Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-04-2020, 08:17 AM   #3001
Proud Fan Club Member

Fireworks were booming last night but all I could see was flashes above the trees. Tonight I'm expecting a real show! I'm planning on lighting a bug candle and snacking on the front porch as our neighbor puts on a show nearly as good as the professionals! I also pray no one gets hurt because with all the whooping and hollering, I'm pretty sure drinking is involved. If the show is good as usual, I'm sending them a thank you note since we don't have to leave the house!

All were doing today is mowing and having hotdogs. I love a holiday where I don't have to do much of anything!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-04-2020, 08:30 AM   #3002
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning all. Happy 4th!

Hot, hot, hot today and coming days.

I'm still working on ink storage. I'm running low on tacky glue and have been procrastinating going out to get more. I need to go to Michael's because I have gift cards, but also need to fill my gas tank. So I'm trying to squeeze as much glue from that bottle as possible.

Yesterday DH and DD went for a hike at a state park not too far away. DH picked an intermediate trail, and DD said she thought she wasn't going to make it. Then she stayed for lunch and we made quickies for her to take home.

Today DH is cooking brats for lunch for the 2 of us. No party. But across the street will be a big party. Already had a porta-john deslivered. They always have a hugh fireworks display - better that some of the public ones, which are pretty much all canceled. I always just watch out the window -- mosquito free!
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 5 others like this post.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:22 AM   #3003
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy 4th everyone! Well mine started with a boom, as in fall down go boom! DH and I walked around our loop this morning, then he went home and put the flag up and I continued on what was going to be my long walk. I think I wS going to fast, and just got up in front of the church and went down. Maybe call me Gracie 2? Anyway , I didn’t feel too bad, and would have gone on but had blood everywhere. I past someone on the way back and said , they said hi back. I really though I had got the blood off my face. But when I got home. It was a bloody mess. I wear bThose. If black sunglasses that cover your eyes completely, like they give you when you have cataract surgery. Anyway , I landed on my left wrist, and the glasses made a cut above my left eye and on the bridge of my nose. Both palms were bloody, left elbow, and both knees! I guess my wrists are bionic now, they seem fine. Sore thumb is about all. I took a tylonal and went back to bed! This happened about 7:30 this morning. So I started the day with a boom!
I do. My stretches and weights and everything seems alright.

I hope to craft in a bit. We had our “pick up picnic “ 4th of July meal yesterday. A seniors facility sent out cards to make reservations for the pick up instead of their annual picnic. Neat idea. We enjoyed it, even dessert, and bottle of water.

DH will fix diner, beef and noodles in the crockpot. One of our favorites.

Annette, glad you got your cards. Ann, I got my images! Thank you! Now I have to go look at Annette’s card and see how she colored them. Why did I think you were mailing them out your Christmas cards?

Melody, and Kathy enjoy your neighbor’s fireworks shows. None here this year.

I knew it was Catherine who finished her VSN cards, don’t know why I typed Kandie.
Everyone kept saying they liked day 7, so I had to go back and find out what that was all about! Yep, day is my favorite, too! LOL

Oh, I guess it has been awhile since I was on here. I got my hair cut short! And my nails turquoise! No one will see them but me anyway! I went to a Tuesday Morning that kept sending email of store closing, an 40% off. Got there and Crafts were only 25% off, but I did got some Toucan dies and stamps for 5.25! I would have got more, but it was pretty picked over. They had two FSJ stamp set, it not with the dies, so didn’t get them, it very cheap! It is just that location that is closing, the one by me will still be open.

I think I wrote a book, better post it before I lose it.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:53 AM   #3004
Proud Fan Club Member

Sharon! What are we going to do with you? I think I will wrap you in pillows before you go for a walk! I hope you call your doctor Monday just to let him know what happened. Even though you are now bionic, you could pull screws loose. I should know. I have a lot of loose screws! LOL jk

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 07-04-2020, 12:02 PM   #3005
Proud Fan Club Member

LOL, Kathy.
I will tell them at PT on Tuesday. I think it is okay. I got up by pushing up with my hands. I think I have been afraid to do that. They worked fine.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 4 others like this post.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:05 PM   #3006
Gallery Gazer

Sharon thank goodness you are ok, you might be sore tomorrow though so take it easy for a day or two.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:07 PM   #3007
Gallery Gazer

Yesterday we were having breakfast and Steve was putting his phone back into his pocket and the back of the plastic chair snapped, good job he didn’t fall backwards, it shook him up actually and he hurt his back although he is fine now.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:16 PM   #3008
Proud Fan Club Member

