Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-30-2020, 09:01 AM   #1121
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Melody, what I was referring to, actually, were a few maskless ladies who were brushing by people followed by their husbands who were smiling apologetically. One in particular was right behind me and kept bumping into me. She kept pushing past people trying to observe distances. Her I would have liked to throw into a vat of cow manure. She was so RUDE.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:06 AM   #1122
Gallery Gazer

I was talking to the lady while waiting at the pharmacy and we were saying that being british we are not naturally touchy-feely with stranger like the spanish are, they kiss everyone, Steve hates it but at least now hopefully they will learn to keep their distance, not holding my breathe though,
Also as in Italy they all mainly live in apartments, very close together, makes you wonder if that’s why big towns and cities have had big problems
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:12 AM   #1123
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, people go from one extreme to another, here, I think. My girls and stepmom hug everyone. DH’s family, on the other hand, are rather shocked by hugs and kind of back away.

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:40 AM   #1124
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

My side of the family are huggers, especially the Irish side of the family! My spouses side of the family was not, until I came along! Still remember the first time I hugged my FIL he was so taken back! LOL!
Old 04-30-2020, 09:46 AM   #1125
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacyquilterView Post
For those of you who are doing craft time with grandkids, I found this on facebook. No pattern, but made from TP tubes or card stock. I'm sure heavy pattern paper would work, too.
What a fantastic idea and it looks pretty easy to do! Thanks for sharing Melody!
Old 04-30-2020, 09:53 AM   #1126
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Lots of chat to read through! I love it.

I did hobby and hobble carefully. That was funny Melody that you read "hobbie". Either way it is good advice! LOL I actually got both bathrooms cleaned and mopped. Then, made my E card. So it was a successful day...no injuries.

This whole social distancing situation is so sad. It makes some people so paranoid and angry. And, then on the other hand, some people totally ignore the rules. What is the answer? Crazy world right now. Being very social by nature, it has been hard on me but just like everyone else, I've adapted and do follow the rules. I find I need to give myself a lot more "pep" talks lately, however.

I can't remember everything that I read, but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs and love to everyone. I guess I'm feeling a bit "mushy" today. LOL
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 4 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:30 AM   #1127
Proud Fan Club Member

Gracie, now that I have heard your voice, I can hear you say what you write! Love it! You have such a unique accent. And Jayne, and Jan, too. I have heard Ann, and Kathy, and Melody, they sound like me, I think. I would like to hear the rest of you, too.

Hugging: my family were normal huggers. But , when I met my Brother in law the first time, he grabbed me and kissed me on the lips! I was 20, sheltered, and shy. I was shocked and so embarrassed! The rest of DH family just thought it was funny. He was 11 years older than DH and that was just the way he was. DH’s other brother was that way too. I guess the whole family was that way. You just get used to it. The women didn’t kiss you! LOL. But all very loving, hugging, etc.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:47 AM   #1128
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! After reading all the chatter, I've been debating whether I should confess to all of you that....I don't wear a mask when I go out so I would be one that you would be tempted to glare at. I have one with me so I can put it on if required, but if it isn't, I don't wear it. Hopefully, you won't run me out of here. That said, I can tell you that I observe the distances and the directional arrows for the aisles at the store. When I was at Walmart last week, the people who weren't observing social distance were ALL wearing masks. At one point I had someone right beside me on either side - both in masks - both ignoring that they shouldn't be that close. I don't know if they think with their masks on they don't need to follow the distance any longer? I just know, I was tempted to cough to see if that would move them away! I hope you'll all still be my friends since I've confessed!

Jan, is May 1st a holiday in Spain? Why will all the stores be closed?

When DH and I went to school in France for a year, and traveled around Europe, it was an adjustment because many of the people who live there do not observe the American bubble that we were used to. My parents came over at the end of the school year and we did a three week European trip and I watched my mom adapt to it. We finished in London and when we were at the Tower of London, we happened to be among the first to see they were about to do the changing of the guard so we got right over there and got a front spot (my mom was on the shorter side, 5'4" or so). We were all set and then this group of school children from another country ran over and got in front of us and I watched my polite mom elbow her way back to the front (they were old enough that she couldn't see over them). Mom said the guard saw what happened and he actually winked at her!

