Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-20-2020, 12:23 PM   #1921
Proud Fan Club Member

We got the air conditioners in today. Three...we have a fourth that we never take out. Its way too heavy.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, lacyquilter, jan31 and 4 others like this post.
Old 05-20-2020, 03:14 PM   #1922
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good, Kathy!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
mcschmidty, annsforte3 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 05-20-2020, 03:28 PM   #1923
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hooray for air conditioning!! Heat is coming!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:31 PM   #1924
Proud Fan Club Member

We have frost advisory for tonight so we won't be using them yet! Just wanted to get them done while DH is still home a day or two a week.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 05-20-2020, 07:18 PM   #1925
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all!! I'm sleepy tonight!

Sweet dreams everyone.
Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 05-20-2020, 07:41 PM   #1926
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Waving hello!
I made Chicken Pot pie for dinner, and when it was in the oven, I realized I forgot to add the chicken : ) LOL So, I warmed up the chicken and dished it on top of the pieces of pie. I had one piece, and my husband finished the rest of it. He eats and eats and never gains a pound.

Next round was another pie- Strawberry Rheubarb : ) My neighbor offered me Rheubarb. Oh my, it was quite delicious! Hubby could not stop and announced that he was going to have pie for breakfast : )

I had an appt to give blood today, but they rejected me because I was sneezy and stuffy. I assured them I had allergies, but they said NO! Oh well..... I understand....

My B/P is better today. I do have a machine and take my B/P twice a day. Now that B/P is lower, my headache is much less.

Melodie- thanks for the tips- I will work on getting a few things together tomorrow and Friday. I love the folds you showed with 4 pop up sections instead of two- very cool!

Kathy- you will be glad you got that done when the day comes and you need the A/C on. I hope you are having a better day today.

Bubble wrap fot kandie next! Gracie- you'll have to share. I was laughing and imagining you telling hubby, "We cannot leave until the 30th, I have cards to make, its VSN" .......

Jan- People from here would never survive in Spain- they are throwing a fit about the stay at home orders and having protests, etc.... I guess I am a rule follower, but also have asthma so want to NOT get sick. It is hard to know what is the right way....there is more than one perspective and I want stores to open so folks can get back to work, but also don;t want more people to get sick. So sorry about your poo; repair costs, and your patio sounds lovely too.

Jayne, glad you are soaking up the rays (of sunshine). That sounds delightful! Yikes on the blackouts too! Glad when the doorbell rang, it was a treat!

Waving hello to all

Shelly
AnnetteMac, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:50 PM   #1927
Gallery Gazer

Morning ladies, looks like we will be having to use our air con in the bedroom soon as it’s getting quite hot at night, we are leaving all the villa windows open but I have to have our bedroom window closed, the birds are too noisy, LoL plus the light wakes me up.

Pool is back up to 26c, had a refreshing swim yesterday afternoon, trying to lose a few pounds, we are having a kind of competition to see who walks the most steps, half the time I forget to carry my phone so steve usually wins, he is so competitive, it started in lockdown, we were curious how many steps we would walk in a day, surprising how many steps I did just crafting, of course now we are out and about we are doing much better.

We bought our eldest son a Apple Watch for Christmas and his birthday, I was convinced he wouldn’t like it, anyway he loves it but he says it nags him, usually when he’s working he does thousands of steps, now it tells him to get up and walk because he hasn’t done enough steps, he said he resorted to walking around the kitchen island to make up the steps the other night!
Old 05-21-2020, 02:21 AM   #1928
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

(((Kathy)))....hope you are feeling better.

Kandie, a friend told me years ago that her Dr told her that after menopause we women still get the monthlies....sore boobs, mood swings, etc. I know I do. I never noticed it until my friend told me. Do we need to wrap you up like Gracie and me LOL. Take care and yay to online shopping.

I’m back on the antibiotics as this infection just won’t go. Headache has gone so that’s a plus. Feeling ok and played 18 holes of golf with 2 friends today. Was so funny as we all kept jumping out of each other’s space at times and said thank you with our elbows LOL. It’s been another beautiful day here. I like warmth but not too hot as I find I can only strip down to my birthday suit. With the cold I layer but don’t like it too cold....I guess I’m an inbetween girl LOL.

