Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-03-2006, 11:40 AM   #1  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile SBSC's YOUR INPUT...THANKS!

SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS, Preference's, COMPLIMENTS...any and all concerning the SBSC's.

As I mentioned in the challenge thread...I am ready to focus on the challenge's, new scrampers/scrapbookers, the scrappin Diva of the week, and related topics.

So here is your thread...to voice your preferences...your suggestions...comments...compliments...ETC...

PLEASE...
no flaming! Play nice and I will (as always) try to do my best to accomodate everyone...PLEASE understand that I have to go with the majority rules concept as it is utterly impossible to please everyone. Thanks in advance for sharing...

I look forward to reading your posts. Don't expect an immediate response from me...as I am very busy with my house, yard, and family this weekend. I will check in throughout the day but please be patient.

If you feel what you need to discuss will be a bit controversial please feel free to pm me or email me...HUGS and Thanks to all!
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 11:44 AM   #2  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Some topics suggestions...

Sketches
what are your preferences?
Themes:
What would you like to see?

FONT SIZE: this seems to be a biggy...PLEASE give an example and the size and style you are using. ;)

I am sure I can think of some others...
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 11:58 AM   #3  
Preggo Brain

Location: Trying to spend as much time as possible watching Xander and Xavier grow and learn!

Thank you TRACY!!!! You do an awesome job with the sketches and themes every week!
Now for me to finish cleaning and get the stuff off my to do list so that I can get some more done! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 12:14 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin-sunnychick
Some topics suggestions...

Sketches
what are your preferences?
Themes:
What would you like to see?

FONT SIZE: this seems to be a biggy...PLEASE give an example and the size and style you are using. ;)

I am sure I can think of some others...
Love all your sketches. They certainly have helped me get a lot done in the past couple of months.

Themes: would love to see challenge themes where you get us to use things we haven't used in a while. You know the stuff we've been hoarding! decorative scissors/alphabet stickers/templates/patterned paper/eyelets etc. etc. etc.

or how about a color theme like what they do in the card forum?

As for the size of font. I just use the basic font and color that is defaulted here. It is much easier to read on the eyes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

I think you are doing a great job, Tracy. I can not think of a thing to change. I do agree with Laura about a color challenge.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 12:23 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sketches...I really liked the double-page spreads. I also liked a choice of 2 different sketches.

Ok...How about this for an idea...Can we all put our heads together and come up with a challenge a day...like they do for cards..but gear it towards scrapbooking...(Mon..technique lovers, Tues..color challenge...Wed...sketch challenge...Thurs..Limited supply challenge and then Fri...our theme challenge like usual. This sounds like a lot of work...doesn't it? I was thinking one person would be responsible for Mon, a diff. person would be responsible for Tues....etc...I would think that the mods would have to approve it..but it is a thought. I know personally I get overwhelmed on Fri..when all the themes and sketches are posted...but I would love to focus on one challenge daily..KWIM? I know this is a total revamp...but I think we could draw some of those challenge junkies over to OUR side..hehehee...

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 12:31 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

Tracy thanks for posting hte sketches and theme challenges! I know it takes a big chuck of your time and I really appreciate it.

Sketches: I thought it was easier when there were 2 sketches, 1 8x11 and 1 12x12. I love the variety you are giving right now, it was just easier for me when I could come find the sketch, print it off and get to work! I love that you are focusing on one of our own scrapbookers and think you should keep doing it maybe just highlight 1 layout, make a sketch like Darcy did this week and give a link to the gallery for the rest of the inspiration. I aslo think it would be easier for those who are thinking about joining us.

Theme challenges: I haven't really participated in many of these because of the anal way I must scrapbook LOL. However, if there were challenges that focused on product like Laura mentioned, that I think I could do.
Color and size of font: the default is good for me, I have to admit the different colors are a bit hard to read.
I really, really appreciate the time you put into this. However you decide to do the challenges will be just great, and thanks for asking!!

