Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-29-2020, 09:15 AM   #1081
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It has definitely warmed up here, last night it didn't seem to cool off as much, unfortunately. DH worked almost 13 hours yesterday so he stayed up late (for him, midnight) saying he would sleep in this morning. I was skeptical because he isn't good at sleeping in. Sure enough, when I got up I asked him how late he slept in and 6:40 was his answer!

So glad you'll be able to get out for a walk, Jan.

Jayne, I'm glad your foot is improving and that you are getting more scrapping done...though I miss your chat! On the rare occasions that I use an eyelet on a project, I use my crop-o-dile to set it so I still have that tool too.

Sharon, you asked about an update on my friend, Mark. He emailed me last night in reply to my inquiry, and let me know that it looks like he has beaten both Covid and the pneumonia. He is down to two kinds of inhalers and looks forward to being done with them. He didn't say anything about his living situation but I don't think that has been worked out yet. Thank you for your prayers!

Kathy, two of us have iPhones (DD2 and I), and two have Androids. Although, now, there are three iPhones because DH's work phone is an iPhone and his Android has died. I don't really care about what kind of phone, I just want it to work and work for a good many years. I've had this iPhone for a number of years now (I keep thinking it will quit working, it is out of support by Apple as it is a 5c. I don't do a lot of apps but do have some and keep thinking they are going to update and not work on a 5c but, so far, it has been good.) DH has had at least two Androids in the time I've had this 5c. His most recent one to die is a Motorola. The phone is probably fine, it just won't charge. We tried his charging cable on something else and it charged, so it isn't the cable. It is frustrating.

Kandie, wild turkeys in the neighborhood? Watch out, they are messy. We have them wandering the neighborhood where my church is. Hopefully with your drawer of craft contraptions, you have the instructions for those things in there too! If not, Youtube!

Goodness, Annette, you have a busy day ahead! I wish you success!

Yikes, Jan, that is an alarming possibility!

Sally, SU is discontinuing their 12x12 stuff? No more 12x12 paper? That is an interesting move. Of course, they are more geared towards card making than scrapbooking, at least I have always felt that way about htem.

Ann, where does son 2 work? I'm glad he never entered the area of his sick co-worker.

Your poor youngest grandson, Jan. He is too young and only understands that he can't have the usual fun!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-29-2020, 09:35 AM   #1082
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, thanks for the update on Mark. I have really been praying for him! Praise the Lord!
Old 04-29-2020, 10:01 AM   #1083
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Sharon, I appreciate it. Please continue to pray about his living situation.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, smadson and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 10:35 AM   #1084
Proud Fan Club Member

We went out today. Went to Verizon to pay my cellphone bill. I pay cash at the kiosk, so its a quick run in and out. A drive thru Dunkin for donuts for mom. I got some stuff on her list at the dollar general uptown, but they didn't have toilet paper. However, we were near another dollar general and I scored everything on her list! Including the toilet paper. That Dollar General had so much more than ours uptown. It had produce so I got her red potatoes, celery, and bananas that I thought I would have to stop somewhere else to get. Came home and took the chicken out of the crockpot and made chicken salad for supper.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 10:39 AM   #1085
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

So much chat since yesterday a.m. I enjoyed reading it all. I have to get going and stay on task. Since spraining my ankle, my house has turned into piles of clutter everywhere...not to mention dust. Gotta run...I'm should say hobble.

Hello Hugs to everyone.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 4 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 10:39 AM   #1086
Stazon Splitcoast

Good afternoon. I love my cropadile. I use it to punch the holes and then set the eyelets. One of the things that is great about it is that you can set the depth for how far the hole goes in from the edge of the paper, so easy to line up several. It is also good for punching through chipboard and other thick things. I also have the big bite which will reach into the center of a scrapbook page.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 4 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 10:54 AM   #1087
Proud Fan Club Member

Love my Big Bite. It punches through thicker stuff and has a far reach, like Melody says.

Finally got an email from Walmart! My tablet is still set to arrive tomorrow, but it shows it just shipped today! It is also coming Fed Ex so maybe that's why it can ship in two days. I usually do free pickup in the store, but it was free shipping so I just had it sent here.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 04-29-2020, 11:01 AM   #1088
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Daytime check-in!

