Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Sketch Challenge (Bi-Weekly) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-124/)
-   -   February Sketch Challenge - Sketch19Feb (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/sketch-challenge-bi-weekly-124/february-sketch-challenge-sketch19feb-628016/)

Lmn 02-13-2019 09:53 PM

February Sketch Challenge - Sketch19Feb

Hello Scrappers

Welcome to our 2019 Sketch Challenge!
It's February and time for our Sketch of the Month.
It's a 1 page sketch this month but feel free to make changes for the size you need

Sketch Challenge 2019
*The Sketch Challenge will be posted by the Challenge Hostess on various months

*Feel free to let the sketch get you started! Rotate, flip, or just use parts of it ...
*Keyword for February
Sketch19feb

*** Gallery For February : Sketch19Feb

Lmn 02-13-2019 09:59 PM

Here's Mine

I used this sketch for both pages ... to make it a 2pg layout

Christmas Park Walk

Ozpom 02-13-2019 10:03 PM

Yay...another challenge. I'm just listing them and about to head to my craft room to prepare. I still can't sit for long periods but can do something. Thanks for the challenge.

Lmn 02-14-2019 04:57 PM

yes, yes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozpom (Post 21782624)
Yay...another challenge. I'm just listing them and about to head to my craft room to prepare. I still can't sit for long periods but can do something. Thanks for the challenge.

Jayne, I hope you feel better soon! I thought this sketch was a fun "jumping off point" ... so many ways to use this

smadson 02-17-2019 07:53 AM

Great sketch! All the challenges are great! Can’t wait to get home and scrap!

Shirleysgirl 02-23-2019 11:08 AM

Hot Dog by Shirleysgirl - at Splitcoaststampers

Here's my take on the sketch. I'm not sure I can ever pick favorites for scraps...so any I use become my very favorites!!!

Ozpom 02-26-2019 01:24 AM

Sketched VSNing by Ozpom - at Splitcoaststampers

Here's my LO for this challenge. Thanks Lela for the challenge.

Motherload 02-26-2019 07:20 PM

Here's mine. I rotated it so I had to place my title in a different place, but I like how it came out. Fun sketch!

B-17 Sentimental Journey

AnniePanda 02-27-2019 09:15 AM

Question for you - Cheryl, you mentioned 10x12 papers, I recently discovered a few solids in my solid stash and had no idea how or when I would have cut 2 inches off, maybe I didn't, do you think they also sold solids in that size?

Motherload 02-27-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnniePanda (Post 21788985)
Question for you - Cheryl, you mentioned 10x12 papers, I recently discovered a few solids in my solid stash and had no idea how or when I would have cut 2 inches off, maybe I didn't, do you think they also sold solids in that size?

It's possible. I have a few 10 x 12 pieces of cardstock in the same bag as the plaid paper and assorted "short cuts" (remember when CM sold pre-cut triangles and 12 x 2 cardstock strips?) that seem to match the cardstock colors. Probably safe to assume they are all CM. Sometimes I despair of ever using up some of this old stuff yet I can't bring myself to give it away. I never know when I might need a piece of plaid paper, right?

AnniePanda 02-28-2019 07:59 AM

Thanks Cheryl. I don't throw away perfectly good paper either. And in the case of this pale yellow, I really wanted that color. Glad I had it in my drawer of warm solids to find.