Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-02-2020, 09:33 AM   #2961
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning!

I missed out yesterday on wishing Shirl and Annette a happy Canada Day! It sounds like you had a nice day, Annette, in spite of your strange weather.

Oh Kandie, I hope that is the end of the tire troubles. Tires are expensive! What would your DH do if you bought a magnet like Kathy suggested? It sounds like it would be an excellent purchase.

You asked about a pool and I think Jan's pool is quite far away from Indiana!

Wow, an icy wake up call. I guess you were awake then!

Go, Gracie, go! Only 3 cards? You can do it! Unless you are too hot in that warm weather. I hope you get the breeze off the lake and yes, it's a good thing you enjoy the heat. I would melt!

I hope those antibiotics start working, Jayne.

I just had quite the kitty show. Who knew twist ties were so entertaining!

I hope you are done spraying for weeds now, Ann.

Sounds like a fun day, Sharon.

Oops, I need to rush to work but haven't even been able to drink my coffee yet because it is too hot!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:34 AM   #2962
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello Catherine! Hoping to finish cards today! Fans on HIGH! Oh, I'd love to have seen Wesley playing with the twist ties! LOL Don't work too hard!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:44 AM   #2963
Gallery Gazer

Catherine our pool is about an eleven hour flight, it’s 30c today , the water I mean, temp 36c.

Gracie, thank you so much, I had my happy mail from you today, your card is gorgeous, I really love it, beautiful colours too. I didnt want to check the mail box after our morning out but Steve is still waiting for his car tax form, he didn’t get his mail but I got mine, it cheered me up as we had an awful shopping trip.

STeve had his tests at the hospital, I bet him we would be an hour late he said he would be five minutes early, guess what they called him five minutes early, I couldn’t believe it as we have been there three hours before, there were only three people waiting,usually it’s packed so I think they must be cancelling appointments as the people waiting for the cardiologist was small too, he was in there for 35 minutes, we arrived early so we had breakfast in the cafe on the terrazzo, it’s on the roof of the hospital and looks out over the town.
We had our temperature took before we could go inside the hospital but the couple in front of us were right up against the couple in front of them, I would have told them if they had stood next to us, we went shopping afterwards, I didn’t buy a swim suit as they were so expensive,they don’t last long with the chlorine so I just buy cheap ones ,I buy a good one just for the odd occasion when we go to the beach, then we went to the DIY store, chaos, people pushing past, standing next to us, we bought the ant powder and left,

We got home had a cool drink and sat all afternoon by the pool, had a swim to cool off, even the breeze is hot today,it’s still in the 30’s.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:49 AM   #2964
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, so glad my card got to you! Glad you were able to relax in the pool later, too. It's very warm here upper 80's and will maybe hit 90!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:10 AM   #2965
Proud Fan Club Member

Venting moment...why do people post death notices on actors who are very much alive? Yesterday I thought for a moment that a beloved character passed away. Rumor! And today I see an ad at the bottom of my screen that says See this actor? He died! I don't click on anything but I go to Google and search his name and he's also very much alive! Shame on those people. Vent ended.

Tuesday a lot of spam was coming into my inbox. I kept marking it as spam but it was annoying because I get notifications from my inbox, I don't if it goes directly to spam folder. After about 15 or so, it finally stopped. Yay! Must've been a Gmail issue.

I exercised today! I really need to get back into shape. I bought 4 boxes of fudgesicles on Friday (48 total) and there's only three or four left! DH ate maybe one box of 12, but I'm pretty sure I ate the rest!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Old 07-02-2020, 03:19 PM   #2966
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all! I would be guilty of eating most of them too Kathy. Ice cream and frozen treats are my weakness.

It's been a lovely day here. Not too hot, 22 celcius. It is a bit windy though but I'd rather that than too much heat. Stay cool everyone.

Good luck on finishing those cards Gracie! I managed to get some video crafting done with a friend today. I made 6 cards!

I have been invited to my son's for supper so I'll head out shortly. Have a lovely evening all.

My Gallery
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:38 PM   #2967
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I love ice cream too Kathy! My new favorite is sea salt caramel ice cream! I can't buy it or I'll eat it all day long! LOL

Enjoy supper with your son Annette!

