Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-20-2019, 11:23 AM   #1921
Proud Fan Club Member

Somehow I just can't picture Catherine as a brat! But, my sisters say I was too!

What a day ive had. It started out so well. My first appt was in GYN, but no exam! Just discussion and some paperwork and out of there in 15 minutes! That's a record. Then to the hospital (attached to my gyn office so I just had to walk) They took me early too, EKG, blood draw and urine sample. But while there it dawned on me I had forgotten moms bank card and shopping list! So all the way back home and back down. After getting moms stuff, I went back in and got mine. At the checkout I couldn't find MY bank card! So I paid cash. Luckily I stopped at the ATM before I got there. I knew I got my card back at the ATM and it was in my purse. Just didn't want to hold up the line to look. It was in the wrong pocket inside my purse. I'm home now and trying to relax a bit. I tried to log in to SCS at the hospital but the cell service is horrible in there so I gave up.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 1 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 12:25 PM   #1922
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm working on today's tutorial

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Last edited by muscrat; 11-20-2019 at 12:42 PM..
mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Hawaiian like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 01:36 PM   #1923
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, that happens to me all the time, put card back in wrong place. I have to come and dump my purse. I was sure I would find my library card after paying for a new one, but haven’t yet. I also have been known to forget my coupons and list. I hate it when I get to Michaels with our my coupon. If it isn’t on sale, I don’t purchase it, since I don’t have a coupon.

YES, NO WAY YOU WERE A BRAT, CATHERINE OR KATHY. Sorry, I wasn’t yelling. But too lazy to retype; don’t know how it got all caps. I didn’t even know you could do that on the iPad.
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 1 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:16 PM   #1924
Proud Fan Club Member

I have a small change purse has three pockets I put charge cards and debit card in the zippered center pocket. Then I zip that change purse into a zippered pocket inside the purse. I think I was a bit frazzled with preop stuff.

Daily Scripture Thread

smadson and Hawaiian like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:23 PM   #1925
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I have done the same thing, forgotten which pocket I placed my card in! So now I always put it back in the same place, never walk away without doing it! Not that I don't care if someone has to wait those few seconds it takes me to zip it back in but it's peace of mind for me.

It's worth it so that the next time I'm at the store I do not have heart failure thinking my card is gone!!
smadson, muscrat, Hawaiian and 1 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:40 PM   #1926
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, I added DEC19VSNMINI keyword to my Falliday Fest cards that worked for Minis 1, 2 and 3. I uploaded them under Falliday Fest originally. Does that matter? Should I take Falliday Fest keyword out of the titles?
Hawaiian likes this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:57 PM   #1927
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Gracie, no let the FF keywords in the title for ease of viewing of the event. As long as the keyword is entered for VSN you are just fine, it will show up in both galleries! Your on your way for VSN now too!
Hawaiian and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:07 PM   #1928
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm like Ann, always put my card back in its place. The coupon... One of the great things about smart phones. If you get the coupon in email, you can get it on your phone, so you can bring it up in the store. Although, I usually have trouble with that and the cashier usually just pulls out the one they have to use, because I'm taking too long.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
smadson, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 2 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:10 PM   #1929
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by annsforte3View Post
I have done the same thing, forgotten which pocket I placed my card in! So now I always put it back in the same place, never walk away without doing it! Not that I don't care if someone has to wait those few seconds it takes me to zip it back in but it's peace of mind for me.

It's worth it so that the next time I'm at the store I do not have heart failure thinking my card is gone!!
At least I remembered that I got it back at the atm! One time I went to Walmart after the ATM and couldn't find my card. I wasn't buying anything, just took mom. But for a some reason it dawned on me that the last place I used it was the ATM. So I drove back over to the bank. Less than a mile from Walmart. I asked the girl at the window if I had left my card in the ATM. Sure enough, it was there. I had to sign a paper to get it back, but I'll hopefully never let that happen again. So I knew I had it before Walmart. Their was a truck behind me and I didn't want to hold him up, yes I'm like that! LOL so I pulled forward so he could get to the window and I counted my cash. I stuck it in the change purse but it was the wrong pocket. So it was safely zippered into that inside purse pocket, just had to be searched for.

Daily Scripture Thread

annsforte3, Hawaiian and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:29 PM   #1930
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacyquilterView Post
I'm like Ann, always put my card back in its place. The coupon... One of the great things about smart phones. If you get the coupon in email, you can get it on your phone, so you can bring it up in the store. Although, I usually have trouble with that and the cashier usually just pulls out the one they have to use, because I'm taking too long.
I do too. But I was a bit flustered today and wasn't paying attention when I put it back. So I thought it was going into its regular spot, but it wasn't.