Ann, your poor son...I can also sympathise with him after having had back issues for the past 15 years. I remember the last time it was bad I was just pulling up the sheet on the bed and found myself on all 4’s. DH tried to get me into the car and that wasn’t fun. It took a while. Within 3 days I could move slightly after seeing the Physio but was off work for 2 months and had to have a rehabilitation lady help to get me back working quickly. Fortunately I was allowed to work from home but only sitting for short spells. I so hope he improves soon.

Gracie, yes tell your DH you can’t leave until VSN has ended.

Shelly, I now want rhubarb pie...one of my favourites...apple and rhubarb crumble. Yum. I love the fact you added your chicken to the top of your pie....so funny you forgot to add it. That’s the sort of thing I would do...make a pie and forget the filling LOL.

Not sure what other chat I’ve missed but hi to everyone and hugs.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:41 AM   #1929
Proud Fan Club Member

Gosh, is it morning already? Trash cans are out, so it must be Thursday. Waving hello to everyone!

Jan, I totally laughed about your DS’s Apple Watch nagging him to get up and move. My Fitbit does the same, every hour, and Dusty gets so disgusted with just getting comfy on my lap and then I get up and march around the house.

I’ll have to keep track of my moody days and see if there is a cycle.

Ann, your poor son and his back. I’m 67 and have never had back issues until this winter when I picked up a heavy box, and oh my goodness, what days of pain followed. Now, if I even so much as think about picking up something heavy, I get a twinge in the lower back. Do not like being limited at all! I hope he gets some relief soon!

Shelly, strawberry-rhubarb pie? Warm, right out of the oven pie? With ice cream on the side? Gosh, my mouth is watering already!

Old 05-21-2020, 05:52 AM   #1930
Proud Fan Club Member

Sunshine today, and an estate sale starts soon. Garage sales have opened as well. There’s a news story on right now for those hosting sales and those going to the sales. Lots of advice to wear masks and gloves and take hand sanitizer. The sale shown on tv was last weekend, and had I known about it I would have been there! Such cool stuff. The estate sale today has some very old Victorian furniture, and my mouth is watering with repurposing ideas. DH says don’t even think about it, those pieces are probably priced totally out of our budget! Hey, a girl can dream.

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:59 AM   #1931
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning!
I am sorry to hear about your son’s back pain, Ann. I hope it is already gone! And, Jayne, so sorry you are on meds again. Kathy , you are in my prayers too.
Some funny stories, you all have shared since I was last on. Jan, my DH will not do more than walk around our addition circle. He won’t go with me on my long hour walk. But he does all kinds of exercises and weights in the basement. I have to work at it to get my wrist stretches done, and sorry to say I rarely get them done the three times a day, anymore. When I don’t, they really tighten up on me.

Shelly, strawberry rhubarb pie is my DH’s favorite.
Kathy, glad you got your AC in. Ours is on again, after having the furnace on for a couple of days. I think now we are on for warm to hot, and no more cold!

Well, I am driving across town for a much needed hair cut. Nothing else, just that and straight home. I will wear my mask, and I hope she wears hers. She has an addition to her home for her business. So, at least it isn’t one of those busy shops with more than one beautician. Really, my first time out by myself for months! We went to the garden center together. That is it!
Raining and thundering here this morning.
Have a great day!
Old 05-21-2020, 06:00 AM   #1932
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

The heat of summer seems to have arrived here in my part of Texas. As if I wasn't staying in anyway, I really am now!! LOL

I hope to take part in the zoom on the 29th. Sure looking forward to the fun that a virtual stamp night will provide. I always find those to be fun and this theme sounds like a fun one.

Checking out some challenges for today and catching up on some from earlier in the week. Have a great day in your part of the world, ladies. As my devotional said this morning, be content in whatever situation you find yourself. Never let anyone or anything rob you of your joy.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 4 others like this post.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:07 AM   #1933
Gallery Gazer

Yummy, strawberry and rhubarb pie, sounds delicious, I don’t think much beats a warm pie with ice cream.

Managed to buy a new chair for my craft room, I was a little crafty, Steve wanted to wash the car so while he went through the car wash I said I would go and look at the chairs, I was really looking at the outdoor furniture, ha,ha, they have some lovely stuff, not cheap but beautiful. When he finished he came to look at the chairs I said they have nice outdoor stuff, typical he said , I thought we were looking at office chairs!!! Men!
He said he doesn’t like that shop it too dangerous letting me loose in there!

Steve put my chair together but left the arms off as I don’t like them but they didn’t have any without, half the shop is roped off so if you want something in that area they have to bring it out to you, funny how the Chinese shops with two huge floors are open.

