Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-11-2020, 07:17 PM   #481
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy easter, ladies. If you are a person who uses a Misti or other stamp positioning tool, here is an excellent video by Jennifer McGuire on using the tool to color images -- mass production. (video is less than 15 minutes) [My Fast Stamping Coloring Trick - YouTube]
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 5 others like this post.
Old 04-11-2020, 07:30 PM   #482
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA today, I've been busy with the family. Yes, we are all home most of the time these days anyway but, on the weekend, we don't have work and school to keep us busy so we were playing games and going for a walk etc. DD2 learned how to make DH's potato salad recipe.

When we got back from the walk, I opened the mailbox to find a lovely card from Kandie, thank you Kandie! What a lovely surprise!

I couldn't fall asleep last night so went to bed after 2:00 am and then slept in.

For those of you who asked, I haven't heard DD1's decision yet. I'm not asking and will wait until she tells me her decision.

I kept telling the family that I need to go make cards! But I played Coup (new to me game) and we walked our loop.

Love the funnies...I haven't watched the videos yet but plan to.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Shelly.

Glad the weather cleared up, Annette.

Cute packages for your poppets and fun craft too, Jayne!

Here is my contribution to the funnies for today.

Happy Easter, everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
92828708_2950994594962351_4664008950704766976_o.jpg  
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 4 others like this post.
Old 04-11-2020, 07:36 PM   #483
Proud Fan Club Member

Great video, Melody!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-11-2020, 07:55 PM   #484
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Easter Sunday everyone. Quick hello. Ann, I’ve said to DH he has to get to the back of the queue now. He says he will email you today lol. I don’t think it’s a tricky request.

Loved all of the funnies.  Thanks for the video too Melody.   I love that stamp set.  Hope everyone is well. I signed up for a colouring class that Susie mentioned. Some are free. I’m hoping to do one today. Starting with markers and then I will do watercolouring. I hope it doesn’t mean I have to buy more stash lol.

The Easter bunny came for DH. He says he will share but I have my own secret squirrel stash lol.

Here’s something funny...I’ve been telling you all that we are in winter. Well it seems I’m a few months ahead. It’s actually autumn lol. I should know that as when it’s your summer it’s our winter. We are opposites. Gee how did I lose 3 months of my life? It was 39.5 yesterday here..the hottest April day on record. Today it’s humid and in the high 20s..crazy weather.

Time to seize the day.

Last edited by Ozpom; 04-11-2020 at 08:39 PM..
Old 04-12-2020, 05:41 AM   #485
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

HAPPY EASTER 2020!

I’m so glad to hear some of my cards have been received in time for Easter! I tried to mail a couple a day, so some might still be in the postal airspace, lol. I had to do something with all those VSN cards!

And yes, Sharon, yours is because you love that color, lol. I do too!

It’s so odd not to see the local plant nurseries advertising their hanging baskets and plants on the tv. DH said he has seen plants out front of Walmart and other places.

I just heard police issued $500 tickets to people at a church. They were sitting in their cars receiving the service on their car radios. I didn’t see what was wrong with that, but DH said he heard the cars were blocking a major road. I don’t know. He doesn’t hear well and sometimes thinks he heard one thing but I heard something else, you know.

Yesterday quite a few neighbors were out working in their yards. Lots of dogs being walked. And lots of people I’ve never seen before taking walks.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, smadson and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:48 AM   #486
Proud Fan Club Member

I discovered that some of the more expensive hair salons, although they are now closed, are taking appointments online starting May 1. I booked a highlight and cut. My hair, like the plants and weeds, is suddenly growing like crazy, and the pretty white spots are now hidden under the drab gray. And of course it’s growing in so many different directions. I thought a more exclusive salon might be able to do something with this mess.

Old 04-12-2020, 05:54 AM   #487
Proud Fan Club Member

DD2 is enjoying making her colorful masks. She’s been posting photos, and they look nice.

Old 04-12-2020, 06:04 AM   #488
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, I almost spit out my coffee when I saw your antivirus funny! I had to explain it to DH, though. He’s not computer knowledgeable and didn’t understand that the disk was Norton software!

