Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-29-2019, 05:55 AM   #601
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, happy Sunday to all.

I missed you all yesterday. We had a whopper of a storm from 2 pm on Friday all night and throughout most of yesterday, and it knocked out cable and WiFi. I had books downloaded on my tablet and was able to read, but DH went nuts without his tv. He set to packing for his trip and had everything ready by mid-afternoon. The cable came on just in time for our college’s football game, so he settled back down.

Now he’s on his way on his fishing trip with his son and grandson, and Dusty and I are binge-watching Star Trek Voyager. Or rather, I am. It’s pouring and thundering again, and she’s shivering and shaking. It feels like a good morning to go back to sleep, lol. But, I think I’m on day 8 or 9 of no naps, and I still have not had a morning headache other than what might happen from the weather, and I’m not feeling the morning fog. I think I’ve solved the problem, so the sleep study is being set aside for now.

Jayne, what an outstanding area where you live. You are truly blessed. I love seeing the photos of the places where each of us live! And that IS a lovely photo of you and your husband!

Kathy, how are your back and legs today? Better, I sincerely hope!

Shelly, I laughed when I read your deck message to Catherine! Did you notice you misspelled ‘painting’ and instead wrote ‘paining’? I’m sure, though, that that word applies equally well, lol!

Ok, Kathy, that cat and puppies video is SO SWEET!

Hello to everyone!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-29-2019, 08:18 AM   #602
Proud Fan Club Member

Im not hurting as bad today so I went to Sunday school! I've missed the past four weeks so it was good to get there. Our teacher played some audio from Michael Frost, who is Australian. The lesson was good, and I got such a positive feedback on some notepad journals I made for each person! I can't get over how much the men kept commenting on how great they were! I designed each one for the individual I made it for. Our teacher got a fish theme, another got a tool theme, and a car theme for another. Pastors wife is in our class and she made them go out to their mailboxes to get theirs. I didn't bring them into class because I wasn't sure if we would have guests and I had only made for our regulars. One man didn't even know he had a mailbox so it was a win-win for him. and he kept telling me I could make a bundle selling them. I tell him what I tell everyone who says that. It wouldn't be any fun if I HAD to do it. It encouraged me a lot to listen to them talk about how cool they were. I was also a bit embarrassed by the attention. I didn't know they were going to be such a hit. The teacher (my sons age) said they were so appropriate because we will need to be journaling a bit now.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html

Last edited by muscrat; 09-29-2019 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: Because i hate typos!
Old 09-29-2019, 08:46 AM   #603
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!! Storming here today to Kandie!! Enjoy your time with no spouse!! LOL! Just you and dusty!! Any big plans?

Kathy, that was really cool though that everyone appreciated what you had made!! You do deserve the recognition!! You are a thoughtful giving person!

Hello to everyone else this dreary morning!! Cold and rain today and hot and humid tomorrow!
Old 09-29-2019, 11:08 AM   #604
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! We had a dark and stormy day yesterday, thunder and lightning and everything! This morning it is sunny and chilly. DH has been out moving wood to the wood pile for winter.

Shelly - yuck to the loud music until 3 AM! I also chuckled at the comment about getting the deck paining started, I thought, "How appropriate!"

Shirl - I'm glad you aren't dealing with quite such cold during the day already!

Vickster, I'm sorry you are dealing with migraines. I hope they are gone now!

Kathy, the video of the cat with the puppies is so adorable! I'm glad they liked their journals so much and appreciated your talent in making them. I know it made you a bit uncomfortable, but it is so deserved! You have such a caring and generous heart.

Jayne, I like rocky beaches so I think yours sounds lovely and it certainly looked lovely in the pictures.

Kandie, did you send your storm out here? The thunder was so loud for this area, it was amazing. DH and I were at an event yesterday evening and when we were coming home around 8:30, the debris on the road indicated that it had been windy too. Enjoy your alone time with Dusty. My DH leaves in a couple of weeks to be gone to that wedding on Maui. He'll be gone for four days.

Ann, I'd take cold and rain over hot and humid any day of the week!
Old 09-29-2019, 05:47 PM   #605
Proud Fan Club Member

What a tough life this baby has!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

mcschmidty, cdimick, annsforte3 and 6 others like this post.
Old 09-29-2019, 05:51 PM   #606
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

So cute, Kathy!!
muscrat, Hawaiian and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:08 PM   #607
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Morning or evening....quick hello. Kathy I think that kitten is how I sleep sometimes lol. I would have loved to have seen your journals you made. Such a thoughtful thing to do and it is so good that they all appreciated your effort in making them. Fantastic.