Kandie, we normally pay for everything with cash as we find it helps us limit our purchases. But since this started, I've been using my ATM card instead for that very reason.

I don't think the federal government can tell all the states that they have to close. They can suggest it but they don't have the authority to require it.

Sharon, I just gave in and switched our duvet to the summer weight one...reluctantly.

I still have residual pain in my right shoulder, I don't know if that adjustment didn't hold or I just need a massage. But it isn't as bad so I ignore it mostly. I have adjusted how I sleep according to my chiro's recommendation.

Yay, Kathy, I'm glad you scored tp - and your usual brand even! Congratulations! These days that is quite an accomplishment.

Sorry you didn't sleep well last night, Ann. I'm glad your son discovered work that he loves doing, that is fabulous. My cousin is a huge Coke fan, she used to have quite a Coke memorabilia collection, probably still does. I don't drink soda for the most part but, if I drink a cola, it is his competitor, Pepsi.

Cute tp craft, Melody.

How is your ankle, Gracie?

I saw this funny on Facebook and thought I'd share.
Attached Thumbnails
social-distance.jpg  
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 5 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:22 AM   #1129
Gallery Gazer

Catherine Europeans do not stand in line, they will always push in, we lived in Germany when we were first married as Steve was posted there with the army, we would stand in line and be totally ignored, here in Spain you really have to stand your ground, in the doctors when we first came over they would stand at the doctors door almost falling in when she opened it so they could rush in.
The man who renews our medical cards now has numbers to take on the door and he will not let them push in, our doctor has a list and calls your name, she always calls us by our first names too as if we are friends.
Our deli and butchers has the number system but they still try to push in, Steve was next in line and the butcher tried to serve a woman who had just arrived, he obviously knew her, Steve complained and blocked her so she couldn’t get to the counter he was so annoyed as we had been waiting ages, in the end her actually called someone else to serve Steve.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:31 AM   #1130
Gallery Gazer

Good news we have just been told that from Sunday we can walk, in couples, if you are isolating together, adults from 6am until 10am and then 8pm until midnight, children under 14 11am until 7pm
Not allowed to go more than 1 km from our homes.
I certainly won’t be out at 6am so will walk before breakfast and them maybe at 8pm.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:37 AM   #1131
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Jan, that is a very weird system! Crowd it, I would not like that at all! I don't like strangers near me to begin with! I'm short, well the shortest in the family, everyone but my one SIL tower over me! All my kids do!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:40 AM   #1132
Gallery Gazer

We only ever use a summer duvet, I have a thicker one but it’s just too warm even in the winter.

Our DIL rang earlier and said they are still in lockdown for another four weeks in CA, she says she will be working at home for the rest of the year but no travel until at least September and that is depending how things go. She has been doing talks via video links instead now they can’t travel to conferences, she says it’s quite weird

They have now closed their  beaches in the area as surfers have been traveling from all over to their beach, the police have closed all the beachside car parks so they have clogged up all the streets with their cars, they have been giving out fines.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:42 AM   #1133
Gallery Gazer

Forgot to say that here in Spain the police have fined over 250,000 people for not obeying the lockdown rules, LOL
Old 04-30-2020, 11:54 AM   #1134
Gallery Gazer

Luckily our poligono is quite small , I think thirty houses and half are holiday homes so I would guess we can all walk around without too much trouble, the Urbanización is split into quite a few poligonos, some are quite big but most of them are quite away from us.

Our friend around the corner emailed to say they will wave to us on our walk about!

You wouldn’t believe how excited we all are about a walk. Sad really.
Old 04-30-2020, 12:03 PM   #1135
Gallery Gazer

It’s quite funny as our son in SF Was quite panicked about home schooling, worrying he didn’t speak Spanish etc, etc, he rang last night and had his glasses on, he’s just started wearing them for work, his hair was sticking up on end, he was supervising the boys doing their video links , I told him he looked like a mad professor.

I did offer to help with their Spanish but the Spanish they learn is more Mexican Spanish than mainland Spanish if you know what I mean, it’s very similar but slightly different.

We like to go to the Asian supermarkets in SF as they have a lovely bakery and we sometimes go for meat, the butcher in the two near our sons are Mexican and never understand our accents, twice now we’ve had to speak in Spanish to make them understand us,
Old 04-30-2020, 12:30 PM   #1136
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

My sons took Spanish in grade school and continued into high school taking all of the courses offered.

