Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-16-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
Mad Swapper

Default I just found out!

That I could organize my subscribed threads into folders! Has this always been around, or did I just miss the new change?

Whatever - THANK YOU! It will make it so much easier to navigate thru all the great information gleaned and gathered from this great site!

Kathy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #2
Kookie Creator

Hi Kathy!

So...please tell me how you did the organizing. I would also be eternally grateful if you would tell me how to subscribe to the threads I'm interested in. So far, I'm only subscribed to threads I initiate and didn't know I could subscribe to others.

Bear in mind that I am severely computer-challenged, and most of the time I only do what I know for sure won't crash my computer (silly, isn't it? But that's the truth!)

I am also very concerned if I do something wrong on SCS I'll get "black-balled" and won't ever be allowed back.

Just curious...are you in the agricultural business? Your little quote makes me curious, and I wonder if you & I have something in common (dh is a crop farmer--no livestock any more).

Have a nice evening and God bless you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
Kookie Creator

naner, just above the post #1 you'll see Thread Tools. Click on that and 3 options will come down. Click on "subscribe to this thread". Or, when you post in a thread I believe you're automatically subscribed.
As for the organizing, can't help you there but I'm curious so I'll subscribe to this thread and hopfully get an answer too !
Old 05-16-2008, 06:18 PM   #4
Watercolor Wizard

It's always been there. Glad you found it Kathy!

For naner0331 and 1lizette1:

To organized your subscribed threads, go to user options. On the left hand side, look under "Subscribed threads". Right under that should be "List Subscriptions" and "Edit Folders".

Use Edit folders to create the folders you want your thread to be organized into.

Once you have your folders set up, so to "List subscriptions". Once at the list, there should be check boxes on the right hand side of each listed thread.

Click on the box of thread(s) you want to move. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. You'll see a pull down menu that should be defaulted to "Move to Folder". Click that and then it'll prompt you the rest of the way...

Good luck!