Sunday all shops should be closed but Lidl can open and our Chinese shop used to open, I think the police found out and closed them down, they get special tax rates unlike the poor Spanish, theyVE taken over the town so all the spanish eventually closed down, in the port the Chinese restaurant chain Peking are now up to Peking six, it’s not a big place, our favourite one closed down last year , we’ve known the family since we came to span so it’s a shame. They used to take our eldest GS round the restaurant when he was a baby if he cried so we could eat our dinner.

I’ve been looking at old photos this afternoon, I’ve decided that I will make both boys a photo album of family photos, I’ve just send them one of steve on our honeymoon, he had a cord wrangler jacket on, no shirt and sunglasses, looked a cool dude, lol
I’ve also copied one to send to my school friend from when we were sixteen, she married Steve’s best friend but we never meet up now we just send Christmas cards but we both had very short mini skirts on at my works do, ha,ha
Some photo made shed a few tears, my grandparents, I was very close to them, holidays with my mum and dad, one photo me and mum had the same hair style, do you remember the bubble perm, I loved that style as it was so easy but oh my word I looked so funny looking back.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:22 AM   #1934
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Liz, I like your morning devotion! Sure is true!

I've been awake since 6 A.M. could not sleep! Up to use the restroom twice during the night too. I'll be tired this afternoon.

Son's back is still hurting him so badly. He has to go to a client in a million dollar home this morning. He is taking someone else with him to do the running around. He asked me if I thought he should take a step stool along with him. I said I am hoping a person in a million dollar home has one!

Hope everyone feels better today, heat and rain is coming tomorrow, so I would really like to get outside for a bit today. Will see if I stay awake!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:23 AM   #1935
Gallery Gazer

I was tired last night but couldn’t get to sleep, our son rang and we were talking about flights, we think it’s best he doesn’t book for Christmas yet, we all think we should just wait, he relieved that we are all in agreement as he’s been worrying!
I think it was still on my mind , So while I’m trying to sleep my mind whizzing in all directions I suddenly thought, what can I do for the challenge for “I” , honestly how mad is that.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, smadson and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:12 AM   #1936
Proud Fan Club Member

Today’s humorous picture is brought to you by Kandie, fresh out of the shower.
Attached Thumbnails
14e4190f-1c52-436e-842e-5108f44980fe.jpg  

mcschmidty, jan31, smadson and 3 others like this post.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:27 AM   #1937
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kandie, I think it is a great picture!!

Jan, "I" is an easy letter! Get INSPIRED by INK!
Old 05-21-2020, 08:57 AM   #1938
Gallery Gazer

That’s exactly what I did this afternoon, all ready done
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, smadson and 4 others like this post.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:37 AM   #1939
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning! I'm so excited to be able to participate in the VSN. Yay! DH said leaving one day or another to go back to Wisconsin doesn't matter to him.

I checked out the Ways To Use It Challenge today! Lots of great cards...I need to get into my craft room.

Jan, what fun to look through old photos. I see some of my mini skirt photos and think, "Wow, I have shirts longer than that dress!" LOL

Ann, so sorry to hear about your DS still suffering with back pain. Hope you get some time outside today.

Kandie, great look! Loved it. Have fun at the sale.

Jayne, it sounds like a fun day of golf! You did 18 holes...I'd probably quit at 9. I'm getting a bit out of shape staying home all the time. Hope you get a good night's sleep.

Shelly, that is so funny about the Chicken Pie. Something I'd definitely do.

Hi Liz, Sharon, Kathy, Catherine, Annette, Anne, Melody, Sis...looking forward to seeing many of you on the 29th.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:43 AM   #1940
Proud Fan Club Member

I went to the bank drive thru, Walmart twice(shopped for mom's stuff, then back in for mine), got gas for mom, a coffee at dunkin, stopped at the dollar general for mom and also our local grocery store (which, by the way was robbed last week!). Came home and cleaned and put everything away then put all my clothes in the washer and got shower! Phew! I'm beat!

Daily Scripture Thread

Last edited by muscrat; 05-21-2020 at 11:22 AM..
Old 05-21-2020, 10:48 AM   #1941
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, I wish I looked that good anytime!

