Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   CCRAK Thank You Thread Part 3 (1/1/08) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/ccrak-thank-you-thread-part-3-1-1-08-a-310820/)

Emma F 02-14-2008 02:34 AM

LIZ THE DIVINE! AKA Emma's Cupid!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Liz, you are SO SWEET to send me such a wonderful box of goodies! It is fantastic! Here's what I got:
Beautifully decorated tin, pop dots, zots, tacky tape, paper pad, mini clips, candles, London embellies, 2 stamps, gel pens!
What a sweetheart you are ... DD was v. interested in the library info so we'll be coming on over shortly!
Thanks also for the long letter which I really appreciated. You're the best!

Emma F 02-14-2008 02:40 AM

LIZ THE DIVINE! AKA EMMA'S CUPID!

1 Attachment(s)
Liz, you are so sweet to send such a fantastic box of goodies!!! I feel thoroughly spoiled ... you're the BEST!
I got a beautifully decorated tin containing pop dots, zots, tacky tape, paper pad, mini clips, candles (pink and green, my fave colours!), London embellies, stamps, gel pens, chocolate and GUMMY BEARS (my absolute fave!). Here's a look at my haul!!!

Emma F 02-14-2008 02:49 AM

... oops, had to post twice because it timed out the first time!!!! But hey, better to get 2 thank yous than none, right?!!!! Hugs,

markie's mom 02-14-2008 03:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OMWord!!!!Thank you, Thank You, Thank You KellyH!!!! What a fantastic Cupid box!!!! MY CATS Thank you!!!!!!!! ALL FOUR OF THEM!!!!

I can't believe the beautiful wrapping you have done!!! And, all the gifts for Markie: A candy Slider!
Me: CANDY, a mail box, Green Galore findings! WOW!, brads, dimensionals, More Candy, and MORE DARK Chocolate! And, Bagel Chips!!!
Cats: CAT NIP MICE that were gone from that table as I was taking the SD card out of my camera! LOL!
Dogs: Snausages!

Well, I am so happy! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 82850

Attachment 82851

markie's mom 02-14-2008 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinky (Post 8761759)
Faith, I want to thank you for the beautiful card I received from you in the mail today. I love it and all those layers...such an awesome job, gf! Thanks for making my day!

Pinky

You're welcome!:D

markie's mom 02-14-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmc2stamp (Post 8764775)
I want to thank you so much, Faith (markie's mom) for, not one, but TWO wonderful cards!! Love the sparkle and hardware on the doodle this (or that I can not keep those strait!), and the sea shell card...breath taking...so love the colors and the technique you did (is it ISS?) looks just like the inside of a sea shell!!

Thank you sooo much!

You're welcome!:-D

markie's mom 02-14-2008 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvig (Post 8765267)
Thanks so much for the great Cupid Box, it is wonderful I love it....I need to get a proper Thank you in the Mail...Until then Thanks so much you are very thoughtful..

Hope you're feeling better....

You're welcome!:D I must say that your color choices were really difficult for me! LOL!

kradaker 02-14-2008 03:43 AM

Thank You Cupid Keri!

1 Attachment(s)
Oh my Keri! Everything looks so wonderful! I wish you could have been here when I opened everything! I just love all of it! For thos who weren't here...check out all of the goodies Keri aka stampinupconsultan sent me!

The list of goodies keeps on going!

Lots of Reese peanutbutter cups, pieces and fast break barsd
Treat bag of Kisses
Heart Shaped Tin of M&Ms
Little "K" sticky notes
Ribbon, Ribbon & Ribbon
Pink Brads
Spare Parts Pink and Purple embellie flowers
Silk Pink Flowers
Dimensionals in differ sizes
Handmade journal with my name on it - gorgeous!
A hand crafted tin with tons and tons of background embossed CS - all kinds of colors!!!
And of course a beautiful Valentine's Day Card in Pinks and Purples!

Thank you Keri. I love it all! :p

Emma F 02-14-2008 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tropicalichick (Post 8763991)
Thank you Emma soo much for all my goodies!! Those cookies!!!! OMG!! Yummmmm!! :) There sooooo peanut buttery!!

