Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-06-2020, 10:19 PM   #3001
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, I think I've seen shrinky dink plastic in Walmarts out here. Hope you can find it. I played with it when I was a kid and had a lot of fun.

Melody, you have the most interesting bits of knowledge. I don't even know what might come in #6 plastic.

The driver's side window is covered with a $100 deductible. I have an appointment for this Wednesday afternoon where I take the car to them because the earliest appointment I could get where they come to me was sometime next week.

Gracie, I agree, parenting is definitely tough sometimes...and my girls have been easy on me as far as that goes. Praying for your daughter.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:25 AM   #3002
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by KemernowView Post
Jayne, I’m so glad you are in the West part of your country. Are you getting any of the smoke? We just watched a newscast of a video from a helicopter and the skies were pure red. All I can think of is you and our other ladies. I only know of Susie Australia. Does anyone know of who else on here is in Australia?

Sharon, so glad you were able to check in, and I am with the ladies in wondering how someone could get a cast too tight. My hands ache in sympathy. You continue to be in prayers.
Hi Kandie

No smoke from the East as we are thousands of miles away but when there was a bush fire about 20km north of us we had some smoke.

Susie Australia lives outside of Melbourne...she was ok last time I was in touch with her as the fires are more towards NSW end. Sue28 and also Helekins live near Sydney and Canberra respectively and they are getting the smoke. Fortunately they were also ok last time I spoke with them. Margs is up in Qld and I don't think she's near their fires. We are all spread around LOL. The support to the victims and firefighters and animals has been amazing including from overseas celebrities. I can't believe how many animals have been lost..so sad.

Ann, so sorry to hear that you are still unwell. Rest lots and get well.
Gracie, I was sad to read that your year is off to a rough start and hope all is ok with your daughter now.
Catherine, sorry to hear about your windscreen and glad you are able to get it fixed.

I didn't get back to my craft room today...the best laid plans of mice and men sometimes go awry LOL. Tomorrow...I'm in there LOL.

Happy Tuesday

Last edited by Ozpom; 01-07-2020 at 02:30 AM..
shirlb19, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:36 AM   #3003
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning.

Catherine, I missed all of Sunday due to a migraine that just wouldn’t go away. I was much better yesterday, just tired, and DH is back to normal. DSM’s meds have kicked in and she is also much better. We’re on a good streak!

Ann, this virus, flu, whatever it is, seems to re-infect over and over again, sometimes continually over a couple of months. Hang in there, friend. Wishing you wellness, soon, for both you and your DH.

Gracie, I think parenting is hard all the time, lol. My two DDs are trying to co-exist in one home and it is not working. One is not pulling her share of the load, so she is being asked to move out. She wants to leave anyway, doesn’t like all the rules, so it will be better for both once she is gone. I feel your pain.

Kathy, I used to use shrinky-dink all the time! It was fun stamping and coloring it and then shrinking it down to make charms and key rings!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
muscrat, shirlb19, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:41 AM   #3004
Proud Fan Club Member

Jayne, thank you so much for the update on the fires and our SCS sisters. I’m glad to hear about the celebrities who are donating, but I wish they would do it anonymously and quit trying to get audience approval. That’s just me, I guess.

cdimick, muscrat, shirlb19 and 2 others like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:23 AM   #3005
Proud Fan Club Member

Shirl, your card is going out in today’s mail!!!

shirlb19 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:51 AM   #3006
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! I am having internet issues this morning (or equipment that is failing) so just popping on quickly to say good morning.

Jayne, I saw a graphic with Australia overlaid over the United States which gave me a better understanding of how big Australia is. Praying for rain!

Kandie, glad to hear you are on a good streak and I agree with you about doing their donations anonymously!
Ozpom, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:21 AM   #3007
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdimickView Post
Good morning! I am having internet issues this morning (or equipment that is failing) so just popping on quickly to say good morning.

Jayne, I saw a graphic with Australia overlaid over the United States which gave me a better understanding of how big Australia is. Praying for rain!

Kandie, glad to hear you are on a good streak and I agree with you about doing their donations anonymously!

Ditto what Catherine said!
Yes, I keep reading about all the wonderful everyday people who are actually on the ground helping in Australia. Much more impressive to me than celebrities sending out their "tax deduction" donations. Just my opinion.