Im looking for some cardstock....

iso lovely lipstick cardstock t634230.html

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:27 PM   #3009
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy, if you just want a bit of a layer behind, sometimes you can 'cheat' by rubbing the ink pad around the edges of white, just enough for the color to peek out.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 07-04-2020, 01:01 PM   #3010
Proud Fan Club Member

My card class friend is giving me a couple sheets. I didn't buy the ink pad so I can't do that trick. I quit buying in color ink pads unless I'm totally in love and red isn't a color I use much. I do have the blends though so maybe that would work for layering. Just not for card or project bases

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-04-2020, 01:54 PM   #3011
Stazon Splitcoast

Ahhh. I quit buying the in colors too, but I personally do not like the SU ink pads with the foam. I'm pretty tough on my ink pads with direct to paper techniques, and the linen pads hold up so much better. If I don't have an exact match of card stock, I substitute something else, sometimes a totally unexpected color combination.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:13 PM   #3012
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi everyone! Happy 4th of July! It is an exciting 4th of July in our family as my niece's daughter delivered her second baby girl today. So now we have a "born on the 4th of July" baby in our family. Mom and baby are both doing well, thankfully.

We had a yummy lunch cooked on the grill - yay! Now DD1 is off to visit friends who have a pool and DD2 & DH will be heading to a place for DD2 to watch the sunset outdoors with a couple of friends. I'll get to be home with the critters.

Shelly, our weather is still a little warm for me, I'd prefer it never get above 72. That said, it is better than triple digits!

Kandie, I have no idea if anyone was setting off fireworks at 2:30 am in our neighborhood because I was asleep. I sleep like the dead so it wouldn't bother me.

Jan, they sell fireworks in our area of the state, however, nothing that gets aerial. If you see any of those in CA, someone has brought them in from elsewhere. That kind aren't legal here. They have (or used to) great fireworks back east.

Glad the card got there, Annette, wow, that took a while! Love what your new insulated cup says, that is so funny!

How fabulous to have a neighbor provide such a good show, Kathy! That's the best, not even having to leave your home. I have no idea what July 4th is like in this neighborhood. We moved in just after July 4th last year.

Oh, you have the perfect set up too, Melody - especially the mosquito free part! I do love the idea of enjoying a fireworks show without the traffic issues!

Oh no, Sharon! My first thought was your wrists, I'm glad they seem fine. Face injuries have so much blood. Yay for a hair cut, though I liked your hair the way it was. Now we need to Zoom so we can see your new hairstyle and nails!

I think you are going to join me in being sore...just from a different reason.

lol, Kathy!

Yikes, Jan, glad Steve is OK now.

Ann, thank you for the images and embossed panels. I wondered if you had mailed your Christmas cards even earlier this year! lol

I started to ask if Lovely Lipstick was a discontinued in-color (I can't keep up with them) but then read further.
Old 07-04-2020, 05:14 PM   #3013
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh, just had to share this in case you haven't heard it. I already love this song, and this cover of it is even more amazing!

Old 07-04-2020, 05:35 PM   #3014
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes. I saw this one since I follow Home Free since Chris Rupp started the group. I've watched Chris and Tristan in other groups too. 7th Ave band is one of my favorites, but that was back when Kelly Jakle was part of the group. Tristan played Jack's school teacher on criminal minds once!

Adam Rupp, the beat boxer of home free, is a brother to Chris and Tristan. Their mom was a music teacher, I believe.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-04-2020, 06:56 PM   #3015
Proud Fan Club Member

Our neighbors did not disappoint! A half hour show including a big finale! As a matter of fact I nearly got whiplash because a bunch of neighbors had displays!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-04-2020, 08:02 PM   #3016
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

(((Sharon)))....we need to bubble wrap you. Take care and I also immediately thought of your wrists. Make sure you are ok.
Can’t wait to see your new haircut. You always look so glam.  I’ve booked in for 2 weeks time..but not having my usual. Going to experiment. 

What is day 7?  Did I miss something lol.

Congrats to your niece and family Catherine..special time.

I like the message on Annette’s cup too.

Sounds as though some of you had free fireworks shows. There would be stiff fines here if we had fireworks when told not to but it’s nice that some still celebrated during this crazy time.

Ann, so special to spend time with your poppets. 