This cartoon isn’t about the virus, but I did think it was cute for any dog lovers.
Attached Thumbnails
2cd3fa56-f9f1-4480-846a-f7dfdb01122e.jpeg  

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, smadson and 4 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:42 AM   #489
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hello ladies and Happy Easter to you too! I just had to come on and wish you all a very nice Easter today. I would love to chat more, and hopefully will here soon because I sure do miss not knowing what is going on with you, but I think of you often and pray for you too. Big hugs and lots of love, Karen.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:44 AM   #490
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by KemernowView Post
I discovered that some of the more expensive hair salons, although they are now closed, are taking appointments online starting May 1. I booked a highlight and cut. My hair, like the plants and weeds, is suddenly growing like crazy, and the pretty white spots are now hidden under the drab gray. And of course it’s growing in so many different directions. I thought a more exclusive salon might be able to do something with this mess.
They're doing appointments online? Hmmmm.... how is that going to work? Snicker!
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 4 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:49 AM   #491
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning! Happy Easter! I woke up singing “He Lives!” I couldn’t remember all the words and had to searching for a hymn book. Of course found one in my craft room! Where else? LOl
Kandie, I had to explain that funny to my DH, too. I guess that makes up for the cockroach one that he had to explain to me! LOL

We had a church here, also that had the drive in church in their parking lot. But they got permission from officials. They were told they couldn’t open their bathrooms to the congregation, which makes since. Just stay in their cars. I thought it was a neat idea.

People are dragging , cruising our Main Street through town. They have shut that down, and blocked it off, now. I remember that is what we did as teens, because there was nothing else to do. I guess that is why they want to do it again!

Have a great day!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 5 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:44 AM   #492
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello ladies,
Happy Easter to you all.

Melody thank you for the Alpha sheet, sometimes it's difficult for me to get an idear, because I first think in german, but when I translate it, it's not the right Letter.

Kathy, we love Mash, it`s on TV from Monday to Friday. It was interesting to hear it in english.

We had a rolled slice of meat (beef) with stuffing, potato dumplings and vegetables.

Have a great day.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:50 AM   #493
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacyquilterView Post
They're doing appointments online? Hmmmm.... how is that going to work? Snicker!
You wash your hair, get scissors and a mirror and a comb ready. Then you go online at your appointment time and she tells you what to do! Lol I'm already trimming my own bangs and the color is leaving slowly. The thing is, I color my own hair, so if I want, I can get rid of those roots. But my friends have been letting theirs go natural and I've been thinking about it too, so I may ride it out a while since I don't see anyone anyway!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 04-12-2020, 08:03 AM   #494
You know I love RED

Good morning, and Happy Easter to you all! DH and I continue to socially distance. Our DD made us some masks, and Fed-Exed them to us. We also have some DH uses when he mows, so we are all set.

Our dgs John, youngest grand at 19, called the other day and asked if he could come spend a few days, as our grands like to stay with us when they can. I said sure. We thought about it some more, and today when I called our DD and DSIL to wish them Happy Easter, she put me on speaker. I said I thought maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have JOhn come, they all, including John said they thought I was right. Phew.

I'm making lots of cards, and my hands are very sore, especially after 5 surgeries on them. After a lot of cards yesterday, I sat with the heating pad, and that helped somewhat. DH popped a pizza in the oven and did dishes, and that helped too.

I hope you are all well, and riding out this storm. My cards continue to be humor-filled. We can all use a smile!

Love and hugs, dear friends!!!
REDdiva
CC Guest Designer,
CCEE Challenge Team
Proud Fan Club Member
Old 04-12-2020, 08:10 AM   #495
Proud Fan Club Member

I've kindly told nieces and nephews not to go to my mom and dads. They've all been good about it. Today dad is 83 so we are meeting outside their bay window to hold up happy birthday signs. I'm thinking he probably doesn't even realize its his birthday and he probably doesn't understand what's going on in the world, but he will "get it" in that moment for a little while.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 04-12-2020, 08:36 AM   #496
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy Easter everyone!!

So nice to hear what everyone is doing today!!

Karen, thank you for posting and letting us know how you are doing!! Big hugs!

Kathy, yes, what a wonderful idea to wish him a happy birthday!!

Anne, sorry your hands are hurting, 5 surgeries! Yikes! Love your humor, keep it up!!

My hands ache too, but it's arthritis and locking joints! I try to work through it when I can, Tylenol doesn't help much for the pain and I can not take Aleve, it turns my face bright red, like I was sunburn.

Off to start rolls for dinner and maybe bread too!

