Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-22-2020, 12:16 AM   #3361
Stazon Splitcoast

I took a picture of the four smaller ink storage units. Had to remove my ribbon from the shelf to put the ink there.
Attached Thumbnails
img_2964.jpg  
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 05:27 AM   #3362
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!!

Melody, what wonderful shelves you have made!! You are so talented!

Catherine, how's Honey doing today? You wonder how much a dog remembers about their past experiences.

Will be nap time today, I've been awake since 4:30 A.M. Could not sleep, laid in bed till 5:30 A.M. put no luck to fall back to sleep. Always wake at that time to use the restroom!

Off to get my day going, and hoping Athena doesn't barf today. She has been moving slowly and not wanting to eat the last couple of days.
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 05:49 AM   #3363
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, happy hump day!

My doctor’s office called yesterday. She asked me a lot of questions again regarding COVID symptoms and how long I’d been feeling so bad, 2 1/2 weeks, when did I go in for the test, how do I feel now. The test came back negative (YAY!) but she thinks I did have the virus but went in for the test after the peak and have now passed the quarantine period. I don’t care! It’s over and I’m negative!!! She did say she was closing my record but will reopen it for further testing if I start to feel bad again.

I can go to Hobby Lobby now! And DH is already asking me to see what estate sales are coming up. (Bummer on that part. I’m getting tired of looking at stuff we don’t need.)

But I’m now negative! (Loud cheers and hand-clapping in this house!)

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 07-22-2020, 06:00 AM   #3364
Proud Fan Club Member

Sharon, I hope your doctor is one who is receptive to your issues and will listen and respond with help.

Jan, yay on conservatory windows and fixed pool tiles! Oh, I read the word conservatory and immediately my mind went to a sunny place filled with plants and cozy chairs for reading, lol.

Annette, will the new shed turn into a man cave? Just checking!

Kathy, I laughed when I read you look better with your mask on. I find I don’t need to wear foundation with a mask because I have a bit of rosacea and always have a red nose, cheeks and chin, and the mask hides it. Also don’t need to wear lipstick. And you know what else? I can eat my favorite Cheese Nips crackers while out and about and don’t have to worry if I have orange cracker pieces stuck in my teeth, LOL.

Ann, sometime during the night my sleepy brain thought of an outstanding Q word for a card and I made a mental note to remember it when I woke up. Do you think I remember it? Absolutely not, of course.

Welcome back home, Honey!

Still keeping both Karen and Victoria in prayer.

Old 07-22-2020, 06:04 AM   #3365
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Yay Kandie..negative test. That is very good news. So happy for you.

Shopping was low key. I bought a dark grey cardi in the sale. Took my MiL to look at light fittings but she couldn’t make her mind up lol. We went a lovely drive today as the weather was gorgeous for this time of year...23 degrees.

Assuming no update on Karen? I keep hoping to hear that her op was a success and she’s going to be ok. I also was wondering how Honey was going after her adventure.

Hope everyone is ok and I hope thst you get better sleep tonight Ann. I did my Q card before I left and was hoping to post it. I’ll see if I can do it now.

Happy day everyone
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 06:46 AM   #3366
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kandie, so glad your test was negative!! Hooray!!

Jayne, happy to hear that you had fun shopping and go a sweater too!!
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 08:46 AM   #3367
Proud Fan Club Member

Hooray for Kandie! Glad you can craft shop again! LOL

Our DGS in SC, 22, tested positive. He just had stuffy nose and was extra tired, and loss of smell. He seems ok , now. The only reason he went in was because of coworkers testing positive. No one was really sick. This is a strange virus!

I am done with PT, and go to dr. aug 5th. The thing is , it is not follow up with my wrists, as far as they are concerned. It is a new case, my thumb. PT thought maybe a brace, or injection or surgery. Not! No more surgery! If things get better, I am going to cancel the appointment. PT told me I didn’t have to do some of the stretches and other exercises any longer, especially if it is aggravating my thumb. He told me my strength is good and so is my flexibility. Maybe my right hand up the arm will never be straight, but as long as I can do what I want, don’t worry about it. And some of this was aggravating my shoulders bad , too. So I will not do everything so much or so hard and see how I do. He said be gentle. I guess I was doing things too hard. LOL

Enough of that stuff! I am good.

