Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-25-2009, 10:35 AM   #1  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help posting a photo

I have no clue :(
I need to add a photo to a message to someone who requested a photo of a gift I recieved from my secret sister I feel like a idiot but I can not figure out how to do it I would also like to add the photo to the blog so my SS knows that I recieved her package HELP need to know what I am doing wrong...I thought that I actually did good to add my avatar

Carla *~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #2  
SCS RAK Coordinator

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlamaddenView Post
I have no clue :(
I need to add a photo to a message to someone who requested a photo of a gift I recieved from my secret sister I feel like a idiot but I can not figure out how to do it I would also like to add the photo to the blog so my SS knows that I recieved her package HELP need to know what I am doing wrong...I thought that I actually did good to add my avatar
If you upload the picture to your gallery, you can include the picture in your PM by clicking on the "Insert Link" icon that looks like a globe with the chain link (bottom row of icons 6th from right side, let your mouse hover over the icons and it should pop up the name of the icon). In your current browser go to your in box. Open a second browser window and navigate to your picture in your gallery. Copy the url from the address bar. In the first browser window, create a new PM, click on the Insert Link icon, paste the url from the second browser window into the window that pops up and hit ok. After you hit OK, the html code used to include the link will be inserted into your message with part of the code highlighted. You can change that code (for example to display "my picture") or just leave it as it is if you want. If you preview your message you can click on the link and it should open the picture in your gallery (just remember to hit submit when you're ready to send the message).

HTH!

4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes