Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-06-2020, 09:23 AM   #4001
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, Ann! Hugs! Take it easy!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
annsforte3, shirlb19, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:27 AM   #4002
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Birthday to you, Kathy!
muscrat, shirlb19, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:41 AM   #4003
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kathy, happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a terrific day!!
shirlb19, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:31 AM   #4004
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Wow, lots of chatter to catch up on. But first,

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kathy, happy birthday to you!

Now to catch up on chatter, I'll be back!
annsforte3, shirlb19, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:55 AM   #4005
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I hope your son's birthday was fabulous, Ann. I've gotten a late start here today.

Shirl, DH didn't find our usual TP at Sam's Club yesterday as I feared from your post yesterday. Thankfully, it isn't critical yet but perhaps we should pick some up somewhere else before it becomes critical and the supply isn't there yet!

I don't like hand sanitizer either but wasn't trained to wash my hands when I get home. DD1 is like you and has never liked her hands being sticky either. It actually made me laugh when she was little because she really didn't like that!

Shelly, yes it is very close by. Our weather, however, has been all over the place - warm, cool and rainy, back to warm. I was sneezing when I was out yesterday and wondered if I was making anyone nervous. Not sick, just spring time allergies starting to kick in.

I, too, like to wash my hands but really don't like the hand sanitizer. However, aloe gel and rubbing alcohol might not bother me as much.

Wow about your youngest being on such a strict schedule!

I agree about Sharon doing her PT, my dad had shoulder surgery but didn't recover his range of motion as much as he should have because he didn't do his at home PT.

Kandie, today is Oreo Cookie day? I guess I'd better get some Oreos! Hmmm, I am noticing a trend here of the females being diligent about hand washing and the males not so much...! Don't get blown away out there.

Glad they caught up with the former 911 employee for selling drugs...wonder if that contributed to the poor service?

Kandie, Melody, and Ann, please keep those high winds out there or send them East!

Oh no, Ann, sorry about your eye. Any idea what causes it?

I uploaded two cards for the letter P this morning and now have caught up on chatter...and it is still morning here for five more minutes!
annsforte3, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:11 PM   #4006
Proud Fan Club Member

My sister took me to Perkins for lunch....I had breakfast because I love their everything omelets and hash browns and I choose a mammoth muffin so I can give it to DH. My sister gave me $50 for my birthday and another $50 for babysitting! My that was a wonderful gift. Her daughter gave me $20 the other day but I gave it to my DIL.

Little man had to go to the doctors. He put his hand down on the hot stove burner Wednesday. The doctor is sending him to Lehigh burn center. He has 2nd degree burns where the fingers meet the hand and they are afraid of them constricting as they heal. He sure was full of it today! You wouldn't know he had a thing wrong if you didn't see the hand wrapped. His mommy is engaged and my sister is upset because they only started dating three months ago. They met on christian mingle. Com and he is a nice enough guy, but her first marriage was horrible because that guy had mental health issues. Little man rarely sees his dad and I don't think he gets support financially either.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Alpha list. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...262-post1.html
Old 03-06-2020, 12:25 PM   #4007
Proud Fan Club Member

When I post a comment in a forum, my signature is ok, but when I comment on a card, my last sig line is garbage.

Kathy, so glad you got taken out for your birthday!
Old 03-06-2020, 12:37 PM   #4008
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Kathy happy birthday to you. Hip hip horray it’s your special day. I hope that you are having a wonderful day. Enjoy tomorrow. Hugs
Old 03-06-2020, 12:38 PM   #4009
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, how nice to go out for lunch!! And great gifts too!! Spending on craft items?
shirlb19, Ozpom, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:29 PM   #4010
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kathy, happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a terrific day!!
muscrat, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 3 others like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:31 PM   #4011
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy can you answer this question here.#3997
Old 03-06-2020, 01:50 PM   #4012
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by annsforte3View Post
Kathy, how nice to go out for lunch!! And great gifts too!! Spending on craft items?

Unfortunately not! We are trying to help DS1 and DIL so I don't have a craft budget for quite a while. My card class friends may be giving $10 each for my birthday so that's the only shopping I can do. There are five of them.

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Old 03-06-2020, 01:52 PM   #4013
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, Walmart has the eclipse gum. There are two in each pack for $2.29 a pack.