Still praying for Karen, and Mitch, Victoria and Des.
Waving. We will be out today, maybe do my Q card tonight.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 4 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:00 AM   #3368
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning all! The shed is 8 feet by 14 feet and will be used for all the extra stuff that is stored in the garage (lawnmower, garden tools, snowblower, etc). I will have more room when I park my van in there and DH and DS will have more room to work on project cars and repair work on our own vehicles.

I was awakened by the neighbours car alarm at 330 this morning. It seemed like forever for them to shut it off. It is so sensitive that it goes off when a pickup truck with a deisel engine goes by.

Hugs to you all! Better get back to work before it rains.

My Gallery
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:36 AM   #3369
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! I'm typing this wondering if I'll even be able to get out of my neighborhood to go to work. They are doing something out there, heavy equipment, flagmen, etc. but I can't tell what it is! I even went and stood on the porch but that didn't help.

Yikes, Jan, didn't you say your DS & DIL live in the bay area? That is incredible able a mountain lion in such a populated area.

Melody, your inks now have wonderful hotels to stay in when you aren't using them. I was looking at the inkpads to see if I could figure out what kinds of ink you have there. I think I see Versafine Clair and some Brilliance inks. I'm not sure what all is in the photo.

Yay, Kandie! So happy that your test was negative! I keep hearing about a lot of false positive tests but haven't heard about false negatives so glad you are good in that regard. Joining with you in the loud cheers and clapping! And yes, please to craft shopping! lol

Sounds like Ann and Annette might both need naps today. You can join Honey in that regard. She is still sleeping a lot but she always has slept a lot. I'm not sure if she has caught up on her food and water intake but she seems to be doing good. We still haven't gotten all the burrs out but are making progress - and finding them all over too. That's OK, we are just thankful to have her home. The very first night she got home, she "stole" one of DD1's socks and was playing tug of war with it (by herself, she pulls it between her mouth and her front paws). We laughed and were so happy to see that she felt like doing that first thing!

Jayne, a dark gray cardi sounds lovely - but too warm for this time of year here! lol

Sharon, glad your DGS is fine. You'll have to keep us posted on your hand/thumb situation. Perhaps you were being a little to enthusiastic with your exercises doing them so hard!

That shed size sounds lovely, Annette.

Well, off to work I go...if I can get out of the neighborhood!
Old 07-22-2020, 09:47 AM   #3370
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, glad you are negative. And I keep a tablet and pen by my bed in case something is on my mind. That way I don't worry over it. But it would also be helpful to remembering your idea for letter q. I'm watching little man today. His Grammy has had him everyday for weeks now and you really can't do anything with him around. He has to touch everything! Last time I had him, he got into my AYR nose gel and had it everywhere in the bathroom. I put everything up out of reach and he's watching SpongeBob.

I went for lab work this morning. When I parked, I pulled out the lab sheet only to realize it was for DH! So I went inside and they had just printed mine off! Apparently the doctor realized I didn't have any since my appt was changed x couple of times.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Old 07-22-2020, 10:01 AM   #3371
Proud Fan Club Member

A little bit of peanut butter might help with combing out the burrs. It depends on what kind they are. The tiny individual burrs are harder.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 11:13 AM   #3372
Stazon Splitcoast

Good afternoon.

Catherine, I uploaded the ink picture to the gallery and listed the different inks.

ink storage racks
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:01 PM   #3373
Gallery Gazer

Well wouldn’t you know it, silvano called around today, to measure the windows, he’s supposed to be fitting them tomorrow morning, then he said he will fit the frames and come next week with the glass!!!! It’s been six weeks since he measured up last time, I’m so annoyed as he’s been blaming everyone else!

Kandie we have a bed settee and a sofa in the conservatory and a dining table, no plants though it gets up to 39c in summer even with all the windows open, we don’t use it in summer but it great at other times. It’s used as a spare bedroom for our son when the family come over.

Catherine our family live in pacifica, on the cliff overlooking the beach, they can get on to the cliff tops from the house so I think that’s why the mountain lions go there, it was walking near the cars.

Steve had his blood test this morning and his levels were high, not sure why as they’ve been stable for about four years, can’t be too worried as the new schedule just took off a quarter of a tablet for three days over the six weeks, it’s for his blood thinners,
mcschmidty, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 02:14 PM   #3374
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Jan, my sons fiance's mother lives in Pacifica! Small world.

