Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-01-2021, 06:49 AM   #2641  
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good morning! I had such a good weekend stamping and decluttering my house. This morning felt so fresh and good!

I’m starting a Budget Bootcamp and am excited to heal from overspending in my own personal budgets. Or maybe that’s just life as a creative lol!! Hoping to change though!

This week I have a date with Phebe my 7 year old and a date with DH on Friday night. Yay!!! That’s good inspiration to get through the week on happy vibes!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 07:53 AM   #2642  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good morning and happy February first! Already! Wow, January went fast.

Jayne, I figured out what rabbiting was, I suspected it was “hopping” from subject to subject, lol. Love your phrases! Ours might be “going off on a tangent”.

Kathy, I went into the craft room between 9 and 10 each day, and came out, other than bathroom breaks, between 3 and 4, so roughly 6 hours a day, every day. At that rate it took me about a week to do it all.

Victoria, continued prayers, my friend.

Rebekah, we were told by the weather people 8 to 12 inches, then 6 to 8, it turned out to be just over 5 of the heavy stuff. Then, because of our closeness to Lake Michigan, we got a few inches of lake effect snow, that powdery stuff that looks so pretty and blows of your car when you drive it.

Jan, I sew in the page sets first. Then I go through and put in the big stuff, pockets and tuck spots. Then I go through and put in maybe the middle-sized stuff, pretty things to go in the tuck spots and pockets. Next is all the small stuff including decorative touches and smaller things for the pockets, the bigger papers hold the smaller ones in place. Last are the sentiments and any fabric touches, buttons, stuff like that. When I’m done with all that, I put on the closure. So I go through the entire journal several times. Then I go through it one last time. And then park it on a shelf, lol.

Lynn, you got two cards because I couldn’t remember from one day to the next where I left off because I forgot to check off the addresses, lol. Enjoy!

Catherine, I’m glad your DD2 liked my journal (and Mr. Drool Cumberbatch!). She might like to also watch Robert Downey Jr, he is so good at action moves, and is ornery as all get-out!

Ann, a Star Wars journal, how FABULOUS! How great is THAT!!!

I’m thinking of doing an Agatha Christie featuring Miss Marple journal next! And then maybe a Hercule Poirot... or maybe both in the same book!

Shirl, I’m so sorry to hear about your SIL’s passing. Her poor husband. All I can say is she won’t have any more pain. Her family, on the other hand, I send my condolences and prayers. Such a difficult time.

Jayne, I keep hearing on the news about Australia and the UK virus or African virus, maybe it’s the same thing. I’m so glad you both cooked meals ahead. Stay safe.

Jan, what a great orange tree photo! Yum!

Kathy, wow, what a yard you have. So thankful for your new snowblower, whoohoo!!!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 07:54 AM   #2643  
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow, I’m yakkity this morning, sorry!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 07:57 AM   #2644  
Proud Fan Club Member

Dusty Dog after having a meal, she decided to lie down , lol.

why is the advanced button not working? Ah, there it goes. Almost looks like she went potty in her food dish!
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-image.jpg  

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 08:07 AM   #2645  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You girls have me shivering just talking about all that snow! I am going to go put on a sweater on this sunny Texas morning. Our temperature is 59°.

Kandie, I've been know to do similar things! LOL! Love that picture of Dusty Dog!

Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Design Team Member -
The Project Bin
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 08:56 AM   #2646  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

HI friends!

All that snow - I'd be so happy!! Miami (Florida) is about to be in the 40's tommorrow and Wednesday and I'm so excited

Stay safe friends- that Nor'easter does look scary.

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 09:18 AM   #2647  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Wow, you have a heat wave, Lynn!

Kelly, have you ever seen snow? Or played in it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 09:38 AM   #2648  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I know, Ann, right? But it's cold to me! And it's been 17 years since it has snowed here!

Design Team Member -
The Project Bin
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 09:40 AM   #2649  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 94 Likes on 59 Posts

Kandie, I used one of the papers you sent to make a sympathy card for Shirl. I will post a picture after she gets it.

DH went out and used the snowblower again! He said there was another 3 inches since he cleaned last time! That's about 11 and I think more is coming.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 02:40 PM   #2650  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Oh, Shirl, I am so sorry for the loss f your SIL. Hugs.

we are watching the snow news right now! Wow! A Lot of snow. Stay safe all who are in this storm’s path. NYC 4 inches an hour. Shelly, how are you?