Enjoy your day everyone!! Hugs to all!!
Old 04-12-2020, 09:39 AM   #497
Proud Fan Club Member

Just popping in to wish everyone Happy Easter! It's another sunny but cold day here. We are heading out for a walk with the dog and then playing games and relaxing by the waterfall. Have a wonderful day!

My Gallery
Old 04-12-2020, 09:57 AM   #498
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Easter Everyone! Wishing you a blessed day and sending lots of air hugs to all of you!
Old 04-12-2020, 10:00 AM   #499
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I love this photo...it reminds me to keep looking up! Thanks for all the fun videos and funnies!
Attached Thumbnails
butterfly-giraffe.jpg  
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jdmommy and 6 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:40 PM   #500
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy Easter, everyone! We are having a relaxed family day.

Online coloring class sounds like fun, Jayne.

Kandie, I googled about the church who received tickets for having a drive in service. It was in Mississippi (at least the one I found). They weren't blocking roads. However, the local government had banned that form of meeting...don't know why, though. Sounds like government overreach to me as they were all socially distant in their own cars. I guess the congregation is mostly older and didn't have access to technology to be able to do Facebook Live or Zoom or something like that.

Kandie and Sharon, glad you got a good chuckle from the antivirus mask.

Melody and Kathy, love your comments about the salons making online appointments. Too funny.

Dagmar, I hope your DH is doing better now.

Anne, wow, five surgeries on your hands?! I love the humor in your cards, such fun.

Great idea to celebrate your dad's birthday, Kathy.

Ann, have you ever tried Relief Factor? It is a natural pain reliever but, if I understand it correctly, you have to take it daily. I don't know if it has anything in it that you are allergic to and, of course, don't know if it would work for you. I don't know if it helps with arthritis or not.

What a fabulous photo, Gracie, I love it!
Old 04-12-2020, 01:52 PM   #501
Proud Fan Club Member

Just had an outside birthday party for dad. He sat at the window and we held up our signs and banners. My niece facetimed her sister so she could see gram and pap too! We sang to him too. Mom opened the windows so we could talk. The bay window is high so no worries about getting close.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 04-12-2020, 02:10 PM   #502
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, what a sweet celebration for your Dad. Even if he doesn’t understand, I bet it meant a lot to your mom.
Old 04-12-2020, 02:18 PM   #503
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes. He enjoyed it and mom did too.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 02:47 PM   #504
Proud Fan Club Member

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 04-12-2020, 02:49 PM   #505
Proud Fan Club Member

My niece has the cute hat on. That's me in the red with two coats on! It was cold. One sister is hidden behind niece and my other sister is in the background with her head down. We are all pretty good at hiding from the camera! Lol

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:41 PM   #506
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, you in two coats and your niece in sandals and no socks!!
Old 04-12-2020, 03:54 PM   #507
Proud Fan Club Member

She did say she wished she would have wore sneakers! LOL. It was nice when the sun was out but then it got cloudy and windy. Now the wind died down, but we are to get storms overnight.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:05 PM   #508
Proud Fan Club Member

It has been cloudy, misty and extremely windy here all day. My DH says the wind is 36 miles an hour with gusts up to 50!
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:43 PM   #509
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Wonderful, Kathy, that your family did that for your dad!! Love the sign!

Sharon, we have a wind warning up for this evening or late in the morning and most of the day tomorrow.

Had an hour and a half zoom get together with my family all over five states today! There were 13 of us from California, Florida, Virginia, Arizona and Wisconsin.

So fun to see family and get the info on how everyone is doing!

It worked fairly well, but with so many I had to keep moving the screen to see everyone!

Hope everyone had a good day!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, smadson and 4 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 08:23 PM   #510
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Monday....Ann so cool to have an online chat with families all around the States.
Gracie loved the photo..so cute.
Kathy thanks for sharing your photo and so good to see you. It looked cold. Happy birthday to your Dad.
Kandie, I also wondered how you would get your hair cut lol. I’m with Kathy and just letting mine grow wild and go grey for now. So far it’s going slowly lol.
Catherine, the classes are Kit and Clowder if you are interested...it was eye opening for me on light sources and I hope to put it into practice. There’s such a lot of free info and also digis.
Sharon I was trying to work out how the people had bathrooms lol. Did I miss something? We need another phone hookup.
Hi to everyone else....time to seize today. Keep well.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:59 PM   #511
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all!
That birthday celebration for your Dad was so wonderful Kathy! I'll bet your mom and dad were thrilled! So thoughtful!
Hope everyone had a good Easter.
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 1 others like this post.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:28 PM   #512
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Happy and Blessed Easter and a late check in again!