I stayed up late, and was up early and in time to view this:

I am saving the TP tubes to make a little album like the one Kathy made- a Corona memoire.......... I am also going to make one for our young priest that is posting everyday for us, I will put some of the Psalms in it I think.....

Goodness, I used to do alot of bulk buys, so I have many eyelets left, many brads.... lots of buttons, but I do not use too many because they all increase postage for mailing! I recently saw a sale for some paints called Radient pearls- they are shimmery like Twinkling H2O's. They sold right away, so i listed mine- and they sold right away too- I was very happy!. I do still have my Twinkling H2)'s. I bought a melting pot and never use it..... For using wax on products.... I am not sure why...I have used it maybe once.....

Oh my goodness, all of the stories about phones- they are so expensive! We had a family vacation where we went canoeing- hubby and I were in the same canoe, we hit some rapids and the canoe was heading straight for a bridge, so he stood up and it flipped us over. I lost everything- including my glasses. we recovered my phone, put it in rice but it would not work..... Hubby also put it in a low oven to try to dry it out- door ajar...that did not work either. And, I will never get in a canoe with him again.....

OK- off to try to create!

Shelly
AnnetteMac, jan31, smadson and 4 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:33 AM   #1089
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I just had some fun!! Did paint pouring! I made a big mess. But I think I got some great bgs. Now to let them all dry.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 5 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:02 PM   #1090
Gallery Gazer

Our son and GSs called the birthday boy from SF so he was very happy to see his cousins. They went to the beach which is a few miles away as no one goes there, ordered fish and chips to be delivered for dinner and he made a birthday cake with his mum with chocolate buttons on the top, our son said they had a good day in the end .
Old 04-29-2020, 12:17 PM   #1091
Gallery Gazer

I’m going shopping tomorrow, I hate it but we need fresh veg, luckily there’s no shortage
as they grow fields and poly tunnels full of veg here all year long and transport it to the UK, especially tomatoes.

They announced last night that they are hoping that we will be back to normal by the end of June! Really! The president did say that they will limit how many can go into a restaurant, still social distancing etc so not normal as we know it of course, they are doing four stages, next week they will let a few more shops open and restaurants can do take out.
Apparently we haven’t got to pay our house or car taxes until October, our car is due it’s service next week so not sure when the garage will open, it’s under guarantee so we’re assuming it will be ok

We saw a picture of the army disinfecting our medical centre, they have been cleaning outside the supermarket too
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:23 PM   #1092
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdimickView Post
Good morning! It has definitely warmed up here, last night it didn't seem to cool off as much, unfortunately. DH worked almost 13 hours yesterday so he stayed up late (for him, midnight) saying he would sleep in this morning. I was skeptical because he isn't good at sleeping in. Sure enough, when I got up I asked him how late he slept in and 6:40 was his answer!

So glad you'll be able to get out for a walk, Jan.

Jayne, I'm glad your foot is improving and that you are getting more scrapping done...though I miss your chat! On the rare occasions that I use an eyelet on a project, I use my crop-o-dile to set it so I still have that tool too.

Sharon, you asked about an update on my friend, Mark. He emailed me last night in reply to my inquiry, and let me know that it looks like he has beaten both Covid and the pneumonia. He is down to two kinds of inhalers and looks forward to being done with them. He didn't say anything about his living situation but I don't think that has been worked out yet. Thank you for your prayers!

Kathy, two of us have iPhones (DD2 and I), and two have Androids. Although, now, there are three iPhones because DH's work phone is an iPhone and his Android has died. I don't really care about what kind of phone, I just want it to work and work for a good many years. I've had this iPhone for a number of years now (I keep thinking it will quit working, it is out of support by Apple as it is a 5c. I don't do a lot of apps but do have some and keep thinking they are going to update and not work on a 5c but, so far, it has been good.) DH has had at least two Androids in the time I've had this 5c. His most recent one to die is a Motorola. The phone is probably fine, it just won't charge. We tried his charging cable on something else and it charged, so it isn't the cable. It is frustrating.

Kandie, wild turkeys in the neighborhood? Watch out, they are messy. We have them wandering the neighborhood where my church is. Hopefully with your drawer of craft contraptions, you have the instructions for those things in there too! If not, Youtube!

Goodness, Annette, you have a busy day ahead! I wish you success!

