Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-27-2019, 06:11 AM   #561
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

I can’t wear that color near my face unless I want to look terrible, but red coordinates beautifully, so I’ll wear a red scarf with the jacket. Not that we ever go anywhere special. It’s just that I bum around in jeans and t-shirts at home so much that even a small drive somewhere is an occasion for me to dress nice.
Attached Thumbnails
794c9fc7-d716-4669-a430-cebfafe5d43e.jpeg   c3b74e95-a8d6-421c-b8ae-9e972049ed82.jpeg   77140a6a-3edf-4626-a885-4e5d09e9d851.jpg  

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-27-2019, 06:15 AM   #562
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

I so agree!
Attached Thumbnails
db8cdb82-e6bf-45cc-88a8-32f866eb1f49.jpeg  

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 5 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:11 AM   #563
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Too funny, Kandie!! Your poor DH what a way to start the day!

It's raining and cool here today with a forecast of rain all day.

So a yucky day here plus DH decided to take a sick day, maybe he's just sick about the Packers loosing last night!

Gotta get some cards in the mail!! We have lots of October birthdays coming!!

Lynn and Liz, do you wish to be added to the Alpha Crew list. It has our names and address with just your birth day on it. You may send out cards to others or you may elect not to, totally up to you! Please pm me your wishes along with an email address!
Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:14 AM   #564
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! I woke up early this morning...what is that about? Probably stress about all I need to accomplish today and not enough hours to do it in!

Kathy, I went back and watched the raccoon video. DD2 would have been freaking out if I was outside videoing that. Before we moved from down the hill, I heard something out in the back yard. I turned the light on and went out to investigate (DH was already asleep). DD1 went out with me and there were four or five raccoons in our backyard. DD2, who was still in the house, when she saw they were raccoons, immediately started saying, "Get back in the house, back inside! You don't want to get rabies!" I also can't imagine trying to feed that many raccoons!

Jayne, I get visual migraines from time to time. They don't hurt, they are just annoying. Mine start in the middle of my vision and slowly grow until they are out of my field of vision. I haven't figured out what causes them either.

Gracie, good luck with just looking while you shop! LOL I'll be interested to know what you find at Tuesday Morning. They seem to vary what they have in stock from location to location. I rushed to our Tuesday Morning when Sharon said she found Downton Abbey stuff in hers, there was none to be found in ours out here.

Kandie, your poor DH! Hopefully he realized it was beets before he stirred it into his oatmeal. That would not be a pleasant surprise! I do like beets but don't think I'd enjoy them in oatmeal.

You and DD1 would have so much fun clothes shopping together. She definitely likes to dress up. Her comfy, lounging around the house clothes aren't fit to be seen by the public but she loves to dress up when we go somewhere. If we are going out to eat - at a simple restaurant, not a fancy place, she will dress up - which isn't really a thing most Californians do, very casual state here.

I think the clothing looks you shared are cute. And fun sign too.

Ann, rain is in our forecast for tomorrow and Sunday. I have to go read the paint can for the deck and see if I can get it painted today or if it needs more drying time before rain hits it. We really need to get it done on weekends or when I have a full day off as our after work daylight hours are shrinking already (which is fine with me, by the way).
Old 09-27-2019, 09:08 AM   #565
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by KemernowView Post
I so agree!

That's a bad sign to see before I go shopping! LOL

Kandie, glad your DH is back on track, other than almost putting beets in his oatmeal! Those are fun shoes! I think it's cool you want to "rock" your mature style!

Ann, I feel for your DH, that Green Bay Packer loss in the final seconds was a tough one. I couldn't get to sleep because of the adrenaline pumping through my veins. LOL! So I read until midnight. I'm reading "The Help".

Catherine, hope you can get your deck staining done before the rain hits. I was in Laughlin, NV, once with friends and I saw a mama raccoon and 3 babies down the bank along the walkway. I started to go down to get a better picture and my friend was yelling at me to get away, like your DD2. She was panicked that I was going to get attached! LOL
Old 09-27-2019, 09:08 AM   #566
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning. I've been hearing thunder rumbling, but no rain yet.

There's a hostess callout for the next VSN: Snow Globe VSN Hostess Call Out!!! - Splitcoaststampers

I don't know if I will volunteer or not.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
annsforte3, Hawaiian, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:39 AM   #567
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Gracie, be careful, if you like House Mouse images you might find a lot of them at Tuesday Morning!

