Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-19-2021, 03:13 AM   #3921  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan I used to have a pressure cooker but got rid of it and switched to my crockpot which I do like.
So cute what your DGS said..yep girls talk about those things and some of us have stamps that mention them lol.

The Trans Tasman bubble started today with flights to and from New Zealand. We’ve just been watching clips of Aussies and Kiwis seeing family for the first time since pre Covid. They had parties at the airports here and in NZ. Not sure we will go yet but it’s good to know that one overseas border has reopened, albeit its just over the ditch.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-19-2021, 03:16 AM   #3922  
Forum Fanatic

Jayne that’s good news re flights, I wouldn’t fly to the USA this year, waiting to see how it all pans out although they are talking of coming here when we’ve had our jobs
Old 04-19-2021, 05:13 AM   #3923  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning and happy Monday the 19th. I am your official what-day-is-it person, lol.

Shirl, we also just started watching House and Eeeeuuwww is right! Tapeworms! YUCK

Hey Wisconsin-ites, our beautiful (supposedly) day today has already degenerated into clouds and then rain. Snow tomorrow! The weather people lied!

Ann, your journals are so beautiful! Terrific idea!

Kathy, I don’t know how many times we’ve enjoyed a show, only to have them change writers or something and go off on a different direction and ruin it completely. It’s frustrating.

We gave up on 9-1-1 Lone Star but still love the original 9-1-1.

Happy Birthday, Shelly!!!

Jayne, LOVE your fun quote! Hilarious!

I have a vague recollection of my stepmom making pickles in the pressure cooker and them exploding pickle pieces all over the ceiling of the kitchen!

Jan, your GS is absolutely adorable! And absolutely correct, LOL.

Good morning, ladies!!!

Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-3f8708b0-c205-48ee-998f-f28168d1109b.jpeg  

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Last edited by Kemernow; 04-19-2021 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: Wrong date!
Old 04-19-2021, 05:58 AM   #3924  
luvstochatchatCHAT

Morning friends! We just gave the dog a good run and got some fresh air so our brains are ready to settle into school work now. Whew! Chilly, but the sun is trying to shine.

I’ve got to keep very focused this week. I’ll be gone a good part of Saturday, so I will lose my fun catch up day. So I aim to keep up as best I can with the house work. I follow Clean Mama and she has a task for each day. I just need to be focused and not turn to mind numbing things lol!! It will be very rewarding to keep up and be ready for a fun day on Saturday volunteering to get the fund raiser garage sale ready to go for the next weekend.
Old 04-19-2021, 06:00 AM   #3925  
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, since when did you start believing the weather people? LOL

As the saying goes, get a rock. Put it outside. Check it every so often. If it's wet, it's raining. If it's white it's snowing, if there's ice on it, it's freezing. If it's gone, it's windy! LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2021, 06:18 AM   #3926  
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, 👍🏻!!!!!

Old 04-19-2021, 06:21 AM   #3927  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Shelly sorry forgot to say happy birthday to you yesterday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

It's winter here in Wisconsin again!! Blowing and cold temps!

Will catch up on chatter later...dogs are calling me for breakfast!
Old 04-19-2021, 06:44 AM   #3928  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning ladies!

Kathy, I definitely like your weather rock.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge. ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Old 04-19-2021, 07:17 AM   #3929  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacyquilterView Post
Good morning ladies!

Kathy, I definitely like your weather rock.
👍
Old 04-19-2021, 09:54 AM   #3930  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy belated birthday, Shelly!!!!!!
Ann, super journals you created!
You guys are funny! Just over the ditch, putting oneself in time out, exploding pickles, funny grand kids, weather rock....laughter is the best medicine, according to the Reader's Digest.
Got my little stroll in for the day but boy, the wind in my face was not fun. I told a man also walking to please pass me, I couldn't walk as fast (darn Achilles heal).
Best wishes with your Dad, Kathy.
Old 04-19-2021, 11:23 AM   #3931  
Stazon Splitcoast

Aloha Bestest Sistahs!!!
First off Hauoli Belated Lahanau sis Shelly!!!
As today is My dear Hubby's birthday and sister's tomorrow!! So lots of Happy Happy coming and going this month lol

sis Shelly also mahalo Fairy Much for the tip ....hope I can remember it the next time it happens but with my memory lately I highly doubt I will . Guess it's a sign I need post it notes!!