I saw that they had snow in Alberta...crikey...that’s early.

Well time to start those jobs...we have just said we can’t keep putting it off...garage here we come...yuk. I have a list so long of things to do today...wish me luck.

Have fun
Old 09-29-2019, 07:10 PM   #608
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Go to it Jayne!!!!!!!!!
Hawaiian, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:57 PM   #609
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Wow, Kathy, that kitten sleeps VERY deeply! I sleep like the dead as well, but don't know if I sleep that deeply.

Way to go, Jayne, you can do it! DH made some progress on our garage today by getting some insulation up into the attic that had been in the middle of the garage. He also moved more wood back to the woodpile. I've been busy making bread, doing laundry, making my K card, and other miscellaneous things.
Old 09-29-2019, 08:29 PM   #610
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all!!

Prayers that I do not get sick!! Spouse is sick with a bad cold and coughing up a storm!! He was in bed all day!!
Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-29-2019, 08:49 PM   #611
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You need another room where you can sleep (or send him to sleep) when he has a cold. Praying you don't catch it and that you are able to sleep!
Hawaiian, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 01:10 AM   #612
Gabfest Goddess

Go Sis jayne Go!!! Lol you sure he moved out? To play maybe only Hahahaha with dolls so you and daddy wouldn't see? Hahahaha joking and then maybe not lol did he at least help move boxes? Then again of your anything like me I get things done better on my own when I'm on a mission!! Good luck!!

Me to Sis Ann hope you don't catch w/e he got!! Rest well when you get there!!

Aloha everyone and mahalo fairy much for all the loving and for sharing your gorgeous creations too
Chatterbox-1, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:05 AM   #613
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Just checking in quickly. I’m exhausted. We only managed to do one side...I went through my boxes and put 2 back. I’ve got a heap of stuff for Good Sammy’s...like goodwill I guess...and some items to put on the local website for sale. Hubby refuses to give them away as they are paintings/prints that were expensive but I doubt anyone will take them.

We still have the other side in the garage to do but mainly hubby’s items and son3’s boxes...he’s got about 10 still in there. It will be worth it and then we start on the inside. My chores didn’t get done and my house needs a clean but later in the week...this has to be done first. There was 7 years of sand and dead bugs under those boxes...yuk yuk yuk. All gone and so nice to have half of the garage clean and tidy.
We ended up having takeaway for dinner as no food in the house...gosh I have a lot to do this week. I wanted to cancel golf tomorrow but hubby says it’s important that I have some me time. I may be too tired to swing lol.

Tomorrow is the start of October birthdays..whoohoo.

See you all later. Enjoy
Chatterbox-1, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:05 AM   #614
Proud Fan Club Member

Good foggy morning from me. Holy cow it is thick outside. We had so much rain and wind yesterday that it looked like a tropical storm. Everything is wet, the water seeped under the back storm door in the porch and most of the carpet is wet, but that’s why we bought the waffle-type cheap stuff, just for that purpose. It should dry quickly.

Dusty and I didn’t know what to do with ourselves yesterday after DH left, so we (I) binge-watched Voyager. Then I read for a while. Then I watched several episodes of Elementary and washed blankets, then we went to bed.

Dusty got me up at 6:41 to go out, and then she ran to the couch, just like every morning. So I yawned and made coffee, and sat down on the couch like always, and now here I am, totally awake, and she’s sleeping again, just like normal. I can tell, though, she’s wondering where DH is.

I’m hoping to get some things done today. We’ll see. I did put away all the summer whites and summer clothes yesterday. And I know I have to pay bills.

What is everyone up to today?

annsforte3, Chatterbox-1, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:06 AM   #615
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann rest well and I also hope that you don’t catch your hubby’s cold.
Old 09-30-2019, 07:31 AM   #616
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning. I'm off to go set up for our Monday craft group's sale for the hospital. I got home from my daughters yesterday and was so tired that I took a nap! Unusual for me.

Kathy, that is wonderful that everyone appreciated your journals! Do you have pictures of them? I'd love to see them. It's great that the teacher said you'll get to use them...good timing! Oh, all those kitty videos make me want to get one, but DH would probably not appreciate it. So tempted...LOL

Jayne, yay! It does feel good when you've finally cleaned out something you've been wanting to do for so long! Hope you do go and enjoy golf, too. We must balance work with fun!