I got my hair cut. I was only gone 1 1/2 hours. Poured rain all the way over on the highway, 20 minutes and I could hardly see! I prayed! I would not have gone had it not been over 2 months since I got it cut. Anyway, just sprinkling comingHome. I am glad to be to be home. I am turning into a hermit, I think.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:56 AM   #1942
Gallery Gazer

Shelly, Steve got out what he thought was pork for a black bean stir fry, when we got home it was mince! He made spaghetti Bol so tomorrow it’s lasagne with the left over sauce
Old 05-21-2020, 01:10 PM   #1943
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You ladies are lucky you have spouses that will cook! Not mine, if it doesn't go on the grill he doesn't know what to do!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:29 PM   #1944
Stazon Splitcoast

Lots of grilling this summer, Ann?
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 05-21-2020, 02:58 PM   #1945
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Actually, DH tends to burn stuff on the grill so I prefer my youngest son does the grilling!

DH puts the items on the grill and walks away and sets a timer! As if you get even heat and no flare ups so why stay by the grill! LOL!
Old 05-21-2020, 05:13 PM   #1946
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, mine does, too. But he pretty much knows how long most things he grills will take. Or if he's not sure because of the thickness of a steak, he'll set the timer for less and check it.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 05-21-2020, 05:15 PM   #1947
Stazon Splitcoast

I spaded about half of my front garden this afternoon. Not my favorite thing to do. Now I'm tired, but the good thing is I hit my step goal early.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:48 PM   #1948
Proud Fan Club Member

Default The saga of the possum continues!

Who knew it would be so hard to trap a possum? The first night I brought three outside cats in because I didn't want them caught in the trap. After while I got tired of dealing with the cats and put them out and unset the trap. Twenty minutes later Mr. Possum shows up and then runs down the steps.
The next night. One outside kitty inside, one put in mom's garage, the other wasn't hanging out. I hear a noise on the deck and look out in time to see mr. Possum walk around the trap, look for kitty dishes which were empty and go down the steps again. Tonight one kitty inside, one in mom's garage, one in sisters house. Trap is set with stinky Kitty food and the trap is covered so he will only have one way to the food. If this doesn't work tonight, I surrender!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 06:51 PM   #1949
Proud Fan Club Member

And on top of that, I just killed the biggest 🕷️ spider this side of Texas! I was at my computer and looked up and there he was. I keep fly swatters in every room of the house! Don't call PETA on me, but the only good spider is a dead one in my book!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 07:46 PM   #1950
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I so agree with that, Kathy!! I have fly swatters by all the doors and upstairs bathroom!

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get him tonight!
Old 05-21-2020, 08:13 PM   #1951
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all!!

Hope everyone wakes with no headaches or pains!! Sweet dreams!
Old 05-21-2020, 09:41 PM   #1952
Gallery Gazer

We have fly swats everywhere, they love to annoy me when I’m crafting!

I’m lucky that Steve is a brilliant cook, he can can make a meal out of anything, our son in SF has a friend who goes hunting, He sends meat from his hunting trips for Steve to cook when we are over as he’s fascinated to hear how he cooks it, we send him photos and once I made pastry and made Pies with the left over meat and sent him one of them, he was so pleased.
Our eldest GS loves it when Grandad is over, our DIL does too as she doesn’t have to cook,
Old 05-21-2020, 09:54 PM   #1953
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Goodnight Ann!

I just got home from ER. I simply lifted a wooden tray and felt excruciating pain in my hand. Amazing something that small could hurt so much. The Dr. took X rays, I sprained a tendon across my thumb to my wrist. He said I also have extensive arthritis in my wrist joint. I already knew that. Now, I'm on anti-inflammatory meds and have a brace on my left hand. Icing it. YEE-OUCH! Sharon, I don't know how you survived with 2 broken wrists!

DH made me go in to ER tonight because he said he knows I have a high tolerance for pain and he could tell I was really hurting. When the Dr. touched my hand, I shouted, Holy Man." The nurse laughed and said, "That was so cute." She said that she loved my Wisconsin accent. Then, she told Tom, "No work for her, no cooking or cleaning." He jokingly said, "Oh sh_t, I was going to have her help me shovel gravel tomorrow." She just laughed. She was such a nice nurse. Thank goodness it is my left hand.

Well, it took me 30 minutes to type this with one hand!

