Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Site Issues Archive (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-f405/)
-   -   Trying to upload a card. (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/site-issues-archive-f405/trying-upload-card-t901.html)

Tracey 05-18-2004 09:47 PM

Trying to upload a card.

I'm trying to upload a card into the gallery but I keep receiving the message:
Unable to create image [/home/dvn/splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/uploads/4308/purple_batik_thank_you.jpg].
Please contact system administrator.

Part of this message says "purple_batik_thank_you" which has nothing to do with the card I'm trying to upload as it's been saved under a completely different name. I've tried deleting it and rescanning but I still get this weird message when I try to upload. :?

This message also says to contact the system administrator. Does anyone know who this is and how to contact them?

Has anyone come across something like this?

Thanks . . . you're all great stampers! :D

splitcoaststampers 05-18-2004 10:54 PM

I have no idea who the system administrator is, but try it again now... 8)

heidiho 06-04-2004 02:07 PM

I'm having this exact same problem. I got this message:

Unable to create image [/home/dvn/splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/uploads/4441/nice_narrow_flower1.jpg].
Please contact system administrator.

Again, nice_narrow_flower1 has NOTHING to do with the images that I'm trying to upload. I deleted cookies and reboot my computer to see if that would make a difference and natta. Any suggestions?! Thanks!!

heidiho 06-05-2004 04:32 PM

I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything, because it really isn't that big of a deal. But I just thought I'd update you that I'm still having the exact same problem an entire 24 hours later. The same message appears when I try to upload ANY photo. It says:

Unable to create image [/home/dvn/splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/uploads/4441/nice_narrow_flower1.jpg].
Please contact system administrator

Any suggestions?

MSBetsyZ 06-05-2004 04:55 PM

I know the system has been experiencing difficulties the last few days; I've had trouble at times just accessing the site at all. I bet this is related to whatever server troubles they're having. Patience...

Betsy :)

suthnheart 06-05-2004 05:09 PM

Hey Tracy!

Do you want to email the image to me to see if I can upload it? I'd be glad to do that for you; then we'll know if it's something on your end or splitcoast. Just tell me where you want it put; I'm assuming in the gallery for the stamp set. My direct email is [email protected]. :D

jbalcer 06-05-2004 05:33 PM

I'll have Daven reset your usernames. I had the same issue - it's with certain file types or something. Very frustrating, but very fixable. He has to do something. . .and then it's okay. Weird.

heidiho 06-05-2004 05:34 PM

Thanks, Jenn. Hopefully I didn't sound whiney! I just wanted to know if it was a problem for me or scs. -- Heidi

splitcoaststampers 06-05-2004 05:40 PM

sorry heidi, somehow missed your post. it's a weird gallery issue. try it now. :oops:

heidiho 06-05-2004 05:41 PM

Yeah! I'm back in! Thanks for helping me out!

stampindd 06-07-2004 11:00 AM

I'm having the same problem. Help...please

I keep getting the same error message. Can you all help me too, please? :?: Thanks, D'Andra

splitcoaststampers 06-07-2004 11:21 AM

should be good now stampindd, give it a try and let us know

stampindd 06-07-2004 01:59 PM

Got it!

Thanks so much! It's fixed now. D'Andra :D

CAStampinMel 06-08-2004 04:57 PM

I am trying to upload photos and was receiving the same error message a couple days ago. I thought maybe it was the site problems that were experienced, but when I try to post today I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagegif() in /home/dvn/splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/image-inc.php on line 113

I tried posting a gif and when that didn't work a jpeg. I have posted before with no problems, any suggestions?

splitcoaststampers 06-08-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAStampinMel
I tried posting a gif and when that didn't work a jpeg. I have posted before with no problems, any suggestions?

sorry about that. it shouldn't allow you to upload a gif. try again with jpeg and it should work.

CAStampinMel 06-08-2004 09:49 PM

Thanks so much, it's working now! :)