Yikes, Jan, that is an alarming possibility!

Sally, SU is discontinuing their 12x12 stuff? No more 12x12 paper? That is an interesting move. Of course, they are more geared towards card making than scrapbooking, at least I have always felt that way about htem.

Ann, where does son 2 work? I'm glad he never entered the area of his sick co-worker.

Your poor youngest grandson, Jan. He is too young and only understands that he can't have the usual fun!
Catherine, they are discontinuing the 12 x 12 scrapbooks and inserts for them. They will still carry 12 x 12 paper and DSP. Sorry for the confusion.
S2S2019 Challenges $15.36 as of 01/31/19
smadson, cdimick, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:45 PM   #1093
Proud Fan Club Member

Gracie, I received some happy mail today! I was so surprised and excited. Love it!! Thank you so much.

Sorry, if I took forever to get it, but I am only going to the post office once a week. Everyone in this small community (Pop. 2,800) has to have a PO Box. There is no mail delivery...and there are 9 cases of COVID-19 here. So, I have to get my gloves and mask on before attempting to venture out. Definitely, worth my trip today!
S2S2019 Challenges $15.36 as of 01/31/19
Old 04-29-2020, 02:49 PM   #1094
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Anyone looking for tp Amazon has Cottonelle available online now!

Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Soft Toilet Paper with Cushiony CleaningRipples, 24 Family Mega Rolls
mcschmidty, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 03:00 PM   #1095
Proud Fan Club Member

Just checked and now my tablet isn't coming until Friday. I didn't see how it would get here tomorrow if it was just shipped today.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 03:29 PM   #1096
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I immediately clicked on your link, Ann, and clicked on buying options only to be told there are no sellers that can ship to my area....shoot! Thanks for the link though.

Be careful as you are hobbling, Gracie!

You went to Dunkin' Donuts for donuts for your mom, Kathy? I'm betting there was some coffee for you too!

Beautiful photo, Shelly! And I don't blame you about avoiding canoes with your DH now!

Jan, I'm glad your DGS had a nice birthday after all.

Ann, I have never done a paint pour, it looks interesting.

Thanks for the clarification, Sally.
Old 04-29-2020, 04:16 PM   #1097
Proud Fan Club Member

So I have determined what the issue was with me not being able to join the group facetime chat. We tried to connect with David's family and had the same issue. It turns out the ipad is too old and can't run a new enough operating system to enable group chat, only individual chat.

My Gallery
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 04:40 PM   #1098
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdimickView Post
I immediately clicked on your link, Ann, and clicked on buying options only to be told there are no sellers that can ship to my area....shoot! Thanks for the link though.

Be careful as you are hobbling, Gracie!

You went to Dunkin' Donuts for donuts for your mom, Kathy? I'm betting there was some coffee for you too!

Beautiful photo, Shelly! And I don't blame you about avoiding canoes with your DH now!

Jan, I'm glad your DGS had a nice birthday after all.

Ann, I have never done a paint pour, it looks interesting.

Thanks for the clarification, Sally.
Actually not, Catherine! I had a cup at home and since I wasn't sure how soon we'd get home, I didn't want to take a chance on needing a bathroom, so just donuts for mom. Coffee for me tomorrow since we are going to Walmart early and I can get it on my way home!

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, cdimick and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 04:51 PM   #1099
Proud Fan Club Member

If anyone is looking for something to do, today's tutorial was fun and easy. I did a second one, but I used a regular card base on that one instead of just a back panel so the card would stand up. She says it will stand, but I couldn't get it to stand without a full size base.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, smadson and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 05:21 PM   #1100
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I added an easel of sorts to my balloon front flap card that I made for this month's fan club gallery because I don't like making cards that won't stand up!

I understand about the coffee, I need to modify my liquids on Friday mornings before I head to town to grocery shop. I usually forget to though. I generally start my day with 32 ounces of water.
Old 04-29-2020, 06:50 PM   #1101
Proud Fan Club Member

This was fun. I love using dies in other ways.

Fun purse by muscrat - at Splitcoaststampers

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 07:10 PM   #1102
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
This was fun. I love using dies in other ways.

