Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-21-2020, 06:56 AM   #761
Proud Fan Club Member

I probably won't go out until Friday. And certainly not to the Giant. I went in there on Saturday. Some precautions are good, but I think they overkilled it. They have arrows on the floor to direct you which way to go and how far apart to be. Then I got in line and a worker asked me if I came from the back and I said no. She directs me to the way back where they have people lined up until they send them to a line. After each person is finished, they spray down the conveyor belt. Honestly, I clean the stuff when I get home anyway. So it took me longer to wait in line than it did to get the few things I needed.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-21-2020, 07:44 AM   #762
Gallery Gazer

Kathy that’s sounds extreme, that’s what gets people stressed not knowing what they are doing, I find it stressful as we always shop together so steve pays while I pack, we only have self packing!! Now I have to load, pay and pack so the stuff piles up and then I rush and throw things in any bag whereas when Steve is there I can pack everything in separate bags!
Old 04-21-2020, 09:01 AM   #763
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning or evening, depending.

Kathy, what a hassle just to get a few items. My DH does the shopping so I'm thankful. I would get anxiety waiting in line to pay, I'm sure. It would be nice to get out and about again, though.

Jayne, enjoy your reading and sleep well.

Jan, so much work to just bring supplies into the house! I'm glad the cases of COVID-19 are dropping in Spain. I'm sure it's because of the strict rules. Americans are big babies when it comes to following rules! LOL No one wants to be told what to do, even if it is for their own good!

Dagmar, what GORGEOUS ROSES! My grandmother had a fabulous flower garden when I was a youngster. I didn't inherit her green thumb.

Ann, I hope you didn't have any damage from the thunderstorms.
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 09:51 AM   #764
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning! Still for a few minutes!

No damage from the storm that I can see but wow did we have a drop in temperatures! And not enough sleep since the house was shaking!

Dagmar, gorgeous flowers!! Wow!

Kandie, so sorry you are dealing with all the stress, hope the meds help!

Catherine, so nice for having your family during all of this and that you can enjoy each others company!

Jan, hoping things get better for all in Spain.

Kathy, I have not been to the store, that is just horrible all the waiting! I would have to go to the bathroom and not make it through the lines! LOL!

I ordered from Schwans and they delivered this morning already! Got chicken fingers for the grandkids. My DIL will call when they need them and DH goes to drop them off at their front door. No chicken fingers available in the stores and the kids love them.

I need to work on cards today, got an idea for my "D" card just have to move it to get it done!

My love for the search takes over when I get into genealogy! But it is a distraction I needed with all of this junk in the news!

Have a good day everyone!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 09:56 AM   #765
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning all. Sunny and windy here today. Last night, we had lots of wind, but not much rain. I stopped over and chatted with a neighbor yesterday. I had made toys for his grandkids. His oldest daughter has twins, boy and girl, who are 3 today, so I used paper egg carton, popsicle sticks and dried beans to make little maracas. The kids get to color them.

DH said he was going to the store this morning, so I gave him a list of 10 things and he got all stressed out, because he wasn't sure where stuff was in the store. Not sure what that was all about. I think he is a lot more concerned about the virus than I am. We both hate shopping, and with all the regulations, it's much worse than normal, but he got everything on my list.

Beautiful roses, Dagmar. I had a big garden when the kids were small, but I have a hard time working in the heat, so pretty much have only a couple of things now.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 10:23 AM   #766
Gallery Gazer

Melody I can sympathise with your DH, I don’t normally shop at our nearest supermarket so I can’t find anything either, now I’m getting to know the layout I have made a master list On my PC as we buy mostly the same things ,I have done it in the order I go around the shop, saves me so much time and then I take off the list what we don’t need and print the list off, now i can read the list, the first time I went, without my glasses for reading I couldn’t read my own handwriting as I write quite small! I don’t like to take them just in case I touch them with my gloves, it’s the fruit and veg part I hate as you have to get in line to weigh them, one bloke was taking forever to choose bananas, three of us were in line waiting for him to move so we could get some while keeping our distance.
mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 10:26 AM   #767
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann and Melody, glad you didn't receive any damage from the storms. Melody, my DH is going to the store and asked if I wanted to come along, but I decided to stay home. Glad your DH found everything you needed.