I'm glad it made it in one piece!!!! Happy Valentine's Day cupidee!!!!

Babsnelson 02-14-2008 05:12 AM

A big Valentines thanks to Kathy (jostvig) for the sweet Valentine. I love the note inside - totally sounds like me when I'm trying to make a card!! Happy Valentines Day to you too!!

StampingQueenJAR 02-14-2008 05:40 AM

KERI!

A big thank you to KERI for the wonderful card I rec'd this week!! Thanks for your sweet note too!!! Look for a picture in my RAK Gallery tonight!

Pinky 02-14-2008 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampinsilvia (Post 8764321)
This is the package Pinky sent me for my cupid package... It ROCKS!!! I know I will be having LOTS of fun with my goodies...thanks again Pinky!!! I especially lvoe the Mags...perfecdt for more stamping ideas!!!

Silvia, I am so glad you liked your goodies. I had so much fun putting this together. By the way, I have been checking our your blog and it is awesome, gf!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

toknighton 02-14-2008 06:49 AM

CCRAK thanks to Faith

for the gorgeously sparkly DDD card you sent...it is lovely in every way! Thanks for the happy mail :) (posted in my CCRAK album)

toknighton 02-14-2008 06:51 AM

CCRAK thanks to Debbie (Tawanda lives)

for the awesome traditional doily and hearrt pocket Valentine I got...I love the little embossed square that peeks out of the pocket and the little bling on the *o* too...thanks for thinking of me and bringing a smile to my day!

toknighton 02-14-2008 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tropicalichick (Post 8728255)
Riley-Thank you so much for the card. I love how u used the ribbon and all the scallops are great!

Debbie- Thank you so much for the Live Happy card and the starbucks card!!! YUMMY! The flowers with the burgundy brads are soo cute!

Jessica-Thank you so much for the adorable Delight in Life card. I love how the flowers are on dp!! So cute!!

Connie-WOW I sooo love the chipboard flower in purple!!! and the way u did the ribbon is so neat!! Thank you so much!!!!

Kelly-This card is so beautiful. Thank you so much for thinking of me on my day!

Melissa- Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday Wishes card! Love the piercing!! and thank you so much for the kind words inside!! :)

Gma-WOW What an awesome package!! Thank you so much for all the gooodies in that bag!!! I LOVE IT!! and the card is so adorable!! Great colors and coloring!!!

You are so welcome, hope your bday was fun and happy!

Grandmama BoBo 02-14-2008 07:05 AM

Thanks Deb (debdeb)

Thank you so much for my box of wonderful goodies. I love it all. I got a metal purse, decorated with House Mouse, 2 House Mouse stamps, felt brads, gemstone brads, 6 spools of ribbon/rickrack, and a House Mouse card. She is also sending me some homemade treats when she gets over being sick. I am going to try to link a picture, but have never done one like this before, so hope it works. Nothing happened. I'll have to try again later.

jostvig 02-14-2008 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie's mom (Post 8765610)
OMWord!!!!Thank you, Thank You, Thank You KellyH!!!! What a fantastic Cupid box!!!! MY CATS Thank you!!!!!!!! ALL FOUR OF THEM!!!!

I can't believe the beautiful wrapping you have done!!! And, all the gifts for Markie: A candy Slider!
Me: CANDY, a mail box, Green Galore findings! WOW!, brads, dimensionals, More Candy, and MORE DARK Chocolate! And, Bagel Chips!!!
Cats: CAT NIP MICE that were gone from that table as I was taking the SD card out of my camera! LOL!

Attachment 82850

Attachment 82851

what a great picture Faith...love the one with the cat in it....how fun

jostvig 02-14-2008 07:20 AM

JUDY

Thank You JUDY!
The Cupid Box was so Fun what a great Idea, thanks for puttting it together for us....

MichelleRedman 02-14-2008 07:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OMG!!!! I was so happy this morning when I opened my box from my AWESOME CUPID Dawn!!!! I took my pic, but had to get the girls to school so I wasn't able to post 'til now.

You totally ROCK Dawn!! I love everything!! and so do my girls!! Aliyah wants the clipboard, note book and pen!! and Brianna wants the chocolate!!! I of course told them no that it was ALL MINE!!!! lol I can't wait to use all the accessaries!! Think I will use it on a card today!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you for making my Valentine's Day sooooo AWESOME!!!!

Attachment 82865

WonkaIsMyCat 02-14-2008 08:01 AM

To Debbie (TawandaLives)

Thanks SOOOO much for the super-awesome box of goodies!! I can't wait to dive into the chocolate bars....your wrappers are so cute....and the conversation hearts.

I especially love the slipper socks -- they are great!! And I ADORE the beaded trim, too. AND yes, the Button Bear card is perfect. I do love teddy bears!! It's funny you put a Pez in there b/c I love Pez, too!! Anyways...there are other goodies, and I adore them all.

Thanks so much for thinking of me in such a special way!!

Hugs!
Melinda

StampingQueenJAR 02-14-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvig (Post 8767790)
Thank You JUDY!
The Cupid Box was so Fun what a great Idea, thanks for puttting it together for us....

I am so glad you had fun -- I hope everyone will want to do the Spring Bunny Fling!

deipara 02-14-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR (Post 8769215)
I am so glad you had fun -- I hope everyone will want to do the Spring Bunny Fling!

I'm planning on it.

Judy are you TRYING to torture me???? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN YOUR PACKAGE???????

markie's mom 02-14-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toknighton (Post 8767324)
for the gorgeously sparkly DDD card you sent...it is lovely in every way! Thanks for the happy mail :) (posted in my CCRAK album)

You are welcome!

debdeb 02-14-2008 11:35 AM

Thanks Mel (toknighton)!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I absolutely LOVE everything you sent, and can't wait to begin playing with all my goodies!

What a treasure trove! Pages and pages of images stamped from my revolving wishlist of stamps, two tins and lots of coasters and a mailbox to alter, some spools of ribbon, a scented candle, a great music notebook and little memo pad with a pen that flips open (I'm not showing that Matthew or I'll never get it back!), an adorable plaque, and my FAVorite candy--Reese's peanut butter-filled hearts! The adorable glittery card Mel made is in my all-time favorite color combo (probably from lil girl ballerina memories of pink tights and black leotards).

THANK you so much! I LOVE it all! This made Valentine's Day special already! (I am looking forward to a little sweetheart surprise from Patrick too, heheh)

Knutsen24 02-14-2008 12:06 PM

Thank you so much to all of my wonderful SCS friends I love you guys! I got some beautiful cards from the following people and posted pictures of them in my CCRAK album in my gallery.

Faith
Kathy
Connie

I also received a beautiful package from Keri who adopted me as her Cupidee! Thank you keri!!!

I can't figure out how to attach a thumbnail but I have a picture of it on my blog!

http://jessica-thereshegoes.blogspot.com/

markie's mom 02-14-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knutsen24 (Post 8771057)
Thank you so much to all of my wonderful SCS friends I love you guys! I got some beautiful cards from the following people and posted pictures of them in my CCRAK album in my gallery.

Faith
Kathy
Connie

I also received a beautiful package from Keri who adopted me as her Cupidee! Thank you keri!!!

I can't figure out how to attach a thumbnail but I have a picture of it on my blog!

http://jessica-thereshegoes.blogspot.com/

I'm so glad you got it! :D

StampingQueenJAR 02-14-2008 12:32 PM

SARA!!!!!!!!!!

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by deipara (Post 8769306)
I'm planning on it.

Judy are you TRYING to torture me???? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN YOUR PACKAGE???????

I am finally home and opened it!!!! I LOVE it all!

Sara sent me a lovely and fun and sweet and fabulous package!