I had my daughter in Va on Facetime this evening, and we chatted for a couple of hours. I hit a button on the phone and discovered filters like Snapchat, so was wearing bunny ears and blowing kisses to her in the shape of hearts- too funny!

I talked with a family friend and another elder on FB tonight from our old church- his wife died of ALS and we never dreamed he would outlive her. He has had heart surgery and then another.....Anyway, he has one son close, the other 2 kids live in Ca.... doing well and wants a mask! I am still sewing masks, so will drop one off tomorrow for him. I love their family- very Italian! His MIL used to help me with my twins, then with my youngest- like a grandma to my kids and why they love reading so much!

I am going to go out to Trader Joe's tomorrow, not quite dressed up like in Cathy's video- LOL, but definately wearing a mask!!! I am making many masks using HEPA filters from vacuum bags.... still pretty nervous. I had a horrible viral pneumonia last year and it took me over a month to be back to myself....!

Ann- I so love family history as well- what newspaper sites do you like??? I signed up for 6 months of International Ancestry, and disappointed on my side of the family, not alot of records to be found. On Hubby's side, I have found quite a few! Must be the regions in Germany they are from. The Irish records are depending on the region as well, but my hard to track family- still hard to track!

Sounds like a wonderful day- with a variety of tems and all sheltering in place for the most part.

Melodie, I am sure you brought such sunshine to your friend!!!

Cathy- such a wonderful celebration for your father!

Catherine- my daughter opted out of working (she has RA) and rec'd a nice check despite not working..... she went online today and very few Starbucks are open- just a few and only 2 working per store- and donned in gloves and masks!

Kandie- thanks for the chuckles! And, how does the salon work- one client at a time? Sounds fabulous though!

Sharon- we had a very windy day 2 days ago- we are expecting a chilly week- mostly 40's and possible snow tonight??? I am watching out for the hummingbirds and Baltimore Orioles, guess not this week.....

Anne- I do love your funny cards- bet your grands love them! Yikes, what have you had surgery for? I am taking piano lessons to keep my fingers active.....

Jayne- so crazy to see your hot temps and know you are heading into fall- at what temps do your leaves change colors??? Do you ever see snow?

Gracie- love the idea of your porch gatherings! We have talk across the yard gatherings, and see many more neighbors now with daughter's pup here- so much more walking in the neighborhood with the pup! Also, out doing yardwork. We went out and our neighbors were raking up leaves in our yard....what! They said- these are all Oak leaves, all from our yard, so we are cleaning them up- they were in the beds at the back of the yard with Arborvites..... goodness!

Dagmar, hope your hubby's health has improved and hope you are enjoying your newly remodeled space!

Waving hello to all! Off to bed!

Shelly
AnnetteMac, muscrat, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-13-2020, 06:33 AM   #513
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, all!

First, I am at a loss , Jayne about what you are talking about bathrooms. Did I miss something? But yes, we need another phone call!

Ann, that is neat about your whole family on zoom! One great thing about all this electronic age, that families can stay in touch and see each other like that! We did skype our DD and family for about an hour and half on Sat. night. Did you get my PM?

Shelly, that is sad about the elders wife. My Mom died of ALS. But she had a long life, 88. I am thankful for her long life. She didn’t suffer and wasn’t diagnosed till the last nine months.
That is great that you can make the masks for people. We haven’t worn any yet. DH is the only one that goes to the store, and that is only time he goes out.

Ann, I would also like to know about your hand surgeries. My goodness! I am healing from surgeries on both my wrists after I fell and broke both. They implanted plates and screws. I can’t imagine five surgeries on them. I can feel the pain!

DH is reading about and looking at photos of a lot of downed trees around the city., blocking streets, on cars. We heard it all might. This morning, it looks fine, and 29 degrees out. Brr!
Old 04-13-2020, 07:16 AM   #514
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all,

happy Easter Monday.

My DH is improving his health. He has had two Operations on his ear, two malignant cancers. And if that's not enough, our car was damaged. So he had to take the car to the garage to get it repaired. They gave him a rental car so he could drive to the doctor for aftercare. He got his car back the day before Good Friday.