ONE card to go for VSN. Yay!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 06:10 PM   #2968
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Sharon, thanks for the comment about getting my mojo back on my WT card! What’s funny is the card I did the day before, for the color challenge, had no mojo applied to it whatsoever, and no comments either, lol.  I think my mojo is extremely hit and miss.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Last edited by Kemernow; 07-02-2020 at 06:28 PM..
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 06:49 PM   #2969
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow! Kandie your WT card is fantastic! Definitely have your mojo back. Now, I need to check the color challenge.
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 06:54 PM   #2970
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Now you have a comment on the color challenge card Kandie! Pretty colors and patterns.
mcschmidty, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 07:50 PM   #2971
Proud Fan Club Member

Lol Gracie!

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:33 PM   #2972
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Waving hello,
I still have 9 VSN cards to finish...Kudos to all who have completed all of the challenges!
I have begun PT for my issues and whoa, feel pretty beat up after a couple of sessions!

Happy Canada Day Annette and Shirl!

Jan- Oh to jump into a pool! I hope to venture up to see my sis and jump into a pool and feel refreshed- swimming suit on of course!

Jayne so sorry you are still having issues and needing antibiotics! Do you use a Netti Pot???

Despite hip issues, we went to town today and painted a bedroom. I did the edging and hubby and DD1 did the rest of the painting. Hubby was wanting it done before company gets here, so very happy to check it of the lost of things to get done! The room used to be orange,.........

Hope you all have a safe and social distancing 4th in your plans!!!

Shelly
AnnetteMac, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:51 PM   #2973
Gallery Gazer

Kathy, I keep having messages in my spam folder from Steve’s brothers email account, he died five years ago, it feels so spooky seeing his name pop up,

Annette I hope you have a lovely supper with your son.

Kandie my mojo has gone too, I think the heat has frazzled it with my brain, ha,ha,
Sometimes I can have all things going at once and now I have about three scrap pages sat doing nothing and cards half finished.

The vets where our son lives has closed as they have the virus, our DIL was taking the dogs and she had a call not to go as they’ve had to close, it’s just getting worse in CA,

One town in the Uk has had to go into isolation due to a rise in infections again, they are complaining but apparently one clothes factory has been open all through the lockdown, they wonder why it’s not going, they need fining.
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:04 AM   #2974
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Had the grandchildren overnight so no time for crafting or chatting.

Will be back later today as they are going home.

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:36 AM   #2975
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, here too. Restrictions are going back up, beaches are closed for this weekend because many are refusing to wear a mask or to practice the social distancing, one or the other. Nothing we can do.

If anyone feels like going back to elementary art class again, try the MIX challenge! I’m not a fan of the cubist style of art, but I do have to say it was a BLAST cutting papers up and drawing lines everywhere. I made such a mess, and loved every minute of it lol.  No mojo included!

Have a terrific Friday! Off to get chores done.

Old 07-03-2020, 08:40 AM   #2976
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Today DH is off in observance of July 4th, DD1 is just off, and, of course, I'm always (sort of) off on Fridays. I get Monday off in observance of the 4th. We're expecting a high of 84 degrees today (28.8889 celsius according to Google). Sounds lovely to me. Of course, I need to get the house cleaned. That is typically what I do on Friday...and maybe sneak some crafting time in too. We'll see how it goes today.

DD1 has essentially worked a full time week at Starbucks this week and a lot of her time at work, she was doing bar which is fun but exhausting for her. She specifically said yesterday, "Tomorrow is my day off and I don't want to do any work around the house!" I "sweetly" replied, "I never want to do work around the house on my day off either but..." Sometimes I can be so exasperating! lol

Jan, a cool drink and sitting by the pool sounds lovely!

Gracie, please keep that heat and don't send it to CA, thank you!

Kathy, I have wondered about the death notice thing before. I just don't understand what they get out of doing that but I have gotten so that if I see a notice, I investigate before believing it.

I'm with you there on the exercising. I decided I need to add some strength training to my walking and running so I found a plan for exercising the whole body using body weight, so no equipment. Days 1 & 4 you focus on upper body, days 2 & 5, lower body, and days 3 & 6 core, day 7 you rest. I've done days 1 & 2 and am so wimpy on upper body! But I'm sore all over...oh, and I knew better than to do all the reps they wanted me to do...ha, I couldn't even do all the upper body reps they wanted if I tried! I think eating fudgsicles would be more fun though.