Ann, sure hope you don't catch DH's cold. I still am recovering from my month long chest cold. It seems it really zapped my energy.

Kandie, enjoy your time to yourself...it will go by quickly. I'm sure Dusty wonders where DH went. Glad that your headaches have gone and you don't need a sleep study. I'm sure you miss those little naps though, but so worth it to not wake up with a headache.

Hi Sis, hoping your migraine stays away too so you can craft!

Catherine, hope the rest of your "paining" goes well. LOL

I'd better get going or I'm going to be late...
annsforte3, Chatterbox-1, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:00 AM   #617
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It is damp outside from the thorough rain we received last night. It was pouring outside and complete with thunder and lightning. Big, big booms, I would have thought I was in the south! Hopefully next weekend I'll be able to paint the second layer on the deck, we'll see how the weather goes. However, just like that we have gone from shorts weather to sweatshirts and layers to keep warm. I'm sure we'll be back in shorts before the cold weather is here to stay though.

Aloha, Vickster! I received an envelope in the mail from you, thank you! I'm waiting to open it though.

Yay, Jayne, to all you got accomplished. What a great feeling. You might be surprised what people will purchase. If the right person sees it, they'll snap it up. You never know, it is worth a try.

Hi Kandie! There is something wrong with Dusty getting you up so early and then she gets to go back to sleep!

Hi Gracie! Oh but naps are so lovely (unless they cause headaches), though it is frustrating to have your energy zapped. Are you playing mahjong today?
annsforte3, Chatterbox-1, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:31 AM   #618
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!!

DH is home sick again today, coughing and sneezing all over the place. He still has not gotten his sleep machine!! They told him he could not get in till right before turkey day to be fitted!! That is just garbage when his surgery was in May! Told him to press them, our deductible is satisfied so our cost would be less but here they are making him wait! He was suppose to just get a mouth guard since the surgery has helped but the insurance company says NO you have to try the machine first! Doesn't make sense!

I'm doing normal stuff today, wash, and hopefully to look at challenges!

Kandie, so glad your headaches have stopped. Weird that is was napping!

Catherine, we got your heat today and tomorrow and then it looks like fall is descending on us!!
Chatterbox-1 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:39 AM   #619
Proud Fan Club Member

I got a lot accomplished this morning. I made a roaster pan of chicken corn soup, did laundry, dishes, read my bible, cleaned our bedroom and went uptown for more corn and rolls. I have enough soup to give my sister and her husband some for supper, feed DH and DS2 and me and DH can take some to work! I may tell DS1 he can stop by for some for her and DIL too after he gets off work! I'll send some up for dad too. Mom has trouble eating whole kernel corn so she probably won't want any. I plan to sit a bit and look through my SU catalog now. I'm actually feeling pretty good today. PTL!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 10:20 AM   #620
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Well Catherine and Kandie- I have been having to fix alot of errors lately with my typing.....LOL Painting, paining.....Oh well, glad you smiled!

Kathy- do you have back issues? Sounds like your back is unhappy! I love the idea of the journals- how neat that you made them and personalized them! Jeepers, you have been productive today!!!

Ann- my hubby fully believes in taking Zinc pills if he feels a cold coming on.... Stay well!!!

Jayne- way to get the garage cleaned out! 'Accomplishing' always feels good!!! We have been sorting out the house a bit at a time- 30 years of 'stuff'!!!

Kandie- with no naps, are you getting to bed earlier? Or, feeling more energy?

We had a party Saturday, I was so not in the mood to go. A friend from the neighborhood moved about a year ago, and she was having an open house party. We knew others from the neighborhood that were also going.... It was a hoot- stayed until midnight..... One of the neighbors- we have all been friends for years- her husband died 3 years ago from Pancreatic Cancer. His kids were there (daughter is 30), had a bottle of Tequila and talked us all into doing a shot in his memory- Oh boy. I have never had Tequila shots before. Bad decision. Made me sick as can be!!!

I did meet my friends neighbor and she snuck me out and showed me her crafting space- which was almost her entire basement, but set up so she can put things away and still have people over....Awesome!

So, yesterday I was worthless.....headache and tired all day, I did manage a card for FS last night, which was kind of a tribute to my Mother.

Off to get something accomplished- so not a morning person! I frequently get more done between 10P and modnight than I do all day!

