Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-29-2020, 06:43 PM   #2201
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Busy, busy day and I missed the VSN mini and Zoom chat...boo. I wasn't home anywhere close to in time. I think I need to console myself with ice cream. I hope you all had fun and hope I can join next time.

Yuck to flying ants, Jan! We've had more insects inside than usual which is to be expected when windows are being replaced.

Your poor sister, Kathy! I've heard broken ribs are very painful and take a while to heal. Praying she is better soon.

That is quite the project, Melody, it will be so good when you get it done and you have room for expansion too. Fabulous! I need to finish my wood mount stamps to cling stamp conversion. I'm almost done but get distracted with other things that I have to stop and do...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 4 others like this post.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:47 PM   #2202
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

We just said goodnight!! Fun zoom meeting!
mcschmidty, smadson, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:50 PM   #2203
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh Kathy, that is horrible. I read it fast and thought it was her arm, but ribs oh my that is terrible!

How is she doing? Did they give her some pain meds?
mcschmidty, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:49 PM   #2204
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, I finished all four VSN cards. I didn't try to join the zoom gathering, because I knew I would not get anything accomplished. I work much better alone. Now I need to go bake some more rhubarb bread. I have rhubarb chopped in the fridge. My plants are so big and the stalks are huge (easily 18 inches long and many are at least an inch wide. I can get about 1 cup from each stalk. And this time of year is the best for growing rhubarb.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 05-29-2020, 07:49 PM   #2205
Proud Fan Club Member

They wouldn't even x-ray her ribs! She said what if they are broken? The PA says oh I'm sure they are, but if it is, the treatment is the same so insurance won't cover it! They gave her meloxicam or something like that but she's just taking ibuprofen. I can't believe their attitude. If she'd have gone to the ER instead of urgent care, she'd probably have gotten x-rays.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:06 PM   #2206
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

So sorry about your sister Kathy! I had a broken rib or 2 when I fell in the tub last October. It took about 5 to 6 months to heal. I feel for your sister as it hurts to sleep, stand, sit...especially the first month. Dr. said there was no point in Xrays, as they just have to heal on their own. No fun!

Catherine, we missed you! Sorry you couldn't get home in time.

Melody, I have a hard time chatting and crafting too. It was fun to see and listen to everyone. My cards aren't the best, but OK for the Mini with the time challenge...at least I got them all done!

Thanks Annette for setting up the Zoom, again!

Sorry your internet wasn't working well Kathy.

Great cards everyone! Fun listening to your creative ideas.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:56 PM   #2207
Gallery Gazer

Melody that's very impressive , not sure I'm precise enough to make one, I don't have the whole set either . Steve's brother always grew rhubarb, never did anything with it so it grew massive but was so pink and sweet, never see it here.

Sounds like you all had fun on the zoom call.

Kathy sorry to hear about your sister, must be so painful.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:26 PM   #2208
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy belated anniversary to Jan and Steve. Jan, my DH always says people get less for murder LOL. Flying ants...I think we have those here too but not in our suburb. We get ants sometimes in our bathroom and try to find the nest. In the northern part of our State we get ant hills so high...they come up to about my waist and higher. I must see if I have photos of them somewhere. They are everywhere.

Kathy, so sorry you couldn’t hear us on the call. One minute I am saying hi and the next you had gone...boo. Sorry to hear about your sister too and hope she isn’t in a lot of pain.

Kandie, sorry to hear about your sinus and headache. Nothing worse and touch wood, mine have been ok for 2 days now...whoohoo. Ann mentioned taking vitamin D so I’m going to get some next time I’m at the shops.

Annette, it was such fun today. Thanks again for arranging and count me in for the next VSN...not sure I will be able to do both days but if it’s a reasonable time and not the middle of the night, I will be there. Catherine, Melody and others who couldn’t make it...missed you. Not so many of us today. Sharon, it was so funny...we were on the call after Liz said bye and the next minute Ann was saying where’s Sharon...we thought you had just disappeared for a little while LOL. The ladies were good waiting to see me finish my tag and then we all got off. Thanks ladies for all the tips today. Like Gracie, I find it difficult to think with a time limit but today I think the coffee and you ladies helped me. Was fun with the music and Sharon, you and I kept the dancing going LOL.

Annette, I’m also in for a zoom call with Jan and others separately. Just let me know when.