Kandie you asked if I ever smell smoke....not really. I did think my dad was close to me one day as I smelt his pipe smoke. Shelly not sure what a netti pot is but I have the saline solution wash thingy. I don’t like doing it. I’m on a steroid nasal spray. A friend told me last night that she’s had steroid injections for her sinus and she is now fixed...well for now. She says it was the best thing she’s done so I will ask the dr about it. I’ve still got a slight infection and may need another course of antibiotics but I’m a lot better thank goodness.

I hope that you are all going good.  I’ve been seeing your beautiful cards in the gallery. Waving and sending hugs to you all.

Last edited by Ozpom; 07-04-2020 at 08:10 PM..
Old 07-04-2020, 08:14 PM   #3017
Proud Fan Club Member

A Nettie pot is a nasal rinse pot. I prefer the squeeze bottle. It's called the Neil Med sinus rinse. It's a soft plastic bottle that has a tube attached. You fill it with lukewarm water and add a packet of saline solution. You put the bottle against one nostril and slowly squeeze the bottle. Breathe through you mouth slowly and it works great. I watched a YouTube video on how to do it because I always thought I might drown myself. But I just keep telling myself to breathe through my mouth as the water goes up my nose. It always feels better when I get it done.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:15 PM   #3018
Proud Fan Club Member

Day 7 refers to the exercise schedule Catherine follows. You do certain things on certain days and on day 7 you rest. We all prefer day 7!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-04-2020, 08:15 PM   #3019
Proud Fan Club Member

Are supposed to have a lunar eclipse in about 15 minutes. I've been checking but all I see right now is a completely full moon.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-04-2020, 08:56 PM   #3020
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, I really liked that version of the song. Some of the military people have outstanding voices! And I'm so impressed with Lee Greenwood, he still sounds so fabulous and the man is 77! Often, our singing ability deteriorates as we age.

Jayne, glad you are feeling better.

Glad your neighbors gave you such a great show, Kathy.
Old 07-04-2020, 09:13 PM   #3021
Stazon Splitcoast

Our neighbors did a fabulous fireworks show again. It's the house directly across the street, so good viewing. There've been a lot of fireworks going off around the area all evening, but mostly not where I could see. We have no windows on the east and only a couple in the family room on the west.

I'm happy that I found a bottle of tacky glue. It was very thick and elastic, so I decided to see if I could salvage it by thinning with water. If it didn't work, I'd have to toss it, but I surely couldn't use it as is. First I did a google search, and it was recommended to use a very small amount of water, so I did. Squeezed and pulled and dug it out of the bottle into a bowl and then added water and stirred and stirred and stirred with a paint stir stick until it seemed about the right consistency. Then I put it back in the bottle. Yay! It worked.
Old 07-05-2020, 04:48 AM   #3022
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Kathy...yes then mine is a netti pot lol. I like day 7 too lol. We have a beautiful full moon and a lightening show and...here comes the rain. Have fun
Old 07-05-2020, 06:09 AM   #3023
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, good morning, and happy day after the Fourth. The sun is up but the air is foggy from all the fireworks shot off until midnight last night.

Some people started mid-afternoon with the boomers. Three days ago I had a terrible allergy day, felt like a heavy weight was trying to crush me to the floor. Yesterday was another terrible day, such a headache, and lying in bed in the afternoon, away from light and sound, all those firecrackers going off, was just miserable. And most definitely, no painting got done. I struggled through the card challenge for yesterday even though DH kept coming in and telling me to go to bed. Hey, I had a vision, and wanted to get it done first! Who cares if the bags under my eyes were down to my chin, lol.
We were surrounded! One huge party two doors to our left, with bbq cooking, lots of cars, and heavy fireworks. Two doors to our right and also across the street, more large fireworks displays. Dusty was good until about 10, when the really loud ones started, she took off running. I had in earplugs, and could still hear them, but at least they were muted for me.

I do feel better so far this morning, fingers crossed! There are two estate sales today that DH wants to go to.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 07-05-2020, 06:20 AM   #3024
Proud Fan Club Member

Melody, you are so good at figuring things out, I’m not surprised you made the glue work again!

Sharon! No more fall down go Booms!!! No more!

Jan, how is your DH today?

Catherine, what a terrific day for a birth! Will the parents name her a special name? I knew a family who named their three daughters after the months they were born. There was an April, a May and a June. July could be Julie!!! And of course, August could be Augusta, lol.

Jan, I’m glad to hear this latest round of antibiotics is helping a bit.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:37 AM   #3025
Proud Fan Club Member

Sharon, I'm glad you are ok. How do you feel this morning? Stiff and sore I bet. We definitely need to bubble wrap you.