Annette, I consulted Google and you were enjoying a lovely temp! Right in my preferred zone. And yay for video crafting with a friend and dinner with your son.

Oh yes, Gracie, sea salt caramel ice cream is the bomb! Sooooo tasty! Did you get your final card done?

Yay for getting some painting done, Shelly. I need to do a lot of painting inside our house. It would have been nice to do it before we moved in but we just didn't have the time, we were close to homeless for a little while as it was. The girls rooms have been painted but the public rooms, front bath, our room and master bath all need paint. I'll be so much happier with the house once that is done but...not looking forward to doing it!

Jan, that is so strange that you are getting messages from your former brother-in-law's email account.

Ann, glad you had the grand kids overnight.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:41 AM   #2977
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kandie, sounds like fun, I'll have to go check it out.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:15 AM   #2978
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

After I post, I'll have to check out the MIX challenge too! Thanks for the tip Kandie! I'll have to check out your card too.

Painting? Shelly, I hate painting rooms...paper, yes...rooms, NO. Hope you're feeling better today.

Catherine, I have to laugh when my daughter talks about household chores and working full time...so exhausting. I always say, "Try teaching all day, being a single mom of three, taking night classes and doing shopping and housework." She always laughs and then shuts up! LOL

Ann, sounds like fun with the grands!

Jan, that is so sad that you get emails from you DH's brother's account. It is spooky.

Jayne, I sure hope you're feeling better and will get some rest tonight.

Have a marvelous Friday and Fourth of July weekend everyone!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 4 others like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:31 AM   #2979
Gallery Gazer

I think there’s some sick people out there,I just hope my SIL doesn’t get emails too, that would be so upsetting.

I normally don’t mind cleaning but in this heat it’s not good, tomorrow steve is cleaning the pool early before our walk so will mop round while he is outside.this morning I swept outside and mopped, came inside to check my emails and sweat was dripping off my head, I went out put on my swimmers and walked straight into the water, wonderful, I went up to my craft room, printed three photos to finish a scrap page and then came back downstairs.

Sorry To have a moan but the first plane landed at our local airport this morning, our neighbour was here within the hour, friends round, no social distancing, now she’s gone to the bar, most likely mixing with her bar fly friends, makes me so mad as if she’s caught it on the plane and passes On we will be in lockdown again, I’m so disappointed with the spanish government letting people flyi in after we’ve had such a strict lockdown,
In England you can’t go to the hairdresser until tomorrow but you can get on a plane for hours, it just doesn’t make sense. Sorry moan over, lol
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:33 AM   #2980
Gallery Gazer

Gracie I forgot to say I love your stamp with your name and address on it, it’s really great
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:22 AM   #2981
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Gracie, my hat is definitely off to single parents! I don't know how you did it...especially being a single parent AND a teacher! My DH substitute taught 3rd/4th grade for, I think it was three days. I have NEVER seen him so tired! Not even when our girls were babies! So to do all that, plus all the other things you listed, you are incredible!

I've got a load of laundry going and I just did my core exercises for today. So nice to get those done earlier in the day (the upper & lower body exercises I did at night).

I can dust but can't vacuum yet as both girls are still asleep. They got lucky. DH was going to go out and fire up his wood chipper and start working on the empty field beside us. It doesn't belong to us but, for fire protection, we still need to maintain it. He said he'd wait until 9 am before firing it up as it is loud. I knew the girls want to sleep in past that (me too for that matter). Then he found another project to work on. A friend gave us their old BBQ. It is a nice one but the regulator quit working so they bought a new one! Our gain, he just went to town to buy a new regulator so for $26 and some elbow grease, we'll have a nice grill on our deck. He also got the chipper from them. All he had to do was replace the carburetor. Although, with that one, they didn't use it anymore so just wanted to get rid of it.

And yes, we are vegetarian but it will be lovely to grill veggies on BBQ outside.