I think we have decided that I won't try to paint the deck today. The weather is just too iffy. I have so many things to do - and DD2 is home sick again today - that I'm OK with not fitting that in. However, I will check later today, this could just be morning drearies.
annsforte3, Hawaiian, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:40 AM   #568
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Snow globes? Interesting, Melody. I always see the theme and my mind goes....blank! I hate that!
annsforte3, shirlb19, Hawaiian and 3 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:51 AM   #569
Stazon Splitcoast

Catherine, snow, winter scene, Christmas, snowflakes, circles, clear acetate, snowman...
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
Old 09-27-2019, 10:00 AM   #570
Stazon Splitcoast

Now look what you've done, Catherine. You made me think about it, and I sent in an idea for VSN.
smadson, cdimick, annsforte3 and 4 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 11:10 AM   #571
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Good Morning! Rainy and dreary day here!

Kandie- love your way of bringing in the new and hanging it like its been there already : ) And, I so love the fun outfits you have chosen.
For our sleep apnea tests, we both had to stay overnight and get all hooked up. They monitor your oxygen levels, and your EKG as well. I slept like a baby, had to get up once to go to the bathroom. Hubby had an overnight test at home after he got his mouthguard, and they just monitor your oxygen level. That is to make sure it is effective.
LOL on beets in the oatmeal- gross!!!

Jayne- my sister had something like that happen and she went to the eye doc and had a retina issue. Could be the occular migrane, but sure would not hurt to get it checked!

Catherine- yeah for your daughter- that is nice the prof is letter her take the test!

Kathy, the raccoon video- scary to me as well! I think those critters can tear up your house pretty well! We used to get them in our garbage growing up- we lived right by a river, and they would come up at night. Parents put a fear in us- stay away from them!

Sorry for your loss- Packers fans! My hubby watched the game- I was out at a drawing class, so missed it until the very ending minute.

Waving hello to all!

Shelly
muscrat, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 5 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 03:28 PM   #572
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdimickView Post
Gracie, be careful, if you like House Mouse images you might find a lot of them at Tuesday Morning!

I think we have decided that I won't try to paint the deck today. The weather is just too iffy. I have so many things to do - and DD2 is home sick again today - that I'm OK with not fitting that in. However, I will check later today, this could just be morning drearies.

Catherine, you're right...lots of House Mouse stamps too cute to resist. I spent my budget and all my time at Tuesday Morning going through stamps and dies. The stamps were $2.99 or $3.99, so of course I had to get 8 of them. LOL I also got 6 dies. I'm going to total up what I saved...then I add up what I spent and subtract it from what I saved and usually I've saved so much that I have more to spend!!!! My husband doesn't agree with that theory! ROFLOL

Kathy, I think it was you who talked about the We R Memory Keepers Punch Board. It's $37.99 at Joann's and I got it for $16.99 at Tuesdays. It makes envelopes, boxes and bows! Score!

Hope DD2 is feeling better.
mcschmidty, muscrat, annsforte3 and 4 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 06:28 PM   #573
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yay, the first coat is on the deck - not the railing and vertical parts but on the main part of the deck. DH came home early so he did the annoying part and cut in while I rolled it out. More work needed but glad to have the first coat on. After I saw a mosquito or two, I went inside and doused myself in lavender essential oil. Hopefully that protected me.

Melody - you're welcome! I guess I was thinking too literally about snow globes, LOL.

DD1 took her Psych test this afternoon. She had 50 minutes to take it and was done in 30 minutes. Both of my girls take after me in the test taking department. I was always the first one done and often the high score too. DD1 told me it was probably good she didn't take it with the class because of how quickly she completed it. Her music appreciation class test she got 100%.

Shelly, we've had a critter into our garbage where we currently live. We are in the foothills of Northern California and out in the country, sort of. I thought it was a raccoon but my neighbor said it was a bear. DD2 and I have actually seen a bear out there too.

So much for just looking, Gracie! LOL Shelly is the one who first told us Tuesday Morning had House Mouse stamps and I found some in my local Tuesday Morning too. Nice score on the Punch board too!
Old 09-27-2019, 06:59 PM   #574
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good job on getting the deck started, Catherine! How bad are the mosquitoes by you?

Kathy, thinking of you today as I used one of the snowmen you sent me on the flip flap card! Back and front on the card! So fun!
muscrat, Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian and 2 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:12 PM   #575
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ann, I don't really know how bad the mosquitoes are. If there is only one in a square mile, it will find me. My DH says I am his best mosquito protection! I tend to just not be outside at prime mosquito times because of that. I'm not such a fan of lavender essential oil scent but will use it for protection!
Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:15 PM   #576
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks ladies. So where do I go to find your scheduled letters for each week or is it announced each week?

