Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-19-2021, 11:40 AM   #3041  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,908 Likes on 2,180 Posts

I was just looking through some news stories and found several new businesses coming to my area. They are not next door but much closer than their other branches. We are getting a Chick-fil-A and Starbucks. There's currently a Starbucks in the Target store so I'm not sure why they would put another one in that same area. I've also known that a new hobby lobby is coming but now found out we are getting a Popeye's! And the old Navy store is moving out of Lycoming Mall. That mall is almost a ghost town now. There is a BAM bookstore, Dicks, Footlocker, Burlington and a few smaller stores. I miss Sears and JCPenney's. Old Navy will be going into two unused dress stores near Michaels.

Last edited by muscrat; 02-19-2021 at 12:26 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 11:49 AM   #3042  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,013 Likes on 867 Posts
Default Hello

Hello,
Friday finally! Katie has been here all week and headed back to Chicago today. She works at Starbucks again- working at 4:30 am tomorrow. She saved the day Wednesday- I put my rice filled heating pad in the microwave and it started on fire- I ran upstairs to get something while it was heating up, so it would have been a much larger fire if she had not been right there......

Ann- you are a dear and I bet GD cooperates better with you teaching her as well : )

Kandie- your poor DH! Hope he has speedy healing! Just loving the journal with the mulberry paper! And, my squirrel obsessed hubby would love seeing the squirrels! We do not feed ours bread, as if there are any fragments left, it attracts raccoons!

Catherine- love the new couch- how exciting! Also, the new light is great. Hope Honey feels better soon!

Kathy- thanks for the thread tip! Learn something new everyday! Hope DS likes his job as he learns it. I have never heard of an electric start and a pull start on a machine! I really want a new one, in addition to the pull, the 2 cycle engine leaves you smelling like gas- yuck!

Jayne- glad you enjoyed golf, and way to go to be ready for March already! I have 1 or 2 ideas so far....

Linda- be safe in the weather- and hoping you will not lose power! My brother is NE of Dallas, and has been OK so far!

Rebekah- fun to have those days where you get 1/2 day off! Did you do anything fun with the kids in the afternoon?

Sharon- wow- more earthquakes! Is a quake in the 4's enough to make anything move or fall off a shelf or break China???

Gracie- hope you get rescheduled soon! People are getting anxious about getting a vaccine- and the supplies this week were way smaller than promised...aka 2500 instead of 14.000
We are not eligible yet....

Jan- glad the car issue was an easy fix- and yes- more parts- more breaks!!!

Kelly- Praise the Lord for a good report! Wahoo!

Melodie- will check pout the VSN mini- did not get an invite for the hostess thread so ...forgot!

Hi Dagmar- glad you are back in your craft space. How is your hubby doing?

I sure miss that like button, and will try the thread tip Kathy gave us!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 12:09 PM   #3043  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Yay, Kelly, for good news.

Shelly, just subscribe to the VSN forum (with daily email), and you will always hear when they are looking for hostesses. There are probably still openings for the main VSN in March.

VSN hostess call
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 12:45 PM   #3044  
Proud Fan Club Member

I decided to Google and find out the purpose of goat yoga! I still don't get it after googling! LOL. But while I was on Google I read other questions people had submitted. Hilarious! People ask if the goats poop on you or pee on you! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 12:45 PM   #3045  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Jan, guess what? I just received your Christmas card mailed November of 2020! Thanks!

Another squirrel showed up. I told it the Ryan restaurant was closed for the day. It sat on the ledge and clasped its little long-nailed paws together like it was saying but pleeeaaaaasse?

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 12:52 PM   #3046  
Proud Fan Club Member

We got a christmas card in the mail yesterday that wasnt even for us and it came around Christmas too. The address line is our number and road name, but the persons name is different and the town and zip is different. we gave it back to the mailman back around Christmas and they delivered it here again. The funniest thing of all is the return address appears to be from their next-door neighbor!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 04:01 PM   #3047  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,302 Likes on 937 Posts

Kelly glad you got good results.

