DD and for upcoming DTGD! That should get my mind back in the land of Happy.

Ann and Linda, hope you're having a better day.

Catherine, send some of your mojo this way! It must have been nice to have a day off work!

Kathy, that cream sounds great! My heels often crack as I wear sandals all summer. I usually don't go barefoot as I hate stepping in unexpected things...bugs, water, dog poop, etc. LOL

Jan, a camper van sounds like fun! I would like to be out in the wild, but I need a bed for sure!

Kandie, I love your MM cards! Beautiful anniversary card!

Well, I'd better get going and start on some cards! Hugs to all!
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:35 AM   #3692
Gallery Gazer

Kathy at least our feet would smell nice using vick vapour rub. Well done catching all those fish, I’m presuming you keep them?

Happy anniversary Kandie, I love your card, its gorgeous, Steve always asks me to make him a card to give to me,

Ann I’m pleased you are feeling better.

January was always our busy family birthdays, we had my grandma s was jan 6th, dads 8th, my sisters 9th, Steve 12, Steve’s mum 22nd, Steve sister 23rd, we all used to get together every day to celebrate, it was a nightmare if it was in the week as we lived 20 miles from my youngest sister.going after work although we always cooked so we had a meal together but four days together was a bit too much, my dad offered to celebrate on my sisters birthday but she refused!

My mum used to drink a cup of hot water as soon as she woke up, then her cup of tea, she read it was good for you!

I forgot half of the chatter now, sorry, hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing.

Our DIL was still up when we woke up so I had a chat via messaging, she is still working from home and had done 13 hours work yesterday, she sent me a photo of her sisters baby, her parents have finally got to meet her, they must be so happy. She has an Irish name but I can’t spell it, it’s the same as someone off the Game of Thrones, although that wasn’t the reason she has that name the baby’s dad is Irish! Our DIL and myself was guessing her name would be Irish, he is a lecturer at oxford university teaching Irish history so no surprise
Old 08-04-2020, 10:45 AM   #3693
Gallery Gazer

Gracie some people are hard work..

I only go barefoot in the garden, I hate to see people on the seafront without shoes, as you say who knows what’s been on the floor, I hate it when the weather changes and I need to wear trainers and shoes after wearing sandals or flip flops, same with long trousers, I hate them.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:24 AM   #3694
Proud Fan Club Member

I go barefoot at home all the time. In the house, out in the yard, even the stone driveway. I hate shoes.

Jan, no we don't keep the fish. We toss them back in. The fish let us catch them that way! LOL

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 08-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #3695
Gallery Gazer

Shame as bass are lovely to eat,
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:11 PM   #3696
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I'm with Gracie, I can't go barefoot, even in my house. I own many pairs of slippers and that's what I like to wear. I think I stepped on too many hurtful, 'ow ow ow' things as a kid. When I would get a pedicure, the operator would always say 'you take good care of your feet.' I don't do them anymore because my toenails didn't seem to like them. Touchy feet!
Old 08-04-2020, 01:33 PM   #3697
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I know Jean, I always wear slippers or sandals even in the house. I used to get lots of "sand pickers" in my feet when I was young and running around barefoot! Ouch!
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:40 PM   #3698
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy anniversary, Kandie. Great card.

I would much rather go barefoot than wear shoes in the house, but prefer something on my feet outside. However, foot problems now require me to wear shoes most of the time.

Vaseline (petroleum jelly) should also work on cracked heals. That is actually the base of a lot of those type of products, just without the medications or scents.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, jan31, muscrat and 4 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 03:40 PM   #3699
Proud Fan Club Member

Melody , same for me! Foot problems, have to wear shoes for support!

Happy Anniversary Kandie! Beautiful card.

I have to go look at today’s challenges.

Praying, Ann.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:10 PM   #3700
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Reminder:

Tomorrow's letter is "S"!!

Keywords: ABC13S19, ABC13, and your personal keyword

Have fun!!

