Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-21-2019, 04:26 AM   #1161
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Day all,

Gracie, sorry to hear that you slipped and hope that you aren’t in too much pain.
The painting looks fantastic, Gracie.

Ann, enjoy Your DGS’s piano recital..so special.

Kandie, good that you and your hubby are resting.

Catherine, sounds like you had a fun family day.

Shirl sounds you had a yummy dinner, yesterday.

Some Information about Sauerkraut, if you simmer it gently and not to long, it has even more Vitamin C.

Sauerkraut is rich in lactic acid, vitamin A, B, C and minerals and with cabbage vegetables an important domestic supplier of vitamin C in winter. Sauerkraut has a relatively low physiological calorific value of about 80 kJ/100 g (19 kcal/100 g), is practically fatless, contains 3 to 4% carbohydrates and 1 to 2% proteins.

Potato puree with bratwurst and sauerkraut, we like it.

mcschmidty, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 3 others like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 05:27 AM   #1162
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, Dagmar. It looks good, but too earl in the morning! LOL

I am sleeping better! Turned out lights a little after 10, last night. I woke up at 12:30 for trip to potty. Than slept till five straight through! That hasn’t happened since all this hip/ shoulder pain began! I couldn’t go back to sleep, but very happy about this. No pain in shoulder or hip. Sometimes discomfort, but I can live with that. I don’t know how long this lasts after the injection, but hope it is permanent. That was my third injection, about a month ago. I was waking up every hour to hour and half.

So tried to work on my story. I am kind of wishing this class was over; but just two more class times. Two hours each time. Lots of people my age and older. Did I tell you that before? The class is for “Seniors”.

Catherine, it sounds like a wonderful day of family time! Glad you could do it, as now, days like that will be fewer, but I hope not!

Kathy , how are you doing? Better I hope. Kandie are you and DH rested up?

Well, DH just got up. This is got to be a record, I was up 2 hours before him! LOL

Now, I can turn on my electric tea pot! It is so loud I hated to turn it on before he was awake!

Happy Monday , everyone!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
annsforte3, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:01 AM   #1163
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine sounds as though you had a fun day out and shopping.
Sharon glad that you managed to sleep well and without pain.

I finished my wardrobe..whoohoo. Finally. I think the charity shop is happy with me. I have taken so many bags and have a bag of shoes to take tomorrow. I still have a lot of clothes and shoes but I now can see what I have and will wear them. I will definitely not be shopping for clothes, shoes or scarves for a very long time lol. Hubby said if he sees me in a clothes or shoe shop he will drag me out. He was so good...he watched me bring out all my shoe boxes and when there were sometimes 2 pairs in one box he just shook his head. I threw out ones that I’d worn lots. Boots still to do but they are kept in a separate cupboard lol.

I feel so much lighter and will now throw out things instead of holding on to them. I must be the smartest housewife on our block lol...I’m wearing things in the house I used to go out in and it’s so nice not to have trackies on..lol.

We plan to finish spring cleaning the bedroom tomorrow and then will move onto the next room. Gosh I can’t remember being this productive for a long time lol.

Have a great day everyone.
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:09 AM   #1164
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Monday, because all Mondays should be happy.

I like sauerkraut. Mom would open a can, and we'd snitch right from the can. I like rachel sandwiches (same as a reuben, except substitute turkey for the corned beef).

Yesterday DH & I went to a new to us Mexican restaurant. Very small. I think they do a lot of take out. Food was good and very fast. I think we were back home in just over an hour.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 10-21-2019, 06:30 AM   #1165
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

I just lost my entire long post!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
mcschmidty and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:43 AM   #1166
Proud Fan Club Member

Okay, I’m going to see if I can remember what I typed.

Gracie, how are your ribs feeling today! And I LOVE the sawmill mural idea!

Ann, a six-year-old in a piano recital, that is so wonderful!

Catherine, I am so glad to hear about your family time together. Those are so rare nowadays. Wonderful memories!

Shirl, sounds like a terrific meal!