Daily Scripture Thread

Hawaiian and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:30 PM   #1931
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh yes, Kathy, I understand that when there is so much on your mind that's when we get ourselves into trouble!
smadson, muscrat, Hawaiian and 1 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 04:12 PM   #1932
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yay, our power company relented and didn't turn off the power! I got the word mid-day that "because the weather was improving" they weren't going to shut our power off. Not that I noticed any change in the weather, but whatever, just thankful for power.

Sharon and Kathy, your comments made me laugh about how I couldn't be a brat when I was younger. I'm certain my brothers would beg to differ! I'm glad you think so though.

Kathy, I clicked through the newsletter looking for your tutorial entry this morning - which actually left me somewhat confused because I saw a lot of entries in that gallery that look like they are from last year.

Agreed, I try to always put my cards right back where they came from so I don't misplace them too. My current purse is fabulous for that. I also, like Kathy, try very hard to not delay people behind me.

Hmmm, what to fix for dinner. At least I don't have to worry about DH coming home and rushing to beat sundown. I was able to come straight home from work today so first, I stopped by his work and traded vehicles so he'll have the car with headlights. I didn't think of it yesterday and it was a good thing because he got home before I did yesterday.
smadson, annsforte3, Hawaiian and 2 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:02 PM   #1933
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

We had grilled salmon for dinner with rice and corn!
smadson, Hawaiian and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:41 PM   #1934
Proud Fan Club Member

We went out to our favorite Italian place, Angelos, locally owned. They brought lots of napkins, nice large white ones to our table. So they are now in our napkin holder on the table. . DH got two manacotti sleeves and salad, and brought one home for tomorrow night. Salad and garlic toast came with his. I ordered a small pizza. Italian sausage, so scrumptious. Big chunks of sausage . I ate two pieces, he ate one and we brought home three pieces for tomorrow night. So, I don’t have to cook to tomorrow night either.

I did finish FF and now all caught up with VSN, and the Alpha challenge. Now back to my two Christmas projects, one for gifts for me to give, and one, to put in our church baskets for the shut ins. Did I say already ? I am making little 3x3 yellow sticky note pad holders. 42 of them. So , I am still busy. Still have scrapbook challenges to do , too. But , now at a little slower pace.

Catherine, that was thoughtful that you went and traded cars with DH.

Good night. Not going to bed, but getting off here. DH is sleep on the couch, “watching” Nature on PBS, one of his favorites. It is about polar bears. What a life!
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Hawaiian and 1 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:45 PM   #1935
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdimickView Post
Yay, our power company relented and didn't turn off the power! I got the word mid-day that "because the weather was improving" they weren't going to shut our power off. Not that I noticed any change in the weather, but whatever, just thankful for power.

Sharon and Kathy, your comments made me laugh about how I couldn't be a brat when I was younger. I'm certain my brothers would beg to differ! I'm glad you think so though.

Kathy, I clicked through the newsletter looking for your tutorial entry this morning - which actually left me somewhat confused because I saw a lot of entries in that gallery that look like they are from last year.

Agreed, I try to always put my cards right back where they came from so I don't misplace them too. My current purse is fabulous for that. I also, like Kathy, try very hard to not delay people behind me.

Hmmm, what to fix for dinner. At least I don't have to worry about DH coming home and rushing to beat sundown. I was able to come straight home from work today so first, I stopped by his work and traded vehicles so he'll have the car with headlights. I didn't think of it yesterday and it was a good thing because he got home before I did yesterday.
Are you talking about the 6x6 treat bag? I didn't get it done until I got home today.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 05:51 PM   #1936
Proud Fan Club Member

I think I see your confusion. The category.....it isn't in a category by itself. They've put it in Box in a Bag category instead of just 6x6 treat holder.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 05:57 PM   #1937
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks for the great suggestion to add my Falliday Fest cards to the VSN MINI's. Now I have Falliday Fest all done and the 3 Mini's, too. Yay!

Sure glad you found your card Kathy. I hate when I misplace mine. Scary!

Yummy suppers Ann and Sharon. We had tamales.

Thank you for comments on my cards. My computer should be here tomorrow, then I'll have to hit the galleries!
muscrat, annsforte3, Hawaiian and 1 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:51 PM   #1938
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I made a skillet rice/bean/veggie mixture for burrito filling, chopped up some lettuce and avocado, and put it all in a tortilla. Actually, it was for everyone to build their own. DD2 just ate the skillet filling in a bowl!