Last edited by annsforte3; 07-22-2020 at 02:17 PM..
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 03:55 PM   #3375
Stazon Splitcoast

I have church but I am looking some fun today. I had a lot change in my life. Is there any thing fun happen scs anymore. I still wishes people craft with me. But, no such luck. Some friends said would and family like my aunt. But, that was not happen yet. And problem won't either. But enough about, so what's happening with all my friends here? I am going hang out a little better now days! Thanks Hotwheels
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 05:19 PM   #3376
Proud Fan Club Member

I thought if Catherine's family today when I took little man home. There were several poles that had a lost dog flyer stapled to them. I sure hope their ending is as good!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-22-2020, 07:53 PM   #3377
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, DD2 suggested using oil to try to get the burrs out of Honey's hair. They are tiny and velcro like. We work on getting a few at a time because she doesn't like that activity very much. I think she was quite tired when she finally got home. She does sleep a lot but I think she slept even more Monday night and all day Tuesday. She just jumped onto the love seat, I think that is the first time I've seen her get up there under her own power since she got home.

I, too, hope their ending turns out as blessed as Honey's did. It is so sad how many pets get separated from their families somehow.

Melody, the inks I saw that I thought were Versafine Clair inks were Color Box pigment inks. Great storage!

Jan, that is so frustrating when a project keeps getting delayed - especially when you think it is further along than it seems to be!

Hi Linda! Our family is relieved and happy because our sweet little dog was missing for 3 1/2 days. Where we live, there are bears and mountain lions, and Honey is little, old, basically blind and fairly deaf, so we didn't think she would survive. She is tougher than we gave her credit! So we are very thankful. That pretty much consumed us the entire time she was gone.

I made bread this evening and took a loaf - still warm from the oven - along with a thank you note to our neighbor across the street to thank them for splitting our wood. We have a mountain of wood ready for to keep us warm this winter. Such a blessing!
Old 07-22-2020, 08:14 PM   #3378
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all!!

Pleasant dreams!

Catherine, thank goodness for thoughtful neighbors! A blessing!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:32 PM   #3379
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Linda, nice to see you pop in. Praying one day you will get to craft again.

We are all praying hard for Karen and Victoria these days.

Wow, a lot of you have done some creative Q cards. I have not done mine yet.

Shirl
Old 07-22-2020, 10:28 PM   #3380
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Waving hello!

My huhby had a baseball game tonight, so I was able to finally get a couple of Alpha cards done. My Q card- not the greatest, but it is done..... I still have to get N and OW completed.
While at PT today, heard a travel baseball team (18 year olds) is all Covid + except for 4 of the kids, and a bunch of High School grads had a party and a bunch of them are Covid positive. Seems Physical Therapy gets all of the scoop...LOL I am making some progress- yeah!

My neighbors funeral was today, I decided to get up and attend mass this morning, and woke up before the alarm went off....pretty early for me... After mass, ran errands to Post office and got gas in the car. The funeral was live streamed online. Then off to PT..... I got a huge batch of Chicken Tortilla Soup made. I have some for the freezer too- yummy! Our temps were down in the 70's today- so happy to have a break from the heat. We had a little rain, but not enough to even add up. Tomorrow, a high of 80!

Melodie- I love that fold card, but most likely will not try it- not sure who I would give it to. I also really like your stamp pad towers- very nice!

Catherine- how nice of you to make bread for your neighbor! And, so thankful Honey is OK - sorry about the trouble getting the stickers out of her fur!

Ann- have the grand kids been over to visit this week?

Annette- that new shed sounds like a garage! How nice!

Kathy- so sweet of you to take that little guy for the day!

Jan- did they go over his diet to make sure he is not eating anything that would change the levels? So nice to finally see an end to your project!

Sharon- hope the thumb pain resolves! And that slowly your wrists feel better!

Kandie- YEAH for a neg test! I hope you feel better and better each day
Gracie- what lake are you on???

Jayne- hope your trip is going well.

Dagmar- are you happy with your couch?

Shelly
annsforte3, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 02:43 AM   #3381
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning,

yesterday I had a meeting with the helpers for our, we call it"Seniors afternoon".
At the Seniors afternoon, they get Information about different Diseases, Coffee and cake. We also sing songs they know and make some Movement exercices with them. Because of Covid19 it can't happen.
We have considered whether there is a possibility to have it take place again from October to Dezember. But because of the city's strict hygiene requirements, it will not be possible.