Dagmar, according to my dna testing, Germany is in my heritage, and I really do like sauerkraut. Two sandwiches I always enjoyed, a Reuben and the sausage sandwich with mustard and sauerkraut that was always available at the local root beer stands. Popular wedding reception meals around here always include fried chicken, sausage, mashed potatoes and sauerkraut, oh yes, and seasoned green beans. Lots of Polish, German and Belgian neighborhoods in this little town.

Sharon, good morning and I’m glad you got a decent night’s sleep for a change.

Jayne, I found a checklist on Pinterest for clearing unused clothing from closets, and when I was done I had many bags of clothes and shoes to donate and a much smaller and more efficient wardrobe. I wear decent jeans and nice t-shirts sweaters in the house, but any outing, I do mean ANY outing, calls for full makeup and a coordinated outfit complete with jewelry! I do love to dress up!!! At home every day, though, I’m lucky if I even draw on eyebrows, lol.

Good morning, everyone!

Last edited by Kemernow; 10-22-2019 at 05:53 AM..
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:47 AM   #1167
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh yes, I totally failed on the theme song test, 14 right and 14 wrong. If the songs had words, I could sing along and remember the name, but just music as in for Soap or Maude, except I did remember MASH, I totally missed.

annsforte3 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 07:00 AM   #1168
Proud Fan Club Member

Have I said I hate change? LOL. We stopped at Verizon yesterday but they only had one phone we wanted and we need two. So the young salesman supposedly sent a link to my phone and I was to click on that link. I thought it was to get the phones cheaper a month, but the link never came in so my son came over and ordered them from his phone without clicking on a link. And they still show up cheaper so all I can figure is the link maybe would have given the salesman credit for the upgrades! His tough luck for treating us like we knew what we were doing! Oh...and the link came to my phone about half an hour ago! So, we should have the phones in two days. Then the fun part of setting them up. Son has promised to come by to help with that too.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
smadson, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 07:01 AM   #1169
Proud Fan Club Member

Forgot to mention that our current phones are 8 years old!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:19 AM   #1170
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Spouse and I are off to a medicare seminar this afternoon! So no crafting!

It always seems when I have something planned that it storms/snows! There are 40+ mile an hour winds today and will be 100 percent raining when we go out to drive to the place! It just figures!

Gracie, that is a very gorgeous mural! You are so talented!

Catherine, so glad your daughter had a great birthday!

Dagmar, I like sauerkraut too! I do love Reuben sandwiches!!

Kandie, sorry you guys are hurting, but wow you have gotten a lot done!

Off to see what I can get done before we leave for the seminar!

Anyone got any good tips on medicare coverage? Or questions you would like me to ask at this thing?
mcschmidty, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 12:10 PM   #1171
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi everyone! I am taking the day off and being lazy. So wonderful to do. The church secretary is back to work today so I am able to do it. So happy that DD2 comes home today, she is too. She is more than ready to be home though she has enjoyed using their treadmill for her exercise requirement for school.

I'm glad to hear several of you appreciate sauerkraut. My DH and DD1 certainly do. And my cousin is certain that if I had her homemade sauerkraut, that I would like it. I haven' heard of a rachel sandwich before, Melody.

Yay, Sharon, for your sleep! That is wonderful!

Jayne, I had to google what trackies were (I thought I knew but wanted to confirm). DD1 loves to dress up but, when she gets home, she dressed REALLY down and takes off her makeup right away. It is funny to hear you talk about spring cleaning when we are headed into winter.

Kandie, I hope you and DH are feeling better today. I think DD1 is your kindred spirit with regard to dressing up. She and her sister are such opposites!

Funny thing, when we were at the restaurant yesterday, we were having such a good time and laughing and enjoying ourselves. In the midst of it, I would think what a wonderful family time we were having and was thankful for it. I agree, Sharon, that these times will come less and less due to the girls leaving for college and the rest of their lives.

Kandie, DD1 and I did several of those TV theme song challenges - 70s, 80s, 90s, 60s - and we decided that after the 70s, theme songs started to sound all alike. 60s and 70s had better themes.

Kathy, I'm not sure how old my phone is. It is an iPhone 5c (I think). I keep thinking things are going to quit working on it but, so far, it is good. I had a flip phone before this one and liked it just fine. I didn't get this one until my flip phone quit working and I was forced to get another.