Kathy, yes that is the one I meant. I'm used to the newsletter tutorial having its own gallery.

Sharon, yay for no cooking tonight and tomorrow night!

As for trading cars with DH, it helps with my peace of mind too as I want to keep him safe!

Yay for your computer arriving, Gracie!

I haven't done any of the VSN minis - or today's letter C yet. But, I fed my girls! DH isn't home yet but there is food for him when he gets here.
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 07:47 PM   #1939
Proud Fan Club Member

Tomorrow is mom's birthday. She will be 79. DH us bringing home long John silvers for her for supper. She lives their fish. I still need to make her card.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 08:58 PM   #1940
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, I am up again; I couldn’t sleep. Kathy, do you realize your mom is only five years older than me! two years older than my DH. She is young!
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 09:02 PM   #1941
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks, Kathy for letting me know about thr wrongkeywords. Very observant.
muscrat, annsforte3, Hawaiian and 1 others like this post.
Old 11-20-2019, 09:31 PM   #1942
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Long day, breakfast with friends, then went to a town about an hour away for lunch with my sister and cousin, then stopped in to see my Aunt at her facility. Home- not hungry....so hubby ate leftovers (yeah) and then we watched This is Us- season finale until January....... (The show that aired last night).....
Now it's bedtime! LOL
I put chicken in the crock pot today, so will whip up a Chicken Pot pie tomorrow, and will have chicken for taco's as well : )

Catherine- how long are you in danger of fired, aka electricity turned off? LOL, I cannot imagine you having attitude either!

Yeah for your new computer Gracie!

Kathy- so glad you found your card!!! I have neck troubles, so just carry a wallet.... no purse, so only have trouble if I get gas and put my card in my pocket instead of back in my wallet! Glad all of your testing is done too!

Sharon- that is lots of projects to complete! Bless you!

Waving hello to all!

Good Night, Seet Dreams!
Shelly
annsforte3, Hawaiian, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:54 AM   #1943
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy birthday to Kathy’s mum. Hope that she has a nice day.

We had snapper fish and veggies for dinner...tonight is chicken stir fry.

Hubby went to the Drs and has a chest infection and is on antibiotics. My stomach is still not happy but I’m ok. Ensuring I don’t catch hubby’s germs *wink*

Wow Sharon so many projects..you are a legend. Mwah....you always say such kind things...you make my heart happy. I’m not sure about the sunshine, I can be like a tornado some days lol

Gracie, have fun with your computer. I finally loaded my photos onto our iMac today.

Catherine, I’m glad the headlights have been shipped. I also cannot imagine you being a brat. Now I was a brat...so my sister tells me..often lol.

On piano lessons..I’m not sure hubby would approve me of bringing a piano into the house, plus we don’t have anywhere for one to go lol. My aunt bought an organ when she turned 75 and learnt. I thought that was so cool. Our DGD wants drums and I was tempted to get her some for xmas but not sure the kids will approve. I love violins too....oh if only I had more time. Music is wonderful. When we go on cruises and listen to some of the artists playing, I always end up buying their CD. Today I was listening to the violinist and I could picture him and the dancers on stage.

This was to be a quick hello...waving to you all...better go...I promised hubby I’d watch a show before dinner. Enjoy

Last edited by Ozpom; 11-21-2019 at 01:07 AM..
Old 11-21-2019, 09:09 AM   #1944
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It is lovely outside but cool. Last night DH built a fire to take the edge off the chill inside.

You ladies make me smile...and would make my brothers guffaw, I'm sure. DD2 tried to give it better spin saying I wasn't a brat, I was stubborn about not playing a piece I didn't like.

Kathy, happy birthday to your mom! I hope she is enjoying a wonderful day. I think it is wonderful that her daughters live close by. DD1 wants to have a "compound" where we all live, I'm in favor!

Shelly, pot pie, yum! I love pot pie, though I make it vegetarian. As for the question about fire and turning off electricity, I have no idea. I don't really believe shutting the power off is about fire danger, I think the electric company is trying to flex and get the state government to do something they want. Of course, that is just my opinion.

Jayne, I'm glad your DH went to the doctor so he can get over this infection! Though I probably wouldn't go for ages...I'll get well on my own! I'm more like a guy in the visiting the doctor department. And yes, I agree with Sharon, you are definitely sunshine! You could bring a keyboard into the house...wow, it is strange to type that as I am a piano purist. A keyboard just doesn't cut it for me!

