Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-22-2020, 01:28 PM   #3361
Proud Fan Club Member

Yay! It looks like things are getting back to normal on here again!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #3362
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Glad to see you Catherine! Sorry you've been suffering with the crud! I was getting worried! Yes, we leave tomorrow for Maui!

Kathy, glad your post op check up went well! Good news!

Ann, glad your order was refunded after the chocolate mess! Thank goodness it wasn't an oil. At least chocolate smells good! LOL

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:59 PM   #3363
Proud Fan Club Member

Still got the crud here too. Sorry Catherine that you got it.

Ann, that would just about do me in with the way I feel if I got that mess of chocolate. Sorry you are still feeling crummy as well. I think that is wise to stay home from the funeral.

Gracie, how wonderful to go to Maui! Enjoy!

Shirl
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:52 PM   #3364
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Whew, you all have been creating a lot of gorgeous cards for the alphabet challenge. I think I'm caught up on commenting on those cards. 

I am feeling better today than I was yesterday but still have the pressure in my head...not sure why. I'm not congested but the pressure is there like a sinus pressure.

Enough about that, let's talk about something fun! LOL
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:49 AM   #3365
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning everyone!!

It's snowing lightly here today!  Looks pretty on all the trees!

Hope to make a card today, yesterday I got side tracked by having to enter deaths into my genealogy program.  Then of course I look at one thing and it lead to another and by then my afternoon was gone!

Catherine and Shirl, glad you are feeling a bit better!  That crud sure hangs on for a long time! It's been one day short of a month for me!

mcschmidty, shirlb19, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:15 AM   #3366
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Good morning to all!

Snowing and very pretty here!  I am in the house until 2:30 ish- giving a neighbor a ride then at 4:30 going to give blood- the blood centers call me so much!

I started out the day with my regular bowl of oatmeal.... and instead of adding Cinnamon, I added Cumin.....  Oh my, I had a bite, actually smelled it but did not want to waste it, well, it ended up in the rubbish!!!  

I went through the cards posted, such beautiful work!  You are all an inspiration!

Ann, I also do Genealogy, and went to Ancestry yesterday (I manage my parents data and got a notification from something related to Dad), and I spent 2 hours looking at stuff.  It sure is much easier than it used to be to find data about people!

Catherine and Shirl- hope you are feeling better soon- both Hubby and I ended up with sinus infections from the crud.....  Ann, I hope you are on the mend as well!  

Off to wash more sheets- company coming tomorrow : )

Shelly
annsforte3, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:41 AM   #3367
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Ann, just got your card in today's mail. Thank you and thank you for the leaf diecuts!

I managed to clean the shower this morning. And it just about wears me out, but it is done, so that feels good.

Hi Shelly! and all,

Shirl
Old 01-23-2020, 12:23 PM   #3368
Proud Fan Club Member

I've been organizing all day. DH is bringing long john silvers food home for supper. Were getting some for mom and dad too. I started my exercises again. I guess I need to go find my exercise thread!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 01-23-2020, 06:40 PM   #3369
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi ladies and hope that Catherine, Shirl and Ann and anyone else who is sick are all on the mend.  This flu going around is shocking.

There’s some nasty bugs out there. This virus in China is scary and we have said that if it comes here, we are going to hide under rocks lol.

I’m posting an update on a couple of threads so apologise if some see it twice.

What a week so far and there’s been tears here this end. I received an urgent FaceTime from my sister to learn that my brother had been in hospital and had a clot in both lungs. What a shock. My brother is a 70 year old Peter Pan. He’s home now and supposed to be resting but knowing my brother he doesn’t sit still. He’s on meds to dissolve the clots but they have also found something in his gland. Unfortunately due to the poor medical system in the UK he can’t be scanned until early February.  Here they would scan the same day but definitely the next.  I’m sure they wouldn’t have sent him home if they thought it was something bad...that’s my thoughts.
I haven’t spoken with him yet as he’s very breathless but will try him this weekend.  

I can’t believe what is happening this year for a lot of people on this site.....I hope the year improves as it’s got off to a bad start so far.

Apart from this, I’ve been still in my room. All craft is now in and as much as I’m prepared to have in there...there’s no more containers to fill.  The poppets were supposed to come for a play day but DIL1 wants to keep them home today so they will come tomorrow for a few hours.  Fortunately it suits us better too.  I was invited to go up to theirs but I have some things that need doing instead of tomorrow, including a visit to our stationery store for some folders to store my travel emphera...I have a lot.