We are enjoying our remodeld Space, but no furniture at all, Furniture delivery postponed due to corona.

Hope everone has a good day.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:58 AM   #515
Proud Fan Club Member

Morning, everyone. Not Good Morning, though, wow, with a 40 degree drop in temps overnight and the wind blowing dust and pollen everywhere, somebody put a vice on my head and threw sand in my eyes, lol. Sharon, that’s a nasty drop in temps, as you know! And I remember cruising. We used to circle the local Bonnie Doon restaurant and then park in their parking lot, sit on the hood, and wave to everyone still driving in the circle! Sure was a bummer when the cops put a stop to it.

Ok, Melody, enough snickering about my online hair appointment and all the follow up comments from the peanut gallery, lol. I’ve already been trimming my hair, and I can’t count how many layers I must have now!

Dagmar, yum on that dinner, made my mouth water!

Oh Kathy, how sweet of you and your family to do all that for your father’s birthday. He may not understood why, but I’ll bet he enjoyed it anyway.

Jdmommy (sorry, I don’t know your name), my eyes weren’t awake yet when I read your post, and I misread dgs for the word dogs, and I thought, why are there more than one dog named John? Duh.

Gracie, terrific smile photo!

Kathy, your family photo is so sweet!

Hi Annette, Ann, Shelly, and everyone I missed this morning!

Old 04-13-2020, 08:03 AM   #516
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

The wind is shaking the house today!! Rattling the windows and it is so cold!

Dagmar, so sorry no furniture yet. Glad your spouse is on the mend.

Shelly, you are right so happy for techie stuff with the virus! At least we can stay in touch. Family seems to be reaching out more then ever now. Gives me a good and a bad feeling.

Off to get moving on laundry! Sheets are changed and two loads to do!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:25 AM   #517
Proud Fan Club Member

This family has to really really LOVE each other! They all work on the videos and some are so hilarious!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 04-13-2020, 08:37 AM   #518
You know I love RED

Hello, all! Glad to hear you had good Easter celebrations, although very different this year!! The happy birthday message for your Dad looked fab, even though you were bundled in two coats!! Your niece made me cold just to look at her!

We also connected by ZOOM, which my DD had to walk me through on the phone. I am so NOT tech savvy. She sent a pic of all of them

and it was such fun to talk to them all.

Back to reality......today the weather is AWFUL! Hard wind, lotsa rain. WE tend to get some basement water when it rains torrentially. Hope it doesn't happen. Sopping up water with towels, into the washer to spin out, dryer to put down again.

5 surgeries...to remove bones that rubbed together. Long recuperation, casts, and relearning to use fingers. Much better now, but still pain in bad weather and too much use (abuse).

I have chicken vegetable soup cooking on the stove. Smells so good. Great on a dark day.

Hope you are all staying safe. Hugs.

Anne
REDdiva
CC Guest Designer,
CCEE Challenge Team
Proud Fan Club Member

Last edited by jdmommy; 04-13-2020 at 08:43 AM..
Old 04-13-2020, 09:10 AM   #519
Proud Fan Club Member

Anne, what time will your chicken soup be ready to eat? I believe I can smell it from here. Must be the high winds blowing the aroma this direction, lol.

OUCH on all the finger surgeries! Even though making cards keeps your fingers limber, I know the resulting aches must be terrible. So sorry!

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jdmommy and 3 others like this post.
Old 04-13-2020, 09:12 AM   #520
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning. Dishes done, 1st load of laundry in the machine, and a loaf of bread going in the machine. Even though I got up late, I've actually accomplished a few things.

Yes, I think our friends were glad to see us. We just pray that none of us were passing on nasty germs. They made muscles, which I don't eat, but everyone else polished off quite a few, and they bought a rotisserie chicken for me to enjoy. They were happy to get the masks. She is a court reporter, so still working, but the cases are very limited, so only a few people in at a time.

Yesterday, we had another zoom video chat with our kids. It wasn't quite so quiet this time. Maybe because they are both social distancing, and were glad to talk to someone else. DD lives alone, but DS shares an apt. with a friend.

I hope you all had a great Easter and are having a great start to a new week.

Cyber hugs!

Last edited by lacyquilter; 04-16-2020 at 10:14 AM..