Have a great weekend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 12:34 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

OH, and font...I like default too...in fact I still haven't even figured out how to change it...duh!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 01:08 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Tracy, I'm just so happy to have challenges to get me scraping, that I'd take them anyway they can Really. I think we are all so comfortable here that we feel free to voice our thoughts on anything that comes into our thought process

My first thought, in answering your question, was at the opposite end of the spectrum from Erika's suggestion. I was thinking maybe just one challenge a week. One week it might be a sketch, the next it could be a scrap diva for inspiration, the next could be color/supply/theme. If we each were guest hostesses, we could pick the type of challenge we likes best But no one person would have to do all the work.

But I also like Laura's comments too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 01:34 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mholles
Tracy, I'm just so happy to have challenges to get me scraping, that I'd take them anyway they can Really. I think we are all so comfortable here that we feel free to voice our thoughts on anything that comes into our thought process

My first thought, in answering your question, was at the opposite end of the spectrum from Erika's suggestion. I was thinking maybe just one challenge a week. One week it might be a sketch, the next it could be a scrap diva for inspiration, the next could be color/supply/theme. If we each were guest hostesses, we could pick the type of challenge we likes best But no one person would have to do all the work.

But I also like Laura's comments too.
Oh, I like this...I really like this....I am so glad you wrote this, because this is like my idea...only much more feasible...I want so much to incorporate more than just theme and sketch...but didn't know how that could work. Your idea is AWESOME!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 01:40 PM   #11  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Break input...ok, looks like y'all are thinking...GOOD, GOOD!
Keep it up...I will stop in later and really READ these...right now I just have time to scan...THANKS!

BUMPING FOR MORE THOUGHTZ!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 02:00 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by slprunning
Oh, I like this...I really like this....I am so glad you wrote this, because this is like my idea...only much more feasible...I want so much to incorporate more than just theme and sketch...but didn't know how that could work. Your idea is AWESOME!
Yep, your idea - just spread out
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 02:17 PM   #13  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by mholles
Tracy, you are doing an awesome job with the scrapbooking challenges. I know it must be very, very time consuming to keep up all this work week after week. I don't know how you find the time to do it all.

I LOVE the idea above...except maybe do 2 challenges a week so people would have a choice of which appeals to them the most? That way, those that have time to scrap a lot could do both if they chose, and those that are just getting started or don't scrap as much for whatever reasons could do whatever they have time for. You could choose whether post the challenge yourself, or have a guest hostess that week if life is too busy...whatever fits your life at the time.

It is really nice to see this challenge area this active. It has totally come to life in the last few months, largely thanks to Cindy and to you, as well as a few others (sorry, not trying to leave anyone out, just can't remember who all has helped here). Thanks again for all you've done. I really love all of the inspiration I get when I come here. I know it may seem like I don't participate, but that's because I don't always upload. I'm bad. I should upload more, but I haven't. I mostly upload if I stamped on the pages, but if I didn't stamp, then I don't usually upload. I have noticed after checking the gallery lately that there are several pages there that don't have stamping, so I guess I should upload anyway even if stamping isn't on it?

Janna
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 02:19 PM   #14  
Insane Embellisher

Oh yeah...fonts. I am very happy with the default font too. Thanks!

Janna
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 04:53 PM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Today was the first time I had ever done the sketch challenge. I have visited the thread before, but without a date to the project...I did not know where to start or which to choose. Can a date be added to the thread? For instance.....SBSC46 ----June 3.....

I like having on Monday a color challenge, Tuesday an embellishments challenge, Wednesday tool challenge, Thursday tecnique challenge, and Friday ...theme, then Sat....the sketch ....but each day labeled with the same number for week but with a lowercase. Then, if one wants to compile all of the challenges into a double spread it will be SBSC46abcde.

I really like the sketches.....I hope that the scrapbook gallery can become so fantastic that we can display pages based on stamps used....not just size of layout.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 05:33 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbedwright
Today was the first time I had ever done the sketch challenge. I have visited the thread before, but without a date to the project...I did not know where to start or which to choose. Can a date be added to the thread? For instance.....SBSC46 ----June 3.....