@ Shelly , yes we are happy with it, especially our granddaughter.

@ Melody, your stamp towers look great.

@ sharon, I hope your thump pain get's better soon.

@ Catherine, I hope you could get to work.

Sending hughs to you all.
lacyquilter, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 03:08 AM   #3382
Gallery Gazer

Shelly, Steve has about four A4 sheets of what not to eat , when he first saw it he was pretty downhearted but he soon got used to it, I’ve been thinking what he could have eaten, the only thing is that we ate very late as the frogman came The night before , maybe that affected it, who knows .
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 05:11 AM   #3383
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning. I think it’s morning. The fog is so thick here, I’m not sure yet. We’re at 96% humidity!

Shelly, yum on chicken tortilla soup! Glad you got out and got all your errands done.

Good morning, Dagmar!

Odd things affect our bodies, Jan. I hope Steve’s levels drop back down to his normal.

Indiana’s mayor passed the mask mandate, it starts on Monday. Possible six months in jail and/or $1,000 fine if outside in public or inside a business and not following the mandate.

DH finally finished installing new basement windows, what a job because the windows are those narrow ones that peek out from ground level. He is so happy to have it done. The windows and the shed out back, those were his two main projects for this summer. He was wearing his special work t-shirt. It says, I can fix anything! And underneath in smaller print, where’s the duct tape? Lol

Funny story on how I came up with Quantum as my q letter. I was trying to remember what I thought of during the night, walked into the living room, and a commercial came on the tv for a laundry soap, new and improved, now with QUANTUM cleaning power!

And I finally remembered the word I really wanted to use. It was quill, as in quill pen, or porcupine quills. Anyone who needs an idea, feel free to use that one.

Off to look at today’s challenge. I may just take the time and make backgrounds. I have done a few and find it is relaxing. Now I know why several of you like to make them.

Back soon. Have a wonderful day.

Old 07-23-2020, 06:19 AM   #3384
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Quick hello and I will be back fully by tomorrow.

Any news on Karen? Thinking of her.
Sharon, so glad that your DGS is ok.

Hugs everyone and keep well.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:31 AM   #3385
Gallery Gazer

Hi Jayne, I keep looking for news about Karen too.

Just had a boring morning, they came to fit the windows but came without the glass, that’s next week, he came over an hour late, tried the frames them disavow over an hour, anyway it was 1.30 by the time they finished, wed had no breakfast as we thought they would be finished by ten so we went down to the oasis restaurant and had tapas, meatballs, chicken wings and tortilla, wonderful, sat at a table in the shade overlooking the beach, what more could you ask for, just had a swim and now I’m in the shade eating ice cream!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, smadson and 3 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:39 AM   #3386
Gallery Gazer

Kandie I’m pleased you remembered your Q inspiration, it’s a good one too.

We had a spare ferry crossing due to the cancellations in April so we’ve booked the ferries to the uk for next April, it’s our youngest GSs birthday, it’s a brand new ferry and they give us free breakfast and dinner, can’t believe it, it’s the same price too and it only takes 24 hrs instead of 36hrs, then I booked a hotel, can’t believe it but I’m not getting too excited yet as the small town next to ours has just gone into lockdown, due to the three Bolivians, they passed it on to 65 people then some youngsters had a party, passed it on to 100 people and an eighty year old lady has now died.
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:45 AM   #3387
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, speaking of porcupines, DS came inside last night as soon as he got home from work and said there was a porcupine in the driveway. I thought he meant possum, because we have a lot of those around here. But then my sister drove by real slow because she saw it too!

I'm making a Walmart run for mom today. She always seems to have a list, and she won't ask me to go, but waits until I go somewhere. Unfortunately I don't go unless I have to because I have no car. So I use her van. And I will ask her if she needs something and she just says she has a list for whenever we go. Last night I had to tell her to call me if dad falls again. She got him up by herself last time and I had to tell her it is not a burden on me. It would be a burden if she got hurt.

I try to get exactly what's on her list. I know it has to be hard when you are expecting one brand but have to accept another. Mostly she says to get generic when possible, although there's a few things she likes name brand. Like the Hillshire Farms lunch meat.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 07:29 AM   #3388
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, we like the Hillshire brand in meats as well.

The neighbor across the street is falling a lot lately, his wife is not able to get him up, DH went over to talk to them because he kept seeing the fire truck and ambulance pull up and his GS works on the ambulance. It’s difficult. Kathy, you be carefu you don’t mess your own self up as well. It’s so good you and your sister both live right there.