Thinking of all of you suffering with illness and poor Sharon! Prayers for all of you daily. Wish I could do more.

Things are better with my daughter, crossing my fingers and toes. LOL

I'm going to get in my craft room today! My goal. I have cards that need to be made and sent out.
Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:30 PM   #3008
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, I never tried shrinky Dink's so was happy to score a pack of ten sheets! Michaels has all kinds! It was $5.99 but I had 50% off coupon on my phone!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Old 01-07-2020, 12:33 PM   #3009
Proud Fan Club Member

Its snowing! We have nearly an inch already. They said 1-3.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 01-07-2020, 12:42 PM   #3010
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good evening!

I'm feeling much better, hope to be back to normal at the weekend.

Thinking a lot of all of you, suffering with illness, Ann, Kandie, and poor Sharon.

Thank you Jayne for the informations about the SCS Ladies in Australia. I saw a Video on the News this evening, from a helicopter, the skies were pure red.

Catherine great lightning. Sorry about the window.

Kathy your card is beautiful.

Time for bed, good night all.
shirlb19, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:51 PM   #3011
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Dagmar! Have been thinking of you. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Raining here, but I managed a walk in between the showering periods.

Kathy I got your beautiful card today. Love that design you did!

Off to the store and it is raining again, but I will be in the car at least.

Shirl
muscrat, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:58 PM   #3012
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy, leftover containers from some restaurants are #6 plastic. I was going to show you a photo, but I haven't figured out how to do those yet on this new computer.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 01-07-2020, 01:24 PM   #3013
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Afternoon everyone! Still the same here, head is ringing!

But...I must be the smartest person in our household! Why you ask? Because only I can figure out how to empty the bathroom garbage containers!!

Reminder: we start again tomorrow with the letter "X"!

Keyword: ABC12X16, ABC12, and your personal keyword

Sorry no card from me, I do not have the energy, getting dressed is enough work!

Hugs to all of you!
Old 01-07-2020, 03:34 PM   #3014
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, that's they it always is in a house full of men! LOL. I'm the only one who knows how to change the toilet paper roll!

Where has shrinky dink been all my life? LOL what fun! Almost as magical as embossing powder!

Daily Scripture Thread

lacyquilter, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:22 PM   #3015
Proud Fan Club Member

The shrinky dink stuff is for tomorrows tutorial. I see Dina posted her sample. Its so much fun watching them shrivel up and then open again!

Daily Scripture Thread

Kemernow likes this post.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:56 PM   #3016
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, we put new TP holders in both bathrooms. The one in the front, you lift up on the part that goes through the core, remove the old core, put on the new roll, and you're done. The one in our master bath is simply open ended. So both are super easy to change.

I have come and found no TP on the roll in the master bathroom (before we changed the holder) and, when I said something to DH, he said, "Well the next roll is right there!" In his mind, since it was right there, that was good enough!

Dagmar, so glad to read that you are feeling better!

I saw on the news that over 180 people have been arrested in Australia for starting these fires. That is terrible but it happens here in California too.

Glad you got your walk, Shirl!
Old 01-07-2020, 05:10 PM   #3017
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, I remember shrinky dinks from when my step son was little. He just turned 42 on the 2nd. So, while I say I remember, I am not really sure what we did. And now you are using them in cardmaking? Looking forward to seeing this.

Catherine, that is awful about the 180 fire starters. I had no idea. What bugs me too, is the looters. I am glad to see that celebs have sent big bucks and others are contributing as well. I am so sad about all the animals dying.

Also, Catherine- your lighting looked great!

Jayne, have been thinking of you. Thanks for all the details of other SCS-ers. Glad to hear you are okay.

Ann, it is always up to the women to keep everything running it seems! I hope you feel better soon.

Gracie, prayers for you and your daughter!

Melody-congrats on the new computer!

Dagmar-hope you enjoy a good sleep!

Shirl
Old 01-07-2020, 07:42 PM   #3018
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello everyone, I hadn't seen the number of people responsible for lighting fires but it does happen and usually are young kids. One here last year was a fire volunteer....I just don't get it. I hadn't heard that these ones were started deliberately but it wouldn't surprise me. Very sad and I hope they lock them up and throw the key away. I have no compassion for people who do this and don't realise the impact it has on people, animals and the environment. I'll get off my soap box now.