I started on technique challenge, but got stuck . LOL

kandie, your journals are so beautiful. You and Ann are journal machines! LOL

it was gorgeous today, 50s. I walked and saw lots to bikers, joggers and walkers on our path. Got to take advantage, because this weekend really cold, 20s.
have a great evening.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 03:00 PM   #2651  
Proud Fan Club Member

I love different techniques, but many times I don't do the challenges because they have used a recent tutorial. I did the kaleidoscope technique about two or three weeks ago. It was fun, but I didn't feel like trying to find another stamp that would work.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 03:37 PM   #2652  
Proud Fan Club Member

I just shoveled off the back porch. I think there was just as much this time as it was earlier today so we've gotten over a foot of snow so far and it's still snowing. It's supposed to stop here before 5 a.m. I think.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 04:20 PM   #2653  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Thanks to all of you for your prayers. I can feel them.

Kandie your journal looks amazing. How fun to contact them. I hope you get a reply as well.

Catherine, I wanted to go to Mike's but the sale was over for the copics. I miss being able to even get to an H.L. None in Canada so far.

Wow, so many of you have lots of snow. We just have lots of rain. We did get out quickly to get our outdoor lights taken down this afternoon as they were to be down by Jan. 31st. Dumb condo rules.

Heard from Bruce, he is going over to his step son's tonight and they will go to the funeral home on Tuesday.

Shirl

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 05:49 PM   #2654  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Hello

Hi ladies!

Shirl- so very sorry for your loss! Big Hugs and I''ll keep you and your family in prayers! So nice that she was able to be with family and not be in a hospital and all alone as she transitioned! Sorry you are getting lots of rain and had to work outside in it!

Kathy- love to hear about your snow blower stories- and perfect timing! Snow blowers are hard to come by here! Glad hubby is watching out for your back!

Kandie- love your journal- and so cool that you contacted the author- let us know if you hear back!

Ann, do you clear out a special placed for your pups to get outside??? Our weather after snow- the sun was out today and we saw a few people out walking- mostly walking dogs.

Lynn- 59 sounds heavenly!!!

Kelly- I think I did see you dipping your hands in some snow a few years ago!

Jan- an orange tree - what kind of oranges??? Love you picture!

Rebekah- come on over! I have some organizing to do in a few rooms.... LOL

Jayne- love your Tickle card! And, you are working on March and I am just beginning Feb.! Too funny! Time is flying-wonderful you are on month 6 already!

I know there was so much more chatter- but I am having to attend to a phone call= so bye for now!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 06:09 PM   #2655  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 58 Likes on 36 Posts

Hi everyone, busy morning so I didn't have a chance to check in before heading to work.

Shirl, I'm so sorry about your SIL. Continued prayers for Bruce and you. I'm so thankful you were able to see her recently.

According to what I heard on the radio, there is quite the storm back east. Stay safe all of you who are affected by it. I'm so glad you got the snow blower when you did, Kathy!

Oh yum, Jan, tree ripened oranges are the best! Do you know what kind of oranges they are? And orange blossom honey is so tasty too!

Love the photo of all your snow, Kathy, and it is good that your DH is protective of you - and you of him.

Rebekah! That is what I need to work on, decluttering! Among many other things too.

Kandie, an Agatha Christie journal sounds fabulous. I love both Miss Marple and Hercule Poirot!

As for the cute photo of Dusty, is she giving her opinion of her food? I think Honey has found Wesley's food to be more tasty than her own so we have to watch her to keep her away from DD2's room. I tried putting Wesley's food up on something so Honey couldn't get to it. Wesley, naughty kitty, knocked her food off so there was food everywhere to pick up! Honey is on a very bland diet due to some medical issues.

Lynn, our temps were probably similar to yours today. But we have been down in the 30s.

Kelly, are you excited because the temps will be down in the 40s?

Sharon, I haven't tried that technique yet. I'm hoping to have a chance to try it.

Shirl, I'm sorry you missed the Copic sale. I was just reading about someone who has the ENTIRE Copic collection as well as refills for all of them! That boggles my mind, I don't even want to know how much that cost her!

Ann, I've been thinking about next week's alphabet challenge - quadruple....hmmmm....

Well, I have exercised now I need to get on with tasks for the evening.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 06:28 PM   #2656  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts

Morning...time to seize the day before it gets away from me. I’ll catch up on the chat later. Waving

Last edited by Ozpom; 02-02-2021 at 12:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 09:34 PM   #2657  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 54 Likes on 32 Posts

Happy Tuesday. Yup, it's after midnight.