I got my favorite drink -- General Foods International French Vanilla Cafe
(YUM! I go through that stuff so fast, and being sick today - I have already opened it and had some!)
A really cute mug (my fav colors and pink and purple, but my second fav are pink and brown and that's just what this is!) with some Hershey's kisses (my fav!) and yummy chocolate cookies!
Two cute little plants to grow - so sweet!
Some fun microbeads (great colors ;) )
Pop up dots (I go through these so fast, THANK YOU!)
Pretty gems (again, in my fav colors!)
Two Galaxy milk chocolate bars (Oh my word - DELICIOUS) wrapped in this super fun ribbon trim and a
GORGEOUS card!!! I am posting a separate picture so you can see that. It is just perfect! Isn't that ribbon slide gorgeous? And the candy looks good enough to eat!

Did I forget anything???

Sara, I loved this box because it was some of my favorites and also some of yours -- what a great way to share yourself! You are right - the chocolate is the BEST! I didn't post pictures of my actual candy b/c my dog is a chocoholic (no, it's not fatal to her -- she has found and scavenged and peeked and eaten it for years unfortunately) and I was afraid in my medicated state today I would leave it out and she would find it! So I ate some of the first Galaxy and the rest, along with the kisses and cookies are PUT AWAY!! Up high!! In a closed cupboard!

Thank you so much!! I am hoping that it was still fun for you even though you knew that I knew that it was you!! :mrgreen:

imastampin 02-14-2008 12:46 PM

Oh my word!

I got another fabulous Faith card in my mailbox today. I can't even believe it. What? Is this the third in like one week? Wow, I'm feelin' the love over here! This one is gorgeous too, of course. Here is a link to it in my my RAK gallery. Oooooo eeeeee! Thank you Faith!

debdeb 02-14-2008 01:24 PM

And I got one too!

A Fabulous Faith card in my mailbox! Faith, I absolutely LOVE your cards. It is always so nice to get happy mail, and I knew it was from you before I could even see the return address. LOVE all those gorgeous layers!

Thank you for thinking of me, especially when I know you don't feel too terrific! Love ya!

tropicalichick 02-14-2008 01:40 PM

I received TWO Valentines Day cards today!!! On valentines day!!! Whoo hoo u gals are good
Thank you so much Kathy and Debbie!! you both are truly sweethearts!! and I'm so glad I have you both in my life too!! XoXo

WonkaIsMyCat 02-14-2008 02:17 PM

Debbie --

Thanks for the Valentine. It totally made my day!!

deipara 02-14-2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR (Post 8771366)
I am finally home and opened it!!!! I LOVE it all!

Sara sent me a lovely and fun and sweet and fabulous package!

I got my favorite drink -- General Foods International French Vanilla Cafe
(YUM! I go through that stuff so fast, and being sick today - I have already opened it and had some!)
A really cute mug (my fav colors and pink and purple, but my second fav are pink and brown and that's just what this is!) with some Hershey's kisses (my fav!) and yummy chocolate cookies!
Two cute little plants to grow - so sweet!
Some fun microbeads (great colors ;) )
Pop up dots (I go through these so fast, THANK YOU!)
Pretty gems (again, in my fav colors!)
Two Galaxy milk chocolate bars (Oh my word - DELICIOUS) wrapped in this super fun ribbon trim and a
GORGEOUS card!!! I am posting a separate picture so you can see that. It is just perfect! Isn't that ribbon slide gorgeous? And the candy looks good enough to eat!

Did I forget anything???

Sara, I loved this box because it was some of my favorites and also some of yours -- what a great way to share yourself! You are right - the chocolate is the BEST! I didn't post pictures of my actual candy b/c my dog is a chocoholic (no, it's not fatal to her -- she has found and scavenged and peeked and eaten it for years unfortunately) and I was afraid in my medicated state today I would leave it out and she would find it! So I ate some of the first Galaxy and the rest, along with the kisses and cookies are PUT AWAY!! Up high!! In a closed cupboard!

Thank you so much!! I am hoping that it was still fun for you even though you knew that I knew that it was you!! :mrgreen:

Sorry about the complaint earlier. I kept seeing you pop on and comment, but you didn't say anything about your box!

I'm glad you like it all - I figured that the mug had pink, so it could be used for your coffee. Honestly, I forgot some of what I put in that box until I saw the pics. :)

deipara 02-14-2008 02:27 PM

I need to put a thank you in to Kathy and Debbie for the beautiful Valentines I received today. :)

deipara 02-14-2008 02:29 PM

I need to thank Laura (lovin' life n vegas) for the beautiful Changito thank you card - so pretty and jungle-y - and the little pack of clear stamps.

You're welcome for the Bella images. :)

deipara 02-14-2008 02:31 PM

Today was really a mail day for me. :) I got to open my Cupid gift and then I got lots of cards. :)

Thank you so much Faith for the gorgeous In Full Bloom card. It's SO PRETTY!!!!!! I practically started jumping up and down in front of the mailbox when I saw the return addy - I GOT A FAITH CARD!

Emma F 02-14-2008 02:50 PM

I got a Faith card too!

... thank you so much Faith! I love my card. Beautiful colours and layout ... as ever! You're so kind to think of me :)

StampingQueenJAR 02-14-2008 03:27 PM

Amanda, thank you so much for the really cute card you sent that you made at Regionals! I loved it - such neat colors and design! Thanks for thinking of me!

stampinupconsultan 02-14-2008 06:28 PM

Cupid Connie (cmc2stamp)

1 Attachment(s)
OMGosh Thank you to Connie (cmc2stamp)... You are such a wonderful cupid... not only did you send me stuff to feed my stamping addiction, but you sent my kids stuff to keep them on a sugar high. And as if you couldn't send A bag of M&M's, you sent me 3... yes ladies you heard me...3 and not just 3 bags, 3 LARGE bags.. I think she wants me to stay fat... LOL... Thank you so much for such a wonderful package.. You spoiled me in every sense of the word and I love it... Oh... How can I forget the Starbuck's gift card... That I can't wait to use.. YUMMY!!!! Thank you so much Connie.. What a wonderful friend you are !!!!!

cmc2stamp 02-14-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinupconsultan (Post 8775959)
OMGosh Thank you to Connie (cmc2stamp)... You are such a wonderful cupid... not only did you send me stuff to feed my stamping addiction, but you sent my kids stuff to keep them on a sugar high. And as if you couldn't send A bag of M&M's, you sent me 3... yes ladies you heard me...3 and not just 3 bags, 3 LARGE bags.. I think she wants me to stay fat... LOL... Thank you so much for such a wonderful package.. You spoiled me in every sense of the word and I love it... Oh... How can I forget the Starbuck's gift card... That I can't wait to use.. YUMMY!!!! Thank you so much Connie.. What a wonderful friend you are !!!!!

LOL!! You are so welcome, Keri!! Had to send something for the kiddos too..can't leave them out! I could not decided which M&Ms to get you so I got all the ones they had!! :) Of course there would be a starbucks card for my coffee friend! Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy it all!! So glad you liked it!

Kelly H 02-14-2008 08:08 PM

CCRAK from Keri (stampinupconsultan)

Thank you, Keri, for the wonderful Get Well card! I'm sure that's why I'm feeling much better. Thanks for thinking of me!

Kelly H 02-14-2008 08:08 PM

CCRAK From Kathy (Jostvig)

Thank you for the very cute valentine card - it made my whole week! I just may have to CASE this one!!!

Kelly H 02-14-2008 08:11 PM

Cupid Stuff From Melinda (WonkaIsMy Cat)

I received a box of wonderful goodies from Melinda, who was my Cupid! Thank you, Melinda, the card, altered notebook, box of candy, and mailbox are absolutely beautiful! Love the bling, too. I will totally use the chipboard alphabet, brads, scrapbook snaps, and ribbon. Heart shaped playing cards will be interesting to play with, too! Thank you so much, Melinda!!!

Kelly H 02-14-2008 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=markie's mom;8765610]OMWord!!!!Thank you, Thank You, Thank You KellyH!!!! What a fantastic Cupid box!!!! MY CATS Thank you!!!!!!!! ALL FOUR OF THEM!!!!