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 07:43 AM   #3389
Proud Fan Club Member

Here’s a funny. I put three bottle dies, like mason jars, on a piece of thin acetate and ran them through my die cut machine. I ran it through twice, and the one die must have slipped because when I took them off the acetate one of the die cuts was a very skinny mason jar, lol.

mcschmidty, lacyquilter, jan31 and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 07:50 AM   #3390
Proud Fan Club Member

Do you remember my good old days when I went to the tanning salon and then got my nails done? The pandemic put an end to that. I was giving myself a manicure and still keeping my nails polished until I started really getting into the paints and oxides and glues... now I find I’m using my fingers more than the foam pads and am every night trying to scrub the colors off my hands. Oh well! Crafting is definitely a hands-on pastime, yes?

Old 07-23-2020, 08:23 AM   #3391
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Up early and off early to do one of the grocery trips before work. I find that after working, I just want to go home, not go to 2-3 stores to grocery shop. Today, DD2 is coming with me...yay!

Dagmar, yes, I was able to get to work. Poor guys were still out there working when I got home. It had to be an extra boring day for the flag guys because our street is a cul de sac so there isn't a huge amount of traffic.

Shelly, chicken tortilla soup? Yum...of course, mine would be vegetarian. I'll have to check out your Q card. I have a bit to catch up on commenting.

Kandie, I'm glad your DH is down with those basement windows too. What a pain! Yep, duct tape or WD-40 fixes everything, right?

Jan, your meal by the beach sounds fabulous...and that ferry trip you've booked sounds like a wonderful trip too.

Kathy, I'm amazed your mom was able to get your dad up by herself. I hope you are both careful when doing that. A porcupine in your driveway?

Yes, crafting is definitely a hands on, getting inky hobby.

Chat with you later!
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 09:12 AM   #3392
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Bad morning! Woke to find poop all over the third step up to the upstairs! Dear Athena left piles this morning. She was sick yesterday and had to go multiple times. Her stomach is so bad. This is a first, she usually will bark to get someones attention. Poor girl you can't really yell at her, she must have been trying to get to us but she can't do steps with her bad legs.

So that's the way my day started! Hope it's uphill from now on!

Cleaning more cabinets out today. No fun but did find some painting books I was wondering where I placed!

Shelly, that soup sounds amazing, care to share the recipe?

Kandie, that's funny about your hands and fingers with the ink, I can so relate, as I always forget to put on gloves when working with inks that stain!

Kathy, you are such a treasure to your family!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 09:25 AM   #3393
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning! I have read the chatter but am having a hard time
concentrating to comment on any of it. We had yet another bad
thunderstorm last night and only got 4 hours of sleep. Poor Farley was
beside himself. The only way to keep him somewhat settled was to sit
with him and pet him. Unfortunately for me that lasted over 3 hours. At
least all I need to do today is hold up sheathing so David can screw it
on. I will check back in after a nap this afternoon.
Have a great day all.

My Gallery
Old 07-23-2020, 10:24 AM   #3394
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Still no word on Karen. Will keep you posted the minute I hear anything.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, shirlb19 and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 04:38 PM   #3395
Stazon Splitcoast

Catherine

I glad Honey is back home with you all. I have been read some of the comments on the thread. Dose anyone know vickie will know what doctor deiced about her husband treatment? And someone else was sick who was that?

Kathy is you friend still do class with this covius 19?
mcschmidty and Kemernow like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 05:13 PM   #3396
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

News from KAREN!!!!!!!!!

This is the email I just received:

Karen is doing better than expected. She has right sided weakness that will benefit from 12-hour therapy starting on Thursday. Cognitive function is good so big relief there.

Karen says she loves you all very much and thank you for all of the prayers too.

God bless you all...

Love and hugs,
Old 07-23-2020, 05:28 PM   #3397
Proud Fan Club Member

More prayers answered! Ann, thank you for passing on the terrific news!

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:09 PM   #3398
Proud Fan Club Member

So relieved to hear this from Karen! Thank you Ann for posting this!

Shirl
Old 07-23-2020, 06:16 PM   #3399
Proud Fan Club Member

So glad to hear about Karen. She's such a sweetheart.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 06:20 PM   #3400
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, we didn't have card class in April or May, but started back in June.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.