Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-17-2007, 05:38 PM   #1  
Glitter Guru

My new card shows as pending, but...

If you click on that pending square, it is there!! Meanwhile, an hour of other cards are pushing my recent addition further down, and no one is looking...makes me sad! I have had issues lately with how long it takes to show up.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-17-2007, 05:41 PM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

I love this one!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=106261

is this the one that was not showing up?

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If youíve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Old 02-17-2007, 05:43 PM   #3  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardmaker2
If you click on that pending square, it is there!! Meanwhile, an hour of other cards are pushing my recent addition further down, and no one is looking...makes me sad! I have had issues lately with how long it takes to show up.
or is it this one:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=106261

so pretty with the soft colors!

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If youíve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Old 02-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #4  
Glitter Guru

Nope, the one that isn't there is Floral Greeting, using Both Way Blossoms and Delight in Life. And I don't know how to get a link to it, like you just did. How is that done, anyway??

Thanks for your comment on the other one, though
Old 02-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

The best way to get their attention is to send a PM or email to one of them. You can also post your question in the sites suggestion forum
Old 02-17-2007, 05:50 PM   #6  
Gallery Gazer

I'm not seeing any card named "floral greeting" in your gallery. Why don't you try opening up your large view in another tab or window, delete the card from your gallery in the first tab, and then re-upload it, just copying and pasting the description into the first tab from the second tab so you don't have to type it all out again.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:53 PM   #7  
Hardware Hotshot

ya I'm having this problem too! I uploaded a pic a few hours ago and no approvel yet! glad its not just me!
Old 02-18-2007, 10:50 AM   #8  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I am seeing your card now and saw it yesterday as well when I pm'd you re: this.. Unfortunately it does take the system some *time* to actually catch up with the approvals.

If and when this occurs and it has been more than an hour or so before it shows up, do not hesitate to pm one of the mods to let us know. We occasionally have gallery issues and can either reassure you or take care of the problem if there is one. Most of the time, it's just a matter of patience.

Old 02-18-2007, 11:03 AM   #9  
SCS Moderator

Quote:

even after the mods approve it can take a bit for it to show up. The mods do work really hard to keep up on a schedule, but they do have other obligations as well. And sometimes the gallery itself is just running slowly-which makes their work difficult . "Peak" times of gallery submissions or viewing can make the system slow as molasses, LOL. (ok-not that slow-but can certainly make it more difficult to approve).

There are folks who have immediate uploads-DD gallery members who have paid to view the DD galleries an support the site, mods, dirty girls. So sometimes if you see other folks getting instant approvals it is b/c they do not go through a moderator physically having to do it.

HTH