Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-01-2020, 07:27 PM   #5081
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi everyone! Somehow my alarm didn't go off this morning so I overslept and, once I woke up, was on speed mode to get ready and dash out the door. So, no time to check in this morning or anything! I didn't even make coffee at home, not enough time. But I took time to stop in at DD1's store and get a venti cup to go. It also gave me a chance to see DD1 as she left well before I was even thinking about being awake.

I'm desperate to vacuum my house. The part arrived and it didn't fix the problem so, I think I have to take it to a repair shop that isn't at all conveniently located for where I live and work. I'm just glad the option exists though. I might see if I can borrow my brother's vacuum so that I can vacuum though. The carpet is getting thick!

Love you, Jayne, sending you big, gentle hugs!

Jean, don't be impressed with my math knowledge. It apparently didn't stick!

I have to ask about your sister's dog's name. Is he named after the character in "To Kill a Mockingbird?" The car that we got for DD1 to drive (our car but for her use), she named it Atticus after that character.

Yes, that is what we have to do when we take Honey to the vet too. Sit in the parking lot and wait for them to call us. I don't like it as I like to be with Honey. At least we really like our vet and the staff there. No concerns that way.

That is terrible about Vickster's GD's boyfriend. What is wrong with people?

Ann, you'll be happy to know that your card to me arrived intact and in great shape. My family won't let me open my cards until next Wednesday. But the envelope is fully sealed and in great shape.

I look forward to hearing about your craft sale, Gracie. Hope it goes wonderfully! Wish I could pop in on it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:37 PM   #5082
Proud Fan Club Member

I didn't read the book, but I loved the movie. Boo Radley, Scout, Atticus, the trial. All memorable people and moments. I think I even have the movie on DVD somewhere. Another favorite movie is Journey to the Center of the Earth. The old version with Pat Boone,Arlene Dahl, James Mason...

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:33 PM   #5083
Gallery Gazer

Catherine I hope my card arrives as I posted it before we left for our trip! Can’t believe someone would open cards and steal craft bits, maybe they thought it was money!

Well the pistachio nuts didnt help me sleep last night, firstly I had terrible stomach upset just before bed, then I’ve been awake most of the night so now  it’s 5 am and I’m drinking tea, I’ve been awake for over an hour, we had bad news last night as our DIL in England has a detached retina and is having laser surgery today, it’s not looking good as apparently they’ve told her she could end up with impaired vision, this is her good eye!
Our son is having a weeks holiday next week and the week after GS can go to the breakfast club at school so our son can catch the early train to London for work and if he’s not back in time DIL s sister will collect GS from school as her son goes there too.
I also woke up thinking about Jayne too, what an awful year, I really hope next year is better.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:37 PM   #5084
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Hello ladies!

Yikes- what is going on with the P.O. Ann???  

Gracie- best wishes on your sale!

Catherine- funny sentiments for knee surgery : )   We finally took up all of the carpeting and put in wood floors- that really helped my allergies so much!  We were shocked how much stuff was on the padding and through it on the floor base.  

Ann- so sorry to hear about Vicki's GD boyfriend and her hubby on the transplant list.  There are so many dietary restrictions when one has kidney issues : (

Jean- as far as I know, no other nut allergies, but I am to avoid walnuts because of thyroid meds.....  cashews allergies are related to pistachio allergies frequently, but was not on my list of foods to avoid.....

Our Cubs game today was cancelled for weather, will watch tomorrow.... They are 0/1 and its a 2/3 playoff, so they need to win!  

Thinking of you Jayne!

Waving hello to all!

Shelly
annsforte3, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:37 PM   #5085
Gallery Gazer

Terrible news about sis Vickie GDs boyfriend, I remember when steve was rushed back to intensive care when he’d had his bypass there was loads of people suddenly came rushing into the waiting room, apparently their family member had been shot, he died apparently, this was 2am!

mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:43 PM   #5086
Gallery Gazer

Good luck Gracie on the sale hope you make lots of money to help with your craft addiction LOL 

We had leg aches last night, we painted the arbor in the garden, today we have to do the roof underneath, then I have the job of painting the waterproof sealant on the roof on Sunday, it’s looking much better though as the paint was peeling where the afternoon sun is on it all the time.