Jan, your comment about the hair dresser reminded me, DD1 got her haircut yesterday - chin length! It looks cute. There is a place right next to her Starbucks and a lot of the people who work there pop into Starbucks so she knows them.
Old 07-03-2020, 11:40 AM   #2982
Proud Fan Club Member

Well now, Wells Fargo just called and wants to forgive all my debt. Wouldn't that be great. Unfortunately I have no debt with Wells Fargo and never have. I wonder if they'd consider forgiving debt for other companies? LOL. Rats, that wouldn't help either because I have no other debt. Only my regular monthly bills for electric, cable, internet etc. The rest of our money goes to help out our kids.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 07-03-2020, 11:46 AM   #2983
Proud Fan Club Member

I ran into CVS to grab another large bottle of germ-x hand sanitizer and the big bottles are gone already. They have lots of smaller bottles. I'm just grateful to have grabbed the large bottle when I was there last time instead of putting it off. It is a 32-oz bottle. I have a little bit left in another bottle plus I have a few small containers I filled. I'm just trying to keep up on things in case there's a round 2. I did not like the news yesterday so I am not watching it today.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-03-2020, 12:16 PM   #2984
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

That is very nice of Wells Fargo, Kathy. Too bad you can't them up on their offer...actually, it isn't too bad, it is wonderful that you don't have debt other than the regular monthly expenses. What a blessing!
Old 07-03-2020, 01:19 PM   #2985
Proud Fan Club Member

I have never ever had a fly problem until just now. I don't know where they're coming from. I made a homemade trap and theyre just starting to find it so I hope it works but as a backup DH is going to pick up a fly strip. I have no clue where they're coming from. I killed ten or more with a flyswatter this morning but I can see that many flying around my trap again!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-03-2020, 02:28 PM   #2986
Proud Fan Club Member

It was 90 degrees here ten minutes ago. It is now 78! DH was out mowing the yard (push mower trimming) when it started to pour down! He got soaked. We set on the porch until the rain started coming in both sides. Then the winds picked up horrifically and he realized the shed doors were not latched and he had to go out in that horrible wind and rain to close those doors. He was soaked. the wind has died down but it's still raining. We really needed the rain

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 07-03-2020, 02:44 PM   #2987
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy, we also have been having fly problems. A few days ago, we suddenly had a lot of them in the house. Neither of us could figure out where they came from. I know the screen on our front door has a tear, but we didn't have the door open. And sometimes DH leaves the door open between house and garage when he's bringing in groceries. We've been swatting and swatting. I think we may have finally gotten them all.

Catherine, I think I would just repeat day 7. LOL
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, cdimick and 4 others like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:02 PM   #2988
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacyquilter
View Post

Kathy, we also have been having fly problems. A few days ago, we suddenly had a lot of them in the house. Neither of us could figure out where they came from. I know the screen on our front door has a tear, but we didn't have the door open. And sometimes DH leaves the door open between house and garage when he's bringing in groceries. We've been swatting and swatting. I think we may have finally gotten them all.

Catherine, I think I would just repeat day 7. LOL

DH found a ten pack of those sticky fly rolls. I have four flies on it already. We have no idea where they came from.

I like Day 7 too!

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, cdimick and 3 others like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:10 PM   #2989
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone,

I need help my dad wanted me to look at Christmas card but I not in mood. I am not sure what dad can handle? He like layering colors maybe in embossing background panels and little embellishments. And very little coloring. Lasted year I thought I picked easy one but, He keep over stamping or not getting a good imperfection. And color were not right! And bleeding So I am trying to keep slmipe. And think about something like this But changing the wording to Merry Christmas. But I don't have the wearth like in picture or know of stamps a long that line have? Any thoughts on what types Christmas cards my dad can maybe do base on the description I gave you all?
Attached Thumbnails
christmas-card.jpg  
Old 07-03-2020, 04:10 PM   #2990
Proud Fan Club Member

If you have any kind of branch stamp you can stamp in a circle yo make a wreath. Walmart usually sells little poinsettia embellishments or even  stickers that could work insteadd of stamping!

Daily Scripture Thread

Last edited by muscrat; 07-03-2020 at 04:13 PM..
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:22 PM   #2991
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

LOL, Melody and Kathy! I'm sure day 7 will be my favorite as well!

Strange that you are getting flies but don't know why or where they are coming from. Did horses move in nearby?
Old 07-03-2020, 04:27 PM   #2992
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, It doesn't have wreaths or poinsettia But, just wanted to you some kind of ideals what I thinking as forward easy. I would like hear and see other options too! How do I get my mojo to even look at Christmas cards?

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscrat
View Post

If you have any kind of branch stamp you can stamp in a circle yo make a wreath. Walmart usually sells little poinsettia embellishments or even stickers that could work insteadd of stamping!