I need to go get ready for work. Chat with you later!
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Hawaiian and 2 others like this post.
Old 11-21-2019, 09:23 AM   #1945
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all!

Laughing as I read past chat...Catherine's a brat, Jayne is sunshine and Sharon's a legend! I think everyone on this chat is pretty special!!! What an amazing group of ladies.

Still waiting on my computer...my patience is about gone! I was called to fill in for someone at Mahjong today, so that will keep my mind off waiting for delivery of my imaginary laptop. Lol

I double checked the Falliday Fest galleries and found I had made 2 mistakes in keywords because I don't know how to copy and paste on my tablet. Lucky I checked! Fixed both of them and now they show up in the galleries. Did I tell you that I hate typing on this tablet...LOL Where is my dang laptop...probably in China! LOL
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:38 AM   #1946
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Afternoon!

Spent the morning cleaning our bedroom!! Vacuumed and dusted and put away stuff that seems to get left out by spouse!!

Cancelled our chiro appointment, son is sick so I'm going with him to the doctor this afternoon! He's has thick stuff draining from his nose and coughing all the time, this is going on for 2 months now!

Son got Disney streaming added to his Hulu account for only a $1 more! Now I need to make sure I'm not watching Disney all day and getting things done! Regular tv I can pass up but I love Disney movies!
mcschmidty, smadson, Hawaiian and 2 others like this post.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:34 PM   #1947
Proud Fan Club Member

Hope son can get something to help. Sounds terrible, Ann.

Our DD and family got all Disney & co movies on the the internet for $3.00 a month, includes, all star wars, old and new Disney. They don’t have any tv service and don’t watch tv, but usually rent something on Friday nites for family night, so they were pretty excited about this, cheaper than renting 4 x a month.

I hope you can take time to enjoy. Our son in law was pretty excited that they were going to see the Herbie movies. LOL
Old 11-21-2019, 12:56 PM   #1948
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh Sharon, I love the Herbie movies!!
smadson, Hawaiian and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 11-21-2019, 06:01 PM   #1949
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh, the Herbie movies are such fun! My girls love them too. Another classic Disney movie they enjoy is That Darn Cat!

Ann, I hope your son gets something to help him. It sounds like an infection...for two months? Poor guy.
Old 11-21-2019, 08:25 PM   #1950
Gabfest Goddess

Aloha everyone!! Prayers and kisses goes out to everyone one of you amazing loving Sistahs and your Ohana!!
I got fun news !! Des and I met another SCS Sistah and her mom this morning !! She was visiting her mom coming in from the big island of Hawaii. Her names Pam . Watchout Sistahs you all on my bucket list to meet!! lol
smadson, cdimick, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 11-21-2019, 08:29 PM   #1951
Gabfest Goddess

Sis Ann prayers for Richard hope he kick this to the curb!!
Sis Kathy give mommy a Big Muahuugsssss from me wishing her a Hauoli Lahanau!!
Love ,,Kisses,, Hugs,, and prayers to All!!
muscrat, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 1 others like this post.
Old 11-21-2019, 09:07 PM   #1952
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Vickster, it would be FABULOUS to visit with you in person! How fun that you got to meet Pam and her mom.
annsforte3, shirlb19, Hawaiian and 2 others like this post.
Old 11-21-2019, 10:29 PM   #1953
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Happy Thursday!

I dropped by my neighbors again as it is Thursday, meaning 2 babies for 10 hours.... goodness, the little one does not feel the greatest and the 3 year old is sweet, but is a challenge! He has no attention span, so cannot do puzzles or coloring, but loves to sing... he was pinching me and pulling my hair...and bit me! My neighbor is too nice. I was holding the baby and he came and pulled his hair...so I made him sit in time out- goodness! He came and hugged me when it was time to leave though.

I got a message at 5:30 about meeting my younger sister for dinner- I forgot about it, so had to run out and we had a fabulous dinner and had so much fun! I saw my older sis and my cousin for lunch yesterday! I will not see any of my siblings for Thanksgiving, so it was fun : )

Vicki- we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, and I am sure it is different now. I would LOVE to come meet you oneday!!! I love meeting stamping friends IRL!!!

Is anyone going to the stamp fest in Minnesota next summer???

Ann- hope your son recovers quickly! Sorry you missed chiro- is your back still bothering you?

Jayne- hope your hubby feels better on antibiotics! And, hope your stomach is back to normal. Was your cruise fabulous???

Catherine- hope the power stays on for you! I like the idea of a family compound- nice when you have grandkids : ) My kids are all over the place!