Catherine I have two vacuums, a robotic and a Gtech plus two hand held ones, one of those I use to clean the log fire!  I love the G tech as it does the tiled floors and rugs and the suction is brilliant, 
mcschmidty, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:01 PM   #5087
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, I don't think I've read the book either but watched the movie as well. DD1 is definitely an English nerd which is why she named the car Atticus.

Jan, you are probably right that someone thinks there is money or a gift card inside. They are certainly disappointed if that is what they expected.

So sorry to hear about your DIL, praying it goes well and she recovers fully.

Shelly, eventually we want to get rid of the carpet in most of our house as well - though I still want carpet in my bedroom. I'm not sure what kind of floor DD2 wants, I know DD1 wants a hard surface floor.

Jan, we only have the one vacuum. Well, actually, we have a shop vac in the garage. If it had a better sweep on it, I'd vacuum the house with that! Hope you sleep better tonight.
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:15 PM   #5088
Proud Fan Club Member

I thought BF was best friend! It didn't dawn on me until some of you said boyfriend! Sometimes my brain goes to sleep!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 10-01-2020, 09:41 PM   #5089
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacyquilterView Post
If you are wondering what you can do with your distress oxide inks, I came across a fabulous video with 25 techniques.  I'm planning on making a sample booklet with brief instructions on how to do each.  I would recommend you do the same. 

Melody I follow this lady. She’s brilliant. 

Would you mind also posting on the MMJ thread or I can do it.
TFS. Happy day 

Last edited by Ozpom; 10-01-2020 at 09:44 PM..
mcschmidty, lacyquilter, jan31 and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:05 PM   #5090
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, I wouldn't say your brain goes to sleep, more like there are multiple meanings for acronyms and it is sometimes hard to know which one is meant. For some strange reason, I know some bad acronyms (things I wouldn't say) and at least one of these bad acronyms is used here on SCS - obviously with a different meaning. It always stops me up short when I see it here!
mcschmidty, jan31, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:28 PM   #5091
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I lost all of my post...so frustrating

Catherine hope my card arrived..I think you had said previously it had..can’t remember. Hope Honey is ok.

Jan hope your DIL is ok...two friends had their retinas detach and are now fine. If they get it quickly it usually is good. One friend had the other eye go a couple of weeks after the first one..eek.  They thought that’s what I had when I was having vision problems but was ocular migraines.

Ann I had a text from Vicki but she didn’t mention the GD or her DH...sorry to hear this. Shocking news. I hope she’s got my card. They used to open some of mine I sent to her but they were bulky and other things in. I think they are looking for something.

Ann how was it with your poppets?  Did you survive?

Gracie so lovely to chat earlier. Was fun. Thank you and good luck tomorrow.  You will smash it.

I’ve watched the ink video and done most of them before but it’s always good to have a reminder. Thanks Jean for the other tip. I watch so many videos and forget what to do or don’t follow up. Having a sample booklet as Melody suggests would be good.

I’ve now forgotten all the other chat on the post so I’ll say hello and bye and waving. Have fun. Hugs 

Old 10-01-2020, 10:50 PM   #5092
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Jayne, yes, your card was the first birthday card I've received this year. Thank you! I haven't, of course, opened it yet. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

We haven't gotten the results of Honey's urinalysis yet but the anti-nausea med helps her eat which is a relief to me. She is just a little thing and can't really afford to not eat.

I should have been working on catching up on grading (I procrastinated, shame on me!) but I had to focus on doing the paperwork to renew my license. It expires next Wednesday on my birthday. I did everything online that I can do so, hopefully, when I go in to the DMV tomorrow, it will be quick and easy...hopefully.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:54 PM   #5093
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ah I remember now you saying that on the zoom call..sorry my head is all over the place.