Ann, researching genealogy sounds like a good distraction from everything! How fun! Looking forward to seeing your D card. Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night.

Kandie, I sure hope the meds help you. I would go crazy with all that itching and anxiety is not a good thing right now...or any time, I guess. Take care. Hugs!
Old 04-21-2020, 10:28 AM   #768
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, some people are so inconsiderate. It seems that they have no awareness of those around them waiting. Frustrating.
Old 04-21-2020, 10:28 AM   #769
Gallery Gazer

I spent the afternoon making another page, I’ve run out of photo paper so I’ve cut up all the calendars that our DIL used to make. They had photos of the boys, some going back nine years, she stopped doing them a few years ago as the postage was too high!
I’ve made a Halloween page with all photos of them in their Halloween costumes over the years.
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 10:33 AM   #770
Gallery Gazer

Our friend in England has been tracing his family tree, he’s found a relative in Chicago. His Uncle who he is following was a soldier and he brought over his records and photos to show Steve who was in the Army when we were first married, Steve was able to tell him the regiment he served in from his cap badge and what his duties would be back them, he was over the moon that Steve could tell him so much.
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:12 AM   #771
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Message from Victoria: She says hello to all! And sorry she can't be online but is just not feeling well. Sleeping the days away.
mcschmidty, muscrat, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:44 AM   #772
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Yes, it is still morning for another 35 minutes here. I was in the process of reading all the chatter when DH came and asked if I wanted to go with him for a walk in our neighborhood, just a short one, as he was taking a break from sitting behind the computer. That definitely helped my step count.

Lots of chatter this morning, goodness!

Jan, I would love to have some of your garden fresh lemons...so tasty! Are you from the states and retired to Spain? When DH and I spent a college year in France, we, unfortunately, didn't make it into Spain.

Kandie, the walk that I posted photos of isn't in our neighborhood, it is a short drive from here though. The loop in our neighborhood is beautiful too, just no waterfalls, but plenty of elevation changes for a better cardio workout.

Yes, dairy is very mucous forming. I always avoid it when I have a cold as the cold generates enough of that stuff on its own! Along with avoiding sugar since it makes our immune system less effective.

Dagmar, your flowers are gorgeous! I'm sure those hairdressers are going to be swamped!

Kandie, what a cute photo bomber Dusty is! Glad you were able to have a video chat with your doctor and hope the prescription helps. Itching is terrible!

Oh my goodness! Your brother! He should have his phone if he is going riding alone! I would be so mad at him if I was his wife. And yes, I think it would be horrible to have a loved one in the hospital and not be able to visit them - for both the hospitalized one and the family. I'm thankful that our pastor's wife is going home today. There is just the two of them and I'm sure he's been missing her. Fortunately, one of the nurses at that hospital is from our church so we could get updates even when his wife wasn't yet up to texting or talking. Some of the ladies organized sending treats to the nurses with a note thanking them for taking such good care of her and the church member nurse delivered them every day.

Jayne, I don't think I know about most of the shows you listed - except Tiger King. I haven't watched it but everyone seems to be talking about it so...

Jan, my oldest daughter works at Starbucks and has to wear a mask. She sewed it herself - along with more for her co-workers. The first day she had to wear it was an 8 hour shift and she didn't think she could keep working like that. She did, though right now she is taking two weeks off because the stress was getting to her. Customers were nice at the beginning, now they aren't so nice to the retail staff and that just adds to it.

Good grief, Kathy, that sounds over the top. I have been hearing about stores putting arrows for how to travel down aisles in the store but haven't seen it personally yet. Here we stand in line outside just to get in.

Jan, do they have shopping carts at your market? I have taken to just putting my purchases back in the cart, taking the cart out to my car, and bagging my purchases at the trunk. They are sanitizing the carts between customers.

Gracie, I definitely think twice before bothering to stand in line to go into a store. If I just want a couple of items (like my dried mandarins), I will probably skip it.

I think part of the reason some Americans are having such difficulty with what the government is doing, is they really don't know how to handle this. And how long is everything going to be closed? Is it worth it to completely kill everyone's livelihood? I know of a number of small businesses that have closed permanently, they were probably cutting is close before this happened and this just put them over the edge. It is hard to know what the proper thing is. I'm also concerned about everyone's mental health as a result of all of this!