I'm glad celebrities are donating big time and I can see that it would bug some people. I'm looking at it from the point of view that I hear people say X, Y Z should donate with all their money, and if it wasn't reported in the media people would continue to judge them. This way we can all see who is donating and especially those who have the means to. One celebrity here has raised $30m...amazing.

My thoughts are that the Government should add a tax levy...maybe a set amount which people wouldn't miss through their tax and not huge. Imagine the revenue they would get from doing that. They introduced a similar one when we were working when the farmers were struggling and everyone complained but we never even noticed it. I think it equated to an additional $5/week.

Kandie I hope that you are feeling better today and also Ann. Take care everyone.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:07 PM   #3019
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Hello Kandie, Sharon, Catherine, Ann, Sis, Jayne, Shirl, Karen, Gracie, Kathy, Melody, Annette, Sally and Linda.

Sharon, Prayers for pain relief and quick healing. I know with my surgery, I had so much pain and it turned around and was such a huge relief!

Ann, so very sorry that you're still sick too! Sounds like you really got hit with a virus!

Vicki- so sorry your MIL passed, my condolences! Hope you are feeling better.

Jayne, so nice to hear you are safe, and so sorry to hear about all of the damage from the fires!

Catherine- so sorry about your window. I had a highway window break- a truck drove by and flicked up a rock and it broke my front wonshield- I was going 70 (probably faster).... so scary! The window people came to a gas station along the highway and fixed it.

Gracie- so sorry your year got off to a rough start. I hope it works out! Is she close to where you are in Arizona?

Kathy- I have a couple of different kinds of shrink plastic (still)....

I slept until 1 PM Monday..... today, I got up for drawing class, came home and made a card then slept all afternoon. Very stuffy, runny nose and tired. Hoping it dies not turn into what Ann is describing.

I have plans to work in my creative space and catch up, we'll see what tomorrow brings. Shirl, your card is late- need to make it yet. So sorry!

I am up watching Nightline as I wanted to hear about the missles Iran shot- they are saying no American casualties.

Shelly
shirlb19, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:26 AM   #3020
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, one and all. Interesting reading this morning.

Kathy, I knew you’d have a blast with the shrinky dink stuff! I made so many sweet little things, I think more to watch them cook than because I actually needed them for a project, lol.

Dagmar, I’m glad to hear you are feeling better. This virus has hit everyone everywhere.

Melody, I never knew #6 plastic could be used to stamp and shrink!

Ann, that illness really has hit you hard, I am so feeling your pain. Keep resting and drinking liquids. And about the toilet roll issue, it must be a defective gene in the male of the species. I have a decorative box sitting on the toilet tank with extra rolls in it, and my DH has finally learned it’s there.

What is a personal keyword for ABC12?

Catherine, our news has not reported anything on the people being arrested for starting the Australia fires. I am so glad someone is being brought to justice.

Jayne, you have a very good point on the anonymous gifters. All I can think of is they can report they’ve done the right thing but chose not to blatantly advertise it. Hmmm.

Shelly, we just watched the morning news and saw the US report about no casualties in the Iran bombing. Oddly, the Iranian government is reporting 80 American casualties. What else have they lied about, I wonder.

Ozpom and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:36 AM   #3021
Proud Fan Club Member

We are watching The People’s Court, and this case is about a landlord who let a tenant’s dog out. Now the song Who Let the Dogs Out is running through our heads, and DH is over here going woof, woof woof woof!

JRHolbrook likes this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:45 AM   #3022
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie the personal keyword for you would be ABC12Kemernow. It's not required, but it would help you search for every alpha challenge card you've made for this round if you add it to each card you did. Ann suggested it when I was trying to remember if I'd done it Card for a certain letter last round.
This is the world from my frontporch. I awoke to my phone notifying me ofslippery roads.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:55 AM   #3023
Proud Fan Club Member

I like this. I would add to the bottom, “and post everything!”
Attached Thumbnails
9ac19a9c-5be3-4a09-928d-4ed7a424a925.jpeg  

mcschmidty, muscrat, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:57 AM   #3024
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks, Kathy, about the keyword. I must have missed that a while back.

Nice snow!!! Please keep it there!

JRHolbrook likes this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:12 AM   #3025
Proud Fan Club Member

The doctors office just called to change my appt time on the 21st to 10. It seems she has a C-section delivery that morning. So I imagine I can count on being there u til noon at least!