Jayne and Kandie, glad you are feeling better.

Catherine, congratulations on the latest addition to the family.

Kathy, glad you were able to enjoy some good fireworks. Ours were all cancelled for Canada Day.

We bought a couple of trees yesterday that we need to plant today. I got a
lovely apple for the back that already has fruit on it, and an oak for
the front. They were on sale so we got a good deal. Better get outside
and help. Have a good day all!

My Gallery
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 07-05-2020, 12:14 PM   #3026
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good afternoon! It was VERY quiet on our court last night. I did hear fireworks sounds but nothing but crickets on our court - which is fine with me. DD1 didn't get home until just before 11 pm - and had to leave the house at 4:30 am this morning to be at work...she was having too much fun to get herself home in a timely manner. Interesting things could possibly be developing on her front, we'll see.

Then, DH and DD2 didn't get home until almost 1 am! DD2 was having so much fun with her friends, seeing them in person made her realize how much she misses them. So, both girls had a great time and I'm so happy. I had a lovely time home alone, with just the critters too. Having the house to myself is far too rare.

Glad you had a good fireworks show in the best place to view too, Melody. I thought about looking for some on Youtube but didn't. Good for you on reviving your glue too.

Trust me, Jayne, I like day 7 too! Today is one of my least favorite days - upper body. That is my weakest link, so obviously, it needs the most work. Lightning shows are fabulous to watch - as long as they don't start any fires, an obvious concern around here.

Glad you are feeling better today, Kandie. I hope you find some great goodies at those estate sales. The new baby is named Kennedy Sue and I have no idea about the story behind the name. She is adorable and has an adorable big sister. I will definitely have an easy time remembering her birthday! My oldest brother (her great grandpa) sent me photos. My niece made him a grandpa two months after he turned 40 so he is getting to enjoy grandkids and now great grandkids at a young age, unlike his sister (me) who started our family late.

I'm wondering how Sharon is feeling this morning. Also wondering how Steve is feeling this morning, Jan.

Annette, I think most of the big fireworks shows in CA were cancelled too which led to a huge increase in private purchase of fireworks. New trees sounds lovely!
Old 07-05-2020, 12:15 PM   #3027
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I'm still trying to comment on VSN cards....slowly....
Old 07-05-2020, 01:28 PM   #3028
Proud Fan Club Member

DH thinks the dealers may have got to the estate sale first thing, because most of the stuff I saw on line was gone, and we only got there an hour after it opened. Or, as sometimes happens, family members saw the sale listed online and the 160 photos provided, and charged in to claim some things as belonging to themselves. I found two little velvet 1970s type change purses, about 4 inches square with fringe and long beaded straps, for 3$ each. A picture for one of the bedrooms. A retro dress I can use to make a seat cover for a chair, and a shirt covered with dogs. That was it!
Attached Thumbnails
bde0b1c6-bc88-41ff-a04e-91acbc3a368e.jpeg  

mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:18 PM   #3029
Stazon Splitcoast

We did curb side pickup from a Mexican restaurant for lunch and then went to DD's to eat. She ordered a strawberry margarita growler (SP?). Our food was ready when we got there, but we had to wait about 1/2 hour for the drink, so they gave us an extra free glass of it plus a couple churros. After we ate, they went for a walk. I opted out - too hot - and read some of my book instead.

Last edited by lacyquilter; 07-05-2020 at 05:19 PM..
Old 07-05-2020, 03:14 PM   #3030
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kandie, your comment about the dealers reminded me of the time mom did a yard sale. She hauled everything she wanted to sell into town to her sister's yard because not only did she live in town, she lived on a relatively busy corner. Much better than out in the country where we lived. Anyway, she had advertised the starting time of the sale and there were dealers circling trying to buy things before the published start time....but they didn't get anywhere with my mom! She made them wait until the official start time. She wanted to be fair.

Melody, I'd stay and read too! DH has been outside working on weed eating and sawing a tree that he felled into rounds and it is warm out there!
Old 07-05-2020, 06:33 PM   #3031
Proud Fan Club Member

To answer you all, I am fine, it besides going to church have done nothing. I haven’t felt like doing anything, even took a nap! But I am fine.
Annette how fun to get an apple tree with fruit on it already! We had two apple trees where we used to live. They told us you had to have two to get fruit. Did they tell you that? Like they mate or something. LOL.

Jayne, are you feeling better?