Honey and me are the same..I can’t eat a lot at present. Poor thing.

Thanks for your good wishes and everyone who has been in touch. It means a lot. Today is a great day.  
Old 10-01-2020, 11:01 PM   #5094
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

No worries, Jayne, it is perfectly understandable that your thoughts are scattered.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:38 AM   #5095
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Well, good morning, I have missed five days of chat.  I don’t know where the time has gone.

Jayne, you are in my thoughts and prayers continually.

Catherine, my favorite stencils are Tim Holtz, Hero Arts (the 6x6 ones), Prima Finnebair, some Darkroom Door I am just now getting, and Crafters Companion (cell theory).

Ann, the blacker the marshmallow the more I like it.  

Shelly, I dearly love Good n Plenty candies and will make myself sick eating the entire box, lol.

A book I had ordered through a Seller on Amazon was recently lost in the mail and the company had to send me a replacement.  Now, an Amazon order for TH paints has been lost in the mail, the tracking says Shipped and then no more info.  That was an $85 order and upset me.  There were no more in stock.  So, two ordered disappeared into thin air in September.  And I’m still waiting to hear from Jayne when a package I sent her is delivered, but I understand international mail is difficult right now.

Jan, I’m keeping fingers crossed about the repair to your DIL’s retina that all goes well.

Gracie, sending great sale wishes for your craft fair!

I’m sorry to be MIA, lots of family issues going on between my two daughters and myself. I’ve been burying my head in the craft room and working on organization, moving items out of the room that I don’t use and putting them in storage in the basement.  I’ve rearranged all the stamps by subject and put them in binders.  A lot of things I ordered in late August finally came in one at a time at the end of September.  And I’ve watched SO many videos and made a list of things to try.

The last time I was at Hobby Lobby an old calendar holder rack was sitting in the middle of the store with a $10 price on it.  It went home with me.

I may try a junk journal today made from a kraft paper sack.

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
mcschmidty, muscrat, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:40 AM   #5096
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Hugs to you Jayne!!  

Horrible that someone took the items out of the envelope.  I think you all are right that they thought it was money!  But then put the stuff back!!  They even took the card I made for Sharon!  And then to send off an empty envelope! 

Catherine, hope Honey will be ok.  We are always worrying about our two dogs now that they are getting older.  Especially with winter coming, my sons have to hold them
up with a sling when they go outside.  

I have to go check out the link for the Oxide inks, I love them! Always the first ones I reach for when stamping!  

No granddaughters here today, son said it would not give them enough time with travel to get much done, so it will be all day Saturday I'll have them.  So now it is cleaning time to get ready for them, need to put things out of reach for their little fingers!
mcschmidty, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:41 AM   #5097
Proud Fan Club Member

Prayers for all!  ( Honey , included)

Good luck at the craft sale, Gracie.

I am taking my empty envelope and showing at PO, but don’t think anything will come of it.  I doubt they even care.  It showed up today in my email that I will be getting it, and it didn’t look folded like it had been.  So in between whenever they scan it for the email notification and my mailbox, it  must have happened.  Or maybe , it got creased/folded since there was no longer anything in it.

I am so far behind on chat and everything else, I will never catch up.  How does this happen?

Happy Weekend!
Old 10-02-2020, 06:42 AM   #5098
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kandie, that is so cool!!  Love it!! Beautiful craft room!
mcschmidty, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:45 AM   #5099
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, your room is fabulous!  Please come do mine!

Ann, you should rest up for tomorrow!  No way I could do what you are going to do.

You both posted same time I did!
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:53 AM   #5100
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Spoke to soon!  Have all three girls this afternoon.  DIL's son is having stomach pains and they need to rush him into the doctor!

mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:57 AM   #5101
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Friday.  Have fun with the girls, Ann.