Shelly
Old 09-30-2019, 10:23 AM   #621
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

One more thing, I am a little bit of a bird watcher. I saw this at the hummingbird feeder:

I have never seen this before- I guess before migration south, the hummers will dring alot of nectar, then they will go into a state of deep sleep. It flew off when I opened the sunroom slider to make sure it was alive.....

Shelly
Old 09-30-2019, 10:47 AM   #622
Proud Fan Club Member

I have never seen a hummer in that position before! So cute!

Yes, I have back issues. Lots going on in my back, as the pain management doc told me.

Daily Scripture Thread

mcschmidty, annsforte3, Hawaiian and 3 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:56 AM   #623
Proud Fan Club Member

I've been getting updates all day from a friend. She took a quilt she and I crosstitched over 35 years ago and is repairing it for me. She is doing such a great job. I have used it hard over the years. It was ripping and some of the cross stitching had pulled out and she is crosstitching it in spots again! I use it as a spare blanket. Took it along to ladies retreat, which is when she had the idea for repairs, so I sent it home with her. Asked about it the other day and she got started because she had just finished a quilting project. If I know her, she won't stop u til its finished, so I could have it in a week or so!

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 01:39 PM   #624
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I so love hummers!! Those are some amazing pictures, Shelly!

Kathy, what a wonderful friend to fix your quilt for you! Now what do you have planned for her?
Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 02:19 PM   #625
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by annsforte3View Post
I so love hummers!! Those are some amazing pictures, Shelly!

Kathy, what a wonderful friend to fix your quilt for you! Now what do you have planned for her?
Now how did you know I had something planned? She wont take money so I'm having our SU demo give her a gift certificate to order stuff.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 02:33 PM   #626
Proud Fan Club Member

I was trying to upload a Christmas card but the uploader isn't working. I thought it was just me, but tried a different tablet and still can't. Then when I went to report it, I found a couple more with the same issue.

Daily Scripture Thread

Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 02:46 PM   #627
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I think I know you well enough from the years we have been online friends!! You are a thoughtful giving person, Kathy!!
muscrat, Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian and 2 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 03:09 PM   #628
Proud Fan Club Member

The funny thing is, she kept telling me how much fun it is working on it. She needs to keep busy because she has anxiety issues, so i think its helping her. I didnt ask her to fix it. She saw it was tearing and insisted it could be fixed. Before I had kids, she and I would sit on my couch and work on it. She stitched at one end and I stitched at the other as we would watch TV or chat.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 04:19 PM   #629
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
The funny thing is, she kept telling me how much fun it is working on it. She needs to keep busy because she has anxiety issues, so i think its helping her. I didnt ask her to fix it. She saw it was tearing and insisted it could be fixed. Before I had kids, she and I would sit on my couch and work on it. She stitched at one end and I stitched at the other as we would watch TV or chat.
Kathy, what a wonderful friend to offer to fix that special quilt you two made together! Such a great keepsake! I'm sure she'll love the gift certificate!

Shelly, hummingbirds are such fun to watch! You got some great photos! I watched them all summer at the lake and never saw one upside down! LOL

Catherine, I was gone setting up for our hospital volunteer craft sale on Friday. Enjoy the break from the hot weather and your break from painting the deck!

Ann, how frustrating for your DH to have to wait on a sleep machine for so long! Honestly, that seems unusual. Are the doctors that busy?
muscrat, annsforte3, Chatterbox-1 and 3 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 04:56 PM   #630
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ann, I hope your deductible doesn't reset until Jan. 1st so that getting the machine around Thanksgiving will still be in the money saving zone.

Glad you are feeling pretty good today, Kathy, what a blessing. And of course we knew you would be doing something for your friend who is fixing the quilt. That is who you are! How wonderful that she is fixing it too.

Shelly, those are some wonderful photos of the hummingbirds! So fascinating to catch one in that position too.
muscrat, annsforte3, Chatterbox-1 and 3 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 07:17 PM   #631
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Victoria won the MISTI MONDAY challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!
cdimick, Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian and 2 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 07:19 PM   #632
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yay! Congratulations, Vickster!
Old 09-30-2019, 07:22 PM   #633
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

CONGRATULATIONS Sis Vicki! Yay on your MISTI win!
Old 09-30-2019, 08:11 PM   #634
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I'm off to bed! Tired from cleaning!