I like having on Monday a color challenge, Tuesday an embellishments challenge, Wednesday tool challenge, Thursday tecnique challenge, and Friday ...theme, then Sat....the sketch ....but each day labeled with the same number for week but with a lowercase. Then, if one wants to compile all of the challenges into a double spread it will be SBSC46abcde.

I really like the sketches.....I hope that the scrapbook gallery can become so fantastic that we can display pages based on stamps used....not just size of layout.
Did you upload your challenge pages? Can't wait to see them! Be sure to mark your calendar for the VSBN weekends in July!!
I like everything you said here. I do like the idea of having color challeges, embellie, etc challenges. But 5 or even 6 a week for scrapbooking does seem like a lot. Maybe even two or three times a week would be fun. With the theme challenge incorporating a color combo or an embellishment to use one day and then the sketch challenge another day. And bonuses to use the Card color challenge of the week.
One way to look at the date of the challenge is to click on the highest number one you see and then the first posting tells how long ago it was posted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 05:46 PM   #17  
Hardware Hotshot

Wow, some great suggestions so far!

Tracy, I just LOVE that we have the weekly challenges! I am sure that there is a lot of work that goes in to planning each week, and I am so thankful that you do that so well! I am also glad that you are continually asking for suggestions! It is so nice that you value our input! Thanks so much =)

OK, let me think.....about the font, I think that the regular default font is the easiest for most people!

As for the Diva of the week.....I just LOVE that someone gets showcased each week. However, to me it seems like it should be separate from the sketch challenge though. Ever since the Divas of the Week have started as well as the buffet sketch choices and sketch challenge, I kinda think it has gotten a little confusing! There are almost TOO many options to choose from, kwim? But, if the Diva of the Week were it's own thread, then you could pick a few of the Diva's pages to showcase and everyone could then choose to CASE either a sketch/theme/concept or whatever catches our eye about that specific Diva. Then, have the sketch challenge be entirely different.

About the sketch challenge......the sketch buffet was fun for the first week, but I kinda agree that it was nicer to have one or two 2-page layouts each week, rather than an Inspirational Sketch Challenge along with the Diva's sketches, and the sketch buffet.

As for the suggestions on having a challenge each day, although that would be totally fun, I almost think it would be TOO much. I mean, it is easier to have card challenges each day because cards take SO much less time to make than SB pages. If we had a SB challenge each day, then it would be way too overwhelming for me! When I am in the mood for a color challenge, I just go to the color challenge thread that is posted each Tuesday in the non-scrapbook challenge section, and I use one of those color challenges for a SB page! There isn't anything that says you can't upload a SB page to one of those regular challenges, you know? Same thing goes for all of the other regular challenges too. You can do SB pages for the technique challenge, the ways to use it challenge, the inspirational challenge, and some of the others too. I just think that we would have WAY too much to choose from if we "over do it" with SB challenge options. VSBN is WAY fun, but it would almost feel like VSBN was occuring EVERY week if we had all those challenges going on all the time, kwim?

To summarize, here's my suggestions:

Font: default

Sketch challenge: one or two 2-page layouts each week (with an occaisional sketch buffet every once in a while, but not every week)

Diva: celebrate one Diva each week and keep it separate from the sketch challenge. Showcase a few of the Diva's pages, and encourage everyone to scraplift whatever they want from each sample page!

Again, Tracy, thanks so much for asking for our input!! You rock, chica!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 05:51 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

oh, yay! Betsy, you did a great job here! I agree with everything you said! and love the summary!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 06:44 PM   #19  
Die Cut Diva

I completely agree with Betsy too. I couldn't have said it better. I LOVE this challenge and really appreciate all your hard work.

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss." - Jonathan Larson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:02 PM   #20  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Talking

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbedwright

Oh yes...I am lovin input from a newbie...Very doable. Thanks so much!