Sometimes, if there are things in an envelope that are rigid, or bumpy (brads, buttons, etc.), mail can get mutilated in the machines.  I once received a card from another stamper that came in a plastic bag... the card and envelope were torn in half.  There was one brad in it, which was the obvious culprit.  Those sorting machines move at really high speed and curve around rollers, so they need to bend, so it's totally feasible for something to get caught and mutilated.  I could see where the contents could get trashed if they were all mutilated.  Just sayin'
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 10-02-2020, 09:14 AM   #5102
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh no, Ann, I hope DIL's son is OK. 

Kandie, your room looks wonderful! Love that new rack! Perfect.

Catherine, I sure hope Honey is doing OK.

Jayne, so glad you had a better day and hoping and praying that the vascular Dr. gets you in soon! So frustrating to wait. Hugs to DH too. He has a lot to deal with too. I'm sure he's so worried. HUGS to you both.

So great to hear news from Sis Vicki. So sad about GD's BF. Her mail situation is so awful. Too bad she can't get a lock box for mail. I sure hope her DH gets a transplant soon. I can't believe she's still struggling with her eyes. So sad. Hugs Sis.

Well, I really have to get busy packaging and pricing the rest of my cards. I set up tonight and the sale is tomorrow! Have a great day and weekend everyone!
Old 10-02-2020, 09:46 AM   #5103
Proud Fan Club Member

I haven't had detached retina, but was headed that way. I had a horseshoe tear and they did a laser procedure to"weld" around it to keep it from detaching. I've also had pvd in both eyes about six or seven months apart. That is Posterior Vitreous Detachment. You can Google for exact definition but it has to do with the Vitreous fluid sac detaching. Whenever I notice issues like floaters I make an appointment and each time it paid off because they could give me help sooner. I have floaters every day and see some flashes of light at night. I'm due for an eye scan photo and visual field on the 19th. Also, my pressures always run high because my corneas are thicker than most. 

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 09:49 AM   #5104
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, I LOVE that rack! It would be so helpful with my limited space! 80% of my craft stuff is in my living room. The other 20% is in DS's bedroom. 

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 10:59 AM   #5105
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all!
I'm so far behind on chat that I will never catch up.
Gracie, good luck on your sale tomorrow.
Jayne, hugs to you my friend.
Ann, enjoy your time with the girls. I hope it doesn't tire you out too much.
Kandie, your room looks great.
Sorry to hear about sis Vicki's gd and husband.
Tomorrow is world card making day. Anyone going to be creating? I'm going to start in on a crochet project now but will be in my craft room tomorrow.
Have a great day everyone!

My Gallery
Old 10-02-2020, 11:12 AM   #5106
Gallery Gazer

Just had an email from our son,DILs op went well and although they think she will have e impaired vision they are Hoping it will be better than they first thought, problem is she’s already had it done on the other eye and it’s not good!

So this morning I was making tea and the kettle wouldn’t switch on, eventually it did but later steve put it on and it wouldn’t switch on, so on our walk we called at the electrical store and bought a new one.
Did the shopping and got home and steve said he’d had to turn the temperature down as the fridge didn’t feel cOld, eventually we realised that it had stopped working,, so at four we had a quick walk and a coffee, back to the shop to buy a fridge freezer, so €570 later! So they say it comes in threes, steve cut his finger on the tape measure as it slid back in, of course taking blood thinners it wouldn’t stop bleeding, I couldn’t find a tissue but the young man serving us offered a sheet from a massive roll, we are hoping that’s the third one now.

We had strange weather this afternoon too, it was really windy and it looked like rain across the road but it was actually dust flying around, of course ten minutes later we had five minutes of rain, just enough to make a mess!
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:18 AM   #5107
Gallery Gazer

Kandie I love your craft room, it looks like a vintage craft shop, beautiful 
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:01 PM   #5108
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan, I'm glad you could get a new refrigerator. They are hard to get here. A shortage on freezers too! I think people are buying extras because they are stocking up. And home gardens produce food they freeze. 