Catherine, quadruple should be pretty easy. 4 of something - 4 colors, 4 images, for squares or other shapes, 4 stripes, 4 birds, cats, flowers, etc., 4 techniques, 4 folds, and the list goes on... But we have to do P first this week.

Gotta go upload my O card, so I'm caught up.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge. ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 10:26 PM   #2658  
Forum Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

Kandie, thanks for the info, I will do the sewing in first, I thought that would be the case as it would be hard to sew in if the embellishments were already in. That’s my job for today then.

the oranges look like mandarins as the skins look loose as if they would peel easily, if you know what I mean but they are quite big, someone once told me that they are Seville oranges that are used for marmalade, sour, so maybe that’s why they don’t get stolen although two of the trees were bare!!
We used to have a tree that had huge oranges , we call then Navel oranges, seedless and then a few years ago it just died, the one we have now doesn’t get many on it at the moment and this year we had six grapefruit, normally we get a least a hundred. Lots of Kumquats and so many lemons it’s impossible to use them all and can’t give them away as everyone has a lemon tree.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2021, 10:31 PM   #2659  
Forum Fanatic

Wow all the snow you are all having, it was 25c yesterday and we were sat in the garden drinking our tea at lunchtime, I bought some more pots and flowers to complete my courtyard garden, I think I’ve run out of space to put any more pots but it’s looking very colourful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 01:05 AM   #2660  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, yes we have 1 security guard who caught the new strain from someone returning from the UK. We are in lockdown for 5 days and can only exercise once per day and do essential shopping. Mandatory mask wearing outside. It’s tough but our Premier is adamant we are to get back to what was normal for us the past 10 months. Everyone has been envious of our State but now they have closed their borders to us. How things change so quickly.

We have a terrible bush fire here. Over 60 kms of bush burnt so far and 56 homes lost. My friends daughter and her family have had to evacuate and the fire is at their street. I so hope they can save their home. The firemen and volunteers are amazing. It’s so sad and I hope it was nature that caused it and not deliberately lit. I can never understand why someone would do that. Oz can be a harsh place to live. We can see the smoke and the sun was in shadow today even though it was 37 degrees. It felt so weird...not that we can go out but we did stand at our gate and look.

I’ve been making my WTUI samples. Had fun.

Have a good day everyone.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 02:44 AM   #2661  
Forum Fanatic

Stay safe Jayne, some idiots do start them deliberately, we had fires in forests over here a few years ago and they found they had been done purposely.

was just wondering how you are, we keep having seven or eight new cases a day in our area, a few weeks ago two died, Sadly one was elderly one younger. We are just going out when we need shopping, we have a walk and then come home.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 02:47 AM   #2662  
Forum Fanatic

Jayne I meant to say since you showed me those paints I’ve been looking if Amazon sell them, they only have a few colours so I will keep looking, they are on my wish list!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 05:14 AM   #2663  
luvstochatchatCHAT

Morning! Been a good one so far. I’ve been on a cleaning/decluttering mission and this week am joining in with Clean Mama’s challenge. Feels so good...so much garbage sitting around...old receipts and papers. ugh! I have several clean and organized drawers and my main office kitchen counter space is de cluttered and I tackled several little procrastination jobs.

Phebe and I go on a date this afternoon. Excited!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 05:58 AM   #2664  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Decluttering, oh yes!! I have a few spaces that need it but did most of it over the last few months! LOL!!

Rebekah, that sounds amazing, you and Phebe will have such fun!!

I wonder if lockdowns will come here anywhere, people still seem not to get it how serious this virus is. Still not able to get the vaccine, but my DIL's parents got it last week with no reactions, not even a sore arm.

Off to feed myself and dogs! Later everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 06:33 AM   #2665  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, I am waiting to receive notification that registration has opened for the vaccine that is arriving here this week. I need to get my 92 year-old parents registered, but with only 2000 doses and over 20,000 applicants for last week's doses, I am not sure it will be happening just yet. Gotta try though!

Rebekah, what will you and Phebe be doing on your date? Whatever it is, I am sure it will be a fun change from the normal routine. Well done on all that organizing! I need to get going on that myself.

Praying for relief from those fires, Jayne! So very frightening!

Shelly and Catherine, looks like today will be another sunny and mild day here. I should get out and do some yard clean up, but probably won't! THAT would be exercise for me, Catherine!