Gracie strikes again! LOL Goodnight!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:55 PM   #1954
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan thank goodness my DH loves to cook, too.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:33 PM   #1955
Gallery Gazer

Gracie I hope you are ok, it’s amazing how these things happen, take care, no cleaning or cooking, enjoy it while you can.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:37 PM   #1956
Gallery Gazer

Our son rang last night , they had bad news that the private school that our GSs go to are closing one part as they can’t afford to keep it open, from Kindergarten to 4th grade, luckily the eldest is moving to the other site when the school opens but the youngest would be going to 2nd grade, he’s so upset but they have been in touch with another school in the area and two of his friends parents are trying to get them in there too.
It’s such a shame as it’s such a lovely school, he said due to the virus many haven’t signed up for next year!
Many of the teachers actually live on site in small apartments so I’m not sure what will happened to them!
Old 05-22-2020, 12:52 AM   #1957
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Kandie, I wish I looked that good anytime!

I got my hair cut. I was only gone 1 1/2 hours. Poured rain all the way over on the highway, 20 minutes and I could hardly see! I prayed! I would not have gone had it not been over 2 months since I got it cut. Anyway, just sprinkling comingHome. I am glad to be to be home. I am turning into a hermit, I think.
Me too Sharon
Old 05-22-2020, 01:03 AM   #1958
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

(((Gracie)))...no......gosh I can't believe it but now that's 3 things that have happened to you so this will be the last..I hope. How will you craft? I am so sorry to hear this. Take care. I did sleep well last night...first time in over a week. Maybe the walking at golf helped.

Sharon I have decided to let my hair grow for a while and it's starting to look a little salt and pepper LOL. We shall see how long I last as I am fussy about my hair LOL.

Jan, sorry to hear that your DGS's school is closing. Is there another one close by he can go to? I did my I card earlier in the week. Waiting to post it. I do that when I can't sleep, I think about what craft I can do LOL

Kathy, I hope that you are feeling better now. I should have taken a photo of a spider that we killed last week in our garage. It was hanging down as we opened the door..it was the biggest I've seen for a while. We find the large spiders are not poisonous...we have ones with a red stripe down the back and they can kill a young child and give an adult a nasty bite. We have to spray several times a year. They love to make messy webs on fences and metal and underneath our outdoor furniture. Did you catch the possum?

Ann, so sorry that your DS is struggling with his back. I wish he could get to see someone and help him out of his pain.

I baked today...first time in years. I feel in my 20s again and a homebody and it feels more like me. I made banana and also choc chip muffins, and savoury muffins. DH has sampled the sweet ones and they are yummy...I had some too LOL. The savoury ones will have to wait as we are heading out to have dinner with the poppets...yay.

Tomorrow it's going to be 27 degrees and then on Sunday we are battening down the hatches as a storm is coming. I shall be crafting for the next 2 days before another week starts.

So looking forward to next weekend and zoom catch up.

Happy weekend ladies. Hugs
Old 05-22-2020, 02:28 AM   #1959
Gallery Gazer

Jayne I’m not in a hurry to have my hair cut either, although it needs it, I don’t think they can open until next week, my roots are darker but with highlights it doesn’t show too much and the sun helps!

DIL has already emailed another school, it’s the other side of Pacifica but on the way to work so not too bad, just having them both to school at different places, GS relies so much on his older bro and all eldest friends look out for him, funny but he is the outgoing one more than the eldest but he’s lost if he’s left without him. Our son said they had just paid the school fees for both of them so he’s waiting for a refund!

Our DIL has been told she will be working from home until at least the end of the year so at least school drop offs won’t be too bad for a while.

It’s baking hot here, Steve is sat in the shade watching the spanish lad dig up the tiles, he hasn’t found anything yet, that’s not good news as he is slowly taking more tiles up as he moves along the width of the pool!
Old 05-22-2020, 05:41 AM   #1960
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, ladies. I’ve caught up on the chatter, but all I can think of is, oh no, Gracie, not again! I’ve had that pulled tendon in the hand, and it is so BAD. I had to have surgery. You are prayed for to heal quickly! And though it’s not a good thing at all, I’m so glad it wasn’t your dominant hand.

Spiders? Big ones??? Oh no, now my head itches and I keep looking up, lol. We have little ones that like to drop down from the front porch, the back porch, and the garage door when it opens up, and I have a habit of waving my arms around like a lunatic in case one is aiming at my head.

Memorial Day weekend. Certain places are opening two days early. Pools are opening with restrictions, so are beaches, campgrounds, and stores can now be at 75% capacity. Poor Michigan, their Governor is extending the stay at home order again. How is it in your area?