Melody, I’m intrigued as to how you made your containers for your distress inks. Did you cover all the boxes? Is there a tutorial to follow?

Liz, hope that your foot is ok.

Waving and saying hi to everyone else.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:44 PM   #2209
Stazon Splitcoast

Jayne, there is no tutorial for my ink pad storage. I figure it out as I go. The slots are 3" wide, 1" high and 2-1/2" deep. The other one I made had deeper slots and it's a little bit hard to grab hold of the ink pad to pull it out, so I'm making these a little less. So I start with 8"x2-1/2", score at 3", 4", and 7". I tape the open edges to form a tube. (the photo I posted was of all the tubes) I'm using tacky glue to glue them into stacks of 12. The next step will be adding a full side piece on both sides of each stack for extra support and sturdiness (2-1/2"x12+" -- have to figure out that measurement). I will try to take photos along the way and write up a blog post when I'm done. I'm not sure of all the steps, yet.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 5 others like this post.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:50 PM   #2210
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Melody. Sounds impressive. Sleep well
mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:04 PM   #2211
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all!!

Pleasant dreams!

Stayed up and made my sketch challenge card! Will upload later today!
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:11 PM   #2212
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Sleep well Ann. Such fun today.
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:31 PM   #2213
Gallery Gazer

Jayne, Steve always says he would have got less time for murder!

The ants have gone for now, they were just pouring in and outside too, I went out later with the vacuum and then emptied it but then I saw them pouring out outside so I got the ant powder and put in everywhere, they went berserk when it touched them, they are supposed to take it back to the nest, that’s the hope anyway, only a few got in after that but the were dead!

Steve just cleaned the pool, he had to do it on waste so the dirt goes straight down the drain instead of through the sand filter as it’s so fine it just goes in again. Looks better but I think he will have to do it again in a few days , we have to fill the pool back up now as it takes loads of water with it
Old 05-30-2020, 06:45 AM   #2214
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning and happy Saturday, a glorious day today in Indiana. Temps in the mid 60s, sunshine and low humidity. This is the kind of weather that brings everyone out! DH says he will work some more on siding his shed. I will do my usual morning chores (maybe) and then maybe paint the trim in the bedroom white. The new rugs, which are white with a design of blue and gray, now make the beige window trim look dirty.

I already hear neighbors out on their mowing machines. All the rain has made the grass and weeds grow like asparagus, lol.

Kathy, ouch ouch for your sister and her ribs. I sure wish her speedy healing. Ouch.

Jayne, I’ve been on vitamin D for three years for the psoriasis. I don’t notice any change in the headaches. On the other hand, after the head injury, they are just very normal for me, so maybe I wouldn’t notice if it did help. My doctor has me on the 1,000 mg, I believe. She said any higher dose is too much.

I just saw a doctor on tv with a mask pattern of Marvel comics characters. . And a lady at the home improvement store recently had a pink mask with huge red lips, lol. I love the inventiveness. It makes me smile.

Did anyone get the small news blurb about the little girl who lost a tooth, and she was worried that when the tooth fairy visited she might get the virus, so her mother sewed the tiniest mask for the fairy, and the little girl put the mask under her pillow with her tooth. Is that not the sweetest consideration you ever heard?

I might try the Wednesday tutorial today. Kathy, did you say it was easier than it looks?

I was sorry to miss the zoom call last night, but after 6 hours to make those two Versa cards (only because I kept adding different inks to try and salvage the project, lol), I couldn’t spend another hour in the craft room without feeling guilty that nothing else got done. I’m glad to hear those who attended had a great time! I look forward to the next zoom gathering, though!

Off to see what today’s inspiration challenge is. Wishing everyone a wonderful morning/evening and waving!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 05-30-2020, 07:02 AM   #2215
Proud Fan Club Member

The inspiration challenge today is marvelous, a web site named Nail Art. Such beautiful designs for easy designing of lovely cards.

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-30-2020, 07:37 AM   #2216
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning! The Zoom chat and VSN were too much excitement for me, because I was so hyped I couldn’t sleep! LOL. DH said I talked too much and too loud! So I am apologizing for that. Please let me do it again, I will try not to monopolize by talking too much. I guess I am old and think I have to talk loud. But I had a blast! And, I thought we were all getting off and saying bye.