Annette, our demo friend is doing something special at card class tomorrow for world card making day! Our monthly class is almost always on that day. 

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 3 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:15 PM   #5109
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy , do you girls wear masks at class?  I am asking because we have our first class since Covid started, next Thursday.  She will have us four at a table and tables in different rooms.  She didn’t say anything about masks.  I just wondered.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:22 PM   #5110
Proud Fan Club Member

We did the first time we were able to get together but we haven't since. myonly concern is this demo has had covered. I may wear mine just as a precaution because there's going to be five of us at the table seven of us in total. my demo is an extremely clean person. She's always scrubbing everything so I don't really have concerns but her husband still hasn't been feeling well. It's been at least three or four weeks since they tested positive

Daily Scripture Thread

Last edited by muscrat; 10-02-2020 at 02:30 PM..
Old 10-02-2020, 01:50 PM   #5111
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi everyone! I slept in a little this morning and then it was off to the DMV to renew my license and do the paperwork for it to be Real ID. DD1 went with me - yay! Thankfully, it wasn't too bad to get through the process. Now to see how hideous my photo is when my license arrives in a couple of weeks.

Kandie, I agree with you completely on Good 'n Plenty candy. Love it! As do both girls. But we only eat it when DH isn't around because, not only does he not like black licorice, he doesn't even like the smell of it!

I sure hope your TH order shows up!

What a cool find on the rack at HL too. Your craft room looks fabulous!

Honey seems to be much perkier right now. We don't have the results back yet, though. Hopefully that will be coming soon. She is feeling enough better that she is back to stealing dirty socks to play with. I take that as a good sign.

You are going to have your hands full, Ann! Have fun! I hope her son is OK.

Gracie, do you price your cards individually? I just did a flat rate for cards - which means that some were priced below what they should have been.

Annette, I was wondering too, what everyones' plans were for world card making day.

Kathy, speaking about eyes, I found out today that my right eye is pretty bad vision wise at the DMV when they did my eye test! I am definitely left eyed!

Jan, praying your DIL's recovery is even better than the doctors think will happen. Goodness on the trouble with your appliances. Hoping that is done too!

Really, Kathy? You think people are buying extra refrigerators and freezers? That seems crazy to me. Of course, I have no place to put another refrigerator or chest freezer so there's that! How fun to have card class on world card making day!

DD1 and I popped into Starbucks after the DMV (I love going there with her because I get her discount) and then she went to Ulta and I went to Michaels to pick up a couple of gelly roll pens.

Now that I'm home, I should eat and then get to grading...I don't want to grade and DD2 doesn't want to do school. We're a fine pair.

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 5 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:49 PM   #5112
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Here is a photo of Honey that DD1 took. Just had to share because she is so adorable. She was caught "stealing" a dirty sock.
Attached Thumbnails
img_2477.jpg  
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 7 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:05 PM   #5113
Proud Fan Club Member

Wanted to hit the like button on her photo.  Yes the little thief is adorable, Catherine.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:09 PM   #5114
Proud Fan Club Member

Awww. She's so cute!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 06:27 PM   #5115
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh a I could bring Honey here..she’s the type of dog I would have..small and those eyes. You could melt. So cute.

Kandie love your room and I agree with Jan, it looks vintage. Great find on the rack.  Sorry some parcels have been lost. Hope they turn up.  Mail is crazy right now.  I still haven’t received your parcel but did receive a card from you. I haven’t received a card from Jan yet and she mailed months ago..crazy. 

Jan, everyone is buying fridge freezers here and there was a shortage a few months ago. Not sure about now. Things always come in threes.  Glad it wasn’t worse for Steve. Happy painting.

Gracie, knock their socks off..go girl.