Next week we are away for the week visiting my MIL, then taking her to a funeral, and bringing her back here.  We will have 3 days of driving...5 hrs, 5 hrs, 3.5 hrs....I don’t relish the thought.  

Sharon, hope you are still healing well.

Happy long weekend everyone...It’s Australia Day here on Sunday....another day to us this year.  Hugs and keep well and safe

Oops. Got to fly..DIL1 is calling..I bet there’s been another change of plans lol

annsforte3, shirlb19, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:25 AM   #3370
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, everyone.  I finally caught up on conversation.

My bout of the crud lasted just short of two months, even with the antibiotics.  Related to that, the saline solution seems to be helping.  I haven’t smelled that smoke smell for two days.  Yay!  I can taste food again.

Those black bean brownies are almost gone.  DH bought me two more cans of beans so I can keep myself in treats.  If anyone wants my recipe, please let me know!

Busy day for us yesterday.  To the bank for DH to take care of his banking business, drop off checks to the eye doctor and surgery center for upcoming eye surgery (payment requested in advance, of course).  Then off to the next town for an estate sale.  I found a cute pink stuffed bunny (I love floppy-eared bunnies), a basket for my essential oils, and does anyone remember the boxes we used to be able to buy in stationery stores that had dividers for different card occasions?  I found a big box complete with dividers and a bunch of cards already in it, for $6!  I love stuff like that, lol, like a little kid in a candy store.

Oops, time for a second cup of coffee.  DH usually gets the second round, but he appears to have a dog sound asleep in his lap.  

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Last edited by Kemernow; 01-24-2020 at 04:44 AM..
annsforte3 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:43 AM   #3371
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine and Victoria, wishing you both get well prayers from all this sickness.  This virus is so bad.  I can’t remember an illness that has hung on like this one.

I’ve been trying to be more proactive in my health and finally start using that blasted treadmill DH bought me over two years ago.  I was walking while watching episodes of shows on Netflix but that got boring.  Now I’ve found some good dance music to get a good fast walk so I’ve been doing that this week.  My legs are sore but it feels good.  The Fitbit records the faster walking as “sustained exercise” and I get a star for it, lol.

Kathy, one thing about shopping for your jeans at the thrift shops - you know they aren’t going to shrink any more!

mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:46 AM   #3372
Proud Fan Club Member

Not much going on here.  It’s in the 30s and rain, changing over to snow tomorrow.  Normal weather for Indiana.

mcschmidty, annsforte3 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 06:48 AM   #3373
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm so curious as to why my neighbor sends mail nearly every day. The only reason I noticed was that is how I can tell if the mail lady went. If my neighbors flag is up in the morning and then it is down, I know she went! I have to use DH's binoculars to see the flag, because she's too far for my eyes to see. No, I don't spy on my neighbors, but it does save me walking down to the mailbox three or four times a day. I could use the exercise, but not on ice! The bottom of my driveway is a total sheet of thick ice.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 08:41 AM   #3374
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm sitting with Dad. Mom went uptown for a few things. I don't know how she gets anything done the way he is. He's talked about all kinds of things this morning and I have no clue what he's talking about. I just agree with him. He went into the bathroom now. He may take a nap soon. 

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:38 AM   #3375
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Afternoon!

Kathy, you are a good daughter!!  Bless you for all you do! 

Mail everyday, that is weird!  Wonder who she sends all that mail out to?  Funny but great way for you to know if the mailman came through!

Kandie, prayers for you for your upcoming surgery!  And thank you for the wonderful get well card!  Love that little bunny!  Sorry my spouse did not get in the mail for two days!

Catherine, hope you are feeling better!  It's hard going to an office with all the germs around!

I'm doing laundry and cleaned up the kitchen haven't made a card in a few days!  Behind again!!  Oh well!!