Attachment 82850

I'm glad that you liked your stuff, Faith. It was hilarious reading about your cats going nuts over the box. I really am surprised they could smell the catnip through all the packing, duct tape, and cardboard! =)

WonkaIsMyCat 02-14-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly H (Post 8777784)
I received a box of wonderful goodies from Melinda, who was my Cupid! Thank you, Melinda, the card, altered notebook, box of candy, and mailbox are absolutely beautiful! Love the bling, too. I will totally use the chipboard alphabet, brads, scrapbook snaps, and ribbon. Heart shaped playing cards will be interesting to play with, too! Thank you so much, Melinda!!!

I"m so glad you liked the box!! The heart-shaped cards amused me greatly...have fun!! Maybe you could play strip poker with DH or something. :twisted:

StampingQueenJAR 02-15-2008 05:11 AM

NEW CCRAK LIST coming out today -- do I have all changes, corrections, additions, deletions??? Send me an email or a PM!

Stampinsilvia 02-15-2008 06:08 AM

OKay bear with me since I have been a HUGE slacker in the thank you department!!!

I am just now getting around to taking down my Christmas cards... I know if FEBRUARY...but I just LOVE looking at them and it's such a shame I have to take them down at all! (hubby put in a request at the beginning of the week!)

So here goes! Thank you sooo much ladies for thinking of me! (hmmm at Christmas...sorry)

Tawanda Lives...so sparkly! I loved it
Kelly H...Where did you get the wide grosgrain ribbon?
Janet Murphey...Love the just chicken in...too cute
Lov'n Life n Vegas...WOW I ca not believe you made over 300...they are cute
Happy2stamp4ever...Love the one layer...the hole punches where my fav
depeira...love that tree with the pink sprklies
Michelleredman...the satin ribbon was stunning! great colors too
cmc2stamp...all I can say is WOW awesome shadow box!
tropicalchick...Love those snowmen! And they look adorable in pink & green
defoe...What a simple yet stunning card! Love the glitter around sentiment
Dawnmercedes...I love the beach and your card was perfect!
Markie'smom...Faith I love love love this set, and the embossing is perfect
Twinshappy...I love the city of David set, great colors and ribbon too!

And unfortunately I have a gorgeous card with no name on it :( but it used baroque motif white embossed and the colors are gable green, tempting turquoise and brilliant blue (a gorgeous color combo!) if this is yours, please let me know so I can properly thank you!

Stampinsilvia 02-15-2008 06:12 AM

And now for more current thank yous! (really I will be better about this and I am planning on uploading these into my CCrak folder...wish I could upload more than 3 at a time LOL)

Twinshappy...thank you SOOSOOOOO much for the pretty V-day card!

Markie's Mom... Thank you for BOTH gorgeous cards I got from you these past couple of weeks..WOW stunning work!

cmc2stamp...WOW, a whole lot of cutting, but absolutely worth it! I love the micro glitter too!

happy2stamp4ever...Love the one layer card! Gorgeous!

Sorry if I missed anyone! I hope you all forgive me for being so rude and waiting FOREVER to thank you!

Happy Stampin'

myboys 02-15-2008 07:55 AM

Kathy Thank you for the very adorable sweet valentine you sent a few days ago. Love it to pieces great dp

Stacy (twinshappy) thank you also for your very adorable valentine great layers and great card

myboys 02-15-2008 07:59 AM

Michelle

Michelleredman thank you so much for your very awesome and adorable super fantastic cupidee stuff you sent me. I loved it all, and to peek at it all visit here!! HERE

myboys 02-15-2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmc2stamp (Post 8764325)
Woo Hoo, Billie you are soooo awesome! I can not believe you sent me nestablilites...you so did have to keep track of me!! Sorry it I made it hard for you!! :) I also got a beautiful card with embrace life and images too...I do not have this set...thanks so much, a baby clear stamp set, some very cool chip board embellies, and of course DARK CHOCOLATE!! MMMMM :) Thanks so much, Billie!! You ROCK!!

All I can say is I am glad thats over...........whew the day before I find out you ordered rectangles too. Man on man I was flippin, but hey it was meant to be, you didn't have squares, and now you do. Enjoy!!
Hugs

Billie