Sharon,, another earthquake...eek..keep safe.

Ann, thanks for clarifying the schooling..that’s what DH did too. It’s fun and special. It is a huge help to the parents too.

I didn’t know about the arrow tip and must try that. I unsubscribed from emails on threads as I got too many lol.

Jan, that’s a lot of money and is similar to what happens here but for returning citizens. We don’t allow tourists in at present unless they are rich pop stars. I hope it all gets sorted so you can travel without worry and the expense.

Shelly, good to chat yesterday. I didn’t get a thing done and threw the panel into my stash. I meant to start my repeat card but gave up. Maybe later today after we get back from the park.

I didn’t know it was VSN. I have too many other challenges to catch up but may see if I can double up. Thanks Melody for the update.

Keep safe and warm everyone.
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 04:05 PM   #3048  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, I can’t find a coloured arrow. I’ve tried to get back here other ways but nothing happens.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 04:12 PM   #3049  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 1,411 Likes on 707 Posts

Slowly catching up here. Sorry, I”ve been MIA...I’ve been trying to fully school and keep house and it keeps me on my toes. Tonight I’m feeling chilled, off to take a bath soon. I surely hope I”m not getting sick, but often it’s hormonal shifts so I’m hoping that’s all it is.

Looking forward to a restful weekend.
Old 02-19-2021, 04:43 PM   #3050  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post
Kathy, I can’t find a coloured arrow. I’ve tried to get back here other ways but nothing happens.
Its a green arrow to the left of the thread title.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 06:08 PM   #3051  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,963 Likes on 1,153 Posts

I see the green arrow next to "View First Unread" which is below "Reply"
Look on left side and it is to the right of VIEW NEW POSTS in grey box.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 06:53 PM   #3052  
Proud Fan Club Member

I see it when I'm in my subscriptions there's a long list of threads I'm subscribed to and beside some of them there is a little green arrow. If you click on the arrow instead of the thread name it will take you to the first new thread since you were there last.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 08:06 PM   #3053  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Kathy! I've never gone to "My Subscriptions" before. You learn something new every day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 09:28 PM   #3054  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 3,395 Likes on 1,170 Posts

Kelly, lovely to hear your good news,

Kandie, that is amazing, where has the card been for all this time, maybe a few more will arrive!!
our son never received their cards.

we are doing some work on the wood shed as the wooden slats that steve made for a base so water could run drain underneath are rotting so yesterday we took out the remaining wood, we didn’t realise how much was left! We now have a pile at the end of the drive, we are replacing the wood with gravel and then ordering a ton of new logs for next winter, looks as if the weather is warming up now so we won’t be having any more fires. We said we would do a little each day but as usually once we started we just got carried away. At least the slats will be used for kindling.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2021, 09:33 PM   #3055  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 3,395 Likes on 1,170 Posts

Sharon that’s worrying having more earthquakes, keep safe.

our son in England has a bird feeder, the squirrels try to get the nuts out of it, our GS says they live in the big horrible tree next door! It’s because the tree droops over his trampoline and the birds sit on the branches and poop on the trampoline! I love watching them run along the fence, the sparrows sit on the ground and catch whatever they drop.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 12:02 AM   #3056  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Found it...it worked. Thanks ladies. I’ve learnt something else
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 05:42 AM   #3057  
Proud Fan Club Member

I always start on my subscriptions page! Thats got all the threads i hang out in and i can always unsubscribe. (Like when we start a new alpha thread, i unsub to the old one). If i have time, i wander around other threads.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 09:18 AM   #3058  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Good morning. I always go to the Subscription page first but I’ve never even noticed the green arrow. I too learned something new!

Latest journal is done, which is good because I received my order of the latest Eileen Hull XL die for Sizzix which is for a wraparound journal cover and I’m anxious to start that. Which is bad, because I have a humongous mess from this one I haven’t cleaned up yet, lol. Have any of you ever used Graphic 45 papers? This journal is made with the set named Blossom.

The first picture I put in because Dusty is in it, lol.