I think I'll probably just spend the day making cards! LOL!

Design Team Member -
The Project Bin
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 06:37 AM   #2666  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning. Punxsutawney Phil, the Official Groundhog, saw his shadow this morning and predicted 6 more weeks of winter. That will take us close to the end of March. Around here we have winter through April sometimes. I prefer Phil’s prediction, lol.

Shirl, still keeping Bruce and the family in thoughts and prayers.

I’m registered for my first vaccine next Monday. I hear it’s the 2nd round that sometimes makes people a little dizzy for a day or so. We have a local doctor who is consulted on TV often, he got very sick with the virus, and now he’s had both rounds of the vaccine, so he keeps the tv audience informed.

Our snow has all but stopped. Shelly, what is your weather report for this weekend? We are expecting a high of 16 with windchill on top of that. DH is grumpy about it. He has to work on a home clean out on Saturday. That’s where everything goes to either of two places, Goodwill or dumpster. He does not like clean outs at all!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 08:35 AM   #2667  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Yesterday it was sunny and warm (no jacket needed). Today I need a raincoat and it is cooler. I don't mind, always happy to have the rain.

Melody, for once, I am ahead of the game and already have my P card done. I just haven't taken photos of it yet. That is why I'm thinking on Q. Ohh, 4 techniques sounds like a fun idea!

Jan, our previous house that we owned (with the bank) had an orange tree in the back yard but the oranges weren't very good. My parents had a grapefruit tree at their place in Southern California. That grapefruit was so tasty! Sorry your navel orange tree died. Tree ripened oranges are the best, no comparison to what we can buy in the store.

Jayne, so sorry you are dealing with bush fires. I know what you mean about the sky looking so strange, we definitely had that for a number of days last summer. I agree with you in hoping it wasn't arson as so many of the CA fires are.

Rebekah, you are inspiring with your decluttering, good for you! And have a fun date today!

Lynn, enjoy the sunshine. We have the liquid sunshine today and I enjoy that. The trees look misty and mysterious.

Kandie, yay for more winter! (I know, we don't get real winter around here but, because our summers are so hot, I'm always happy to have more cool weather! Though it looks like we might run out of wood this winter. DH didn't budget for all day fires in the wood stove.)

Your poor DH, cleanouts do not sound like fun!

Well, off to work, chat with you later!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 09:17 AM   #2668  
Forum Fanatic

I had a little spring clean of the spare bedroom, it was so dusty as we have the windows open every day, I washed the bedding, dusted, sent the robo vac around to save me going under the bed, polished the furniture so now I’ve put it all back together although I have to wash the throw tomorrow, I was in the mood which is not often it happens, LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 11:50 AM   #2669  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Reminder: Tomorrow's letter is "P" and the theme is Pastels

Nag, nag, nag!!

Keyword: ABC14P16, ABC14, and your personal keyword

Fun and more fun!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2021, 06:24 PM   #2670  
luvstochatchatCHAT

We had a fun date. Wore our masks and ran a few errands. Grabbed a coffee and hot cocoa. She wanted so badly to have it there at the shop, but I said we just were not ready to eat in places yet. We found a few things for her at the clothing consignment shop. My main goal money wise this year, is to shop as local as I can. We have a wonderful consignment shop! Also a thrift shop and a Goodwill. I don’t find much beyond toys and books at the thrift shop and I rarely go to the Goodwill, but I would be willing to go if I could go without kids. I don’t enjoy shopping with a mask on, so someday I will enjoy shopping for longer again.

Off to bed soon so I can rise and shine!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 01:15 AM   #2671  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I typed a long post and lost it all.....doh!

Ann and others, I’m sorry I didn’t get on zoom. My head wasn’t in the right place for chatting or creating this morning. Fortunately I’m good now. I thought I may have an ear infection but that seems to be ok...so far. I hope you had a nice time.

Your date with Phebe sounds fun Rebekah. I did art via FaceTime earlier with the poppets just now. We did a panel for the Mix and also Jean’s MMJ challenge. Was fun. Mine looks as though I used everything but the kitchen sink lol. It was lovely to create with them online. They showed me their new masks. I had them searching their home for cardboard and other junk lol.

I also went food shopping this arvo...we were running out of essentials. It was so hot and humid that the sweat was running down my face in the store. I couldn’t wait to take my mask off and I don’t know how people wear them all day long. One good thing during lockdown is there’s no traffic.

