Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   AOCC12 - February (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/aocc12-february-545779/)

vikkijo 02-18-2012 06:51 PM

It's not mini, the bows come off HUGE
Should it say MINI somewhere on this box?

SageBrush 02-19-2012 05:46 PM

I needed a quick birthday card for a grandson. I combined this with a Verve and color combination challenge. I need to make a list for next month!
Navy Birthday Owl by SageBrush - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SageBrush 02-21-2012 11:16 AM

I would just like to remind everyone to use the keywords, AOCC12 on their gallery uploads. That way all the cards show up in the All Occasion gallery. I have a hard time keeping up with threads and it's much easier to find the cards if they are all in one gallery. Thanks!

JBgreendawn 02-21-2012 01:21 PM

Okay could not remember if I posted or not... got feb done ( finally)

had a guy at work: Seagull Birthday by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
an friend LA's birthday by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and hubs (x2) ones from me FS263 ~ for Becky by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ,
ones from people at work ( who expect handmade cards :roll:) Hubs work bday by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 02-24-2012 11:16 AM

I thought I was done for February but needed a thank you card:

Puppies with Character

susanbri 02-25-2012 09:27 AM

I'm still not done for February! A friend just got a job as a children's librarian so I needed to make a card to send to congratulate her:

Books Full of Characters

ScrappinCEO 02-26-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixxiewacorgi (Post 19177467)
A just because guy card. Attached it since I can't upload it to the gallery on Sunday.

Great card! Sometimes those 'just because cards' are the best :-)

ScrappinCEO 02-26-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageBrush (Post 19181662)
I tried to do the VSN but, they said you have a 45 minute limit on the cards. I made this card and it took me most of the day! You know how it is, you can only work on this stuff off and on again, between chores.

So, that's only one more done for this month. Maybe I can get more done on the President's Day holiday.

Dianne, keep in mind that is 'collective'. So if you work on it for 10 minutes then have to go do something... you're only in for 10 minutes. When you come back for another 5-15, tack that on. It also doesn't count 'thinking' time. It's from when you actually begin constructing the card till it's finished.

ScrappinCEO 02-26-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susanbri (Post 19184168)
Here's my last birthday card for the month of February. I played along with yesterday's Technique Lover's Challenge and made two versions of the same card. It's for a guy and I can't decide which one I like best. What do you think?

I fav'd the first one for it's simplicity because that is my style but I liked them both. I have that stamp and don't use it enough. I often think more 'alter' than I do using the image as a whole. Thanks for the inspiration!

ScrappinCEO 02-26-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoener (Post 19192720)
So far I've only been able to upload 3 cards this month and 2 of those were for Teapot Tuesday. The other was a birthday card for my oldest granddaughter's 18th birthday.

Hmmm, now that I look at my gallery, I notice a few cards missing. Better check that out tonight.

I have 2 other cards done, but I can't put them in my gallery yet because they will be featured on the Bowdabra.com blog next week and I can't publish them myself for 30 days after they hit their blog. One is for St. Patty's Day and the other is a Spring card which turned out really cute.

You've been a busy little bee, Maggie! Great cards.

ScrappinCEO 02-26-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiecat (Post 19195751)
My second card of February is decorated with stickers only, no stamps - I hope that's okay. Though I did stamp the inside sentiment. A child's first birthday is a huge occasion in Korean culture and my cousin's daughter Abby is having a huge party at an Italian restaurant today.

How adorable!

I'll have to CAS this one in a few more months. Adding to FAVS! Not only will I have my granddaughter, but we just had 2 virtual showers for SCS gals who'll need one of these in 10 and 11 months :-)

ScrappinCEO 02-26-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawn (Post 19205531)
Okay could not remember if I posted or not... got feb done ( finally)

I didn't have you down for February. I do now! :-)

ScrappinCEO 02-26-2012 09:27 AM

Great job, you guys! I've left love all over the place this morning. Now it's time to go play gardener.

ScrappinCEO 03-02-2012 02:05 PM

February WINNER!

Random.org has chosen LulyG as our February winner!

Congratulations! I'll put your envelope in the mail tomorrow!

ScrappinCEO 03-02-2012 02:06 PM

Congratulations on a fabulous February! This is the last I look at this thread. On to March!

yellowrose46 03-02-2012 06:15 PM

Congratulations LulyG!

grammatroll 03-02-2012 08:36 PM

Congratulations, LulyG!

stampinandstuff 03-04-2012 02:43 PM

Got quite a bit of stamping done in Feb, but not much photography or posting:oops:

Here's links to 4 of my 5 cards.....still have 1 more to photograph.

The Open Sea by stampinandstuff - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easy Events CASE by stampinandstuff - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfectly Penned Open Sea by stampinandstuff - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfectly Penned Lighthouse by stampinandstuff - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hmmmmm.....hoping to keep up a bit better in March, but still haven't made my February Christmas Cards yet :(

Greywolf 03-05-2012 04:05 PM

Congrats LulyG for being the February winner!

stampinandstuff 03-05-2012 10:25 PM

Alright......here's the link to the last of my Feb cards.....didn't think I was ever going to get there :)

grammatroll 03-06-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinandstuff (Post 19247233)
Alright......here's the link to the last of my Feb cards.....didn't think I was ever going to get there :)

You make some very nice cards with this stamp. This card is by far my favorite of them all.

stampinandstuff 03-16-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grammatroll (Post 19247786)
You make some very nice cards with this stamp. This card is by far my favorite of them all.

Thanks Debbie :) this one is my fave too.....think I might be adding a few more of these to my stash....super quick and easy!!!