Gotta get dressed. Mom called and wants to take dad to urgent care. It seems she just found a sore on his foot that looks a bit nasty and since he is borderline on the diabetes numbers we will have them look at it.

Daily Scripture Thread

shirlb19, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:43 AM   #3026
Proud Fan Club Member

Sitting in the waiting room. Dad didn't have to wait too long. We've never been to this center before. I didn't realize there were many other offices. It also contains the pain center and the bariatric and wound center.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 08:54 AM   #3027
Proud Fan Club Member

There is also family medicine office. Dad's internal medicine office is moving into this center at the other end of the building in another week or two.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 08:57 AM   #3028
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Yay, today is our appointment to get the driver's window fixed. DH kindly drove it down the hill, so a chilly drive to work for him as there is no window there now. It was so strange to me that it was driver's window that took the hit and shattered. Thankfully, it didn't shatter on the freeway though.

About the arson report for Australia, I got that information from a news site like CBS, ABC, or NBC, I can't remember which. Now, however, I'm seeing reports that those reports were false so I don't know what to believe!

Internet is still not functioning properly which is annoying as I want to stream NCIS! LOL

Oh no, Shelly, sorry to read that you aren't feeling well! Hope you beat it off more quickly than Ann has been able to do.

Kandie, with regard to the TP, your DH might be like mine, he figured if it was right there, available, that was good enough!

Woof, woof, woof, woof! Now it's in my head too!

That looks beautiful, Kathy! We have a chance of snow next week...we'll see what happens.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:15 AM   #3029
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning! Sending healing thoughts and prayers for all who are ill! My goodness, seems like so many lately. Now, Shelly too! Hugs!

Jayne, I sure hope the weather cools down and rain comes. Such devastation in Australia. Very sad. I hope you get your craft room organized soon. I miss your creations.

Catherine, glad you get a new car window today! Yay! Hoping your internet improves too!

Ann, hoping today is the day you kick that nasty illness to the curb!!!

Sharon, still thinking of you! Hugs!

Miss you Sis!

Kathy, pretty snow...from a distance!!! LOL I hope everything goes well with your dad.

Kandie, loved that quote from Andy Warhol! Speaking of which, I should get going and make today's card! I have Mahjong this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone!
muscrat, shirlb19, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:38 PM   #3030
Proud Fan Club Member

Still here.
Overdid yesterday, so in pain today.i w,l never catch up.
DH is tired of all this, too. Hope to get these casts off the 16th., than maybe just baraces.
Went to dr. on Momdsay and they loosened everything. Thumbs were irrated to almost open sores. But all better now.
Lots of food being brought in. They must think we are an army, not just two.LOL
So all going good. Miss you a all.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:42 PM   #3031
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Sharon, glad you got to pop in. Lovely to know you are getting food brought to you during this trying time.

Kathy, what a wonderful snowy site. You should make a card like it! We have a chance of flurries for tomorrow night.

Kandie, awesome quote!

Shelly, no worries about my card. It is birthday month, lol....Just sit and take it easy!

Catherine, I must have missed your window story, but glad it is getting fixed.

Gracie, have fun at mahjong!

Hi Ann, Melody, Dagmar, Victoria, Linda, Annette, Jayne and anyone I missed!

Shirl
annsforte3, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:59 PM   #3032
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

HI Shirl!

Good to hear from you Sharon. I'm sure this must be very trying on both of you! Glad people are taking care of the food! Glad they loosened your casts! I'm sure you are counting the days until they come off! Hugs
annsforte3, shirlb19 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:46 PM   #3033
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Glad you popped in Sharon. So happy they loosened your casts. I'm sure both you and your DH are tired of this. The 16th will be here soon...but not soon enough I'm sure. Praying you get to go with just braces after that. I'm also glad that friends are feeding you both. That is such a blessing.

Shirl, another vehicle threw a rock up on the freeway on my way home Monday. I heard it hit, loudly, and was concerned but didn't see any damage. Of course, I couldn't check too much because I was on the freeway. I got home, went in, and everything was fine. DH needed to go to a meeting that evening and he went out to take the car - coming back in the house to tell me the driver's door glass was shattered. Apparently it shattered when I closed the door. We had to wait until this afternoon (earliest possible appointment) to get it replaced. It took about an hour and I got to enjoy an episode of Property Brothers on HG-TV while I waited.