I've put in cutouts of colorful birds to go along with the papers, and also butterflies and flowers from those two books that have punch out pages. Oh yes, there are four sets of pages, and the middle of each set is a colorful and coordinated mulberry paper. I only showed one.
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-53227835-a09a-40fc-be5e-49309140d670.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-e046defe-1f66-465e-95c4-e89097d3e3c1.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-2686fa52-42f4-4fb8-af1e-59ada0dd702d.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-ce362773-b6e7-4384-8cd2-ef7c0da2d1f8.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-f45c4e60-2fd3-40a6-8a4a-9af5afa346fe.jpg  

Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-addba60f-9c7c-48be-869b-64837cb8f63b.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-c7e222dc-277e-425d-94e2-9a0596ebdd1d.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-b4268888-e412-4862-8f0e-8b8ade38e4b3.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-78e0a629-578c-494a-aec1-663683e18c30.jpg  

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Last edited by Kemernow; 02-20-2021 at 09:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 09:37 AM   #3059  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,980 Likes on 1,496 Posts

Kandie, gorgeous!

Kathy, I don’t find a green arrow, it when I go to my subscriptions and click on our thread, I click on ie first unread at top.

I did the three mini VSN challenges last night. I don’t know why, but I have always liked the special challenges like VSN, Falliday Fest and DTGD. And remember Lovefest, loved that one, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 09:38 AM   #3060  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,980 Likes on 1,496 Posts

Found the green arrow! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 09:44 AM   #3061  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,267 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Good morning! It is another bright, sunshine-y day here after yesterday's drizzle.

Kathy, regarding your coming soon Starbucks. I learned, due to DD1's first job being at a Starbucks in a Target, that the people who work in those Starbucks are not Starbucks employees but Target employees. They don't necessarily do everything that an actual Starbucks location would do. DD1 would tell you to always go to an actual Starbucks store, not a Starbucks inside a Target.�

Yikes, Shelly, I'm glad your daughter was home to save the day! Thanks about the couch, it is very exciting for us. And Honey is fine, she just wasn't sure about the new furniture. She has adapted now and is snoring away on the couch beside me.

Kathy, I don't understand the concept of goat yoga either, seems quite strange to me!

Kandie, wow, that is amazing that your Christmas card finally arrived. Makes you wonder where it has been. I can just see the squirrel begging at the window!

Rebekkah, yes, home schooling and housekeeping definitely keeps one on their toes! I worked part time too so my house and my sleep both suffered.

Jan, isn't that the way it is? Once you get going on a project, it is hard to stop and not just finish it!

Oh my goodness, Jan, your story about your son's bird feeder and the squirrels remind me of my aunt. She loved to feed the birds and would get so frustrated with the squirrels stealing their food!

On that topic, here is one guy's attempt to squirrel proof his bird feeder (perhaps Kathy posted this before?)�

Kandie, your journal is stunning (of course!). I haven't actually used Graphic 45 paper but I've seen it and it is gorgeous. Oh, sweet Dusty! I hope she is feeling better - and your DH is healing quickly, I hope.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 10:00 AM   #3062  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,716 Likes on 649 Posts

Kandie I love these works of art you have created. Love the one with Peace that you did. I have some Graphic 45 papers and all of them are gorgeous. Thanks for giving the name of the set!

Catherine, interesting about the Starbucks in Target.

Jan, I love trees but would certainly agree about the horrible tree, lol, with your poor gs getting his trampoline messed up.

Sharon my fave from the summer time (2020) was DTGD. That was a great week!

Somewhat sunny here this morning. Which is great cause they were forecasting a torrential downpour!

hugs to all!
Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 11:47 AM   #3063  
Proud Fan Club Member

That was the funniest video ever! I love the ingenuity and persistence of those squirrels and the guy's narration was brilliant. And what a surprise that Phat Gus turned out to be phantastistic gus! Thanks Catherine. Well worth the time watching!

Kandie, love the journal. You are a queen for sure.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 12:53 PM   #3064  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Congrats on the good news Kelly!!!