Sis Jayne ..about IP , Yeps I'm one of thises scared to get one since it reminds not to forget to let out the pressure and since I've gotten very forgetful it scares me even more !! Love what it can do tho......I do love my crockpot tho!! Just seems the bigger I got the longer it takes and mitch isn't a happy man on having to wait!!! Hahaha my gds should be adorable like your gs sis Jan and say ...gma your right about gpa and men are so impatient , especially papa !!!! Lol

sis Kathy ...you ROCK!! Hahahahaha

sis Ann you have been up to whole lot of Gorgeousness as usual!!

Your very welcome sis Shirl ...love all your gorgeousness as well !!

well sorry I have to run. And to everyone and subjects I missed so sorry but eyes are giving me warning to go.
Old 04-19-2021, 11:35 AM   #3932  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hey, Victoria. With the instant pot, you do not have to worry about letting the pressure out, unless the recipe tells you to do a manual pressure release at the end of cooking. It is all digital. You set it for the type of cooking you are doing and set a time. When the time is up, the cooking technically stops, in other words, it's like turning off the burner on the stove. With pressure, you can allow the pressure to drop naturally or do a manual release, or both (natural for 10-20 minutes and then finish with manual). The only caution is that you make sure the pressure is released before opening the lid. I love that I can leave the room and not worry about the pressure getting too high or too low.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge. ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Old 04-19-2021, 01:45 PM   #3933  
Proud Fan Club Member

My eye appointment was at 1:00. I arrived about 12:40. Got insurance info updated and sat in socially distant seats. Waited until 1:10 p.m. when they took me back for visual field. Then she took me out to the waiting room to sit and wait again. I said to her, don't I have to have an OCT scan also and she says no. Finally I hear my name called and we go into the room and she says I hear you are here to see Dr O. I said no, I'm supposed to see doctor F. She says well it says here you are to see Dr o about cataracts. Then she finally asks my last name. Apparently there's another woman in the waiting room with the same first name! Then I wait another half hour or so and they take me into the exam room. Then someone comes in and says they need to take me for an OCT scan first before the doctor comes in. What? I already told them I thought I needed one and they said no. So we go back for the scan and then back to the doctor's exam room. I hate the visual field test. I always feel like I'm failing and she always tells me I passed it with flying colors! There are no major changes so I can wait 6 months to go back. Poor DH sat in the truck from 12:40-3:00!

Tomorrow I go for lab work for my regular appt next week. Thursday I see my gyn doc and also get a mammogram. Then may 5 is my colonoscopy.
Old 04-19-2021, 07:16 PM   #3934  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hey Victoria! I made spaghetti sauce in the crockpot tonight. Tomorrow I am going to do the chicken salsa recipe that we got into a couple of years ago. I have made it lots of times.

Well, I just watched Prince Phillip's funeral, and the reading really had me stumped, as it said Ecclesiasticus 43:11-26,,,,,,So I thought it meant Ecclesiastes, but that book of the bible does not have that many chapters. Well google to the rescue......the passage was taken from the Apocryphal book of Sirach! Case solved, lol.....

Kathy you are having medical week!

We had wind today too on our walk, but it was good, cause it was very warm at 10:30 already.

Happy Birthday to Mitch!

Shirl
Old 04-19-2021, 08:07 PM   #3935  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
Kandie, since when did you start believing the weather people? LOL

As the saying goes, get a rock. Put it outside. Check it every so often. If it's wet, it's raining. If it's white it's snowing, if there's ice on it, it's freezing. If it's gone, it's windy! LOL
wish we had a love button.

Gosh that was a long time in your opticians and what a debacle as we say...what chances are there that a lady had the same name. Glad you got it sorted. Good that you are having a lot of health checks..they do seem to be necessary at our age.

we were supposed to go on a road trip today but DH not feeling great. The sun is shining and it’s a beautiful autumn day here...I have to be grateful for small things.

waving to you all.

Last edited by Ozpom; 04-19-2021 at 08:13 PM..
Old 04-19-2021, 10:27 PM   #3936  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Waving hello!

DD1 was going to come for dinner, but that did not happen, so cooked food sister #2 brought over yesterday- she marinated chicken breasts and I just threw them in the oven. I did make sides for them- delish!

I had a funeral today- my friend was 59 and passed after 5 years clear of breast cancer, developed bone cancer..... she never complained and was always so positive! After the Teaparty for her last June, she posted all of the cards across her fireplace and posted a picture.... and after Christmas, she had her family drop off a Lenox Angel for me- I think she was my angel actually!!!

Tomorrow, hubby will have me drop him off to pick up a car for him to test drive- he wants to get a RV and wants to tow a car.....we have a rental of an RV over Memorial Day- and is finding that not all campsites take large RV's- not over 21' in many cases, so we have limited choices
of where we can go for the weekend....LOL I do not care, as long as my back cooperates!
Anyway, not all cars can be towed by an RV- so he has been looking at manual transmission cars.