Yay I have my vascular appointment first thing Tuesday. It’s a long drive from here so we will have to be up early to miss the traffic and get there before 9am.  I’m not used to that lol.  My bloods and heart are good...more yays. I am feeling better and I have decided that from today I have to just get on with things. I’m over resting although if I get tired I will rest. This week has been medical appointments every day and DH is over it. I am but it is what it is. I am intending to craft all weekend as I am so far behind and I’m on a mission. I’ve watched so many videos that I now need to do and stop watching lol.  My creative mojo is coming back..another yay. 

Jan, glad your DILs op went ok.  Ann enjoy the little poppets.  Sharon be careful at the crop...I worry and if it were me and COVID was still around.....mmmmm.  Just keep your mask on, social distance and if someone coughs or sneezes run.  Keep safe. 

Happy craft weekend everyone. Hugs

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 4 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:46 PM   #5116
Gallery Gazer

Catherine Honey is so cute, what a beautiful face she has.

Jayne so pleased you have your appointment, good news your heart and bloods are good, just don’t overdo it ! 

I’ve got more painting to do but we can’t walk today as they are delivering the fridge freezer around 11 am, the kitchen is a mess as we had to empty the fridge as it was beginning to smell, luckily I have a small freezer in the kitchen that we use when they all come in the summer for ice and ice cream so we’ve put that one until he new one is cold enough.

Ive heard about people buying freezers during lockdown, I guess they wanted to stock up on meat etc, in England I always had an extra chest freezer in the garage as I would buy meat in bulk from the butcher, nowhere to keep one here though.

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:57 PM   #5117
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Hi ladies,
  Late night check in before bed : )

I have not stamped in a couple of days- plan to stamp tomorrow.  I will send you a message to see if you are around Annette : )

Ann- hoping your afternoon went well with the little ones and tomorrow as well.

Jan- so sorry about your DIL, tea kettle and refridge too.  My sister had a retina detach, she did very well, but had to lay on her stomach for like 2 weeks......  Not sure if your DIL has to do that.....  Hope her vision is OK after healing too.  
Hope Steve's cut finget is #3!
We have a freezer in our garage- and it is stocked!  Ray's brother raises 6 cows, and we purchase 1/4 of a cow when it goes to the butcher each year.  We used to get 1/2 when the kids were home.....  It is such good meat!  We do not eat as much beef as we used to... more fish and chicken these days!

Kathy and Sharon- enjoy the card classes- please be careful!

Jayne- glad you are having a better day and are seeing vascular soon.  I hope you are having less pain.  You are in my thoughts and prayers too!

Kandie- love your craft room and so love that rack as well! Great timing and great buy!    Sorry about your lost orders- and hope they show up soon.

Catherine- oh my goodness, Honey is adorable- those eyes!!!  How sweet!

Gracie- best of luck on your sale!

My order from Marco's paper with new Distress inks and Distress Oxides has arrived today, so hope to get those out and create tomorrow : ) 

Waving hello to all! 

Shelly
muscrat, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:14 AM   #5118
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I’m heading to my play room now and hope most of tomorrow. What else can a girl do lol. Hopefully I can keep going and do what I want to do.  

DH said to me go and treat yourself...I decided to drive myself to our local craft store.  I wandered their aisles looking for something and got a bargain TH stamp set half price. Came home exhausted but with some pastes and other stash I needed....mmm..let’s rephrase that...wanted lol.  He knows it’s my happy place.

Enjoy everyone.
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:02 PM   #5119
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Eleven hours with the 3 girls!  Five poop diapers, 3 meals, 2 snack time, several crying baby fits, how many times I heard that's my toy, dishes galore, where's the remote, baby stuffed it in the couch, several other diapers, why can't I have that, I want more, I got poopies, I had that first, etc...

I'm going to bed!! Hope everyone had a good day!  Grandchildren are fantastic, and they go home with the parents! LOL!

Night all!
mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, jan31 and 5 others like this post.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:09 PM   #5120
Proud Fan Club Member

Don’t know how you did it , Ann!  I know I couldn’t!  Sleep well, dear Sis!  You deserve a great night’s sleep!
mcschmidty, jan31, muscrat and 4 others like this post.