Ann, yes, we are thankful that we enjoy each other...though, in these times of close quarters, nerves get frayed here too.

Yay for your DH getting everything on your list, Melody!

OK, this is enough of an epistle, I think! I'd better click send before it disappears!
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:38 PM   #773
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, thanks for the update on Victoria! So sad to hear that she's not any better and just sleeping the days away! Send her our love!

Catherine, it is so sad that many small businesses will probably close...I really don't know what the answer is. It's all so confusing. I wish they could find a vaccine. For now, I'll just stay home.

Kandie, I hope your brother is doing OK. I can't imagine having someone hospitalized and not being able to be with them. The nurses and Drs. are so busy, I'm sure the time spent with patients is not good. I've never thought it was a good idea to leave someone alone in the hospital. There is just not enough staff.
mcschmidty, cdimick, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 01:32 PM   #774
Stazon Splitcoast

I think our governor caved under the pressure. Yesterday, he issued a statement that was less hard line. I don't think he actually gave dates, but it sounded like there would be a more relaxed reopening of things.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 04-21-2020, 05:28 PM   #775
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks for the update on vickster, Ann. Sorry she isn't better.

Gracie, I completely agree with you about not leaving someone alone in a hospital. We were there 24/7 when our youngest had an emergency surgery. I was homeschooling both girls at that time and one of our nurses had been home schooled as well. She told me that one of the grumpier doctors commented to her that it was strange that we had our own stethoscope (hey, I used to work in Purchasing at a hospital, they offered us a great deal on the purchase of one, so we went for it). She told him that she would guarantee this experience would become part of our home school lessons in some way - science, writing, something and she was correct. It has even figured in DD2's writing assignments in conventional school.
Old 04-21-2020, 06:04 PM   #776
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

REMINDER!!!!!!!

This week's letter is "D"!!

Keywords: ABC13D4, ABC13, and your personal keyword!

Have fun!

Last edited by annsforte3; 04-21-2020 at 06:18 PM..
mcschmidty, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 07:18 PM   #777
Proud Fan Club Member

Has anyone looked into Google duo for video calls? They say you can use it on iPhones and Android. It was already on my phone so I just activated it and was able to do video calls with my husband and my son. I think the only limitation is that it only goes up to 12 people and I'm not sure how you'd see that many on a phone screen. You have to set it up through your phone number but I think you can then link it to your Gmail account and use a tablet or laptop.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Old 04-21-2020, 07:32 PM   #778
Stazon Splitcoast

I think my son and DH checked it out and it was only for two people.
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 07:46 PM   #779
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, I did..it was 8 people but they’ve increased it to 12. It’s mainly for people who have androids. Check this out

Google ups Duo group calling limit from eight to twelve - The Verge

You need the app. It says not but it prompts you to install it if you use it. I think it links to your google account. Not sure.

We have used FaceTime, zoom and messenger. Out of these zoom is the best, FaceTime second and messenger third. We have been on calls with 6 people max and it was ok...not brilliant on messenger but ok. I thought our hookup with 6 on FaceTime was good but you do need an Apple device. 

I have found that the more people you want on the call, the more money the developers want. If someone has zoom..the upgraded version I think that works really well.  The call we were on was the zoom upgrade with family but they were paying for it..it’s not cheap.

Messenger works with Androids. It’s a free app and you probably already have it as do most people. You don’t need to be on FB to get it.  We used Messenger with Ina...I just couldn’t see everyone but it works.  

Yep I think you would need everyone’s phone number.  The others use email.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by Ozpom; 04-21-2020 at 08:03 PM..
mcschmidty, jan31, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 08:28 PM   #780
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, have your storms gone? Hope you manage some sleep tonight.

I’m going to think about my D card
Old 04-21-2020, 09:24 PM   #781
Stazon Splitcoast

Jayne, we had sunshine all day today. It was windy, but I think that's died down too. Ann and I only live about a half hour apart. One of these days we're gonna meet.
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 09:41 PM   #782
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I forgot to tell you all about the bat that flying on our back deck last night. I meant to, especially with the story of poking a bat. Wesley was watching the back deck because she watches the moths as she desperately wants to get them. One of the girls saw this thing flying around but it was hard to see. We finally identified that it was a bat - it was interested in the moth too.