Thanks for all of the well wishes for my B-day- and cards from Jayne, Dagmar, Ann and Sharon. So sweet and most appreciated.

Stay warm, hoping the snow misses us!

Shelly
Old 04-20-2021, 01:21 AM   #3937  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning,

Happy belated Birthday, Shelly.

Old 04-20-2021, 03:02 AM   #3938  
Forum Fanatic

Kathy I like your weather forecast, I always ask steve, he says who do you think I am Michael fish, he was a well known weatherman on tv who famously said there was going to be no strong winds and then we had a hurricane, ha,ha,

I once had a doctors appointment in the uk, I was waiting for an appointment for a hysterectomy, well she called me and we were chatting and she asked me a question and I realised she had the wrong notes, I said I’m waiting for a hysterectomy, she threw the notes across the room as apparently she had the same surname! Here they think if you have a middle name it’s your surname as Spanish always have two surnames, throws them as I don’t have a middle name, ha,ha

great news, steve is having his jab tomorrow, had a phone call in rapid Spanish, 7pm last night eventually he slowed enough for steve understand 11.33am, love how it’s always an odd time, never half past or quarter past, our Spanish friend from the gas station said it will be Spanish time, 1pm, they are never on time.
Old 04-20-2021, 03:08 AM   #3939  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Shelly I’m so glad that we had the teapot party last year for Sandy. From what you’ve said previously it sounds as though she was very positive. Thinking of you and her family.

An RV..yay..shame we live in different countries. We could meet up. We read forums where here people tow a car using a flat tow. Your country is like ours and we are going to try ours without as it defeats the purpose of towing for us. People say if you are organised and if you don’t want to go off gravel roads 4wd’ing, you don’t need one. Most use bikes and electric bikes which we will get.

Our MH will be 25’ and we’ve been looking at parks today and all offer sites, some with ensuite facilities lol but we have our own shower and loo. We will go off grid to unpowered sites but will get a generator and have 2 gas bottles. I can’t wait for ours...it will take months yet. We did have to upgrade the van so we can take more weight and now we have to do our light rec vehicle licences..eek. We’ve just been planning a 25 day trip next year up the coast of our State staying at camping sites on the beach and one unpowered site but with a long drop loo...lol. I would recommend joining a private forum on FB that is specific to your country. Heaps of advice from people who’ve done this sort of travel for years. Exciting time for you.

We didn’t get to do our road trip today nor did I get to create which was the plan. We spent all day researching camping gear lol. There’s always tomorrow.

Jan, glad Steve is having his vaccine shot tomorrow. Hope all goes well and Spanish time reminds me of Fiji time lol. I remember Michael Fish lol.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Old 04-20-2021, 05:10 AM   #3940  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, happy Tuesday April 20. NCIS is new tonight. Is anyone watching the Masked Singer? We are catching up on episodes. Snow in our forecast, all the movable plants are inside, all the bushes are covered. The poor things.

I had all my makeup on yesterday morning as I was going to run errands, and opened a new container of Eggbeaters in a carton, with the little tab inside the twist-on lid, and when I pulled up the tab, egg splashed up all over my face! DH said, now that is truly what I call having egg on your face! Not a good sign of the day to come!

Kathy, OMGosh, what a fiasco at your doctor’s office!

Old 04-20-2021, 05:15 AM   #3941  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I looked up Michael Fish because we had a meteorologist named the same here in Wisconsin. He left a while ago, no idea where he is. That is pretty funny. And the hurricane story came up for your Michael Fish. The chance of snow here today has diminished a bit. There was snow in northern Wisconsin yesterday. Not surprising. Welcome to spring in WI, wait a minute, it will change.
I have a boob smash tomorrow. Always glad to get that done.
Old 04-20-2021, 06:17 AM   #3942  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Jean, Boob smash...LOL. Never heard it called that. I had mine several weeks ago.
weather..snowing this morning..be 40s later, do it will be gone. Was upper 60s yesterday and will be 80s on Sunday! Crazy Spring weather!

Kathy, I took a photo of DH in Hawaii in front of the “weather station” with a hanging coconut , with a sign that said those things plus If coconut is shaking, earthquake, and if gone, hurricane! LOL

Jan, I hope Steve’s shot goes well.

snowy day, great for house cleaning, and crafting. Happy crafting.

Old 04-20-2021, 08:16 AM   #3943  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! I won't talk about the weather here. Wow, snow today for some of you?

Shelly, happy birthday a few days late. Sorry, I haven't been on for a few days and missed telling you on your birthday.