Can't believe we are on week 19 already!!
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:13 PM   #3701
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh no! Letter S and I haven't done R yet!

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:09 PM   #3702
Proud Fan Club Member

I haven't done Q yet, lol......

Shirl
mcschmidty, jan31, muscrat and 2 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:23 PM   #3703
Stazon Splitcoast

yes, But a lot of them Several hours away from me.And there are others in invoted too. That I wanted say here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post

Hi everyone, Ann hope you are ok. You’ve been on my mind. Sending lots of hugs.

Linda, I see that you are in Texas. There’s a few ladies on this site and maybe there are some ladies who live near you and could craft with you. I think you could put a thread up or one of us could help you and ask. Sorry if I’m intruding but I’m trying to find a crafty friend for you and who can visit and do it with you or collect you and you go to a craft group. I know there’s some threads where SCS ladies ask if anyone is in their area. Yes it would be great if some of us lived near you. Keep positive we will find someone for you.

That cream looks good. I have some that a friend from SA gets for me when she visits. It smells disgusting but is so good for chapped hands and heels and my hands are very dry. In fact all of my skin is, and especially in winter. If I were younger I’d tell myself to drink more water lol.

Jan, most people walk around barefoot here as soon as the weather improves and some go barefoot all year round. I only walk barefoot in the house and out in our yard. I don’t like seeing people here in stores or shopping centres without shoes. Not many do it these days and DH has a thing about people in restaurants in singlets lol. Some cafes and restaurants do stipulate a certain dress code. Aussies are pretty laid back when it comes to dress due to the weather but I grew up in the UK and tell the kids I have standards...always had our shoes on lol. You never knew what you would step on when outside lol. Fortunately Oz is one of the cleanest places I’ve known...well apart from Japan lol.

Shelly, added you to the FaceTime list..yay

Jean I’m so glad you had a nice birthday..and yep I like them too.

Kandie, congrats on being a designer on today’s colour challenge. I love your card.

I was heading to my play room but DH has reminded me that we have some documents to do. Oh well he’s watching sport tonight so I will play then. I have a MM challenge to do and I like todays Teapot challenge.

Gracie, hope you are enjoying time with family and having lots of fun. Can’t wait to chat Friday. Seems forever since I’ve chatted with you ladies.

Well my little mishap has been forgotten..for now and lesson learnt. We are thinking of having a break to go and see the wildflowers in our State in September and hire a camper van to see if I like camping. That will be fun and we both feel we would like another break as we expect we will end up in lockdown at some stage again.

We met friends for brunch today. Our friends mum has only been given a few months and diagnosed with acute leukaemia. They are having lots of stress with their elderly parents and health issues who aren’t really that old as our friends are a lot younger than us. It makes my little mishap yesterday seem insignificant.

Have a great day ladies and big hugs
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:29 PM   #3704
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy and Shirl, time to create some alpha cards!
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 4 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:38 PM   #3705
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy anniversary kandie. Have a nice day together. Love your card.

Ann we are doing FaceTime as I don’t have the upgraded zoom. Can we still use the link you sent and then we can do zoom? If that’s ok with you and everyone? Don’t answer your phone today.

I’m heading out..again. I want to stay home and play. I didn’t get to play yesterday.

I do have my ugg boots on but if it were summer I would be barefoot indoors. Time to put the boots on. Brrr it’s cold today. Have fun
mcschmidty, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 2 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:30 PM   #3706
Gallery Gazer

Shirl I haven’t done Q or R yet either!
mcschmidty, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 1 others like this post.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:41 PM   #3707
Proud Fan Club Member

Okay, Jan, I am glad I am not the only one!

Shirl
Old 08-05-2020, 04:40 AM   #3708
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi everyone. Quick hello. It’s been a very busy day but I got to see sin1 and the poppets. Glad I did as they are going camping for the weekend so we won’t see them this week. We had bad news about a friend in over East who is in hospital. Not Covid but urgent surgery. He’s not doing good and his wife and daughters have been allowed to see him on compassionate grounds even though they are all in lockdown. We are praying he will pull through.

I’m sorry I’ve missed some chat. I’m so tired I can’t think. We didn’t sleep last night. I was awake for about 4 hours thinking of cards..everything but sleep.  DH got up to go to the loo and that was it. I listened to every chat and song on the radio lol.  I’ve been a bit of a zombie today. 

Gracie I’m sorry you had a bad day at your mum’s. Family can be difficult sometimes. Hugs.

See you all Friday, your Thursday. Hugs everyone.
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:23 AM   #3709
Proud Fan Club Member

I used the tutorial for today as my S card, but still need to do R.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 06:09 AM   #3710
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, happy Wednesday. It feels like fall, we are at 55 degrees, heading to 70. Marvelous weather, I saw a leaf fall off the tree and said oh no, not already! I’m not ready for summer to be over!

Catherine, is there no way your DD2 can attend any time at all at school with her friends for her senior year? The superintendent of schools here is suggesting attending on alternate days, M and W one week and T, Th and F the next. The in between days would be e-school.

I agree with you about Starbucks and some of the employees thinking they should be paid indefinitely! Businesses would go bankrupt!

Gracie, my DH is 76, and he’s beginning to get intolerant of some people. I ask him to quit being so negative. And my stepmom! Oh my goodness, she says things sometimes that make me wish we were not around other people as the comments are very racial. I totally understand. I’m glad it was only a few days.

Jan, I like my creature comfort too much, I would be a glamper, lol.

Jean, bare feet in the house is the only way I can find all the bits of hard biscuits Dusty Dog leaves on the floor, lol. When it gets cooler, though, my fuzzy lined floppy slippers will be the first thing on in the morning and the last thing off at night. They sit right by the side of the bed.

Jayne, I’m so sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers for the family have been said.

mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:16 AM   #3711
Proud Fan Club Member

The weather lady on our morning news channel is always so very well dressed. This morning she has on a bright yellow dress with a black belt. I commented to DH she looks like a buttercup with a black center. DH said to him it looked like the yellow caution tape with black letters he uses to block off areas at estate sales, lol.

mcschmidty, lacyquilter, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:57 AM   #3712
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!!

Yes, you can use the zoom link! What time on Thursday? I think I can join in, need to focus on something else for awhile!

Weather is wonderful this morning! Cool and windows are open. Hope I am not speaking too soon, but no dog throwing up in a few days either!

Off to get moving and get some cards in the mail!
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:55 AM   #3713
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Below is a message I received from Karen this morning!!! Such happy news but lots of work for her ahead. Keep cheering her on with cards everyone, if you can!

I get home the afternoon of the 5th sometime, and have full day of tests and therapy on 6th. Right arm and legs do as they please, but are getting better with therapy. Therapy is 7 am until 4 pm, then I sleep until 6 am and start over again.

Please thank everyone for their wonderful cards and gifts- I love them all! I hope you had a very good birthday to Ann! You deserve the very best life has to offer!!!!

I hope this finds you happy and well!

Take care and lots of love!

Love,
Karen
Old 08-05-2020, 09:14 AM   #3714
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by annsforte3View Post
Below is a message I received from Karen this morning!!! Such happy news but lots of work for her ahead. Keep cheering her on with cards everyone, if you can!

I get home the afternoon of the 5th sometime, and have full day of tests and therapy on 6th. Right arm and legs do as they please, but are getting better with therapy. Therapy is 7 am until 4 pm, then I sleep until 6 am and start over again.

Please thank everyone for their wonderful cards and gifts- I love them all! I hope you had a very good birthday to Ann! You deserve the very best life has to offer!!!!

I hope this finds you happy and well!

Take care and lots of love!

Love,
Karen
WONDERFUL!!!!!
annsforte3, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:41 AM   #3715
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It is cooler here as well, thankfully. I know we'll still have heat and triple digit days, but I enjoy the cooler weather when I can.