Ann, good luck at the medicare seminar. Apparently it is a very confusing process. At least that is the impression I got from a church friend who just recently retired.
Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 12:34 PM   #1172
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Night.
Kemernow likes this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 05:27 PM   #1173
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good night, Dagmar!

Oh great, just got a text from PG&E...looks like they might be turning the power off again on Wednesday...here we go again...maybe.
Old 10-21-2019, 05:40 PM   #1174
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, keep bags of ice in the freezer and don't stock up too far in advance. You can Always move some ice over to the fridge when the power goes out. Also, open the fridge door as little as possible.

Daily Scripture Thread

Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 05:57 PM   #1175
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, this is such a bummer, Catherine, I cannot even imagine.

All this talk of sauerkraut, makes me want to go get a reuben somewhere, with or without the sauerkraut, lol. I like the idea of Melody's turkey reuben! I have never heard of a Rachel sandwich either. Now I want one!

Catherine what stamp magazine did you get?

I dress down when I am home. I do not want to get ink or food on anything nice that I have. Has happened one too many times. I take my rings off and watch etc. off too. Unemcumbered all the way, lol......

Dagmar, that is the yummiest looking food!

Ann, did you see my question about AJ Otto in Federal Way, Wash.? Post #1151

Heating up stew in a saucepan for dinner that I had cooked in the crockpot the other day. Onions, carrots, sweet potatoes and a little beef. It was quite good. I cooked it on high for 4 hours, in the crockpot and I think this is the solution to my complaint about cooking on low for longer and food getting tasteless and dried out.

Shirl
annsforte3, Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:13 PM   #1176
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I guess we should purchase ice tomorrow to get ready. We do have a freezer in the garage (that I haven't gone through since the first power outage, I told DH I saved it for him since he was in Hawaii for most of the outage), I should put some blocks of ice in it.

Shirl, I got a magazine at Barnes & Noble called Creative Stamping issue 74. It had a large sheet of stamps, no die cuts. There was another one, Papercraft Essentials issue 177, that I wanted to get too. I only know which one because it is advertised inside the one I did get! It had a neat embossing folder and a leaf die that I would love to have.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:28 PM   #1177
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, sure hope the power shut down is brief! What a constant worry! I love stamp magazines, but I can never get rid of them! I have a bookshelf full!

That meal looked great Dagmar! I love sauerkraut.

Sharon so glad you're sleeping better. I hope your shoulder continues to improve. Good luck on your story, too!

Kandie, hope you and DH had a good day! I can't wait to see more pictures! My ribs are still sore but I know it's going to take awhile to heal, I've been taking Aleve. Just have to be more careful! I'm loving painting on the sawmill mural. The ladies I work with are fun, too. I'll post another pic tomorrow. Lots of people have stopped and told us how much they appreciate what we're doing and people driving by in cars will honk their horns. I'm sure it's because of our beauty!!! LOL

Ann, I hope you learned a lot today! Medicare is so overwhelming nowadays! We had to meet with our insurance agent several times to determine what coverage would be best for us!

Jayne, how nice to have gotten your whole wardrobe organized! I love organizing and purging!

Hi Kathy, I hope your new phones aren't to hard to get used to! So many "bells and whistles" on phones now-a-days!

Hi Melody, Shirl, Sis Vicki and anyone else around!
Old 10-21-2019, 08:35 PM   #1178
Proud Fan Club Member

Time for bed. Safelight is coming tomorrow to fix DS's windshield. He got a crack somehow. Thank the Lord for comprehensive insurance with no deductibles! They said they'd be here between 8-noon. He gets his car inspected on Wednesday so I'm glad they could do it so fast. We just called the insurance company this morning! He said he saw a fart squirrel on the way home tonight! I asked what that was....it was a skunk! I should've known!

Daily Scripture Thread

annsforte3, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:48 PM   #1179
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, that is too funny...I've never heard a skunk called a "fart squirrel." ROFLOL
Old 10-21-2019, 09:07 PM   #1180
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Too funny, Kathy! At first I thought it was a typo!