Jan, we only have one case still. The next few days will tell if others have caught it from the guy. Son3 had to go for a Covid test yesterday as he works with a girl who had been to one of the venues where this guy had been. Fortunately he was negative.

Sharon how are your family going now? Hope they are ok.

The fires are still raging and the temperature and wind was bad again today. So far over 9000 hectares has burnt and 71 homes lost at the last count. So so sad. I can’t imagine what the owners are feeling and especially during lockdown. They all had to go and stay elsewhere. It must be so frustrating for them not being able to go and see how their homes are. Hopefully the fire ceases soon but it’s still windy out there.

Well I need to press on and think about dinner. Enjoy your day.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 04:47 AM   #2672  
Forum Fanatic

Rebekah sounds like you had fun, we wouldn’t eat out either,even if we have coffee and croissants we still have takeaway, the police have started taping off areas outside bars so you have to take your coffee and move away as people were just sitting outside on the wall.

jayne pleased you only have one case, maybe you will be free by the weekend, ours are about seven per day which is worrying as we had a few weeks with none. Our DIL said our son has said it doesn’t look like they can come here in the summer or Poland where her mum lives, she says it’s made her depressed as she hasn’t seen her mum at all last year as her mum travels from Poland on a coach so wouldn’t risk it. She’s on her own so it must be lonely for her .

our son had to go into London to a meeting with a client today, on the train but DIL said he was happy to get to do something, maybe get an order, fingers crossed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 04:50 AM   #2673  
Forum Fanatic

Kandie thank you so much for your cards, two came together, one a Christmas card, I love the vintage papers and pieces you sent too, they are so pretty.

I’ve sewn in my first part in my journal outer folder today, very pleased so thanks for the tip on putting it in first, I’ve finally finished my first waterfall cards and just need to stick it down, I was a bit stuck this morning but then something just clicked and I was on a roll, LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 06:31 AM   #2674  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!
Jayne, so glad you are feeling better! Don't over do it!!

Gracie, hope your headache has gone!

Hugs to both of you and anyone else suffering!

Gotta run, phone calls today for things to take care of... Will be back later!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 07:31 AM   #2675  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Good morning.

Hi Ann, I still have a headache today. Day 3. It's getting very annoying. I haven't been in my craft room for 2 days now. Since New Year's Day, I'd been in there every day. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be better soon.

Read the chat and now going to rest again. Take care all! Hugs Extra hugs for Shirl, Bruce and family.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 08:01 AM   #2676  
Forum Fanatic

Gracie I hope you feel better soon, I had two days of headaches just after Christmas, gets you down so take care
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 08:33 AM   #2677  
You know I love RED

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Congratulations, Melody. About time!

Kandie, thanks for thinking of me - I so LOVE snail mail!!

Gracie, I've had migraines since a head injury when I was 6........only 70 years ago. I sure can send you some empathy, and hope you are headache free SOONEST!

Spent all day yesterday on the web, trying to get on a waitlist for the Covid vaccine. From 6 AM to 4:30, when I got BOTH of us set. Now to be able to make an appointment..........crossing fingers again.

this morning DH and I were at the Ear Dr. His hearing has gotten worse in the past year, and his hearing aids had to be reset. technology is amazing!! Now I'm hoping I don't have to say everything twice, even though he is worth so much more! I hope you read his comment on my card today. He has such a great sense of humor.

Celebrated two birthdays this past weekend........eldest son 56 on the 31st, and youngest grandson 20 on the 30th. Of course by phone, but we DO sing loudly and off key on purpose.

Best wishes to all of you as we bear this virus together in spirit. Hang in there, and hugs.

FS154,QFTD58
PROUD FAN CLUB MEMBER
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 09:34 AM   #2678  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! I'm running late today so will just say hello and be back after work.

Hugs to all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 10:13 AM   #2679  
Proud Fan Club Member

Jayne, there is an autosave feature now so you should have the option to revert to the autosaved info. It happened to me the other day and I thought all was lost but then I found i could use what had last been saved and it saves frequently.

I don't know why I can remember to zoom! I also have trouble remembering a youtube live I watch is on wednesday not Tuesday!

DH got his first retirement check deposited today! Yay. Social security is to be deposited on the 24th.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2021, 12:04 PM   #2680  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 54 Likes on 32 Posts

Thanks, Anne. I was certainly not expecting it.

Happy afternoon everyone. It has been sunny most of the day, so the house is overly warm inside. Does that save on heat if we have fans running?
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge. ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Reply With Quote Likes