Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/)
-   -   Sketch17Mar (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-f124/sketch17mar-t616730.html)

Motherload 03-13-2017 08:16 AM

Sketch17Mar

Greeting to all my scrappy friends! I'm really late posting the sketch this month, but I had a bad case of Sketcher's Block (if that's not a real thing, I think it should be), and needed to wait until my creativity came back for a visit. Hopefully it's here to stay. Anyway, here's a double pager that features six uncropped 4" x 6" photos. Have fun scrapping, and as always, feel free to flip, resize, alter, or do whatever you need to make the sketch work for you. Minor tweaks are expected, but if you feel a major overhaul is needed, you might browse through some of the older sketches for inspiration. There is no time limit for sketch challenges, so use them at your leisure.

Sketch17Mar
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spl...f127b489ee.jpg

If you play along, please share your hard work with us and upload to your gallery! Make sure you add Sketch17Mar to your keywords (additional keywords are OK, just separate them with commas), and PLEASE post a link here in this thread; we would NOT want to miss it!

You can find all submissions for this challenge here: Sketch17Mar

smadson 03-13-2017 10:34 AM

Oh, my goodness!! I have to find 6 up and down photos! LOL When will I learn to turn my camera! :)

I love the sketch though. I like the overlapping of photos! I will work on it.
Thank you!

Ozpom 03-14-2017 12:34 AM

Hi Cheryl thank you for this sketch. Love it. Is it allowed to incorporate this sketch with another challenge for the month? Happy day.

smadson 03-14-2017 05:24 AM

Hi Jane! I will answer your question! Sure! As long as the other challenge isn't a sketch, too. :). I even used a sketch from last November for one of the VSBN Challenges.
Happy scrapping!

AnniePanda 03-14-2017 05:47 AM

Yippy! I love your sketches Cheryl! I have a batch of photos coming in from Snapfish maybe today, at least by tomorrow. Not that I don't already have enough to play with!

Motherload 03-14-2017 06:58 AM

Can't wait to see what you gals come up with! I've gotta do a Costco run today to get some photos developed so I can use the sketch, too.

sewflake 03-14-2017 09:58 AM

Going to see what i can come up with for this!!

AnniePanda 03-15-2017 12:49 PM

Here is mine. Waited for the glitter glue to dry and managed to get photographed while the sun was still out. It's been cold today, mostly in the mid 50's, but beautifully sunny.
Jenga Play by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sewflake 03-16-2017 12:05 PM

Have my photos, papers, and ready to start!! Love this sketch!!

sewflake 03-17-2017 12:06 PM

Here is my submission for the sketch.

This Way!

Ozpom 03-17-2017 09:26 PM

Sketch17Mar - School: First to Last

I thought I had posted my LO yesterday but it seems to have disappeared (a little like my photos :)) Here it is again. Thanks again Cheryl for the great sketch. I had to tweak it a little as I didn't have all 4x6 photos. Hope this is ok.

Happy Saturday jx

Selection Sunday....School First to Last by Ozpom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Motherload 03-20-2017 02:03 PM

Here's my page, using the left hand side of the sketch. I am scrapping the right side page, too, but since a photo storage page will go in between, I didn't think they needed to be totally coordinated. I'll post it when it's done.

Villains in Training

Motherload 03-21-2017 08:45 PM

And here's the layout for the right hand side of the sketch. Since they won't appear side-by-side in my album, I used a slightly different look for this one, mostly around the edges of the page. I kept closely to the sketch but added a circle photo to show one of the rockets in flight. Just realized my stamped rocket is heading in the wrong direction to get to the moon, but oh well!

Blastoff

Elizabeth G. 09-13-2017 12:59 PM

This sketch was perfect for my pumpkin patch pictures. Thanks, Cheryl!

Fresh and 'Gourd'eous