I'm sure you had fun at mahjong, Gracie.
annsforte3, shirlb19, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:16 PM   #3034
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, glad you got the window fixed and were able to watch an episode of Property Brothers. They are very entertaining and good looking too! LOL

I had an Art League/Art Beat Rhythm of the Rim meeting tonight. We are a group of artists (painters, potters, photographers, theatre, musicians, dancers, etc.) trying to get the town behind renting or leasing a building for a Cultural Arts Center. The current Senior Center has a large 2 story building that would be perfect. They are building a new Senior Center. I hate meetings, but would love to see this happen. We currently have art fairs, music, dance and theater at various churches, schools, etc. It'd be great to have one dedicated place for these activities.

Well, I'm going to go relax...busy day! Hoping everyone wakes up feeling great tomorrow!
muscrat, annsforte3, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:41 PM   #3035
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Thursday everyone. Hope everyone is well and/or improving.

As you can see I’m not sorting things lol...my back decided to stop working properly earlier so I’m lying down horizontal. I’ve popped a pill and done some stretches and I think I can try moving soon again. It can’t stop now...nooooo..lol.
Sharon, so happy to see you post and glad they loosened your casts. I can imagine how frustrating it is for you and your hubby. Keep healing. Miss you. Hugs.

Heard from Sis Vicki today and she sounded in top form and was at a rehearsal for her MILs funeral where her daughter and niece dance.

Catherine, I can’t believe what bad luck you are having with your car at present. Gosh you were fortunate that your hubby found it that evening. Hope that there’s no more.

I also checked out our news here on the fires and it seems 20 people have been arrested for deliberately lighting fires but not sure where and when. Most were juveniles. In total 183 have been questioned. I think that may be where the figure Catherine saw came from. We thought it was a lot as there’s not been 180 fires. A map is circulating on the net that shows most of Australia burning and its confusing people. The map was put together by a guy in Qld and depicts the number of fires that have been burning since 5th December to January in total. People are thinking they are all burning now at the same time..eeek. We had a fire start up yesterday about a 2 hr drive from here. It’s now been contained thank goodness. I can’t stop thinking about the animals now...they are saying so many may face extinction. It makes me so sad. Koalas and kangaroos are hugging people...it’s amazing the bond they are having. Usually the Roos we see hiss at us or hop away.

Gracie a cultural arts centre would be awesome. Good luck with your meetings and efforts.

Kandie, loved the Andy Warhol quote. Kathy, so much snow. Beautiful.
Gosh this situation with Iran is scary..hope it fizzles out.

Time for me to move..I hope. Hugs Everyone
annsforte3, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:14 PM   #3036
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Gracie, we used to have a young man at our church who looked like he could be another brother of the Property Brothers! I asked him if he was separated from them at birth!?

Jayne, we have had a run of issues with our vehicles, though most of it was with the van. I, too, am hoping that this is the end of it for a while at least.

Sorry your back is not cooperating with you, hope it is back to normal soon.

Wow, that is a relief that the graphic showing the fires isn't for fires that are all burning right now. It did look like everything was on fire! Still, praying for rain and the firefighters.
annsforte3, shirlb19, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:09 AM   #3037
Proud Fan Club Member

I’ve just twice lost a long post. I did respond to all latest posts, wished everyone better health, asked about everyone’s day, and complained about our car and the weather. Hopefully this short version covers everything I previously wrote in detail, lol.

mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:32 AM   #3038
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning, everyone. I have class this morning. I just needed to sit down for awhile before my ladies get here.

Kandie, is that another way of saying 'less is more'?

Wishing you all a wonderful day.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:47 AM   #3039
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good wet morning! It is Honey's least favorite weather this morning - at least I think she likes rains less than snow, it is hard to tell really.

Kandie, that is so frustrating to lose your post, especially a long one! Oh no, I hope your complaint about your car isn't a serious problem. Weather? Do you have snow or rain?

Have a fun class, Melody!
annsforte3, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:58 AM   #3040
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning!

Kandie, I guess I'll keep my post short, then, so frustrating to lose your post.

Catherine, crossing my fingers that your vehicles stay functioning! LOL

Jayne, sorry about your back. Hoping it's better now. So sad about the fires and poor animals. Especially, sad that many were started by people!

Hi Melody, enjoy your card class.
annsforte3, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.