Hugs to Victoria!  Hope you are doing better today!
Ozpom, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:46 AM   #3376
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Ann. I can't help but think about the perfect body dad will have in heaven one day. He's lived with this (poor coordination, speech issues) since he was 44 but now with dementia setting in, he's so easily confused and distracted. Ive also noticed that his depth perception is off. He reaches for things off to the side. Could be his glaucoma. I can't imagine living the life he has led. Eat, sleep, eat sleep. I cry when I think about it. This is exactly why I've been on cholesterol meds for 20 years. His stroke was due to high cholesterol and my numbers were higher than his back then! There but for the grace of God, go I.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 10:51 AM   #3377
Proud Fan Club Member

If the neighbor was a cardmaker I would just guess she mails a lot of cards But she is outdoorsy  with lawn garden and animals to care for.  Her flag is still up so I guess mail lady has not gone yet

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 11:39 AM   #3378
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi everyone! I slept in this morning...got through the work week and, in a little while, I need to head out to pick up DD2 from school. She has her first behind the wheel driving lesson today with an instructor. We chose this driving school (a requirement here in CA) because they welcome parents to come along on the lesson. I'm not sending my daughter off in a car with a strange man that I don't know. Not happening! So I'll be the back seat.

I'm doing better but still experiencing the pressure in my head. So ready for that to go away!

Jayne, I'm so sorry to read about your brother, that is hard. Sending hugs.

Kandie, a sleeping dog on your lap is an excellent reason to not move! So cute.

Kathy, you are such a blessing to your parents. It is hard watching them decline. I wasn't able to be so close when my mom's health was declining. We lived about nine hours driving time away and the girls were little. Even so, we made the drive a lot, poor girls! But I did wish I could be there closer by and I'm glad you can do that for your parents.

Ann, my kitchen has been so neglected since I've been sick. You'd think someone would get in there and clean it up but the girls head to their rooms and DH is so tired when he gets home from work that it stays a mess. It would be horrid if we had visitors - another downside to the great room concept, in my opinion!

I'd better get ready to take DD2 to her driving lesson...maybe I'll have a little time to work on the kitchen too. I've been napping in the evenings after getting home from work so my energy is not restored yet.
annsforte3, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:55 AM   #3379
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Catherine, the kitchen can wait, better to rest with the cold you have!! 
Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:46 PM   #3380
Proud Fan Club Member

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 04:53 PM   #3381
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

That little one is too cute!!
mcschmidty, muscrat and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 07:39 PM   #3382
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi everyone, Catherine I hope that the pressure has eased.  Nothing worse.  Thank you for your kind words.  I appreciate it.  I agree with Ann, your kitchen can wait.  You must get well.

We had our first person infected with the Coronavirus quarantined yesterday in Melbourne.  EEK...it is scary.  I heard there's 5 cases in the States.  Hubby has said that if it spreads that we will be cancelling our trip in April as there's no vaccine yet.  Our Govt announced yesterday that labs are working around the clock to have one ready within 16 weeks.  

My heart was also sad to hear of the 3 American fire fighters who died whilst helping our country.  My heart goes out to their families...so very sad.  We are grateful for all the fire fighters from America and Canada who have come here to help and are risking their lives.

My brother is doing well.  I spent over an hour on the phone with him yesterday, something we haven't done for a long time.  He is on tablets to dissolve the clots and his breathing is now improved.  He still has to have a scan on the gland which apparently they found a shadow on but he tells me that he is feeling much better.  My heart is happier knowing that he is now ok.  It scares me when I hear of clots and especially with my mother passing with a pulmonary embolism.  I have suggested that he has the test for the clotting gene, which I found out I have years ago.  My sister tried to have the test but was told it was very expensive in the UK so they didn't do it.  I hope that the hospital can do it for him.  

The weather is warming up here....next week when we travel it is going to be 46 degrees in some areas...phew.  We are trying to decide whether to leave very early or go a different and longer route to escape the heat.  Travelling in that heat is not good and the roads get sticky as the tar melts....eek.  We have to travel 5 hours inland on Thursday for the funeral but hopefully the weather will be cooler by then.  It will be a week of sitting but I shall have to keep moving regularly.

Good news....so much sadness around so far this year.  We need some good news.  Mine is that my room is finally done...whoohoo.  Hubby helped me yesterday to rejig furniture and he's agreed that I need a smaller desk and new chair as the current one dominates the room. When we return from our trip next week we will head to IKEA and get those.  My sitting room still looks like a disaster area but that's today's job.  

Sis Vicki...come on out.  I hope that you are feeling better.  I need a crafty buddy in a couple of weeks LOL.  

To all of you who are still struggling with illness, please get well soon.  

Kathy, you are a blessing to your parents.  I feel for you watching your father suffer.