Waving hello to all!

Shelly

Last edited by mcschmidty; 11-22-2019 at 06:07 PM..
annsforte3 and Hawaiian like this post.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:49 AM   #1954
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning all!

I played Mahjong from 1 to 6 pm yesterday! The ladies were still playing when I left! Lol Then I worked on putting cards in clear jackets and pricing for another sale a week from Saturday. I'm making more of those snow globe jars for the sale, too.

Ann, I hope your son is OK and the Dr. was able to prescribe him some meds. That's a long time to be ill.

Shelly, that little boy sounds like he needs a lot of time outs. What a challenge. Glad you got to spend time with your sisters and cousins. I may go to Minnesota Stamp Fest next summer, too far off to plan yet.

Sis so happy you got to meet Pam and her mother! You are one lucky and blessed lady!

I'm tracking my laptop finally. It doesn't get here until Monday. It's coming FedEx so I'm surprised at how long it's taking.
mcschmidty, annsforte3 and Hawaiian like this post.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:52 AM   #1955
Proud Fan Club Member

I was hoping to see the meteor showers last night, but rain came in and the sky clouded over. So no luck. I didn't get to star gaze this summer much. It seemed that the sky got cloudy at night. It still felt good to stand out on the porch and listen to summer night sounds.

Anyone want a skunk? He's my newest porch visitor! And I can't go out to chase him, like I did the possum because I don't want to scare him into spraying!

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, Hawaiian and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:53 AM   #1956
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning! I was rushing around this morning addressing cards, to get them in the mail . One is going to be late. Why do things sneak up on me. I also had to hunt for a project that I took with me to retreat, but couldn’t complete because the ink pad that I took with me was dry and I hadn’t taken the refill. I did find it!

Can it be Friday already? Hope Ann, you and your son are doing better today. Watching any Disney, yet?

Kathy, is everything set up now for the surgery? I asked somewhere, how long will you be in the hospital?

Catherine, glad they didn’t turn out you lights. Are they still fighting fires? They haven’t had any on the news recently.

Shelly, you must be young like Ann to be babysitting. I know I couldn’t handle a baby. I was in the nursery at our church from age fifty something to sixty something, and my back was always killing me. And besides that the ones you had ,sounded mean! LOL

I have to get projects done today and stay off of here! :
Have a great day!
Old 11-22-2019, 07:59 AM   #1957
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning Kathy and Sharon. We posted at the same time. Sharon, I hear you about things sneaking up on you...time goes so fast! I have to get my projects and laundry done today.

Kathy, I hope your mom had a great birthday.it has been raining here for the last 2 days so I didn't get to see meteor showers either. We really needed rain though. Sunny today. You can keep your skunk! LOL
muscrat, annsforte3 and Hawaiian like this post.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:00 AM   #1958
Proud Fan Club Member

Just heard that Victorias Secret will NOT be airing their annual fashion show on TV. Oh what a shame! LOL. Guess ratings have been down. I've never watched it, but wondered how long it would last. I'm also curious as to who thinks up those reality shows, like life after lockup! What kind of message are they sending when they show a woman saying that the guy robbing a bank was a turn on?

Daily Scripture Thread

annsforte3 and Hawaiian like this post.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:06 AM   #1959
Proud Fan Club Member

Sharon, its one day surgery. I will come home with a catheter that I remove the next day. I remember that from last time (2004).

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 08:16 AM   #1960
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Catherine, so glad your power stayed on! Hope it is better out there!

Shelly, my nephew was a bitter and once when I was watching him he tried to bite me! I stopped him looked him right in the eyes and said Aunt Ann bites back! He looked at me and just backed off!! LOL! Didn't think he ever got that reaction from anyone. He's 21 today and of course doesn't remember what a real little terror he was at times.

Kathy, a skunk! Yuck, several years ago we had one that would come around! Thank goodness none in the past years! A fox all beat up was on the patio one morning! He looked scary! Pigs running all over and digging holes in the yard, a horse running around and of course cows. All from farms in the area! I think the big group of pigs was the worst, was afraid they would go after our collie at the time, she was so protective of me.

Victoria, that would be so exciting to visit all the Alphas, when is someone going to win the lottery so we could all meet!

Hoping Kandie is doing ok!

Shirl, get those projects done!! LOL!

Son has a sinus infection so he is on medication and an inhaler! He fell asleep on the couch last night very early!

Yes, we missed our chiro but didn't want to spread germs to others during this busy time of the year!

Have a great day everyone!
smadson and Hawaiian like this post.