Daily Scripture Thread

annsforte3, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:15 PM   #4014
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yay for going out for your birthday. I like to order breakfast any time of day.

Poor Little Man!

Sharon, they haven't gotten all of the bugs worked out. Some posts are such a mess sometimes due to those bugs.

Well, I took a break but back to house cleaning now.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:23 PM   #4015
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann I saw that I had forgotten to answer your question about our weather. It’s cooler at present around 30...perfect, but warming up again next week. I’m sorry to hear about your eye. Take care.

I usually get glitter on me when crafting and usually find little enamel dots that ping off when trying to get them off a sticker somewhere on me. I once lost the cover for my TH scissors. Searched for it for months and gave up and decided I had accidentally thrown it into the bin. I was cleaning my desk last year and there it was stuck underneath my cutter. I’ve also found stamps under my Misti too. I now try to put things onto a little dish on my desk after using. It doesn’t always work

I woke up yesterday knowing it was Kathy’s birthday but not for her so thought I’d wait. I then forgot until 4am today and jumped out of bed and posted. Phew.

Glad you had a nice day with your sister Kathy and today with your craft friends.

Happy thoughts everyone
Old 03-06-2020, 06:45 PM   #4016
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, Ann, so sorry about your ruptured blood vessel in your right eye. Hope it disappears fast!

Happy Birthday Kathy! Thinking of you!

Jayne, 30 is hot enough for me!

Shirl
Old 03-06-2020, 07:18 PM   #4017
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy birthday, Kathy. Yay for going out to eat. I totally get you being generous with your birthday money. Last year we had some major financial issues, and Amazon gift cards ended up being used for needed household items, rather than personal gifts.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20
smadson, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:33 PM   #4018
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all! Eye is bugging me so need to go rest it! Which means no computer!
smadson, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:24 PM   #4019
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Sleep well Ann and I hope you feel better tomorrow. Kathy, hope the little man is ok.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:59 AM   #4020
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, Kathy, how is Little Man, today? Is his hand going to be ok?

Good morning, everyone! Already did first PT this morning. They added strength exercises which are very hard. I have Therapy Putty; isn’t that funny? LOL. Like Silly Putty, exactly. Only it seems awfully hard to me. I am suppose to do squeezing, and pinching. Squeeze between thumb and each finger. You wouldn’t believe Hale hard that is for me. I am cooking again since last week. Last night I needed can of chicken broth. You know the tool you use to punch an opening? I couldn’t punch. DH had to for me, because, no strength. Maybe after all this, I will have more strength than before! LOL

Our college basketball team WSU, lost their last game and have one more game Sunday besides their tournament. Looks like they won’t make it to the NCAA this year. Cry, cry...
But KU on the other hand might take the whole thing! So we can watch them.

Nice here, 60s. DH will grill hamburgers today.

Don’t forget to change your clocks! . DH is already beginning, we have so many! LOL
Spring forward! Loose an hour of sleep tonight.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:11 AM   #4021
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning ladies, and happy sunny Saturday.

Happy birthday, Kathy!!! What a wonderful breakfast you had! I too can eat breakfast any time of day, especially omelets! What is in a mammoth muffin?

Isn’t it amazing how quickly little ones bounce back from injuries? I’m so glad he’s running around and still having fun. And regarding the engagement after only three months... well, it’s been my sad experience that no way is that enough time to really learn about another person. Sometimes even a year isn’t long enough. All you can do is keep her in prayer, as I know you do daily.

Ann, those eyeballs with ruptured blood vessels are a literal pain, aren’t they. I’ve had them before but never so close together. Are you doing some serious weight lifting on the side that no one knows about, or shoving heavy furniture around?

Our Lord was so with DH and I yesterday, my gosh, I can’t believe it. We were in our truck and getting ready to make a left turn off a county road to get onto a very busy bypass and I thought DH missed the turn. He went straight instead of slowing down for the entrance to the bypass. Turns out he’d suddenly lost the brakes, and he was trying to get to the side of the road instead of hitting the barrier on the curved exit. Talk about shocked! The brakes were completely gone. I’m so glad he kept his cool. We got back home limping along in low gear with flashers on. We weren’t that far away, thank the Lord. DH thanked his guardian angel, saying he was glad He hadn’t tired yet of watching over him.

We took the car instead and did find some finds, but nothing special. We were still a bit rattled.