It's funny how they say that the language they learned is not the Spanish that the individuals who were working in the restaurant were using. Like you say it was similar but not the same. Enough though that the youngest told me he surprised a few of them one day by replying in Spanish to them, to their dismay. They never knew he understood what they were saying! LOL!
Old 04-30-2020, 01:52 PM   #1137
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, I don’t like people too close to me either. I like my personal space respected.

Our nursing homes in this area are being hit badly by the pandemic.

We just got a call from the furniture warehouse, and our couch and chair will be delivered tomorrow morning. I’m so glad!

Old 04-30-2020, 02:30 PM   #1138
Proud Fan Club Member

When I put my mask on yesterday I felt like I was from a fiction novel. So strange. But I'm not self conscious since everyone is wearing them. When I volunteered at the hospital, I had to wear one alone because I didn't get the flu shot. I had to wear it from November through the end of March, sometimes longer if the flu season was extended. I worked one or two days a week.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Old 04-30-2020, 03:27 PM   #1139
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm not a real huggy person either. Family all gets hugs, and we have a group of friends that everyone hugs each other, but I'm not really comfortable hugging the husbands.  Sometimes I sense that they feel the same way.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 5 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:56 PM   #1140
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy
Thanks for pretty card and thoughts you wrote. I love that paper you used on the card. and the back of the envelope. Linda
Old 04-30-2020, 06:11 PM   #1141
Proud Fan Club Member

You're welcome, Linda!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:05 PM   #1142
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all!

Pleasant dreams!
mcschmidty, jan31, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:21 PM   #1143
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Goodnight Ann!

I don't mind hugs, but I don't like kissing cheeks or mouths! Maybe my DH...LOL
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:23 PM   #1144
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, so glad you get to go out and walk soon. I miss my walks, hoping this ankle gets better soon. It's only been a week so I have to be patient.
mcschmidty, jan31, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:28 PM   #1145
Stazon Splitcoast

Agreed, Gracie. No kissing.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 03:29 AM   #1146
Gallery Gazer

Just went to the garden centre which is across the road, luckily they were open, I wanted strawberry plants, she laughed and said, only one, I bought it,
I also managed to get some white stones for our soak away too, another job ticked off the list, only another 50 odd, LoL

The holiday today is a communist workers holiday, I guess it may go back to when Franco was alive. England also took up that holiday when the Labour Party was in government years ago. England have the first Monday in May off, Spain is always the first, gives them an excuse to have a Puente, (Bridge ) holiday where the holiday is a Thursday or Tuesday so they all have an extra day to make a long weekend. Sometimes it seems it’s one Fiesta holiday after another, all those Saints days!
Hard to believe that we used to come to Spain when Franco was in charge, I remember the Guardia Civil, they were part of the military with their fancy hats, they are still around but we now have Policia Civil, they walk around with guns and all the equipment, quite frightening when you’ve been used to the friendly british Bobby! Mind you it’s he same in America.
Funny story, before we had any GSs, every time we fly I get a sore throat, so the morning after we arrived in SF our DIL took me to Walgreens, we then went to Safeway to buy a birthday cake for one of her team, coming out of the car park a police car suddenly pulled out behind us, so she’s worried they are following us but we did t know why they would be, I suggested pulling in a lay-by thinking they would drive past but no they pull in behind us, they told her to stay in the car, so he comes over, asks for her license etc, and took it back to his car to check, we were really scared but couldnt helping laughing as I said we were like Thelma and Louise, only I’m sat with a huge cake on my knee.
Apparently she had pulled out where she should have turned right not left., we stilL have a laugh about it when we go shopping on our own.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:15 AM   #1147
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, I must have a guilty conscience from speeding as I get nervous any time a police car is behind me, lol. Absolutely do the speed limit, turn signals, the whole driver’s training all over again!

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:28 AM   #1148
Proud Fan Club Member

Well, good morning. Ann, do you have beautiful weather today? Sunshine here, calm, supposed to get up to 60.

A local drive-in theater, the only one left and closed for years, is opening with restrictions this weekend. I’m sure parents with young children are going to be absolutely thrilled to have someplace to go for their family’s entertainment.