Kathy, I am so sorry about your sis. How is she today? Broken bones are not fun! Did they tape her up? That is all I know about broken ribs, is they used to tape you up.

I am looking for my With Sympathy die this morning. Cleaned off my desk before going to bed and can’t find it anywhere. So we cannot empty trash or run sweeper till I find it.
I already looked on the bottom of my Misti.

Ann, you stayed up until one making a card?

Oh, and Jayne can dance!
Old 05-30-2020, 07:44 AM   #2217
Proud Fan Club Member

Fabulous night of Zooming, chatting, and crafting! Thank you, lovely ladies, for getting me through all 4 challenges. Thank you, Annette for hosting the evening! I loved all the inspiration I got from the wonderful things each of you created for VSN!

So sorry about your sister, Kathy! I hope she heals quickly.

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Design Team Member - The Project Bin
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Old 05-30-2020, 07:52 AM   #2218
Proud Fan Club Member

Just a quick pop in to say good morning. It is time to disconnect the computer and empty the room. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but my space will be all set up when I am. Have a great weekend!

My Gallery
mcschmidty, jan31, smadson and 4 others like this post.
Old 05-30-2020, 08:16 AM   #2219
Proud Fan Club Member

I don't think they did anything for sister except give her meds to help with the pain. She says its awful if she sneezes or coughs! Her daughter, little mans mom) is getting married today. Small immediate family only. She had sent us a save the date magnet for October 10, but decided to do a small thing now and then bigger in October, but I'd be surprised if the October thing takes place. Why waste money if you're already married? I think the rush is that they are Christians and waiting for marriage to be together....they've only known each other five months, so my sister isn't happy about the rush. The guy is nice, its just too fast. By the way, the guy looks so much like her dad! 

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 05-30-2020, 08:16 AM   #2220
Gallery Gazer

Hello ladies, Sharon, Steve always tells me I don’t need to shout on FaceTime, ha,ha then he did it so I told him,

Weather is beautiful but it seems like things are moving too fast for me, more people in the supermarket and the lady in front of me, didn’t keep her distance with the man in front of her packing his bags, she went forward so the young man on the check out was telling her to get back, surely after all this time people know how to behave, then I couldn’t put my things on the belt because she didn’t move over to pay, she just stood there, Steve told me to take a deep breath when I got in the car as I was so wound up,
It’s not our usual supermarket but Steve likes there non alcoholic beer so I just nipped in LOL
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-30-2020, 09:19 AM   #2221
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

People sure are strange sometimes, and are forgetting what germs are out there.

Zoom was fantastic! And yes Jayne can dance! Very well too!

Need to get organized and redo a card for the tea potters challenge, I hate the card I made!
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-30-2020, 09:22 AM   #2222
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Jayne can sing too! LOL
Old 05-30-2020, 10:33 AM   #2223
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Wow, it was a wild night here. After Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday having highs in the lower 90s, Friday's high was 83 with the temps dropping fast so it was quite pleasant last night when I went to bed. Then, about 4:30 am, I woke up to lightning flashes but what woke me up was the sound of something hitting the house and ground. It was larger sized hail. Crazy! At one point, the trees looked like they had snow on them! DD1 came in to ask her dad to help her close all the windows because the internet told her it wasn't safe to have windows open during electrical storms. This morning it is still and lovely out. I'm just thankful for the break in the heat.

It sounds like I missed out on a lot of fun on the Zoom call....Jayne, I need a demo of your excellent dancing!

Sharon, have you found your die yet? I would suggest running a magnet over the area and seeing if that helps find it.

Annette, how exciting to get to makeover your crafting space! I look forward to seeing the new space!
Old 05-30-2020, 01:44 PM   #2224
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Well I completely threw out the card I made during Zoom for the teapotters challenge and did a really CAS card for it last night after the call.

Also did the crazy sketch challenge! Wow, that has so many angles but turned out not so bad just using some Heartfelt Creations paper that my oldest son and his wife got me for Mother's Day!

Annette, thinking of you and can't wait to see your new space!! Have fun!

Kathy, hoping your sister is better today!

Hope everyone else is enjoying their day!
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-30-2020, 01:49 PM   #2225
Proud Fan Club Member

Its so gorgeous out today! Slight breeze, cooler temp and low humidity.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 05-30-2020, 06:47 PM   #2226
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

We had more rain, thunder (I presume lightning too but didn't see it), and hail this afternoon. Crazy weather!