Being a retired kindergarten teacher, I have to admit my brain has operated in letter of the week mode for over 20 years or more since that was the way I organized my lessons for my little ones. I look forward to participating each week.

I came out of retirement this school year to teach music at my church's preschool twice a week. But card making is my therapy for my life and I always find time to get it done. Challenges are very motivating for my mojo! LOL
mcschmidty, cdimick, annsforte3 and 6 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:18 PM   #577
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all!!

Sweet dreams!
shirlb19, Hawaiian, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:20 PM   #578
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Liz, the letters are listed in post number one on this thread and in the posting thread also in post number one.

If you can not find it you can always click on my signature line to bring up the thread!!

Hugs to you!!
Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:43 PM   #579
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Saturday and weekend everyone.

Kandie I love those style photos...my kind of look but I wish I was as thin as the models lol. I love animal print shoes...and also have a top I wear occasionally. A fri nd of mine wears lots and it suits her but she’s out there lol. So funny about the beets.

Gracie, great save on shopping...love your rationale for your spending..I must try that. Good find on the punch board too.

Catherine, hope your DH is going ok and glad you managed to get one coat of paint on. Mozzies love me too and find me and I’m hubby’s protection lol.

Melody, the challenge looks interesting. We will just be arriving back from a holiday so I doubt I will be able to participate but we shall see.

We went for a walk this morning along the beach path...beautiful day and will be 28 degrees tomorrow...warming up.

It’s a long weekend here. We say every week is. It’s also our football grand final and the country comes to a standstill. Good time to go shopping lol. Pity I don’t need something. It’s started and hubby is asking me to get my nose out of here..lol. I should watch it but our team isn’t in the final.

We are starting our spring Decluttering and clean from Monday starting with the garage....we have boxes that haven’t been opened since we moved in 7 years ago..eek. Son3 has finally left and also left us with more stuff to add to his other boxes or throw away. Small steps. We shall just take our time until the whole house inside and out is done. I have promised not go go online during the day and until jobs have been done first lol. I shall check in when I can...brekkie and evening are good for me.

It’s also school holidays so I will be having the poppets a couple of days...whoohoo..play time.

As for craft....mmm....we are in the throes of finalising our trip for next year and I have to book accommodation for that too as time is marching on. Once that’s nailed down and the house is slick and span and decluttered...I can do whatever my little heart wishes.

It could be a while before I’m back fully..lol. I will pop on from time to time.

Have fun ladies.
Hugs to you all and sorry if some read this post on other threads..I’m trying to be efficient lol.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:49 PM   #580
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sweet dreams, Ann!

Jayne, it must be because we are both so sweet, right?!
Old 09-27-2019, 09:52 PM   #581
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Lol...yes Catherine..I will take that..lol.

Here’s some photos of our walk this morning.

In the fist photo is hubby with his Tilly hat on. In the other you can see our house in the distance.
mcschmidty, smadson, annsforte3 and 4 others like this post.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:54 PM   #582
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

What a gorgeous place where you live, Jayne, so beautiful!
Old 09-27-2019, 10:39 PM   #583
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Catherine. We are lucky.

I forgot to mention to those who asked about my eyes...yes the specialist said they could be ophthalmic migraines. The blood tests are to rule out inflammation of the blood vessels, diabetes, cholesterol etc...I don’t think the latter as I was only tested a couple of months ago and all good. I also have very dry eyes and could be this. Another option is my BP...I used to have high BP and must test myself. I have a machine. I have been stressed this week and for no good reason...it happens from time to time. I become very anxious. Touch wood all good and no more blurriness.

I still haven’t watched the game...one team is being smashed so not a good game to watch. I may go and craft if I can sneak away lol.

Have fun.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:44 PM   #584
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here’s us and the Perpetual Plate we won..taken with our President. Excuse me...I didn’t expect to win so hadn’t bothered with how I looked. I also need to lose some weight. Hubby is our coordinator and does the presentations every week so he does dress up lol. Had I known we would win I would have made more of an effort lol.

mcschmidty, cdimick, annsforte3 and 5 others like this post.
Old 09-28-2019, 05:16 AM   #585
Proud Fan Club Member

You look great Jayne!

I'm trying to decide if I want to run uptown to the craft show at the church or not. Its only about two miles from here. I don't expect to buy anything. Was just thinking I might get some good ideas on things to make.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Old 09-28-2019, 07:34 AM   #586
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Kathy...I don't like photos of myself...I always find fault.

I would say go to the craft show. Your creations are gorgeous that you are making...I've faved so many.

Happy day everyone..about to hit the sack soon.
Old 09-28-2019, 09:43 AM   #587
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!!

Jayne, wow, what a gorgeous area you live in!! Beautiful scene!! And you look amazing in the photo!! Nice to be able to declutter!! Wish my spouse new what that was!! LOL!

Kathy, go to the craft sale!! Bring back ideas for us too!!

I'm cleaning with company coming so I have to get moving!! Later...
Old 09-28-2019, 09:54 AM   #588
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning all!

Jayne, nice to see your loveliness!

Another vote for going to the craft sale, Kathy. You never know what you might find or see to get ideas. Then, like Ann said, report back to us!

It is a beautiful and bright sunny day here today. The whole weekend is supposed to be like this, and will go to 5 celsius.......(which is 5 degrees above freezing)

I might go to buy some versafine clair ink colors today. They have 30% off any one line. Have to buy a few things at the grocery store to make some lemon poppy seed muffins. Not feeling too motivated to do a blessed thing right now, but will probably feel better once I get out there, lol.

Shirl
Old 09-28-2019, 10:51 AM   #589
Proud Fan Club Member

Well ladies. I'm afraid I have no ideas because I needed go to Walmart and couldn't do both. My back and legs were hurting even before I left so I knew I couldn't walk at both places. I drove by and saw that it was outside. They sure had a gorgeous day for it. But they are in competition with a neighboring town because it is yardsale day there. Every year they have a town wide yardsale this weekend. I don't go anymore because it is crazy driving! People cross the street wherever they feel like it. They stop in the middle of the street as they drive through so they can look at stuff. It's pure pandemonium!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 09-28-2019, 11:39 AM   #590
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, sorry your back and legs are hurting today! Bummer that you can't go to craft sale, but your pocketbook will thank you! LOL

Jayne, beautiful area where you live! Gorgeous photos! You both look wonderful in your photo with the Perpetual Plate award! Congrats again! Hope your stress level drops and your headaches stay away!

Catherine, glad you and DH got some of the staining done on your deck. Hope your daughter is feeling better today! Congrats on DD1's tests! Yay! We have bears where we live too, but they usually stay away from people but will go through garbage at night if you don't cover and secure it. I hate those pesky mosquitoes too. I find aloe vera gel really helps with the itch.

Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend Shirl!

Ann, enjoy your company today!

Hello to Sharon, Melody, Liz, Shelly, Sis, Kandie! Have a great day all!
annsforte3, Hawaiian, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:48 AM   #591
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It is a drizzly day here today. I got the first layer of paint on the deck yesterday afternoon, but the second layer won't be going on this weekend because we expect rain all weekend.

Jayne, I think you look lovely. Thank you for sharing that lovely photo. I understand how you feel about photos of yourself, though, because I feel the same way. Sweet dreams to you!

Brrr, Shirl, I can understand why you aren't motivated to do anything! Our lows here this weekend are supposed to be down in the 40s which are temps we haven't seen in months.

Sorry you are dealing with pain, Kathy.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:51 AM   #592
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Gracie! We posted at the same time. What are you up to today? Coloring your new House Mouse images?
Old 09-28-2019, 01:25 PM   #593
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Hello from dreary Suburbs of Chicago. We had alot of rain yesterday and last night.

The neighbors behind us had a party- I think it was a post party of some event- possibly of a kid- but the music went on so loud about 2AM, we could hear it at our house, and it woke up my husband, I was up as well! It was raining, so that is with their windows and doors all closed.....It did not stop until almost 3AM.... Not a regular occurance, and I wonder of the parents were home......

Catherine- so glad you got the deck paining going!

Jayne- well, I can see why your son was living at home! I'd stay there too- how beautiful!!! Love your picture too!
I always tell hubby I want to live on a lake when we retire....we'll see. Mosquito's think I am delicious- they leave hubby alone.

Gracie- congrats on your score(s) at Tuesday Morning! I like the way you think about calculating your savings!!!

Kathy- so sorry you are having pain! Does it bother you more when the weather changes (like arthritis does?). That whole city garage sale sounds pretty cool, but the traffic would get annoying if you lived there!
We have subdivision garage sales, the sales are at different houses throughout the neighborhood, but people can get to multiple garage sales in a close location. They are great for baby stuff- and our streets have alot more traffic- sometimes the school busses cannot get through because of the way people choose to park....