Ok...I am playing favs here...but your ideas are very appealing to me...as I do not wish to "downsize" the challenge's at all! :mrgreen:

But I am taking each and every suggestion into consideration...and will combine the popular choices...majority rules ladies...

HUGS YOU are all so FABULOUS for taking time to give me your input! Muchos Gracious! smoochies...
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:12 PM   #21  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Wink

Quote:

Originally Posted by BetsyJo

Tracy, I just LOVE that we have the weekly challenges! I am sure that there is a lot of work that goes in to planning each week, and I am so thankful that you do that so well! I am also glad that you are continually asking for suggestions! It is so nice that you value our input! Thanks so much =)

OK, let me think.....about the font, I think that the regular default font is the easiest for most people!

As for the Diva of the week.....I just LOVE that someone gets showcased each week. However, to me it seems like it should be separate from the sketch challenge though. Ever since the Divas of the Week have started as well as the buffet sketch choices and sketch challenge, I kinda think it has gotten a little confusing! There are almost TOO many options to choose from, kwim? But, if the Diva of the Week were it's own thread, then you could pick a few of the Diva's pages to showcase and everyone could then choose to CASE either a sketch/theme/concept or whatever catches our eye about that specific Diva. Then, have the sketch challenge be entirely different.

About the sketch challenge......the sketch buffet was fun for the first week, but I kinda agree that it was nicer to have one or two 2-page layouts each week, rather than an Inspirational Sketch Challenge along with the Diva's sketches, and the sketch buffet.

As for the suggestions on having a challenge each day, although that would be totally fun, I almost think it would be TOO much. I mean, it is easier to have card challenges each day because cards take SO much less time to make than SB pages. If we had a SB challenge each day, then it would be way too overwhelming for me! When I am in the mood for a color challenge, I just go to the color challenge thread that is posted each Tuesday in the non-scrapbook challenge section, and I use one of those color challenges for a SB page! There isn't anything that says you can't upload a SB page to one of those regular challenges, you know? Same thing goes for all of the other regular challenges too. You can do SB pages for the technique challenge, the ways to use it challenge, the inspirational challenge, and some of the others too. I just think that we would have WAY too much to choose from if we "over do it" with SB challenge options. VSBN is WAY fun, but it would almost feel like VSBN was occuring EVERY week if we had all those challenges going on all the time, kwim?

Sketch challenge: one or two 2-page layouts each week (with an occaisional sketch buffet every once in a while, but not every week)

Diva: celebrate one Diva each week and keep it separate from the sketch challenge. Showcase a few of the Diva's pages, and encourage everyone to scraplift whatever they want from each sample page!

my mind changes as I go down the page...OMG! Betsy...This is very well thought out...Thanks!

Ok, so I pouted a bit here and there but I am over it...I am happy to see that you realize I value my Scrampin Gals opinions...VIP to me fer sure...

I really, really like the idea of separating the Diva of the week...Hmmm...the thoughts are running wild...BTW, at the end of all of this...I will do a poll so you gals can vote on your favs and then we will go from there.

Y'all just won't let me play with my fonts and colors...*pouty smiley...lip stuck waaay out* OK! But for the record, with my bad eyes...black & white drives me banana's...and the default gets on my nerves sometimes...Hey we are sharing opinions right...well, now you gals know why I used what I used...Headaches and Bad Eyes are to blame! But for y'all I will stick to Majority RULZ! Love ya chickies!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:15 PM   #22  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryR
oh, yay! Betsy, you did a great job here! I agree with everything you said! and love the summary!
Me too...the summary was fabulous...Especially since sometimes we get a bit lost in all the extra words. BETSY ROCKS! :mrgreen: (so does Mary ;))
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:17 PM   #23  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Cool

Quote:

Originally Posted by thuskins
I completely agree with Betsy too. I couldn't have said it better. I LOVE this challenge and really appreciate all your hard work.
Thanks! I love it too...Again Betsy U ROCK GF!;) (Taryn U 2 Babe)
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:23 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Miss TT, I have to say that I DO like the fonts and colors and all and don't mind it one bit. But I also don't care if it's all b/w and in the default. But I love your colorful and fontful posts! Thanks woman for all you are doing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:28 PM   #25  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Smile

Quote:

OH, and font...I like default too...in fact I still haven't even figured out how to change it...duh!
OH Honey...Call me...I will teach you! BWA HA HA HA
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:30 PM   #26  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryR
Miss TT, I have to say that I DO like the fonts and colors and all and don't mind it one bit. But I also don't care if it's all b/w and in the default. But I love your colorful and fontful posts! Thanks woman for all you are doing!
Thanks sugah! They can't take my SIGGY away from me by gosh...HE HE HE

Somebody put something in my wheaties today...I am just full of myself...and getting ready to go watch a Booger movie...(as CB calls them)
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:33 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

OH Honey...Call me...I will teach you! BWA HA HA HA
You are crackin' me up, girl!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:34 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Me too...the summary was fabulous...Especially since sometimes we get a bit lost in all the extra words. BETSY ROCKS! :mrgreen: (so does Mary ;))
R U trying to tell me something? J/K of course...Love everything you do for the scrapbook challenges!!!!!!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:38 PM   #29  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:

R U trying to tell me something? J/K of course...Love everything you do for the scrapbook challenges!!!!!!
of course not...very generalized words...no fingers being pointed here...I am the "queen" of long lengthy posts...U ROCK TOO!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 07:42 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

of course not...very generalized words...no fingers being pointed here...I am the "queen" of long lengthy posts...U ROCK TOO!
Thank you...Hey, U ROCK TOO, Miss TT!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #31  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Good Night BUMP!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2006, 09:03 PM   #32  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

BETSY ROCKS! :mrgreen: (so does Mary ;))

Well.....DUH! heheheheheheh

just one more thing.....personally I DON'T CARE what the font looks like! I like the different colors and sizes (except that I don't like it when it is super tiny...). I didn't really understand why it became an "issue" in the first place.....but, I would rather that everyone is happy in the SB forums, so that is why I "voted" for the default! It seems that most people are happy with the default font, so that's was just my thinking....

anyway, again, thanks for asking for our input! You rock, Tracy!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2006, 07:19 AM   #33  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by BetsyJo

Great ideas GREAT Post and very well said! i totally agree!

Love the Diva of the week and the guest challenge scrapper poster person thingy (I don't know what you are calling it duh me) And keeping it seperate from the sketches is an excellent idea.

As far as the fonts and the posting and all of that I think it was totally fine until one person decided to complain about it then it started getting too small. But I will leave the rest of my comments about that too myself and be nice!
I like having a bigger font or different color when introducing a new section of your challenge posts For instance:
Rules for challenges can be found: (link given in a different color so that we know to click on it)
This weeks sketches are as follows
12x12 (with the link in a different color)
81/2 x 11 (with the link in a different color)
Something to that effect and going along with your write up!
Just maybe make all the links uniform in color though, but different from the black that way we know it is a link and it will catch our eyes.

Anyway those are some of my thoughts HTH
And you are doing an awesome great wonderful terrific and great job!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2006, 07:47 AM   #34  
Hardware Hotshot

Oh the Blue font color that you use Tracy is easy on the eyes and so is the purple that Darcy uses. I noticed that in another thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2006, 11:00 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

I was talking to DH about the font size......the one I had trouble reading was Mary's notes, he said, "you can change the font size"

I had no idea this was possible, so for those of you that didn't know it either it's very simple go to that thread, then at the top click on View, you'll get the dropdown box, look for text size, you'll get a side box that will give you choices choose one that works for you. It will change everything on the thread, but at least you can read something small and change everything back when you are done.

Hope this helps someone as much as it helped me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2006, 11:37 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Stamps for Smiles

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

As I've been away for a while and even since I've been "back" on here...I don't seem to get enough time to REALLY spend the time that I'd like to...but I just simply LOVE doing the challenges!!