KANDIE, KANDIE, KANDIE...Awesome journal and adorable little Dusty.

Jan, I just got a Christmas card from you yesterday and it was posted November 30, 2020! I guess it came by boat! LOL It is beautiful! Thank you for the extras, too!

Squirrels are hilarious and have so much perseverance! They never give up!

Yay, good for you Sharon doing the Mini's. I forgot again...of course because I forgot it was Friday...retirement does that to you! I'll have to go check them out. I'm behind on my Alpha cards too, because my mojo left for a couple weeks.

Shirl, glad you've got sunny weather. It is always such a mood booster!

Catherine, I tried to use a Starbuck's gift card in our local grocery store with a Starbuck's stand and they didn't take it. Weird.

Rebekah, enjoy the weekend...no schooling!

Hi Kathy, Melody, Jayne, Sis, Dagmar, and everyone I've missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 01:07 PM   #3065  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Beautiful journal, Kandie. I've never bought Graphic 45 papers, although some of them are quite beautiful. I don't usually buy DP... Don't know how I got so much of it. I hardly ever use it.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 05:08 PM   #3066  
Proud Fan Club Member

We are running to Walmart in the morning. Mom has another list. I don't know how she goes through milk so quickly. DH and I barely get through a half gallon in a week. And eggs.

DH is watching Equalizer again. The one with Denzel. They run that movie on some channel nearly every other week. That and John Wick movies or Whitehouse Down. We just watched Greenland with Gerard Butler. Someone on YouTube recommended it. Action packed but not a great ending.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 05:19 PM   #3067  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I finished the 3rd VSN challenge and got my card uploaded.

My daughter called today to tell us her neighbor died. He lived in the apt. next to hers and apparently did a lot of running up and down the stairs. She hadn't heard him all day, so she knocked on his door, but didn't get an answer, so she called the landlord and he came and checked and found him dead. It sounded like the police thought it was suicide. I'd appreciate your prayers for her. She sounded pretty shook up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 06:01 PM   #3068  
Proud Fan Club Member

Melody that must've been so hard on her. Prayers for her tonight.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 07:00 PM   #3069  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,716 Likes on 649 Posts

Prayers for your dd., Melody! What a shock, but glad she checked on him. So sad.

Kathy, enjoy Walmart. I am always stocking up on eggs these days!

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 07:49 PM   #3070  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,013 Likes on 867 Posts
Default Hello

Checkin in : )
Melodie- so sorry about your daughters neighbor- so sad! How old was he?

Kandie- love your new journal : ) G-45 is so very pretty!

Kathy- got it- figured out the arrow trick- thanks again!

Sharon dropped me a note she was going to Zoom for VSN, and I thought it was next weekend : ) So, I did pop on the Zoom and get some cards made too- Thanks again Sharon!

Catherine- I love the squirrel obstacle course- though, I think he has too much free time on his hands! : )

Shirl- glad you had a better weather day than expected!

Melodie- I was referring to sign up for the Hostess chat thread, I do not think I got the email, but figured it out!

My Bible study small group leader decided I looked familiar and figured out we went to nursing school together. Yep- I sent her the class picture and we sure were in the same class. I do not remember her at all.... She remembers me- but mostly my hair- was long (to my waist) and thick and I always curled it or had it up..... I liked to wear dressed when I was a young nurse, and of course, we had to wear our caps as well. Small world!

Hope all of my Alpha sis' have a good week- and prayers for our friends in Texas!

Shelly

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 07:53 PM   #3071  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh my, Melody, praying for your daughter. Thankful she thought to check on him.

Kathy, glad you enjoyed the video. As I was posting it, I wondered if you had posted it before since you post fun videos.

Gracie, the Starbucks in grocery stores are similar to Starbucks in Target where they aren't actually Starbucks and Starbucks employees. DD1 just told me that one of her co-workers used to work at one in a grocery store where they didn't even allow their employees to have a cup of water for free, it cost employees 25 cents each cup. Her co-worker would buy a cup on her first day of work that week and then re-use it all week long. Her boss accused her of stealing cups! And he paid someone to review the security footage to try to prove it. Ridiculous! Thankfully, actual Starbucks aren't like that, they actually do a pretty good job of caring for their employees. But yes, many of those places don't take the gift card and they don't make everything an actual Starbucks location does. I'd always go to an actual store. I have learned a lot since DD1 started at Target and then quit and moved to Starbucks.

I've been playing with watercolor today and have made my sample for next Wednesday's sketch challenge.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 07:56 PM   #3072  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Shelly, I had the same thought about the squirrel guy, he definitely has too much time on his hands. Although he seems to be making a career out of it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2021, 08:11 PM   #3073  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks, ladies. Shelly, I don't know how old he was. He looked older. He was working as a handyman for the landlord, and recently got fired, but I don't really know the situation, just some things my DD said. She's moving in April, because she's not happy with a number of things there. It's an older building. I'm not sure if it was a house converted to apts. or not. There are only 4 units - 2 up and 2 down.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2021, 02:52 AM   #3074  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Melody that is so sad. What a shock for your DD.

Catherine, those squirrels and their obstacle course..cute.

Kandie, your journal is soooo beautiful. I love a graphic 45 papers but so expensive here. I have a couple of their pads.

just got home..sooo tired so I will say bye and see you all later
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2021, 05:49 AM   #3075  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hope you get a good night's rest Jayne. Hugs

Melody, how awful for you daughter. It was so kind that she had the landlord check on him. I hope she can move soon.

Catherine, I usually don't buy coffee out, but someone had given me a gift card so I thought that I'd try it. I'm glad your DD works for Starbucks rather than Target.

I'm going to try to get back to the Alpha gallery and check out everyone's cards...it's been awhile. I kept up so well for so long...doggone it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2021, 06:45 AM   #3076  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Whew! All caught up on my commenting on Alpha 14 challenge. Now to get caught up on making cards!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2021, 07:39 AM   #3077  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,188 Likes on 1,823 Posts

Morning!!

Had grandkids yesterday so no crafting! GD birthday today so we celebrated yesterday! We baked brownies and cookies and she decorated the sheet cake of brownies for her birthday with swirls, formed candy and strawberry twizzlers! LOL!

Gorgeous journal Kandie!! So wonderfully done!

Squirrels can be so destructive too! Cute but when they need food and don't get it they start chewing on your house! My second son is experiencing this! The lady that lived next door to them fed the squirrels all the time, she moved and now they are hungry, started eating his garage!

Well off to get stuff done... think I will make eclairs for my boys today!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2021, 08:02 AM   #3078  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 208 Likes on 67 Posts

Good morning al!
The weather has gotten quite nice here and we are heading out for a walk soon.
I am working on my "S" card for this week. My MIL has been on my mind a lot since her funeral last week and this is the perfect challenge to pay tribute to her. She was a lover of all flowers and a great gardener. One of her faves was pansies so that's what I'll use.

Melody - I will keep your daughter in my prayers.

Kandie - Your journals are absolutely gorgeous! I hope Ed is doing better.

Catherine - I'm glad you are enjoying your new furniture.

Sharon - I hope the earthquakes have stopped.

Kelly - Glad you got good news. I went through that a few years ago and know how stressful those days in between are.

I have probably missed things because I had so much to catch up on. I hope everyone is doing well and has a relaxing Sunday.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2021, 08:04 AM   #3079  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

We just talked to DD. She said the guy was about 65. Had a brother and ex-wife, but they didn't know if he had kept in contact with them. They thought he'd been dead about a week. DD didn't really know him well, but I'm sure it was still upsetting, talking to the police, etc.

The kids were at our house for lunch yesterday, and apparently DH had suggested that she knock and check, since she hadn't heard him going in and out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2021, 08:05 AM   #3080  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,188 Likes on 1,823 Posts

Melody, prayers for your daughter and hugs too. How terrible for her.
Reply With Quote Likes