My parents had what they called a tow dolly that they used to tow the car behind their motorhome. So, it was their big motorhome, the tow dolly, and their car on the tow dolly. They traveled around the US for 3-4 years and enjoyed it immensely. I asked my DH and he said the tow dolly makes it so you can tow any car.

Jayne, I hope your DH is feeling better today.

Kandie, I saw yesterday that NCIS has been renewed for season 19, still waiting to hear about NCIS LA.

Shirl, I haven't watched Prince Philip's funeral but that reading would have had me stumped too. I feel badly for the Queen. What a long marriage they had.

Kathy, that sounds like quite the trip to your eye doctor's office! I'm glad they finally got it straightened out, your poor DH waiting!
Old 04-20-2021, 08:27 AM   #3944  
Stazon Splitcoast

ROFLMAO !! Good one ,Boob Smash!!
Old 04-20-2021, 11:46 AM   #3945  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkanackView Post
I looked up Michael Fish because we had a meteorologist named the same here in Wisconsin. He left a while ago, no idea where he is. That is pretty funny. And the hurricane story came up for your Michael Fish. The chance of snow here today has diminished a bit. There was snow in northern Wisconsin yesterday. Not surprising. Welcome to spring in WI, wait a minute, it will change.
I have a boob smash tomorrow. Always glad to get that done.
im getting smashed Thursday! LOL
Old 04-20-2021, 04:05 PM   #3946  
Proud Fan Club Member

NCIS is supposed to be new but I thought Sloane left?
Old 04-20-2021, 04:33 PM   #3947  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I love the term boob smash and I had mine a few weeks ago..all good. We are all getting our boobs smashed lol.

I am out this morning but will scrap later and maybe make a card...decisions decisions

no news this end..same same.
Old 04-20-2021, 06:21 PM   #3948  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Reminder! This is the last week of round 14! Next week will be an off week for all to catch up.

This week's letter is "Z" and the theme is zany!!

Keywords: ABC14Z26, ABC14, and of course your personal keyword

Also, please NO POSTING your card early please! The challenge date is always the Wednesday of the week. I as hostess post the evening before.

Thanks so much!
Old 04-20-2021, 08:14 PM   #3949  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sorry Anne, I think I forgot to skip one or two of those weeks that we didn't have a challenge and had plunged ahead on two of those for the wrong date until I realized my mistake. I did load mine tonight after I saw your Z card. When will the next round start? These are one of my favorite challenges of the week. I look forward to them. Thanks for being the creator and you came up with some great ideas for this year's challenges. I don't know how you think of all these things. I did have fun thinking if we did color challenges using colors that start with the alphabet. I made a list and of course had to get creative with d,j,x and z.
Old 04-20-2021, 08:33 PM   #3950  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry Ann I was not thinking. I posed early had lots on my mind. please forgive me thanks, Linda
Old 04-20-2021, 10:15 PM   #3951  
Forum Fanatic

Jean that’s funny having another Michael Fish, we also have Sarah Blizzard as a weather presenter too, an apt name.

cant believe some of you are having snow!!

im waiting for my boob smash appointment, it should have been in February, I’m guessing they will send for me when they catch up, steve should have had his colon test too but no word yet.

we see lots of RVs over here towing small cars, usually those smart cars, two seaters, I think all automatic cars have to be lifted when being towed, I thought it was only stick shift as you call them that can be towed, in Spain it’s illegal to tow a car you always have to call the grua,

I have my card ready, not very zany, I will post it when we get back, whatever time that will be.
Old 04-21-2021, 06:48 AM   #3952  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

We will get a week off for all to catch up on the challenges or to rest and then start Round 15 on May 5th!!

And...I had help with creating the challenges this last round and for round 15!! Thank you to Sharon, Shelly, and Annette for all the help!!

All of you Alpha ladies are so talented and creative!!
Old 04-21-2021, 07:04 AM   #3953  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by annsforte3View Post
We will get a week off for all to catch up on the challenges or to rest and then start Round 15 on May 5th!!

And...I had help with creating the challenges this last round and for round 15!! Thank you to Sharon, Shelly, and Annette for all the help!!

All of you Alpha ladies are so talented and creative!!
May 5th I will be in lalaland awaiting colonoscopy!
Old 04-21-2021, 07:06 AM   #3954  
Forum Fanatic

Steve had his jab, all fine apart from the fact that they let everyone and anyone in the line so we were snaking around three streets which meant two hours of slow moving people before he actually reached front, so getting an appointment was a total waste of time.
Old 04-21-2021, 07:06 AM   #3955  
Forum Fanatic

Oh joy Kathy.
Old 04-21-2021, 08:27 AM   #3956  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! DD2 and I were up late last night (as is normal around here) and we heard rain outside. Not a lot, probably just enough to make the car look really dirty!