He’s gone this morning, headed to a monthly firefighter breakfast, where the old and the new gather and tell each other stories and trying to top each other.

Ann and everyone with high winds yesterday, it is calm and beautiful today, supposed to get up to mid-50s today and up to 60 tomorrow.

The coronavirus has hit close to home. Someone in Indianapolis, about 3 hours away, went to a family gathering in Boston and returned home infected.

Hey, have a wonderful day, everyone! I’m still working on the baby blanket and getting into the home stretch. Dusty Dog only tried to sit on it twice yesterday, lol.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
AnnetteMac, annsforte3, shirlb19 and 2 others like this post.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:13 AM   #4022
Proud Fan Club Member

Sharon, good morning! We have clocks everywhere as well! And plans to grill chicken and roast potatoes and fresh asparagus on the grill. Yum!

My step DGD would love to join you in the putty exercises. She is a silly putty expert!

smadson, annsforte3 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:52 AM   #4023
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning! Wow, so much chatter to read! I know I'll never remember to comment on everything!

Happy Birthday Kathy! Your card is on the way! Yummy breakfast...I love breakfast any time of day. So sad for Little Man. Take care and hoping things are looking up or at least heading that way.

We went to spring training baseball game yesterday in Phoenix. I got to see my son, DIL and 3 darling granddaughters! Fun but long day!

Kandie, thank the good Lord he was watching over you and DH! Scary situation and glad he was able to keep his cool when the brakes went out! Wow. Yesterday, before we left for Phoenix, my SIL and I went to thrift shop...50% off the whole store! Lots of fabulous buys! I found my DH a brand new Makita Drill which was only $10. He was thrilled.

Ann, I hope your eye clears up quickly. It's so strange when that happens. Hugs

Sharon, I have arthritis in my hands and I do an exercise where I fill the sink with very warm water and squeeze a sponge 100 times. I should get some silly putty, too! I know you're determined and will soon be stronger than ever! Crafting is our motivation!

Hi Jayne, Melody, Catherine, Shirl, Linda, Shelly, Annette and anyone I've missed. I wonder how Sis Vicki is doing? Hugs to you all. I'd better get dressed, DB and SIL are coming today and we're going thrift shopping and hiking. Such a busy time.

When the time changes, I'll be off 2 or 3 hours from most of you, Arizona doesn't do Daylight Savings time change.
Ozpom and Kemernow like this post.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:58 AM   #4024
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

I wish we did not do the time change here! I hate it and it messes with the dogs appetite!

Kathy, how is little man doing! Was saying a prayer for him.

That reminds me of a story! We have a flat top electric stove ever since we built here some 38 years ago. We had a house warming and had lots of relatives over.

Used the stove top and of course the light was on that it was still hot. My spouse's cousin, who was top of his class in college and high school and ten years my spouses senior touched the top of the stove. He said he wanted to see if it stayed warm long!

We both yelled at him but of course, too late! Now this is a smart engineer, designer of Zenith tv's back in the day!! But he touched a hot surface!!!

Ok how many of us have arthritis in the hands? I do and it's bad! So now we need to add that to our Alpha exercise thread to keep them in good crafting condition!

Some days aspercreme is my best friend!
Ozpom, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:25 AM   #4025
Proud Fan Club Member

DH and I just got back from walk around our edition, less than half mile. But baby steps. Cool and windy, still.

Gracie, I like to put my hands in warm water to loosen them up, or on a heat pad.
Ann, ?I have arthritis , too. Both PT peopl I have had look at my thumbs and ask if I have arthritis? Maybe they are deformed, don’t know, but always been touch. My nail tech knows not to rub my thumbs when giving me a hand massage. Been that way for years!

Shelly!!! My card came today!, what a Sweetheart! Thank you! I will p.m. you.
Old 03-07-2020, 12:33 PM   #4026
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all! I have read through the chatter but can't remember it all.
Kathy - Happy belated birthday!

Ann - I hope your eye is better soon

Kandie - So glad that you and DH are safe. That is so scary!

Sharon - Glad you are healing well. My daughter would be very proud of you for being so diligent on your exercises. She is a PT and it's very hard for her to do her job well when people aren't willing to put in the effort.