Jan, hope that Steve’s back is ok. It isn’t fun getting old, is it! But better than the alternative.

Katherine, so neat the baby was born on the 4th. Lovely name.

Kandie, that is a great sign! LOL. It still sounds like you got a lot of goodies. I don’t stop at sales anymore. I got closets full of goodies, that I need to haul off to Goodwill.

Ann, I got an idea for my card Wednesday from one of my envelopes! Yay! It works!
Going to bed. We are still hearing fireworks tonight, but last night they stopped by 11, which was great!
Old 07-05-2020, 06:38 PM   #3032
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

So glad you popped in to let us know, Sharon. I've been wondering all day, glad you are fine. And how fun that your envelopes are already working! Sweet dreams!
mcschmidty, jan31, smadson and 4 others like this post.
Old 07-05-2020, 07:26 PM   #3033
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Evening everyone!
Oh Sharon so glad that you are ok, when I read the post I was so scared for you!! Hugs!

People in our subdivision are still setting off fireworks! Loud and it annoys Iris and Athena.

I finally got my tea potters card done, I've been so behind on things! Going to take it slow and do only what I can and not worry about the rest of the challenges!

Funny that you thought it was my Christmas card out already! Not that early do they go out! Hope you enjoy the images everyone! Let me know if you need additional!
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:33 PM   #3034
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Ann for the images! I've sent out the roses to those who asked.

I haven't been on for awhile, so I need to go back and read. I did a quick peek and read that Sharon has become Grace #2. Oh my goodness, girl, take care of yourself! I am so glad that you didn't injure your wrists. HUGS.

I'm going back to read through posts. My internet here is so spotty and slow. I'm like Ann, I'll do what I can but no pressure on myself this summer.

I may not comment on cards as often, but know I love seeing your work when I can get it to come up on my computer!

NIght all.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:35 PM   #3035
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You are so welcome, Gracie!!

Night all!
mcschmidty, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:38 PM   #3036
Gallery Gazer

Morning ladies, I’ve just been catching up on the chatting, Steve thankfully is ok, I was worried but his back is ok , I think he just tweaked it trying to save himself from falling, as you do.

Sharon, pleased to hear you are fine, you had us all worried, my dad used to hold my Mums arm when they were out walking and she would complain but she used to trip all the time and once had a nasty fall.

Kandie, pleased to hear you are feeling better too, our eldest GS sufferers from awful allergies,

Catherine that’s lovely news, a new baby on July 4th, your brother a Great Grandfather!

It’s so hot here, yesterday I went into my craft room, I saw some lovely tags I fancied trying, I cut one, glued some trellis to it and came downstairs, I just couldn’t concentrate with the heat, I’m still trying to think of a card for N, I always get like this in summer with the heat!

We had our walk yesterday very early, had breakfast and came home, lots of parked cars everywhere but being early I think they were all still in bed although there was a long line at the churros cafe!
Old 07-06-2020, 04:53 AM   #3037
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning. It’s lovely here at the moment, with the heat coming on around 10. We have to take the car to the dealership in an hour so that tire can be fixed. DH finally admitted to his DB on his weekly Sunday phone call that there may have been a stray nail on the garage floor.

I HAVE to paint those window frames today! I’m getting tired of hanging a sheet up at night because I took the blinds off to paint, lol.

Fairly quiet here last night, just a few fireworks around 10 but not enough to bother us. DH went to the bathroom three times, and three times Dusty stole his place in bed.

mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:24 AM   #3038
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

The heat is going to be bad for us this week with high dew points! Lots to do inside so I will keep busy!

What's everyone else up to today and this week?

Off to check out the TLC for today, already did the CAS challenge and combined it with this week's Alpha letters. Sorry about that, I have a busy week and needed to get it done early.
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:36 AM   #3039
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning Kandie, Ann, Jan and all.

It's going to be very hot here, too! 4 fans running and 4 ceiling fans. Whew! No AC...wouldn't it be nice if "fat layers" shrunk in the heat! LOL

I need to get going on the Dirty Girl July monthly challenge. Oh my, where does time go!

Hugs to all!

P.S. I'm still battling my slow internet service. I was up one night until 2 a.m. uploading my VSN cards. When, I try to look at and comment on anyone's cards, my computer does the slow, one line at a time upload and then, sometimes freezes! Sheesh! Sorry if I don't comment much while in Wisconsin.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:38 AM   #3040
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Gracie, we all understand internet issues! No worries!
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.