I just made the four mini VSN cards but haven't taken photos and uploaded yet. It isn't the best day for taking photos but perhaps I'll try setting up the floor lamp and see what I can get. Looking at the cards I made, I think perhaps my mojo is ill!

Ann, did you post the Teapot card that you threw out and replaced? Or just the CAS replacement?
Old 05-30-2020, 07:09 PM   #2227
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Catherine, just the new CAS one! I threw out the other one. I cut strips and wove the three colors together but it looked so funny, due to using all three colors for each weave. I should have just used one color as the backing and the other two weaving between.

Hated it so tore it up!! LOL! I felt so much better after destroying it! LOL!
mcschmidty, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 05-30-2020, 07:12 PM   #2228
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Therapeutic destruction! Works for me!
mcschmidty, jan31, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 05-30-2020, 07:13 PM   #2229
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Waving hello!

Missed you last evening, but last night with DD2 at home. The girls made dinner for us : ) Although neither of them eat meat, they bought some rotisserie shredded chicken for us to add to our dinners.

The neighbors behind us had a party, I tried to sleep and ignore it, but finally up at 1:15 and sent a text to please be quiet! Stephi was planning to get up at 6am and had a 15 hour ride home today....... She got 4 hours of sleep (as did I).... The neighbors sent me a message or three today saying they were sorry, and I tried to politely tell them after midnight, take the party inside!!! Their youngest turned 22.... Stephi made it home in a little shy of 10 hours- not sure how fast she was driving, bu the roads were wide open.

Today, I cleaned a bit- then decided to work on a few more sessions of the Spring Card Camp 2.... I had done 14/20 of the classes and made cards, so finished 3 more. I am not sure I will do the other 3... I did watch the video's, but not really my cup of tea.

Kathy- oh your poor sister! My hubby broke ribs diving to catch a baseball... it was so painful! I made him take deep breaths and hold for the count of 5...so he would not have problems- people usually avoid taking deep breaths because it hurts!

Jayne- sings and dances??? I must see this!!!

Catherine- sounds like a scary storm! Glad it was gone this AM!

Melodie- your storage looks great!

Annette- how exciting to re-do your crafting space! You;ll have to tell us how your hubby enjoyed assembling all of the pieces : )

Sharon- those darn dies!!! I found one that was missing for a while under my stamping platform! My hubby reminds me if there are magnets in your crafting space, keep them away from cell phone and computer.

Ann, I did not get to the tea potters challenge this week... It will be fun to see your card!

Jan- I hate ants!!! Glad you are seeing very few today.

Tomorrow, we are heading to my sister's - about 1 1/2 hours away. We'll be three sisters and families and a pool party and dinner. We will head out after a Zoom wedding at noon..... ever heard of that??? I guess I should send a card???

Waving hello to all!

Shelly
annsforte3, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 05-30-2020, 07:24 PM   #2230
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Shelly, sad that it has to be a zoom wedding, less expense seems the only benefit. On the bright side they are able to get married!

How is that class going for you? Looked at it and decided no, too busy right now.

Maybe a future one for me.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:51 AM   #2231
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, ladies! Wow, Jayne was dancing? I sure did miss a good time!

Ann, throwing out a card that just doesn’t make the grade sure does feel good, doesn’t it? I have a couple I did a week ago that I think will soon be disassembled, lol. (My spell check took “think” and replaced it with “yoinks”. What the heck is a yoink?)

Perfect day yesterday, DH worked on the last side of his shed for hours. I did my card first, then chores, then sat down with Dusty to binge-watch episodes of a show from years ago called Jericho. Does anyone remember that? Netflix is becoming so depressing. All the shows offered are either pandemic or epidemic movies - like anyone wants to watch those right now - or violent movies. We’ve been watching mostly Amazon Prime, a series called Miss Fisher Mysteries. A really fun show, set back in the days of prohibition, and I love, love, love the outfits and hats the ladies wear!

I had something else I was going to say but already forgot what it was. Maybe I need some of those vitamins advertised on tv to improve memory - if I could remember what they were called, lol.