We are excited to get the new couch. Our lazyboy, which is only two years old, has already broken down. The recliner on my side won’t raise all the way. The seat on DH’s side dips. Of course, he doesn’t sit down, he drops, so I’m not surprised the seat dips now!

Dusty will be upset when the furniture people come. She does not like change. Catherine, does Honey get stressed like that?

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:36 AM   #1149
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by KemernowView Post
Jan, I must have a guilty conscience from speeding as I get nervous any time a police car is behind me, lol. Absolutely do the speed limit, turn signals, the whole driver’s training all over again!
I do too, even Steve does, the thing is here they are always doing road blocks even before the virus, they check for ITV stickers, something I know you don't have in the USA, it's a vehicle check, they put the car on machines to test brakes, wheel bearings I can't watch as the car goes on shaking rollers, it's horrible. poor car, it's still scary although they mainly wave us through as our car is only a year old next week and I think it's three years before you need an ITV.
They always seem to know who they are looking for, criminals from a tip off no doubt.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:38 AM   #1150
Gallery Gazer

Kandie Steve had a recliner chair delivered a few days before lockdown, his had completely gone, the workings wouldn't work and he was practically sitting on the frame.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:41 AM   #1151
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow lots of chatter. Happy Friday everyone.

Catherine I don't wear a mask either but we don't have to unless we are sick.

I'm a hugger...only kisses with DH lol. Our South African friends all seem to kiss on the lips. I was horrified and move my face when they come towards me. I've now had to tell them I don't kiss. That's how viruses spread lol. I also air kiss when I hug..I do not like sloppy kisses on my cheek lol. Growing up in the UK my family weren't huggers but I was from my mid 20s when I started travelling. When I met my DH his family never hugged and I think they were shocked when I hugged them. Even more when my DH started hugging his whole family. We hug everyone now except our DIL1 who is not a hugger and has to be in the mood lol. We do it to have a joke with her. She's grown warmer with us over the years and we ask her..is it ok to hug lol.

Kathy, thank you so much for my beautiful card that arrived today. It was such a special surprise. Love it and thank you. Smoochy hugs.

Ann, hope the weather has improved and congratulations to your hubby...today is the day isn't it? Hope he has a long retirement and happy adventures together.

1st May is usually labour day here and a public holiday but usually on a Monday. I have no idea if it is this year. I have a feeling it is in some States and not others. Since I've retired I lose track. When I worked I always knew the public holidays lol.

The poppets came for dinner today. Was so good to see them. We have to still social distance but you know nannie lol. Was so good to see them in person.

Jan glad you can get out to walk. You won't know yourselves. We should be in Barcelona now. Doh!

I've forgotten the rest of the chat...waving to you all. Hugs and smooches

DH is telling me it's Friday night movie binge lol.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:44 AM   #1152
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie our couch arrives on Monday...from China..eek. It’s a couch but two separate recliners all automated. I half expect it to pour my G&T lol. Very techno. We won’t know ourselves. Then I have to work out what chairs I want to go with it. My plan is to have the leather couch and 2 wing back or fabric patterned chairs...I love the Hampton look or eclectic. DH says what’s wrong with the other leather couch we have lol. Men just have no idea..well mine doesn’t lol.

Not sure why I am getting % marks in my text. Oh well. Waving hello to you all
Old 05-01-2020, 06:37 AM   #1153
Proud Fan Club Member

Jayne that was fast. I don't think some in the states got there's yet!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 05-01-2020, 07:34 AM   #1154
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning! I don't wear a mask either, but like Jayne, we are not required to unless sick. We also don't have any cases in our MD (about 4000 sq kms). I am a hugger as well as as are both sides of the family.
I get to spend today with David. He is off work because they moved into a new school building this year and had to work a weekend to get things done. They today off in exchange for that Saturday. It is supposed to be a lovely day so we will probably take a drive in the camaro with the t tops off. He drove the camaro to work yesterday and then took me out for ice cream afterwards. He and our son rebuilt the car and he really enjoys driving it. We will be out working in the yard as well.
Have a great day!

My Gallery
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 07:55 AM   #1155
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!!

Yes, it is sunny here today but not very warm. Only in the 40's, better then rain and wind!

Yes, today is DH last day of work. He has to go turn in all his equipment today. Seems so weird that the day is here after all these years.