I too do not like hand sanitizer. I work with young children and wash my hands many times a day. I also carry paper soap in my bag so that all I need is water to be able to wash. You can get them on amazon. You can also get water soluble paper on amazon to make your own if you are particular about soap brands or have allergies.

It is snowing like crazy here. It's not as bad as last weekend's storm but still a lot of snow. We have had nice warm temps that were melting everything and then we got about 6 inches of snow last weekend with high winds and low visibility. This past week warmed up nicely and everything was again melting. We are expecting another about 4 inches today. Again the temps are supposed to warm up during the week. I'm so sick of the roller coaster of temps, it gives me headaches.

Thinking of you all!

My Gallery
Old 03-07-2020, 04:29 PM   #4027
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quick hello...thank you for your kind comments on my card. Sharon and Gracie, it is paper. A very old piece I’ve had and as it was grey I thought I would use it. An EF would be cool.
AnnetteMac, smadson, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:37 PM   #4028
Proud Fan Club Member

Jayne, I have seen similar paper recently at our lss. Love how you used it on your gray card! Maybe I need to acquire a piece of this paper! Thanks for the enabling in advance!

Sharon, we have lots of clocks and watches too! We should start now. We are going to friend's for dinner and might forget to change them. I do not want to be late anyways, coming home tonight, so maybe I should turn my watch ahead now, lol, and I will look at my watch and say yikes, we need to be going now, lol.

Shirl
AnnetteMac, smadson, annsforte3 and 3 others like this post.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:47 PM   #4029
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi everyone! It is a rainy and chilly day here - hallelujah! They even had chain check going on for the semis going over the pass to Reno. That is good news indeed, would that it would continue for an extended time.

Yikes, Kandie, thank goodness that your DH was calm and collected in his handling of the brakes situation. So glad your angels were with you. I'm sure it helps that he was a fireman, trained to be calm in emergency situations!

So glad you are being diligent with your PT, Sharon!

As for clocks, we don't actually have that many that need manual resetting. Most are connected to devices that automatically change for us. I think I have the microwave and stove in the kitchen and that is about it, thankfully!

Gracie, that is one of the best things about Arizona - ignoring the time changes!

Do you ladies with arthritis in your hands ever submerge your hands into melted wax? I had someone do that once and it felt so good. I don't know if it would help with the arthritis pain but it seems like it might.

Ann, some people just can't learn without experiencing it for themselves firsthand. Hope his cousin wasn't too badly burned!

Annette, paper soap? That sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out.
AnnetteMac, annsforte3, Ozpom and 2 others like this post.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:26 PM   #4030
Proud Fan Club Member

I have a wax hand bath. It really does feel nice and it leaves your hands soft but I don't like leaving it plugged in so it takes time to melt the wax, and if you have pets, it tends to grab hairs and get gross.

Daily Scripture Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 05:28 PM   #4031
Proud Fan Club Member

I have 7 clocks to set plus two timers and two thermostat weather stations. Everything else should set itself. Oh, our vehicles need set too.

Daily Scripture Thread

AnnetteMac, annsforte3, Kemernow and 1 others like this post.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:33 PM   #4032
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
I have 7 clocks to set plus two timers and two thermostat weather stations. Everything else should set itself. Oh, our vehicles need set too.

Wow that’s a lot. We don’t have wall clocks anymore plus we don’t have daylight saving.

Kandie, glad you and your DH are ok.  Something like that always shakes you up. 

Ann, how is your eye today?

Good to see you on the thread Annette.  

I have had wax hand baths when I used to go for manicures. Makes the hands nice and soft...well mine for about a day lol.  I am starting to get some stiffness in one hand. I think it’s using the iPad a lot.  Sharon, keep healing and doing your exercises.  It’s March and looking forward to seeing you create again.

Hope everyone else is ok.  It’s Autumn here but feels like spring...happy spring everyone. 

Last edited by Ozpom; 03-07-2020 at 05:37 PM..
Old 03-07-2020, 06:12 PM   #4033
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I forgot about resetting the clock in the car, though I'd remember the first time I drove it. DH will take care of the van and DD1 should take care of the car she drives...who knows, though?
Old 03-07-2020, 07:00 PM   #4034
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I've never tried a wax hand bath. I'll bet it would feel good on my arthritic hands.