Tracy, you've done an excellent job with this! You've done so much work...and I KNOW it's work and time! You are totally right when you say that you can't possibly please everyone...impossible! Your ideas have been new & fun and I like the different perspectives that you've come up with and the fact that you are wanting the imput is great! I think anyone new here will feel welcomed by you and the others here. I think that the different colored fonts are NOT difficult to read at all....as a matter of fact...I like it alot!! It makes things more interesting and appealing to my eye! (I'm a color freak anyway!!:rolleyes: )

Some people will like things to always stay the same, but I wouldn't want my scrapbook pages to ALWAYS be the same, so it's nice to see everyone's ideas here...including the way the themes and sketches are set up. I feel that you can take the "template" of the challenge and get an idea to "change it around" several different times so that you can get a new perspective on it. I've tried going back over some of the older challenges and doing just that with my scrapbooking and I really enjoy it...it gives a whole new spin on my work! So I'm ALWAYS looking for new and exciting things to come up with.

Keep up the excellent work! It's VERY much appreciated! Even if I'm not always on here...I still enjoy the challenges VERY much!! (Also when I can get the time to do them all!! THAT'S the thing!!) ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2006, 06:49 PM   #37  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furph's wife
Oh the Blue font color that you use Tracy is easy on the eyes and so is the purple that Darcy uses. I noticed that in another thread.
I bet you are speaking of this blue...it is one of my FAVS...along with purple. Thanks for sharing...GOOD STUFF GIRL!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2006, 06:50 PM   #38  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:

Originally Posted by Favorite Grandma
I was talking to DH about the font size......the one I had trouble reading was Mary's notes, he said, "you can change the font size"

I had no idea this was possible, so for those of you that didn't know it either it's very simple go to that thread, then at the top click on View, you'll get the dropdown box, look for text size, you'll get a side box that will give you choices choose one that works for you. It will change everything on the thread, but at least you can read something small and change everything back when you are done.

Hope this helps someone as much as it helped me.
I thought there was something that was easy to do to adjust but couldn't remember what is was...THANKS PEGGY and DH! AWESOME!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2006, 06:54 PM   #39  
Bunny's SunnyChick

Quote:

Originally Posted by basement stamper
As I've been away for a while and even since I've been "back" on here...I don't seem to get enough time to REALLY spend the time that I'd like to...but I just simply LOVE doing the challenges!!

Tracy, you've done an excellent job with this! You've done so much work...and I KNOW it's work and time! You are totally right when you say that you can't possibly please everyone...impossible! Your ideas have been new & fun and I like the different perspectives that you've come up with and the fact that you are wanting the imput is great! I think anyone new here will feel welcomed by you and the others here. I think that the different colored fonts are NOT difficult to read at all....as a matter of fact...I like it alot!! It makes things more interesting and appealing to my eye! (I'm a color freak anyway!!:rolleyes: )

Some people will like things to always stay the same, but I wouldn't want my scrapbook pages to ALWAYS be the same, so it's nice to see everyone's ideas here...including the way the themes and sketches are set up. I feel that you can take the "template" of the challenge and get an idea to "change it around" several different times so that you can get a new perspective on it. I've tried going back over some of the older challenges and doing just that with my scrapbooking and I really enjoy it...it gives a whole new spin on my work! So I'm ALWAYS looking for new and exciting things to come up with.

Keep up the excellent work! It's VERY much appreciated! Even if I'm not always on here...I still enjoy the challenges VERY much!! (Also when I can get the time to do them all!! THAT'S the thing!!) ;)
Thanks Vicki! You are such a sweetie!
I totally understand the time issue...I barely get to SB myself. The good thing about the challenge's is...they are always here for inspiration anytime you want to use them. I love that there is no time limit on them.
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2006, 08:16 PM   #40  
Bunny's SunnyChick

good night BUMP!
Tracy H. #31511=)

Reply With Quote Likes