Fun purse by muscrat - at Splitcoaststampers
Instructions?
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 07:13 PM   #1103
Proud Fan Club Member

YouTube tutorial by Stamping with Amore. I'll link it in the description.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 07:58 PM   #1104
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Catherine, sorry no one available to ship to you! I tried! Was hoping it would work for you!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac and Kemernow like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 08:06 PM   #1105
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all!!

Sweet dreams!

Hope I can sleep, the house is rattling from the 40 mile per hour winds hitting us this evening and lots of rain!
mcschmidty, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 04-29-2020, 08:33 PM   #1106
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks, Ann, I appreciate the thought.

Kathy, that purse is so cute!
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 04:16 AM   #1107
Gallery Gazer

Just been shopping, I was wondering why at twenty minutes before the stored opened the line was past the shops and around the corner, when I shuffled to the front, I was tenth in line, I realised it’s May 1st tomorrow and all shops are closed!

No rubber gloves this week although weeks when I didn’t need any they had a few left.
No red beans, I guess everyone is making chilli. Exciting news I found a bag of flour.
It looks as if it’s all purpose, just what I wanted, so now we can have lasagne tomorrow night.

Everyone is excited that we are being allowed to walk, fingers crossed, the rules are being set out today, I said to the man in front of me that it will be pretty crowded if all seniors have one time to walk on our Urbanización as there are more seniors than young people, it will be worse than the supermarket, some had no face masks and were just coming near while I was getting things off the shelves, I wanted to shout at them to their distance.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:55 AM   #1108
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

The neighborhood trash barrels are out at the street. It must be Thursday!!!

Good morning, everyone!

Kathy, I looked closely at my bottle of Dawn and there is nothing about hand soap on the label. Those must be updated labels that are now on the bottles!

Annette, I would need a whole lot more than just tea to handle your to-do list, lol.

Hi Sally! Good to hear from you!

Catherine, I forgot about craft gadget instructions on YouTube, thanks!

Some of our Starbucks are reopening tomorrow. It’s the end of President Trump’s mandatory stay at home order; now it’s up to individual state governors is what we heard on this morning’s news. Some stores are posting that they will be open with the following restrictions, must wear a mask, if a customer doesn’t have one, can buy one for a dollar, otherwise, no admittance. And no children allowed. I totally approve.

Aww Jan, I’m sorry about your young Gs. It’s so hard to explain this situation to little ones.

I forgot about my Crop-o-dile. I need to get this stuff out and use it.

Chick-fil-a has a new sign at the drive-through, mobile orders and card payments preferred. No one wants to handle cash right now.

Gracie, hobble carefully!

And no more canoe rides for you, Shelly, and none for your DH either, apparently, lol.

Ann, thanks for sending the winds and rain to Indiana!

Jan, when we were at the plant nursery I did my best not to glare at people who wore no masks and didn’t keep their distance. For the most part, many did observe the polite rules.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:59 AM   #1109
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Did you hear about the farmer who has opened a restaurant in the middle of his field? Its in a small cleared area, with a table and one chair, nicely set with tablecloth and flowers. The restaurant is named Table for One. The farmer’s wife cooks one meal, and the farmer brings the meal to customer by tractor, lol.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:06 AM   #1110
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, Jan, I am happy that the situation is possible getting better for you! Lasagne, flower? Do you make your own lasagna pasta? Wow!

Our governor will make an announcement tonight. She has been advised to extend the ”stay at home” another week, by health officials. In the last week there has been a cluster of outbreaks in several business, and a nursing home here, but supposedly the virus has reached its peak here.

Good morning everyone! Was cold and windy yesterday, but today should be at least warm. I think it is now time to take blankets off our beds, and probably turn on the A/C this weekend! Our Spring was short here. One day the trees were flowering, the next day they were brown from a late freeze! North winds with low 60s for a while, now Summer heat, 80s! I will take it!

I hope Jayne and Gracie are getting better. And, Catherine, how is your back? Kandie, are your having a better time of it?

Ann, how are you? Did you get a good night of sleep?

Kathy, how exciting to get a new tablet.

Melody, did you make a purse card? Kathy’s was amazing.

Hi Shelly. Glad you liked my card.

I forgot what else I read, sorry. Hi to everyone!
Oh, and Ann, I keep forgetting a big Thank You for our list!
Have a wonderful day!
Old 04-30-2020, 06:23 AM   #1111
Gallery Gazer

Hi Sharon, great to see you,I don’t make the pasta just the sauce, id love to try that though.