DD1 is already done with her shift for today and I haven't even started mine. Today, I have a meeting that I've been dreading. Praying it goes well, I was up late last night doing laundry (because I forgot to move it to the dryer in a timely manner), not good the night before this meeting!

So sorry about your friend, Jayne, praying for him and his family and sending hugs to you.

Kathy, I'll have to check out your S card, but probably later as I need to head off to work.

Kandie, the school DD2 attended is a private school and they have their plan for how school is going to go this year - approved by the county health department. They don't have a lot of wiggle room. So, DD2 is either a student there or she isn't. There is no in between. She doesn't like some of the changes that have happened there (having nothing to do with the virus but staffing changes) in addition to the mask requirement, so home schooling it is. I'm just hoping that we can get her in the charter school that we were affiliated with before. DD2 is already making plans with her closest friend left at her former school to get together every couple of weeks to study and hang out. We'll see how that goes.

Yes, I am amazed at how people think businesses should just pay people for not doing anything - and should give them endless pay increases. Nothing is free and if the business isn't viable, they can't survive. There seem to be a lot of people who think things are free?

That is a wonderful update from Karen, thank you Ann! Hope your day today is good as well.

I must run, chat with you later!
Old 08-05-2020, 10:13 AM   #3716
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, just came on here to say I heard from Karen too. She had a lot of dizziness and nausea on her birthday. I was ecstatic to hear from her! So happy to hear she will be coming home.

I attempted an S card yesterday, but not all that happy with it. It is just paper so I can throw it in the round file. I did paste it to a heavy card base, but again, it is just paper and I can cut off the back part before I bin it as the British say, lol.

I was happy to get a teapotter card done yesterday at least and will be mailing that today.

We have one more hot day to get through and then it is supposed to be cooler for a few days.

Got to do a bit of grocery shopping after our walk. But who knows how far I will get with that. I would rather stay home, and work on a card.

Our library is supposed to be open now!!! They had a system for one to get ordered books while it was closed, so that was good. But this will be better.

Oh Gracie, I hear ya and had the same experience with my Mum. I used to say it would take me a few days to get my brain reoriented after I had been with her. I thought I was the only one. So sorry!

hugs to all!
Shirl
Old 08-05-2020, 11:18 AM   #3717
Gallery Gazer

That’s such good news from Karen! Thanks Ann and Shirl for letting us know, wonderful to hear from her! If either of you email her will you pass on my good wishes and virtual hugs.
mcschmidty, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 3 others like this post.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:43 AM   #3718
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, Jan, you can count on it!

Shirl

Last edited by shirlb19; 08-05-2020 at 01:15 PM..
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:03 PM   #3719
Gallery Gazer

Thanks shirl
mcschmidty, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 3 others like this post.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:32 PM   #3720
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks for the wonderful news that Karen will be going home! She is such a trooper! I'm amazed at how positive she remains. I'd be a big baby if I were that ill.

Shirl, sometimes I feel like I'm such a bad daughter when I don't want to go see my mother, as it takes a couple days to recover mentally. Thanks for letting me know that you understand and I'm not the only one who had this experience with their Mum.

Jayne, hope you have a better night's sleep! Can't wait to Zoom or whatever on Thursday night...Friday morning for you! I need some friendly chatting. Prayers for your friend and family. Not a good time to be ill.

Kandie, it's so funny how men and women see things so differently! (Your DH seeing weather lady's dress as caution tape! LOL)

Catherine, I hope the meeting you’re dreading goes well today. Yikes!

I have to get going...I made 2 cards for DD August theme and need to make at least 6 more, then I've got to get going on DTGD cards for the end of August! Whew! And, I'd like to get to "S" and Teapot Tues. card too! Oh my...

Hi Jan, Melody, Kathy, Sharon, Linda, Shelly, and Jean!
mcschmidty, smadson, muscrat and 4 others like this post.