My sweet SIL and I went thrift shopping all day! We were at Goodwill for 3 hours! They had a 50% off sale on everything in the store. We're planning to make solar light mushrooms and glass flowers with vases, bowls and plates for the garden. They have lots of ideas on Pinterest. She's gotten me to add another hobby to my busy crafting life! LOL

My DH made BBQ ribs for supper. Yummy! Now, I'm in my chair relaxing almost ready to go to bed! It's been non-stop activity lately! Whew!

I'm hoping to make a card or two tomorrow! OH, almost forgot, at Goodwill I bought 8 packs of Stampin' Up cardstock for $1.25 each and one 12 x 12 pkg. for $2.50. Brand new!

Well, Goodnight all...I fear that I'm not going to last long tonight! Off to bed early!
AnnetteMac, smadson, muscrat and 3 others like this post.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:13 PM   #4035
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

For those of you who were interested in the pages inside my journal, I’ve posted them on the scrapping thread. Nothing fancy but I’m happy with it. Happy day
Old 03-07-2020, 08:41 PM   #4036
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks How is little man.... what did the other doctor say about little man hand?

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
Linda, Walmart has the eclipse gum. There are two in each pack for $2.29 a pack.
Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:39 AM   #4037
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning! Could not sleep, have been awake since 5 A.M.!

Finally got up and showered!

I have the hand wax machine too. Got different wax though since I hated the smell of the first one! Smells bother me a lot. Really does make your hands feel soft.

Off to eat breakfast and take care of the dogs, the rest of the house is still sleeping.
AnnetteMac, Kemernow and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:33 AM   #4038
Proud Fan Club Member

Little mans hand has second degree burns where the fingers meet the hand- he has to see someone at the Lehigh burn center probably this week. We won't know anymore until then. Thanks for asking about him Linda.

My card class friends had a nice party for me yesterday. and I didn't have money to order but four of them gave me $10 each and demo give me $100 my dear sweet DH gave her weeks ago to hold for me to be able to order!. So I was able to order anyway! I would have rather saved that money, but felt it wouldn't be appropriate because that's why they gave cash presents. I did use my birthday money from my sister to put on a bill to help DIL and DS. I honestly don't need anything and I was just happy I could help. Maybe now is the time to try a lottery ticket! I'm not really lucky, so I guess I could use that ticket money more appropriately.

Daily Scripture Thread

Last edited by muscrat; 03-08-2020 at 04:51 PM..
Old 03-08-2020, 08:06 AM   #4039
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Sunday! I woke up at 8 and was totally dismayed to realize it was really 9! Yikes! We forgot to reset the clocks. I have lots of clocks around because I love distinctive clocks, so I have to remember to set the clock in each room I go into, lol.

Oh Gracie, what fun at Goodwill and the other thrift shops!!! I’m envious!!

Sharon, I’m reading about your PT and suddenly thought of Play Doh! I can almost smell it. You could do your PT and be creative at the same time! I made a lot of clowns when I was young and then would put them in an envelope and mail them to my grandma. Of course, they were always flat by the time she got them, lol.

Catherine, hand arthritis, yes! So painful. And crafting always makes them ache more, especially this crocheting. The crochet hook lays against my worst arthritic finger and sometimes I just have to put the project away and rub in the Icy Hot.

And speaking of the clocks in the kitchen, as I sit here chatting with you all, I’m hearing beep, beep, beep, %&[email protected]#, beep, beep, beep, %&$#@, beep, beep, beep. I fear DH is having a bit of a problem with the microwave and oven clocks, lol.

Annette, so good to hear from you. I share your aggravations with the up and down weather and the headaches that come with it. Zyrtec-D is my AM tablet, without fail. Sometimes I have to take another one in the evening.

Good morning, all you wonderful ladies. I’ve been watching the digital weather tablet, that has a sensor on the front porch, go up one degree at a time. It was 35 at 8 - I mean 9 - and now at 11 it is at 46. Eleven degrees in 2 hours, not bad. I am foaming at the mouth wanting to haul everything out of the back porch and get it set up again, but DH says it’s too soon and could snow tomorrow. He wants me to wait until mid-April. You ladies who have this same kind of weather, when do you put your lawn furniture back outside?

annsforte3 and JRHolbrook like this post.
Old 03-08-2020, 08:09 AM   #4040
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, it sounds like a wonderful party from your card friends. And you will have goodies coming to enjoy.

muscrat, annsforte3, Ozpom and 1 others like this post.