Safelight is really good, we've had them come out and fix our windshield. I call them right away if we get a chip or something. Unfortunately, we got a chip where I didn't see it and now we have a "moustache" across the top of the windshield on my car. It is out of the line of sight so we'll live with it for a while. It doesn't seem that long ago that I replaced the windshield.

Gracie, I look forward to the new photos of the sawmill mural.
annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 10-21-2019, 09:34 PM   #1181
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

We are back! We drove through a little snow on the way to the airport in Denver, but not too big of a deal.
Our flight was a bit delayed for computer shut down and restart, so we got in bed at about 2:45AM. Hubby was up to work at 8, I woke up but fell back asleep.....
Unpacked, mail sorted and 2 loads of laundry done. And, happy to say, I was able to do 2 of the challenges today!

Yippee- I won $20.00 at House Mouse and a set of Simon Hurley ink pads! I also finally got my order in for Concord and 9th for my DTGD winnings : )

Ann- how fun to live close enough to the kids to go to their events! We lived far away from my parents (6 hours) and 1 1/2 from hubbys parents, but Mom did not drive here- did not like the traffic. Uggg, I did my parents insurance for a while, the Medicare plans have changed a bit now. We always thought Medicare was free.......

Catherine- sweet time with your daughters! My eldest daughter likes to shop as well. My younger one- environmentalist- shops mostly at resale shops! She is a runner, and needs new shoes ever 4-6 weeks @ $150.00 a pair! She payes for them though : ) The power situation has to be so frustrating!

Gracie- the murals are really neat! Looking forward to seeing a picture!

Jayne- way to go with sortting- you are really getting alot done!

Kathy- farting skunk? Never heard of that, but was afraid of them when we had a dog! In 16n years, he only got sprayed once.....
Hope the car fix is smooth and quick!

Shirl- I love to use the crockpot- I enjoy cooking and have a few recipies I would rather simmer slowly than put in hte crockpot. I have alot of food allergies, so cook from scratch alot too. My hubby does not complain!

Kandie- I do not wear any makeup! I used to.... My eldest daughter is trying to talk me into penciling eyebrows- mine are very light.....
Glad you had a day off to rest!

Dagmar- I cannot eat sausage (pork) or sauerkraut- it really messes with my stomach and all. My husband is all German, his Mother used to make it. My Mom made it as well- much German on her side as well.

Sharon- yeah for getting good rest and having less discomfort!

Melody- I could eat the turkey- just not the rest...LOL

Waving hello to everyone.

Sharing a couple of pictures- very happy and giggly baby! It was hard to leave!

<div
Waving hello to anyone I missed!

Shelly
<div

lacyquilter, smadson, annsforte3 and 4 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 12:05 AM   #1182
Gabfest Goddess

Aloha All dropping on a quick flyby to send love and prayers to all my Ohana here!!
Miss and love ya all!! Sorry right now there is lots going on extreme drama to the point of hilarious insanity . So just wanted to not have you all worry , I figure do a fly by!!
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 4 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 12:26 AM   #1183
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Tuesday...it’s our DGSs 9th birthday. Where does time go? Heading out to see him shortly. Hope to get back later.

Waving to you all
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:15 AM   #1184
Proud Fan Club Member

Sweet pictures Shelly! Seems like a very happy baby!

I was up early because I wasn't sure what time safelight would be here. It looks like rain. Not sure what they do in that case. We could always take the car to moms garage. She didn't park her van in the garage last night so there's room.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:20 AM   #1185
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning to all. Happy Tuesday!

Shirl, I’m with you on jewelry coming off. It’s odd, isn’t it. We can dress up and be just fine while out, but get home, and watches, bracelets, necklaces and earrings immediately come off. They annoy me at home. And shoes. Shoes come off, too!

Catherine, I used to buy the Papercraft magazine all the time just to get the goodies included! And I shall have to start trading photos of outfits with your DD1!

Jayne, the just love those photos.

Kathy, oh my, I laughed so hard at the fart squirrel remark that DH asked me what was so funny, lol! Boy, does that sound like my husband!!! Your DH is a riot!

Shelly, our Medicare plan goes up every year. It’s frustrating. And the photo of you and the baby is so adorable!