Old 07-03-2020, 09:10 PM   #2993
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscrat
View Post

I have never ever had a fly problem until just now. I don't know where they're coming from. I made a homemade trap and theyre just starting to find it so I hope it works but as a backup DH is going to pick up a fly strip. I have no clue where they're coming from. I killed ten or more with a flyswatter this morning but I can see that many flying around my trap again!

Kathy, they probably are from here as it’s too cold for them
mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:12 PM   #2994
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy 4th July to those of you in the States. Have fun whatever your plans. Will get back to the chat and updates in time....I need to have a plan today and it’s not happening. Waving and hugs
Old 07-03-2020, 09:52 PM   #2995
Gallery Gazer

Happy 4th July, thanks for reminding me Jayne! Is anyone doing anything exciting?

We have certain times in the year when we have flies, we got the fly swats out the other day and I broke three in a matter of minutes as the sun gets to them. I ended up with just the hand in my hand.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:10 AM   #2996
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Hello ladies!

Catherine- your weather sounds perfect!

Jan- it is so hard when we work to keep Covid out and people do not respect social distancing, etc..,, in the USA, everyone has their own interpretation of the rules..... but, in many stores masks are required. So far, our state is not in the 'red' zone!

We did get out to a prayer service in a families backyard tonight, our priest came out too No one was wearing masks- we were outside and 6' apart, but it was still awkward to me!
Then, home and put TV out on the patio/porch and watched Hamilton- beautiful singing!!!

Ann- enjoy the grands- so wonderful- some of the kids best memories will be at your home!

VSN- down to 7 cards to finish- I will be heading to my sisters tomorrow, so hope to have time to create Sunday or Monday!

Off to bed up late again : )

Shelly
AnnetteMac, jan31, annsforte3 and 1 others like this post.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:30 AM   #2997
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning and happy Saturday. Hot and humid already! Lots of heat warnings out for the weekend, usual for July!

Did anyone have any idiots in their neighborhood last night setting off fireworks at 2:30 AM? DH was up and prowling and muttering curses. He gets flashbacks from years of fighting the fires careless people started, and also all the injuries. Kathy, your DS who is a volunteer firefighter will sure feel the same. We were so proud of Dusty! She lifted her head a few times to listen, but then went back to sleep. Good dog!

As to bad news... I understand how you feel. I watch it first thing in the morning, and then switch channels or mute it when it comes on during the day. DH will watch a few minutes at 10 before going to bed. Certain news I will get up and leave the room. Some things just aren’t necessary to hear in order to prevent unnecessary stress.

Well, today I finally will paint the window frames in the main bedroom! I got the masking tape put in place yesterday after much procrastination. It’s such a quick paint job, but I found so many other things to do instead, lol. And yet, it was MY idea to paint the frames! Go figure.

What’s going on today with everyone? Any gatherings? We have nowhere to go, just staying inside where it’s cool and relaxing.

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac and annsforte3 like this post.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:45 AM   #2998
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy 4th of July to all in the U.S.!!

Morning to all!

No plans for today but to clean and son will grill brats that I have already precooked.

Grandkids went home so its back to peace and quiet. Dogs are loving it!

Still need to finish my teapotters card. I'm slow at moving on it due to not knowing how I want to finish it!

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

Heads up to start thinking of next weeks letters! It's a combo week and the letters are "O" and "W"!
Old 07-04-2020, 07:14 AM   #2999
Gallery Gazer

Are fireworks banned all over the USA? Where our son lives they are but no one takes any notice

Last edited by jan31; 07-04-2020 at 09:56 AM..
mcschmidty and Kemernow like this post.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:53 AM   #3000
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning and Happy 4th of July! I hope you all have a relaxing day no matter what your plans are.

I managed to get caught up on my alpha cards while David slept in yesterday. He spent the previous 2 days helping DD and her fiance move. They now live 4 1/2 hours away instead of 2. I will try to get photos and uploading done later today.

I also received some lovely mail yesterday. Thank you Catherine for the beautiful birthday card. Thanks also to Sharon for the gorgeous daffodil sympathy card. I have added them to my window sill above my craft desk. I also received a new insulated cup from a friend that says "Congratulations on being a quitter. Happy Retirement!"

Have a great day!

My Gallery
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.