Time for me to sort that sitting room out...oh yep, and the poppets did turn up on our doorstep.  I received a text from DIL1 and it was our DGS and I was chatting with him asking if he was ok and I turned around and there they were at our door.  We had such a fun day....love them millions.

Enjoy your weekend ladies and happy creating.  I must check out what you have all been creating recently.

annsforte3, shirlb19 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:06 PM   #3383
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

If anyone is interested I’ve posted some photos of my room on S2S post #107. It makes me smile now lol.
muscrat, annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-25-2020, 06:03 AM   #3384
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, happy Saturday and the permafunk weather that is ours for the next seven days.  Gray skies and rain, makes me want to sit and sleep and throw my Fitbit in the trash so it will stop reminding me to get up every hour.

Seriously, though, I can be a serious couch potato when I’m reading, so the reminders to move are a good thing.

Here’s a funny.  I did the treadmill to some fast dance music last evening and then felt the stiffness in my legs afterwards, so I rubbed on a suggested essential oil muscle relaxer of jojoba oil and basil essential oil. It felt warm and wonderful.  Later on, I got hungry.  I kept wondering why I was thinking of pizza or spaghetti and meatballs.  Then DH got up and said he was hungry and going to make himself a sandwich.  It was that basil oil, lol.  It kept smelling like we were in an Italian restaurant!

mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-25-2020, 06:17 AM   #3385
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, you are indeed a precious daughter, to take such care of your father and mother and to treat your father with such love, patience and understanding.  God bless you.

Good morning, Jayne.  I am so glad to read your brother is doing better.  Travel prayers for your long drive for the funeral.  Be safe.

Catherine, wise words from my DH, “the kitchen work will still be there tomorrow”.  Ask those wonderful DDs of yours to help Mom out a bit and straighten up the kitchen so she’ll stop worrying about it and get some rest.

Not much going on here.  I have two pairs of new jeans to return to the store.  How can a person buy three pairs of jeans from the same maker at the same size and try them on, one pair is tight and the other two are too big!  

DH wants to replace one of the small windows in the basement today to see how much trouble it is.  If all goes well, he’ll proceed to replace the others one at a time.

mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Ozpom like this post.
Old 01-25-2020, 07:42 AM   #3386
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning all! I can't seem to feel caught up on anything lately. My creative juices aren't flowing and I keep jumping from one thing to another. I have our local art show in 4 weeks so I hope it turns around soon.

We have friends coming for a games afternoon and evening with a pizza supper in the middle. Looking forward to that. This morning I will finish cleaning my house and swapping beds.

I hope everyone is on the mend.

My Gallery
Old 01-25-2020, 10:21 AM   #3387
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm sitting in the middle of a mess! I finally am replacing the curtains in the living room. DH put up the new rods and I washed and dried the curtains because they were so wrinkled. They look much better, and I love the grommets because they are so easy to open and close! Just decided to sit down a minute before I try to finish up. 

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 01-25-2020, 10:37 AM   #3388
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Afternoon!

Gracie, so glad your brother is doing much better!  Sorry you have to drive so far for the funeral.  Take care!

Kandie, too funny with that oil!!  Your spouse is always doing something!  Wish my spouse was like that!!  He sits too much!

I've been working on genealogy!  Every once in a while I get the desire to start up again.  Sad that it was a family death that got me going again.

Have a great rest of your day everyone!
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-25-2020, 04:27 PM   #3389
Proud Fan Club Member

I have had a good day!  I even took a shower and washed my hair by myself, but needed help drying and dressing!  I still can’t dress myself.  Ugh! Now have to take a pain pill because I overdid it w/o my splints on. Bored now.  Watching videos, and wishing I could craft.  However, I can’t get lids off anything, or squeeze anything.  It is ridiculous!
No one on here.  WSU basketball on at 7.
Hope everyone is doing better.

Last edited by smadson; 01-25-2020 at 04:40 PM..
Old 01-25-2020, 05:06 PM   #3390
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh Sharon, so sorry to hear this!  It will get better, hang in there!! Hugs!!
mcschmidty, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-25-2020, 05:11 PM   #3391
Stazon Splitcoast

Good evening, everyone.  I already ate dinner, but have meatloaf in the oven.  I will have several meals with it. 

