Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   Anyone made a inspiration notebook/binder of their color swatches from challenges? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/anyone-made-inspiration-notebook-binder-their-color-swatches-challenges-442440/)

scrappinhillbilly 06-12-2009 05:00 AM

Anyone made a inspiration notebook/binder of their color swatches from challenges?

My upline gave us a challenge last night to start one and I thought it was a great idea and I meant to incorporate one ever since I saw Jaron's present a couple years ago at Memphis Leadership regionals.

So has anyone made one and willing to share theirs? Or even know of a similar previous thread topic I can refer too? I've done a search in both forums and the gallery but didn't really come up with anything. so I'm hoping someone can help me out here. Maybe I searched with wrong words/ terms/ phrases.

Anyweay Have a great day!!!:D

redapron 06-12-2009 06:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Every week I create a WORD doc with the color challenge at the top from Tuesday and the sketch on the bottom from Wednesday. I print it and file in a binder. I've been doing this April of 2008...

Attached is the one I did for this week.

scrappinhillbilly 06-12-2009 07:35 AM

Neat! This way you are challanging yourself to complete two at once!

redapron 06-12-2009 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappinhillbilly (Post 14349375)
Neat! This way you are challanging yourself to complete two at once!

Yes! Sometimes, I do combine the challenge and sometimes I just use one or the other. It's been a HUGE help to me in planning cards for workshops and stampcamps!

stampingrannie1996 06-16-2009 08:40 AM

I take a punch of the color and put it on a ATC and put it into baseball card holders and then into a binder. Sure helps when you're stuck and need some inspiration.

Choc0holic 06-16-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampingrannie1996 (Post 14381027)
I take a punch of the color and put it on a ATC and put it into baseball card holders and then into a binder. Sure helps when you're stuck and need some inspiration.

Ditto! This is what I do not only for color combinations but sketches as well! Sure, the sketches aren't true to size, but I get the general idea.

Misstreez 06-16-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampingrannie1996 (Post 14381027)

Ooooo....i like this idea!!!! TFS

scrappinhillbilly 06-18-2009 01:40 PM

Thanks for the ideas as i've been busy printing them all out and making up swatch samples and it's coming together really nice!!!!!!

cmesinden 06-23-2009 04:49 PM

I would love to see some examples of this as well.

cla616 06-24-2009 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redapron (Post 14348729)
Every week I create a WORD doc with the color challenge at the top from Tuesday and the sketch on the bottom from Wednesday. I print it and file in a binder. I've been doing this April of 2008...

Attached is the one I did for this week.

great idea, thanks for sharing, I may start doing the same!
I have a notebook going of Scrapbook sketches, but trying to start adding in the cards too for more inspiration, and having the colors there to is perfect!