I’m going to see who is the Featured Stamper. Everyone have a wonderful Sunday!

mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Ozpom like this post.
Old 05-31-2020, 05:39 AM   #2232
Gallery Gazer

Shelly enjoy your pool party, before we had GSs our son and DIL would come over from SF, the two of us would go in the jacuzzi that we had on the roof and Steve would bring us a G&T, after we would all swim and then Steve would spark up the BBQ , we still have swim parties with the family and BBQs and it’s great fun with the GSs but not quite so relaxing, LoL, we eventually sold the jacuzzi as we got bored with it!
Old 05-31-2020, 05:46 AM   #2233
Gallery Gazer

I’ve been painting the rejas over our en-suite bathroom, they are so fiddly, it took us 90 minutes and it’s The smallest one we have, I went on the roof of the sentry box, as we call it, but then when I got to do the bottom part I had nothing to hold on to plus my back and knees were hurting from standing/sitting on the roof tiles, Steve said he would try to reach from the ladder to give me a break, I couldn’t get down, I was really scared at one point and he had to come half way up the ladder so he could hold my arm, he said I was a wimp! Cheeky devil, now it’s dry, I went in our bathroom and can see the bits we missed from the other side but we have a fixed fly screen so we can’t paint it from inside, I guess I will be climbing up there again tomorrow, oh joy!
Old 05-31-2020, 06:03 AM   #2234
Gallery Gazer

The rejas, metal work over the window, the roof I had to stand on

Sorry it keeps going sidewards.
Attached Thumbnails
260edc83-f4c4-498b-b3e8-2e9ecd685722.jpeg  
mcschmidty and annsforte3 like this post.
Old 05-31-2020, 06:38 AM   #2235
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, I would be stuck up there, I’m afraid.

Old 05-31-2020, 06:52 AM   #2236
Proud Fan Club Member

Edit on the vitamin D recommended by my doctor. I think I posted 1,000 mg. Absolutely incorrect. It’s D3, 25 mcg equivalent to 1,000 IU. So sorry.

Old 05-31-2020, 09:24 AM   #2237
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Jan, I would not want to be up on that area of the roof either! No way! You are brave!

My back is hurting this morning, so going at things slowly.

Grandkids are coming over soon, so I have to get moving. Teresa is very sad, her frog died this morning. Her other grandmother brought it over to her a week ago without asking her parents! Yikes! Not good! My DIL does not like bugs, slimy frogs or anything like that.

Teresa handles anything and loves it! That's the problem, she wanted to cuddle with this frog, he was a Pac Frog, and needed warmth.

So this grandma gets to cheer her up today!

Later everyone, enjoy your day!
mcschmidty, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:04 AM   #2238
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, I take 2000 IU daily. I was deficient so I was on prescribed 50,000 IU daily for a while. Afterwards we dropped it to 2000. Some days I forget to take my pills. My cholesterol med is to be taken at bedtime so if I take them all at the same time. I just forget. I take calcium and currently taking a b complex, only because I bought those for DS2 and he had trouble swallowing them. I found a smaller round b complex he can swallow better and decided to take the long tablets until they are gone.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty and Kemernow like this post.
Old 05-31-2020, 01:10 PM   #2239
Proud Fan Club Member

I walked around the front yard to the flowers on the right side of the house and surprised a very large female robin on the ground. She squawked at me, flew up onto the window ledge of our bedroom, looked me right in the face, and pooped on the window sill! And here I give her fresh water in the birdbath every day. How rude can you get?!

Some creatures have no class.

mcschmidty, jan31, muscrat and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-31-2020, 01:57 PM   #2240
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good afternoon! DH and I went for a run this morning and I was a wimp! Last week I did so much better. I get frustrated when I don't do as well or better than before. Oh well, it is for my heath, right?

Shelly, so frustrating about the neighbor's party. We have a new neighbor in the neighborhood that lives down the hill from us and they tend to have loud parties that last into the night and their sound travels right up the hill to our house. DH went down and talked to them and it has been better since.

A Zoom wedding? I look forward to hearing about that.

Kandie, thanks for the tip on the Amazon series you've been watching. I'll check it out. And you crack me up with your memory comments!

That does not look like a comfortable place to paint from, Jan. And yes, your DH is a cheeky devil!

Oh no, Ann, sorry your back is hurting. Hope it is better soon.

Now I wonder what the large female robin was thinking, Kandie!

I uploaded my VSN mini cards. They seem kind of lame to me, I think my mojo took a vacation.