Night all and sweet dreams and wake refreshed and in no pain!!
Old 09-30-2019, 08:13 PM   #635
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Goodnight Ann! I hope you get some good rest tonight which may be hard with DH sick and snoring!
Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:26 PM   #636
Gabfest Goddess

Sweetdreams Sis ann 'n and Mahalos Fairy Much Sis!!
Chatterbox-1, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:29 PM   #637
Gabfest Goddess

Oh my gosh !!! Mahalos Fairy Much Sistahs !!! Finally !! Took me 2 years for this win!! Wooohoooo how sweet it is !! Now DD des gets a Misti to herself !!
cdimick, Chatterbox-1, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:40 AM   #638
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Great photo Shelly..I’ve never seen a hummer before and awesome photos.

Kathy what a wonderful thing for your friend to do and I’m sure she will love her gift from you.

Ann I hope that you get some rest.

Congratulations again Sis Vicki..knew it was your turn. See I told you you would win one day. Enjoy it and also Des.

Hi everyone else..sorry if I’ve missed the chat.

We did more in the garage..hubby has never stopped and we are so tired as we didn’t sleep well last night. Son3 is here..again..lol...he’s consolidated his 10 boxes down into 5 and we have started putting some boxes back on the racks...mainly Xmas stuff and items we need. The garage is now half full of items to still go through but it’s manageable and I think will be done in one more day. It will have to stay as it is for a couple of days as tomorrow is poppet day...it’s school holidays and play time with them....yay....and Thursday I’m out most of the day. I think once the garage is done we can tackle the inside....I wonder why we accumulated so much stuff....most of which has never been used. Crazy. I’m dreading when I get to my craft room...that’s going to be last but it has to be done.

Have a wonderful day everyone. Hope you are all well.
Chatterbox-1 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:56 AM   #639
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Tuesday, everyone. What a beautiful morning it is outside, already 70 degrees and sunshine. Shooting up to 84 later, high 80s tomorrow also, and then plummeting to 60 for a high on Friday. Can anyone say sinus problems this week?

Ann, there must be a lot of people with sleep apnea in your area! What a ridiculously long time for your DH to have to wait for a fitting. And I’d think the insurance company would spring for the mouth guard immediately to stop the complaining until the fitting!

Ann, just wait... the heat is coming, lol.

Kathy, holy cow, that’s a lot of soup! You could feed the entire neighborhood, lol.

Shelly, yes, I’m waking up with more energy and still going to bed at 10. I have to. Otherwise, I get stared at by a little dog whose built-in clock knows exactly what time it is. The older she gets, the bossier she gets!

Whoa, tequila? There’s a reason we call it TeKILLya around here, lol.

Amazing hummingbird photos, wow!

Kathy, what a wonderful friend to repair your quilt, that almost gave me tears eyes. You will get to continue to treasure that quilt forever.

Congrats on your MISTI win, Little Sis!

mcschmidty, Chatterbox-1, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:14 AM   #640
Proud Fan Club Member

DH checked in from his fishing trip. He said the fish are too smart and are not biting, and the temps are in the 90s and miserable. I’d say the trip was lousy so far except that DH is there with his DS1 and DGD1, whom he dearly loves, so I know they are wisecracking and enjoying themselves anyway, because this is an all-firemen trip and the older generation will have lots of stories to trade with the younger men.

I can’t believe I actually turned on the local news this morning and now the People’s Court. Doesn’t seem like a weekday without watching those two shows. I’m trying to keep things normal because yesterday I didn’t, and Dusty was wandering around with terribly sad eyes looking for DH.

So far the benefit of DH being gone is that when I start a project I don’t have to clean it up before the end of the day, like I left the sweeper out in the middle of the dining room, lol, because I’m not done yet.

Here’s a funny. Does anyone remember I made a card called At Wits End for a challenge a while back? Anyway, I ordered the Nutrisystem Success Cookbook from Amazon recently, and it arrived yesterday. Guess what the name of the store is that sent it? You got it. Wits End. I’m going to send them that card and thank them for the cookbook, lol. I think they might get a kick out of it.

Returning a pair of $50 shoes yesterday to Macy’s cost me over $100 because I left the store with two scarves and two pairs of jeans.

Speaking of Macy’s, my leather coat should arrive today or tomorrow! Whoopee!

How is everyone today? Any exciting plans? Today I am staying home and working on cards, yay!

Chatterbox-1, Ozpom and JRHolbrook like this post.