Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-124/)
-   -   SBSC...WTH? 10.22.10 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-124/sbsc-wth-10-22-10-a-509783/)

Salster 10-22-2010 11:13 AM

SBSC...WTH? 10.22.10

It's that time again and I have been totally caught with my pants down! :o
I considered posting later today, but we have soccer practice, then a band concert...and even though there is a mini VSBN happening tomorrow, I don't want to disappoint! Soooo, I went through my sketches and found one that was met with enthusiasm and well meant promises, but not ONE person attempted it :( (at least there are no pages in it's gallery). So please show some love for:

Remember, sketches are meant to be a starting point. Feel free to flip, resize, alter, or do whatever you need to make it work for you!!! Minor tweaks are expected, but if you feel a major overhaul is needed, you might browse through some of the older sketches for inspiration. There is no time limit for these challenges, so use them at your leisure!

If you play along, please share your hard work with us and upload to your gallery! Make sure you add SBSC247 to your keywords (additional keywords are OK, just separate them with commas), and PLEASE post a link here in this thread; we would NOT want to miss it! Also, if you aren't a FAN CLUB member, please observe the NO UPLOAD on SUNDAY rule! :-D

You can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBSC247 Gallery

SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of the SBCT (ScrapBook Challenge Team) via pm or simply post in this thread.

-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:

eeddmm 10-23-2010 11:01 AM

Hmmm...I thought I had done this one but maybe I had just sketched it down on paper when I going thru the sketches to pick ones out for the wedding pictures I had found. I'll keep it in mind for tonight.

uacheermom 10-26-2010 01:30 PM

I just did one - don't like how it turned out so on to start another :P

uacheermom 10-26-2010 06:35 PM

Okay, I uploaded my pages from today but for some reason it's not showing up. It's my first time uploading anything so I guess I'm not surprised that I'm having issues :P

uacheermom 10-26-2010 06:40 PM

Okay, me again...(sorry!)....I think I have this linking thing figured out....
Here is my page... First Upload - First Challenge by uacheermom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (sorry, can't figure out how to link in with other words yet)

Salster 10-27-2010 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uacheermom (Post 17496632)
Okay, me again...(sorry!)....I think I have this linking thing figured out....
Here is my page... First Upload - First Challenge by uacheermom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (sorry, can't figure out how to link in with other words yet)

It just takes time for uploads to be "approved" and released. Glad you got us linked up, love your page! :D