Hello, little Sis, chin up, sweetheart.

Jayne, happy birthday to your DGS!

Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 AM   #1186
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning! Off to the chiropractor! Will catch up on the chatter later!
mcschmidty, shirlb19 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 AM   #1187
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, the fart squirrel was funny! Kandie, on taking all those things off when you get home, you left one off as far as I am concerned. After jewelry, shoes, then the bra comes off. LOL
mcschmidty and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:36 AM   #1188
Proud Fan Club Member

Two small window blinds to hang, some small trim painting around the front door, and the painting in the living room is done for now. We worked hours yesterday. DH said he wanted to get it done, and he got overtired and stressed and started getting argumentative. When he gets tired he makes mistakes, so I was telling him I’d finish the painting and he got defensive. Then we tried to hang the blind in the middle picture window and ran into all kinds of difficulties with it. When we finally got it up, we called it a night! I soaked in a hot bubbling tub of Epsom salts and DH snoozed on the couch!

Today the two smaller blinds will be installed and I’ll finish the trim. We’ll get the ceiling painted another time. We are sick of painting, lol.

Don’t mind the wild jammies and the phone photos. It’s too gloomy out this morning to get a good photo.
Attached Thumbnails
b21c0733-487f-4767-9a48-6e895af479cf.jpg   8ebb319d-5a94-493a-8553-103b88827a7e.jpg   526cbe1b-14b8-47ad-8d01-a1efc31a079e.jpg  

Last edited by Kemernow; 10-22-2019 at 06:47 AM..
mcschmidty, lacyquilter, smadson and 3 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 07:53 AM   #1189
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow Kandie! I love your rooms now with that pretty blue! 100% better than the dark paneling. I'm glad you're almost done and I would agree the ceiling can wait...you've both worked so hard! Enjoy!

Shelly, your grandbaby is adorable. She sure is smiley! Such fun and I'm sure it was hard to leave! Congrats on your House Mouse win and getting your DTGD prize!

Good luck at the chiropractor Ann...hope he/she is gentle.

Sharon, I'm with you on the bra! LOL

Kathy, I hope Safelight was able to get your new windshield in today.

Happy 9th birthday to your DGS Jayne! Have fun...they grow up too fast!

So sorry dear SIS that you are having such extreme drama in your life right now! Love, hugs and prayers for you and your Ohana!

Good morning Catherine, Shirl, Melody, and good night to Dagmar! Hugs to the whole Alpha crew and have a happy day!
smadson, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 08:26 AM   #1190
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning. I slept till 9 this morning.

Re: the Rachel sandwich. First time I had it, the restaurant actually had it on the menu, but most places, you would need to ask for a Reuben and a substitute of the meat. If the restaurant has turkey for anything else, they should be able to accommodate.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 10-22-2019, 09:13 AM   #1191
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It looks lovely and peaceful out there and it has warmed back up. Tomorrow, I will probably lose power. PG&E claims it is for public safety but I don't believe them - and other customers don't believe them either. I believe they are in a power struggle with state government and will continue to do this until the government bends to their will. Actually, I hold the government culpable for the Paradise fire while they are trying to lay the entire blame at the feet of the power company. Disgusting and enough of that.

Goodness, Shelly, your grandbaby is adorable! Love the smiles.

Vickster, thank you for dropping in with a fly by, I'm sorry you are dealing with such drama right now. Sending hugs!

Happy birthday to your DGS, Jayne!

Kathy, I hope your windshield repair happened. I think they have a pop-up that they set up when needed.

Kandie, I'm sure DD1 would love that. I don't know how much time she spends on Pinterest, but she does have an account.

I love your light blue walls, so pretty! When you do paint the ceiling, what color are you going to paint it? I keep thinking I need to get to painting at least our ceilings. Right now the ceilings and walls are both beige, if I at least painted my ceilings white, it would help lighten the rooms. All of your decorating inspired me to get a new curtain rod for the living windows. We intensely dislike the curtains that are there and they are on a pathetic, wimpy rod. Now I have the new curtain rod but not the curtains and sheers. A little bit at a time, right?

I hope your chiro visit goes/went well, Ann.