This morning DH used the snowblower on the driveway, but it was still snowing.  Late this afternoon, I went out and cleaned off my car and shoveled - it was all slush - heavy and wet, but fortunately not too deep.  I'm glad I shoveled, because by morning it would most likely have been a sheet of ice.

Sharon, might I ask, exactly how did you fall that you managed to break your wrists?
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-25-2020, 05:18 PM   #3392
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacyquilterView Post
Good evening, everyone.  I already ate dinner, but have meatloaf in the oven.  I will have several meals with it. 

This morning DH used the snowblower on the driveway, but it was still snowing.  Late this afternoon, I went out and cleaned off my car and shoveled - it was all slush - heavy and wet, but fortunately not too deep.  I'm glad I shoveled, because by morning it would most likely have been a sheet of ice.

Sharon, might I ask, exactly how did you fall that you managed to break your wrists?
I was wondering too! Tell us the story Sharon!  Mom broke her left wrist by climbing over a doggie gate that was on the stair. The other wrist, she stepped on a food tray that she used to feed her cats! The tray slid and down she went.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 01-25-2020, 06:43 PM   #3393
Proud Fan Club Member

I guess I thought I already told you.  Sorry.  The day after Christmas, DD & DGD & I went for a walk for third day in a row; same walk.  I guess the sidewalk was uneven, and we were talking 50 miles a miLes a minute, & I probably wasn’t watching where I was walking.  Narrow sidewalk, too.  DD was walking ahead in the street, and DGD was ahead of me on the sidewalk.  I tripped probably, and of course put my hands out to catch my fall.  All I remember was how quick and hard I fell! The pain was worst than having a baby!  I also had cuts on my face, and under my chin.  I had blood all over me and my clothes from my face and hands. They wanted to call an ambulance.  They couldn’t get me up and I of course couldn’t use my hands to push up.  I somehow got on my knees then I could get up with their help. They got on each side of me, and we were only five houses from home, but I was in so much pain, I thought we would never make it.  
I just wanted a pain pill and to go to bed, but DD said no!  She took us to ER.  First place was immediate care; that was an hour and half wait., so we went on to ER.  I don’t know if it was the blood or what, but they got me in right away, took X-rays, put on the temp casts, and slings, and finally gave me my pain pills!  The ER Dr. said I broke them good.  Bones broke in different direction than they usually.  I am thinking I fell on a slope, too., maybe that is why it was all so bad.  But thankfully, didn’t hit my head!  On the concrete that would have been dangerous!
This was all at DD’s in Georgia!  Two days later we flew home, and got in to see a surgeon on Tuesday, NY eve, had the surgeries on day after NY.
I think you know it from there.  Last week got the white heavy casts and now have those Velcro splints to wear except when bathing or airing once a day.

Oh, another thing I can’t do is turn door knobs! But, it has been only a month tomorrow. I go back to dr. In three weeks, Feb 19th.  Then talk about PT.
I think I will be afraid to walk like I did before, 3 miles, by myself!  Another thing to be thankful for is I wasn’t alone when I fell.
I didn’t know I hadn’t told you how it happened.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:09 PM   #3394
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Australia Day everyone...barbie here later. 
Old 01-25-2020, 08:23 PM   #3395
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow! What a story Sharon! I figured you'd fill us in when you felt up to it. If it had to happen, I'm glad DD was with you! 

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, AnnetteMac, smadson and 3 others like this post.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:25 PM   #3396
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post
Happy Australia Day everyone...barbie here later. 
Happy Australia Day, Jayne. Enjoy your barbie! 

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 01-25-2020, 09:39 PM   #3397
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh my Sharon, thank goodness you had family with you!  Wow, to you tolerating that pain for so long!  Makes me just want to cry reading what happened.

Happy Australia Day, Jayne!!  Send us some food!!
mcschmidty, smadson, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:43 PM   #3398
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Sharon.  That's quite an adventure, although I'm sure not the kind you'd like to have.  I figured you probably tripped on something.  It's so normal to use our hands to break a fall.  I'm so sorry you are still in so much pain.  Praying for you.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:19 AM   #3399
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning, everybody.  I hope you're all feeling fine and healthy today.
annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:31 AM   #3400
Proud Fan Club Member

DH just went up to moms to see where her leak is in the bathroom. Later we are taking a ride over to the lake just to see if its frozen over. I'm thinking not, with all the rain we had the past couple of days.  Its 36° out right now. Very overcast but no rain. 

Daily Scripture Thread