We are waiting for the announcement about going out.they have already said that there will be road blocks to stop holidaymakers coming to our area and bringing the virus as we haven’t had any new cases or deaths here this week. We decided not to risk going to the shops off the urbanisation as there will definitely be road blocks all weekend.

Sharon I haven’t seen you on the T Day blog for a while.are you still having problems typing?

Kandie I love the idea of eating in the middle of a field, pity they aren’t serving couples though. My idea of heaven instead of being surrounded by hoards of people.
One restaurant on our seafront is so popular that they had squashed in too many tables so it was like sitting at a table with strangers they were so close.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:42 AM   #1112
Proud Fan Club Member

Got our shopping done early. Back home by 8:30. Got a shower and washed all clothes I had on. I scored a 20 roll pack of Scott toilet paper, which is my regular brand! Wish I could send some to Catherine. They had at least ten more large packs and about 30 packs of 4 rolls. Only had Scott today. I overheard a customer telling an associate that when she was at another store she took her mask off outside and someone threw a rock at her car! I haven't come across any nasty people yet. Only people being kind.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 04-30-2020, 07:03 AM   #1113
Gallery Gazer

Kathy i wish we could go that early, ours do t open u TIL ten am.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:06 AM   #1114
Proud Fan Club Member

Normally Walmart is open 24 hours a day but they have changed hours to 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:46 AM   #1115
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Two more days for spouse to work! He has to go into the office tomorrow to turn in all his equipment and badge. That doesn't make me too happy but he left his spare pair of glasses there so he has to go get them. They are needed in case he does something to the pair he has!

Sad about people being so mean at stores! All of the stores here have reduced their hours too. Costco now you must wear a mask or no admittance. I think that is true for all stores around the country. Guess I need to start sewing some more masks!

Just gave my SIL three new ones yesterday. She drove up our driveway and spouse took them out to her car with some vitamins he ordered for her.

Catherine, forgot to answer your question. Son number 2 works for Coke. He is on third shift and works on the machine maintenance. He loves hands on work. In his spare time he is working on tractors! He is making them into running on batteries instead of gas. He first started out doing CAD work, and loved it. But sitting inside at his job just wasn't for him. At least he found what he loves to do.

Didn't sleep well last night, too much wind and rain. Again today the winds are howling and it's raining. Not as bad as yesterday.

Hope everyone has a good day! Hugs!
Old 04-30-2020, 08:32 AM   #1116
Proud Fan Club Member

My one son drinks Pepsi, but will drink coke. The other son is a coke only! And I'm a sprite only, so that's a coke product. Thank your son for his hard work keeping us supplied!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 04-30-2020, 08:34 AM   #1117
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning ladies.

Still windy, but I think the rain is gone. Sun is trying to peek out.

Sharon, no purse card... yet. I have the tab open to the video, though.

[Quote from Kandie}
Gracie, hobble carefully!

Jan, when we were at the plant nursery I did my best not to glare at people who wore no masks and didn’t keep their distance. For the most part, many did observe the polite rules.

Kandie, when I first read that, I thought it said 'hobbie carefully'. Yeah, I guess some of us need that warning.

As far as keeping distance, I think as humans, it is natural to gather and be close to others... just part of our makeup the way we were created. So most people probably don't even think about staying further apart. And YEARS of habits are hard to break.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 5 others like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:40 AM   #1118
Stazon Splitcoast

For those of you who are doing craft time with grandkids, I found this on facebook. No pattern, but made from TP tubes or card stock. I'm sure heavy pattern paper would work, too.
Attached Thumbnails
img_2818.jpg  
Old 04-30-2020, 08:48 AM   #1119
Proud Fan Club Member

Cute!

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:48 AM   #1120
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning!
I managed to get all of yesterday's list, minus the cards, finished. I am really happy with all that was accomplished. I was even able to go for the usual walk with David and Farley. Today I will finish the cards and do laundry. It is a beautiful day to hang it outside.
Ann, I'm sorry you didn't sleep well. I hope you can rest today.
I hope everyone else is on the mend.
Our 1 case in the area has recovered so we are back to zero within our Municipal District. This is great news for us.
Have a great day!

My Gallery