Sharon, my girls are with you. The bra comes off when they get home. Not me, I keep mine on until I go to bed.

Gracie, more mural painting today? I'm looking forward to your new photos.

Melody, when my family gets veggie ruebens they are subbing a veggie patty in for the meat. Vegetarians get good at reading a menu to see what the restaurant might have available to make the substitutions we want to make.

I'd better get busy and get ready for work. It was so nice to stay home last night!
annsforte3, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 12:15 PM   #1192
Proud Fan Club Member

UPS just dropped off our new cellphones. I have them charging so they will be ready to activate when son comes tonight to help us. I'm a nervous wreck just thinking about it. They are huge! I'm going to need a case for it because they are slick and might slide off the table if I'm not careful!

Daily Scripture Thread

annsforte3 and Kemernow like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 12:50 PM   #1193
Proud Fan Club Member

Shelly, thanks for posting those adorable pics of you all.....

Bra stays on till bedtime here, lol.

Melody, thanks for the tip about requesting turkey for a reuben!

Kandie, your home looks comfy and tidy too! I might need to come for a holiday, ha ha. Ours is a hot mess right now!

Kathy, good luck with those phones and your windshield! I have been driving with a cracked windshield in one area that does not affect my ability to drive, so keep putting off getting a new one.

Victoria, sorry you are having so much drama. Was thinking of you last night. Glad you popped in.

Ann, happy adjusting at the chiro!

Gracie, how are the ribs now? I guess it can take awhile for the soreness to go away.

Catherine - issue 177 looks good. I do not buy these regularly, but sometimes there are some really good ones. Hope you can get it.

Hi Dagmar, Sharon, Jayne and the rest of the alpha crew!

Sunny/cloudy here today after a full day of rain yesterday!

Shirl
mcschmidty, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:48 PM   #1194
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi everyone. Hope that you’ve all had a nice day.

Shelly, your grandchild is so cute..gorgeous photos and such happy ones. Congrats on your win and enjoy your goodies.
Kandie, great effort on your room.
Sis Vicki, I hope the drama has ended.
Catherine, the power is going off again...eeek. That’s so unfair.
Kathy, enjoy your new phone.
Hope the seminar was informative Ann.
How’s the mural going Gracie?

Hi Sharon, Melody, Shirl, Dagmar and anyone else....I’m heading out now and will be out most of the day.

Sleep well.
mcschmidty, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:55 PM   #1195
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

What kind of phones did you get, Kathy? I know DD2's iPhone is super slick like that too.

Shirl, this is my first time purchasing one of these stamping magazines. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet though. I'm busy getting ready for a power outage by doing laundry and making bread.
annsforte3, shirlb19, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:31 PM   #1196
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow's letter is "G"!

Kewords: ABC12G7, ABC12 and then your own keyword
mcschmidty, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:37 PM   #1197
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Shirl, sorry did not see your question! No relatives in Washington that I am aware of and I do my spouses genealogy too!
shirlb19, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:55 PM   #1198
Proud Fan Club Member

We got Motorola G7 power phones. They are up and running and I am speaking this message now from my phone!

Daily Scripture Thread

cdimick, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 3 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 07:11 PM   #1199
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, glad the phones are working! Yay!

Ann, it's almost Wednesday again! Where does the time go? Hope you're DH is getting better and you're both getting some sleep!

Hi Shirl, glad you're getting some sunshine today!

Catherine, sounds like between the power company and gov't, your power shut downs are continuing. What a pain and there's nothing you can do about it! Frustrating!

Hi Jayne, hope you had fun out and about today! Our mural is really coming along now. We work well together. Because I'm a detail painter, they had me paint the push pin at the top of mural. Otherwise, we all paint on everything together. We are putting a white border around it to make it look like an old photograph.

cdimick, muscrat, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 10-22-2019, 08:01 PM   #1200
Proud Fan Club Member

Love the mural, Gracie! Its coming along wonderfully!

I'm back on my tablet. I have had enough learning for the night, buy I must admit, I'm loving the new phone! My son set them up and even pulled in our contacts! I sure hope DH can figure his out enough to at least answer it!

Daily Scripture Thread

lacyquilter, cdimick, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.