Shirl- you are having crisp weather! That is sweater weather already! I ran into a store the other day to see if there were any shorts left, and all of the sweaters are out- hightailed it out ...... Your muffins sound delicious!

Ann- enjoy your company!

Waving hello to all!!!
Shelly
Old 09-28-2019, 01:35 PM   #594
Proud Fan Club Member

The weather does affect my pain, but being on my feet a lot doesn't help. By the time I got to the car I had to sit down and grab my other leg and lift it to get in the car! I have no idea why its been so bad lately. My aunt had bone cancer, so I try not to let my mind go in that direction! If it stays bad, I will talk to my doctor at my next appt.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 09-28-2019, 02:06 PM   #595
Proud Fan Club Member

Sheesh, I meant to say it will go to 5 celsius over night, not during the day. It is 16 right now at 2 p.m. It is windy though. Still have not gone out yet, but will soon.

Last year at this same time, we were still wearing shorts. It was really warm. Sure is different this year.

Well, Kathy, you do a lot and I bet that is all that is giving you pain.

Hi Shelly, Catherine, Vicki, Kandie, Gracie and all.

Shirl
cdimick, annsforte3, Hawaiian and 3 others like this post.
Old 09-28-2019, 02:40 PM   #596
Gabfest Goddess

Aloha everyone!
Sis Jayne your gorgeous as ever!! Beautiful pathway alone the beach but shhezzz so far to get down ON the beach where as s just cross the street/freeway and he t all beach.

Sorry all havnt been around much migraines are a killer and I'm having them regularly and it's so hot so whenit is cooler I try to get my paper therapy in . Not as much as I used to but r like to but having them battle 2 of my girls t have space to work or just move is a battle I normally lose! lol it's so cramped most times my knees end up hurting too. One of the girls won't even Letter anyone not even my gs near me and they all love him . Not in a viscous way but she just makes sure she in standing in between!! Or she won't get up if she is laying at my foot area and she won't budge !

I pray and hope all that is in Aches and pain get better soon.

Woohooo glad my neice got to make up Her test I'm sure she did extremely well!

I see everyone's DTGD19 prizes are come in . Awesome and happy crafting!!
annsforte3, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 09-28-2019, 06:41 PM   #597
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, have they checked your potassium levels? A lot of times leg aches are from low potassium. Just a thought.

Victoria, love your creations! Such gorgeous stamping with those wonderful fairies.

Hi Shirl, Farmers Almanac says it will be a bad winter for Wisconsin!! I hoping it lies! LOL!!

It's cool here this evening! Down to 49 degrees already!
shirlb19, Chatterbox-1, Hawaiian and 2 others like this post.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:42 PM   #598
Proud Fan Club Member

Adorable. I love the one comment that said this cat is just doing what we all want to do. Fall asleep with a bunch of puppies on us!

Daily Scripture Thread

cdimick, shirlb19, Chatterbox-1 and 4 others like this post.
Old 09-28-2019, 08:51 PM   #599
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Ann,

I hope we both don't get bad winters! I just googled your 49 F and it is 9 in celsius. And we are supposed to go down to 5 tonight!

Shirl
Hawaiian likes this post.
Old 09-29-2019, 05:05 AM   #600
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks ladies on your lovely comments on my photos....we are lucky where we live.

Vicki, it is a long way down to the beach from the path but there are spots where you can walk down steps. The beach is pretty rocky here but further up the road you can walk right onto the beach and it’s white sand for miles. We just happen to live near the crappy bit lol. Hope that your migraine has gone. There’s a concert on at the arena about a 15 minute drive from here and the walls are bouncing....thud, thud, thud lol. Thankfully it only goes until 10pm.

Shirl, that’s cold...5 degree Celsius. It was 29 degrees Celsius here today...beautiful day.

Kathy, love the video of the cat and puppies...so cute. Hope that you get answers to the pain in your legs. I also was told it could be lacking potassium. My Dr recommended I ate more bananas..lol.

I need to make a card for the FS...that may have to be after garage cleaning tomorrow.

We came home from golf and son3 was here and had been cooking and was watching TV...we thought he’d moved back in lol. Nope, he jut wanted to watch some shows on our TV that he can’t get...we have subscription satellite tv. He’s currently fast asleep. Good job the bed upstairs hasn’t been stripped yet lol.

Happy day everyone.
muscrat, Chatterbox-1 and Hawaiian like this post.