Jayne, I keep meaning to check into the cost of Zoom, but I haven't done it yet. Do you know how much it is?
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-21-2020, 09:52 PM   #783
Stazon Splitcoast

Google hangouts is another possibility. I've not used it, but DS has. It has apps for both IOS and android.
Old 04-21-2020, 10:47 PM   #784
Gallery Gazer

Catherine, we are British but had already bought this villa for holidays with retirement in mind, not knowing that even before it was built Steve would have to retire early,

Our youngest son lives just south of San Francisco so we have been spending two three month periods over there for the last few years, we love it and use his other car, we get around every day while the boys are at school, sightseeing etc. Steve had his 66th birthday and our travel insurance told us we can now only go for 7 weeks but as many times as we like in a year as long as we come home between visits, last year we only went once as Steve had skin cancer and had treatment , thankfully not melanoma, then check ups , then cardiologist appointments so we went in the autumn as usual, it’s both boy’s birthday, mine and thanksgiving, we head home the day after thanksgiving, spend a few weeks with our eldest son in the uk before driving back to Spain, via a two day ferry journey.

They do have carts so I think I will just put everything back in and pack in the car boot, it may be easier for me, I feel drained of energy when I get home!
Old 04-21-2020, 11:28 PM   #785
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacyquilterView Post
Jayne, we had sunshine all day today. It was windy, but I think that's died down too. Ann and I only live about a half hour apart. One of these days we're gonna meet.
Thanks for the update Melody. That would be so cool. I’d love to live near one or more of you. No one on this site from here but that’s ok. I already know too many people here and our city is small lol. I need something without everyone else lol.

Ann...I forgot to say thanks for the update on sis Vicki.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:30 PM   #786
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdimickView Post
I forgot to tell you all about the bat that flying on our back deck last night. I meant to, especially with the story of poking a bat. Wesley was watching the back deck because she watches the moths as she desperately wants to get them. One of the girls saw this thing flying around but it was hard to see. We finally identified that it was a bat - it was interested in the moth too.

Jayne, I keep meaning to check into the cost of Zoom, but I haven't done it yet. Do you know how much it is?
Ooh be careful of bats...

When I clicked to upgrade zoom it offered me two payments. One was over $20USD per month. That’s when I closed the app down. My nephews partner has the upgrade for work so when we call them and other family he sets the meeting up and we chat for hours. This week we are all playing a quiz game together. I don’t want any app where I have to pay....I only go for free ones lol.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:31 PM   #787
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacyquilterView Post
Google hangouts is another possibility. I've not used it, but DS has. It has apps for both IOS and android.
Would I need to remember my google pw...every time I try that it tells me it’s wrong lol
Old 04-21-2020, 11:35 PM   #788
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine/Jan, we put our shopping in the trolley and then pack at the car...well I do. If DH is with me, he helps but he’s only been once.

I started my D....using a die cut...that’s D.....a dress...that’s another d....dancing shoes...d....and I used daffodil yellow colour ink to spray but it’s drying...more d’s there...and it’s looking a dirty yellow orangey browny purpley colour...another d. I need to either destroy it or re...discover it. Ann, I’m on track lol.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:45 PM   #789
Gallery Gazer

I’m off to have breakfast then upload my card, it’s already done, our GSs birthday card!
Dinosaurs!
Old 04-22-2020, 03:15 AM   #790
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I've done my D thing too...mine's a tag for my scrapbooking but I had fun doing it and managed to incorporate a panel I made last week for the bubble wrap technique...double whammy. Enjoy brekkie everyone...and lunch Jan...it's dinner here. See y'all later.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:38 AM   #791
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post
Would I need to remember my google pw...every time I try that it tells me it’s wrong lol
Usually, if you try a password and it's not correct, they will offer you a choice to click "forgot your password?" They will then email you a temporary password to use to get in & then you can change your password to something new. Write it down to refer to until you can remember it.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:38 AM   #792
Gallery Gazer

Steve is so happy, he’s found out the local feretteria, hardware store can now do home deliveries , first thing he was on the phone to order a big tub of paint so we can start painting the villa, the owner was going on about how he’s not sure when he will arrive as he’s so busy, you’d think he would be pleased to be earning money!
Their DIL used to work there, she’s lovely, then she had kids and now she works on the check out of a supermarket.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:41 AM   #793
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Jayne, you are a riot describing your D card, lol. You may be D dumbfounded on what to do!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:41 AM   #794
Gallery Gazer

Apparently the government are going to be handing out free face masks , not sure when or how! A friend paid €3 for a thin one, I think my homemade one looked bigger and fit better.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:00 AM   #795
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, I’m still waiting for a handmade mask from DD2. I think she was overwhelmed by all the people wanting them when she offered.