We had an impromptu family night last night. We got Mod Pizza for dinner. That is one of those pizza places that has a flat rate for the pizza and then they build it how you want it and bake it quickly in the oven. DH and DD1 had cheese-less pizza. We brought our individual pizzas home (DH and I both have half of ours left for today) and watched Singing in the Rain while eating our pizza. The girls had been wanting to watch it again - though DD1 has it practically memorized! It is my favorite movie and I'm so happy they both love it too. Fun family evening.

Jean, love your term for a mammogram!

Kathy, I saw your comment about NCIS and went looking. It was supposed to be a new episode but they decided to postpone it because of the Chauvin trial.

Good for you, Jan, having your card ready. I haven't made a zany card yet...thinking, I'm thinking. There are lots of zany stamps out there but I don't actually own them...I don't think. I might have to revisit a card I did for a challenge some time back, I think it was pretty zany without the stamps.

That sounds frustrating getting an appointment and then still having to wait all that time!

Well, I should go check out some cards (really I should just get on the road to work!). Chat with you later.
Old 04-21-2021, 09:22 AM   #3957  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdimickView Post
Good morning! DD2 and I were up late last night (as is normal around here) and we heard rain outside. Not a lot, probably just enough to make the car look really dirty!

We had an impromptu family night last night. We got Mod Pizza for dinner. That is one of those pizza places that has a flat rate for the pizza and then they build it how you want it and bake it quickly in the oven. DH and DD1 had cheese-less pizza. We brought our individual pizzas home (DH and I both have half of ours left for today) and watched Singing in the Rain while eating our pizza. The girls had been wanting to watch it again - though DD1 has it practically memorized! It is my favorite movie and I'm so happy they both love it too. Fun family evening.

Jean, love your term for a mammogram!

Kathy, I saw your comment about NCIS and went looking. It was supposed to be a new episode but they decided to postpone it because of the Chauvin trial.

Good for you, Jan, having your card ready. I haven't made a zany card yet...thinking, I'm thinking. There are lots of zany stamps out there but I don't actually own them...I don't think. I might have to revisit a card I did for a challenge some time back, I think it was pretty zany without the stamps.

That sounds frustrating getting an appointment and then still having to wait all that time!

Well, I should go check out some cards (really I should just get on the road to work!). Chat with you later.
Thanks Catherine, I wondered why the whole show looked familiar. They did the same thing with FBI.

My sister and Mom meet with the rehab therapy person next week and will be learning how to help Dad move and assist him. His X-ray is clear and that bone is healed we will be trying to get him home.
Old 04-21-2021, 09:39 AM   #3958  
Forum Fanatic

Kathy that’s good news about your Dad, you must be relieved.

Catherine hat sounds like a lovely family evening, Steve’s been watching the Rocky films, not my cup of tea, I read instead! I always loved Dirty Dacing and any clint Eastwood cowboy film,
Old 04-21-2021, 12:44 PM   #3959  
You know I love RED

Ann, thanks so much for all the fun challenges for Round 14!! I'll be waiting to see what's up for #15!!

FS154,QFTD58
PROUD FAN CLUB MEMBER
Old 04-21-2021, 01:52 PM   #3960  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Waving hello!
Happy Hump Day! Our day started out pretty chilly, has been getting warmer all day- we are in the mid 40's now and the sun is trying to peek out. We have 50's heading our way, but mixed with rain for the next few days.
Kathy- such good news about your Dad! Awesome.
Jan- we watch the same TV shows generally, I am not fond of all of the movies Ray watches, but 8/10 he will turn on sports..... So glad Steve got his shot, sorry he had to wait in a long line.
Catherine- I love family nights. We tend to play board games as a group, but will watch a movie on occasion as well.
Jayne- hope you (and Wayne) are feeling better and that you can get some fun time stamping.
Ann- you are sure right- this group has so much talent and Inspiration in it!
Will be careful about when I post my Alpha card in the future.

Hubby found a car at Carmax, and test drove it. I took it out last night for a drive- Its a manual transmission ( aka stick) and looks kind of sporty. One previous owner and it is immaculate.
Cardiology visit went OK- Stress test- I am going to live. LOL And, passed on one of my pieces for piano. I am working really hard to pick up the pace for the music- for me- that is hard!

I have an idea for Zany, just need to get into my craft room and put it on cardstock.

I am attending a church retreat this weekend, so will not be around too much.

Shelly