He just came up from the basement and asked me to proof a note he is sending out to all his coworkers. Think he is not thinking today, terrible writing which is so unusual for him. I think he is feeling it and that loss of all these people he has known for so many years. He has worked with the company for 36 years and 5 months.

Will see how he handles being at home! Hope it's not just behind the tv, that will drive all of us nuts, he turns it up so loud.

Need to get cards out in the mail today too and see what Friday's challenges are!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-01-2020, 08:55 AM   #1156
Proud Fan Club Member

I am so frustrated, and DH is furious. The guys from the furniture warehouse arrived right on time and were wonderful, they carried the old couch out so DS3 could load it into his pickup and leave (DH gave them a big tip for doing that). I swept the floor real well. The guys opened the box with the couch in it - and stopped. DH comes walking into the living room and says “you are not going to be happy...”.

A corner of the couch was ripped. The back of one side was completely pulled away from the frame, nails sticking out everywhere. And on the soft leather, it looked like a bird had pooped all over! I sent a text to my friend who is the manager at the quality furniture store, with photos, he forwarded them to service, and DH said he wants a NEW couch, not this one RePAIRED.

So we had to haul a couple of old rocker/recliners,up from the basement to sit in, and Dusty is totally confused because she can’t walk back and forth to see us.

This is a Dairy Queen kind of a day if I ever saw one!!!!!

Old 05-01-2020, 08:59 AM   #1157
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh Kandie, that is so sad! Now how long of a wait for a new one?
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:10 AM   #1158
Proud Fan Club Member

It would have been nice if they have checked it before they brought it. I'm so sorry Kandie. I'm glad I proofread my messages. I use the speech feature so that I don't have to type everything and when I stopped talking it picked up TV words which said I smoke and have COPD! NOT!

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:17 AM   #1159
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Waving Hello,
My husband took the day off, so I will be out bike riding or hiking with him soon..... He is out now doing yard work.

I made masks for my sister's family and kids yesterday- she has all 5 kids at home presently- youngest is a senior in High School. I drove over (20-25 min each way) and dropped them off- she is working at home and also still has a small law firm of her own, so working 2 jobs.... Gosh, I have not seen her in over a month! We are also huggers, the girls in the family are anyway.... more from my Mom's side of the family. My husband's family are not huggers, and my kids are not huggers either..... Her backyard is flooded from the rain, and there was a pair of ducks swimming in the large puddle!

Just got word a friend's mom has passed from Covid. So very sad!
Our Governor has extended the stay at home order, and has 3 lawsuitds determining if it is constitutional..... 2 mayors and a church pastor. And, the Governors wife and kids have just returned from a trip to Florida.....

Oh Kandie- how dissapointing about the couch! Good thing you have some stand-by chairs to sit in while you wait for the new one to arrive!

Annette- sounds like a fun ride with the top down! Best of luck making all of those cards! I am sure the students will love and appreciate them!

Jayne- nice to see the kids for dinner! Glad you had a nice visit with them.

Ann- Congrats to your hubby! It has to be a bit emotional for him! And, an adjustment for all of you as well.

Catherine, we are getting low on TP, I found a small bag at Trader Joe's. It will stretch us another week : ) I do wear a mask, but I also have asthma, so higher risk- and a Surgical ICU nurse career....
Thank You so much for the beautiful card- I love that it has a stand on it!

Gracie- hope your ankle continues to heal speedily! And, Thank You as well for a beautiful card! I am guessing you are getting ready to travel back up North???

Kathy- I recieved a beautiful card from you as well! I really love the DP and envelope flap as well! And, the kind message too!

Jan- nice you get to go out for walking- and I imagine if kids are out, they need parents out with them if they are young as well.....

Melodie- that TP craft is so cute- will send to my nephew!

Waving hello to all! We had a wine tasting set up by my daughter last PM out on the patio, and the neighbor came out and -6 ft or more away- joined us. I love Red wine, but did not really like any of the selections. I got out a Trader Joe's bottle and we enjoyed that. Next event, Saturday there is going to be "Family Olympics" including some trivia and no running fast... (for my benefit).

Waving hello to all!
Shelly
AnnetteMac, muscrat, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:12 AM   #1160
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello and good afternoon. DH and I spent the morning trimming bushes, or he trimmed and I hauled (uphill). Tired and sore and heading for the shower. On the plus side, I'm well over my step goal for the day.