Last time I wore a regular mask with the elastic around my ears, my throat got so dry and made me cough. DH and I went to the store yesterday, and I had a mint candy in my mouth while wearing the mask. It kept my throat lubricated and really helped.

We went to Walmart, first time I’ve been out in ages. There are arrows and tape on the floor at Pharmacy, and tape marking 6 ft at checkout but otherwise everyone is expected to keep their distances. More people this time were wearing masks and gloves - a LOT more - but there were still those wandering around like it was a normal shopping experience. I wanted some ribbon for something I’m working on but was afraid the craft area might be closed off, but it wasn’t, yay! HL is still closed.

One small town nearby is opening its plant nursery and pet grooming store on May 1, with precautions. I haven’t heard from the hair salon yet as to whether my May 1 appointment is still valid. I have hair styles and colors picked out.

I feel grumpy this morning. DH’s DS3 annoys the heck out of me, he is always calling DH when intoxicated and being stupid. He called last night and upset DH. Here’s my preferred coffee cup this morning, lol.
Attached Thumbnails
35a28f5b-4963-4742-b5a2-5221ca9a1024.jpeg  

Old 04-22-2020, 06:32 AM   #796
Gallery Gazer

Kandie, that’s a good idea to have a sweet while wearing a face mask, I kept wanting to cough and I imagined the whole shop running away from me, that might clear the store, I’d probably be thrown out though, ha,ha,

Love the mug, you don’t need anyone ringing and upsetting you at any time but certainly not now, our youngest rings every other night, just as he is getting up, at first I think he was ringing to make sure we hadn’t been out, he was worried about me even going shopping but now we’ve been a few times and are ok he’s calmed down, he does stress when he’s worried, makes me smile just thinking about him opening the mail, he puts on mask, gloves and goggles! Opens the mail , throws the envelopes away and leaves the mail after he’s read it in the garage for a few days.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:42 AM   #797
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, good morning! Before I thought of the candy mint idea I had been to Walmart with a mask on, was having trouble breathing, and at the checkout my throat suddenly dried up and I started coughing! Wide looks of terror from both the girl at the register and the people behind me actually moved back even farther, lol.  I grabbed my sack and hustled out the door before someone in full-body protection and hood grabbed me and threw me into a van!

Old 04-22-2020, 06:49 AM   #798
Gallery Gazer

Kandie that’s so funny, I can just image the looks of horror, I must admit I’m a bit paranoid at the best of times as people cough and sneeze without even putting their hands over their mouths, we were at immigration in SFo and a family were in front t of us, sneezing and coughing all over everyone, we stood right back and left a massive gap, they looked at us as if we were mad, disgusting.
Old 04-22-2020, 07:49 AM   #799
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Sad about how people react to others just coughing!! But in these days you have to be careful. If I had dairy and went to a store I would be hauled away, it looks like I have the flu after consuming some!

Jan, my number three son is right outside of San Francisco. He moved to Tiburon, California to get out of San Francisco, he and his girlfriend are right on the water in an apartment. They love being out of the city. I think he said it takes about an hour to get into the city, less now with not so much traffic.

Catherine, we had a bat living behind our upstairs shutter. How it got behind there we don't know. But my spouse was taking them down to paint and he nearly fell off the ladder! The bats used to come at night to our crab apple trees! A few years ago my youngest son took all six of them down out front!! No more bats!

Kandie, no going to the stores for me!! Too many health issues to go into them and then it would be having to use a rest room so no way!!

Everything I can get I have delivered and then wipe it all down.
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:01 AM   #800
Gallery Gazer

An our son lives in pacifica, I’ve heard of Tiburon but can’t find where it is, I see it’s in Marin County though.